ravishu.com

March 28, 2017, 12:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 182,181 posts.
This forum contains 12,556 topics.
We have 16,299 registered users.
Please welcome flintstone, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Summer Job  (Read 2998 times)
Breanne

« on: November 07, 2016, 07:23:24 AM »

Foreword:

Yet another gem from my email inbox purge. I wrote two chapters for this one. This has been rewritten several times over, so I apologize if it's complete rubbish! I, personally, love this one. This is also one of the few stories I've written that involves a girl of legal age. She's eighteen, although in my first few drafts, it was a fifteen year old. Anyway, as usual, enjoy and leave some criticism or praise as little or as much as you desire! :)

Chapter One: A Spider's Web

PROLOGUE

Being a teenager during the summer is probably one of the best moments of your life. You're free to stay up late, go out and party with friends, explore your sexuality, and stay out until the wee hours of the morning as the blinding sun ascends over the horizon signaling a new day. Then as that sun rises, and you go home and fall asleep, you can wake up the next afternoon and do it all over again.

Summer sure is great when you're young and free.

But the one thing you never see in all those lousy teen movies and cliché-ridden summer films, is the small, thorny issue of not being able to afford to do all the things you want. So what does a teenager do? Well, get a part-time job of course! That's how our story begins, or should I say, how eighteen-year old Amy Miller's story begins.

Amy was an unremarkable teenage girl in an unremarkable town. She wasn't particularly popular, and yet, she wasn't entirely unpopular either. She was the kind of girl who could blend in well with any crowd or clique. In a single school day, she could find herself hanging out with the popular crowd, the drama club geeks, and all of the average, wallflower types that are too often ignored by everyone.

It was that malleable nature of hers that made her a wonderful team player. That same nature may very well be the reason she was involved in the soccer club, swimming club, drama club, and headed several other school-event related activities. It also made her an excellent worker bee in the competitive hive known as the employment market.

And that is precisely where the fiery young teen found herself - heading to a job interview. She had applied for a cashier job at her local Burger King. It wasn't exactly the most glamorous job in the world, but it afforded the exquisite luxury of spending money for the summer. She figured she'd do her best and stick it out for the summer. Even if she hated it, at least she knew that her days off would be spent partying and having fun as a result of it.

=============================================================================

THE INTERVIEW

She strolled into the restaurant with an intoxicating air of confidence dancing about her as though she had just been crowned the world's greatest woman. Amy met with a tall, balding man who looked like the kind of person you'd find browsing your local sex offender registry. You know the type. A white man in his early fifties, tall, bald, and with unpleasant bulges of fat that seemed to protrude from every corner of him.

The man shook her hand, greeted her politely, and asked her to take a seat. After they both sat comfortably in a quiet corner of the lobby, he began to ask her a series of standard interview questions. You know the kind. Have you ever worked here before? What kind of shifts were you hoping to work? All the standard, pointless questions that don't really matter at all.

Amy answered him politely and with the most beautiful smile beaming across her face. The manager must have been impressed because he hired her on the spot and told her frankly that she was, by far, the best candidate for the job. She was relieved, and happy to hear him singing her praises already. The teenager may have felt a bit differently if she had noticed the way he stared at her young bottom as she walked out the front door. In the man's defense, she had a wonderfully round and full bottom, and the yoga pants she was wearing only served to highlight that fact.

HER FIRST DAY

Amy began working only two days after the man had hired her. The young girl's first shift began at exactly 8 PM, and she arrived promptly at 7, in order to meet some of the crew and get changed into her uniform. She seemed as upbeat as ever as she was greeted personally by the manager who had first hired her.

"You're quite early, Amy. I like that. I think we'll get along just fine!" He laughed.

She smiled back. "Yeah, I just wanted to meet everyone and get changed and stuff."

The man's cock twitched in his pants when she mentioned getting changed, but she didn't notice. "That's a fine idea, Amy. Why don't I show you around and introduce you to everyone?"

Amy smiled and nodded.

The manager, who's name she would soon find out was Frank, then proceeded to show her around the kitchen floor where she met the staff. During the evenings, it was mostly teenagers like her working so it was cool to see a few familiar faces around the place. Especially her fellow soccer club teammates, Jane and Kirsten. They said hello and chatted for a bit, but they didn't seem too happy about being there. I guess part-time work sucks for everyone.

After meeting the crew, she was led to the basement area where the office, changing rooms, and break room were located. Frank showed her the door to the women's change room and she thanked him and opened the door. Once inside the small room, she locked the door behind her and kicked off her shoes. She pulled her tank top over her arms and above her head, tossing it aside. She then slid her skirt down her legs, and peeled off her stockings.

Amy then gathered her clothes and tossed them in a locker with her name written on it. There was a note taped to the front of it. She curiously unfolded it and read it.

Good luck with your first shift. I know you'll do great. Inside, you'll find your uniform. Best of luck! Frank.

That was kind of sweet of him, she thought. Even if he did look as though he'd been on the news for molesting children before. She chuckled at her horrible joke and pulled her fresh uniform from the locker. It was just some basic black dress pants, and a rather ugly black and blue top. With some incredible effort of her part, Amy managed to squeeze into her uniform which was obviously far too small for her. Her breasts and bottom felt crushed under a weight that one could compare to wearing a corset.

Oh well, she thought. She would make do. And that's exactly what she did.

A SPIDER'S WEB

Amy's first shift had gone extremely well. Or so she thought. Just before she was about to leave, shortly after 11 PM, Frank called her into his office. She bounced in energetically and took a seat when she was asked to. Frank stood up and walked across the room. He locked the door, and drew the blinds. He then returned to his seat, directly across from the spunky girl.

"I suppose you're wondering why it is I've called you in here, Amy."

The young girl just nodded, her fiery locks rocking about like a ship in the gentle sea.

"Well," He replied, "I think there's something you need to see."

Frank picked up a remote from his desk and turned his chair around. He clicked the play button and pointed to the screen on the wall behind him. Amy's emerald eyes went wide as she watched the footage playing in disbelief. On the screen was crystal clear footage of her, just hours before, nearly naked in the changing room. There was no room for interpretation; it was abundantly clear that the girl on the screen was her. From her straight crimson hair and deep green eyes, to her flat tummy and small breasts. Every single inch of the sexy young teen was on full, perfect display for the camera lens.

Amy was about to speak, but Frank interrupted her.

"Hold on, girl. There's more."

Frank skipped ahead a little more and Amy watched on in horror. The eighteen-year old teenager was on the verge of tears as she watched footage of herself in the staff bathroom when she had taken her break. It showed, in crystal clear quality, footage of the spunky, young girl rubbing her tiny mound furiously and moaning quietly as she did. Amy continued to watch as her home movie depicted her slipping a finger inside of her cunt, as well as her pinching her pink nipples and bringing herself to a full orgasm after a few more minutes of stimulation.

The video then stopped playing and Frank gently placed the remote on his desk. He looked at the horrified young girl sitting across from him. She was sobbing now, and her face was a undeniably sexy mixture of both anger and horror. Amy's lips trembled, looking as though she was trying her hardest to form words.

Frank decided to break the silence. "As you can see, Amy, I have cameras all over the store. And its girls like you that make them so worth it. You couldn't even wait until you got home to play with that little cunt of yours. You must be quite the little whore, huh?"

Amy was still in shock, but she managed to mumble a response.

"I... Why do you have cameras in the bathroom? I..." She began to trail off, still not having fully adjusted to the immensely creepy situation she found herself in.

"Well, Amy. That's a fantastic question, but I'm sure a girl like you already knows the answer. I do it because it's fun. It's fun to watch little girls playing with themselves. And it's even more fun to blackmail them. Do you understand what that means, Amy?"

Amy nodded, with a dead look of shock still permeating upon her pale-skinned, freckled face.

Frank smiled. "Just in case you don't understand, let me make it crystal clear for you. You're going to show up for work tomorrow like you're supposed to. You're going to come straight downstairs and into this very office, lock the door behind you, and close the blinds. Then, I want you to strip completely naked, and that means everything. Shoes, socks, and underwear. I don't want any part of your skin covered. You do all of that for me, and maybe I'll consider not showing this tape to all your classmates and family, and maybe even posting it to the internet for all to see."

Amy just nodded and began to cry. She covered her face with her hands and just resigned herself to it. The poor teenager wanted so badly to tell him to fuck off, or to just run, but she knew full well what would he would do if she did. She had heard countless stories online about assholes doing the same thing to other girls, and a lot of them attempted to take their own lives because of the humiliation and abuse they suffered because of a single stupid mistake.

Although it wasn't appropriate to call this transgression a mistake, as Amy was not at fault for anything. She simply wanted to blow off some steam and relieve herself in the privacy of a washroom on her scheduled break. She never knew that the sick bastard who ran the store had cameras in it with the sole purpose of blackmailing girls into what she assumed was sex.

Frank stood up, effectively interrupting Amy's train of thought. He walked over behind the weeping teenager and placed his hand between her legs, cupping her protruding mound. He squeezed it tightly, causing the girl to whimper in slight pain. He just smiled and said, "This belongs to me now, Amy. You are no longer allowed to touch yourself, or have any one else touch you. If you do, well, let's just say it will be very, very painful for you."

Frank squeezed her mound tighter and Amy whimpered loudly. "But maybe that's what you want? You love the pain, don't you, cunt?"

He eased up, and began to gently rub her mound.

"It's taking every ounce of strength I have to not just tear these clothes off your body and fuck you right here, right now. But don't worry, Amy. We'll take it slow. I'll fuck you tomorrow and then we can begin teaching you other things, too. You and I are going to have a lot of fun together, princess. Now get the fuck out of my office and be here tomorrow, or else."

Amy was still sobbing as she ran from the office, up the stairs, and through the lobby. She cried the whole walk home, too. Even at home, when she was alone in her bed, she cried herself to sleep. She drifted off for only fleeting moments at a time, constantly awaking from the darkest nightmares possible - horrible images of what was going to happen tomorrow night.

THE NEXT DAY

Amy spent the whole next day counting every single excruciating second. The day seemed like an eternity until finally the sun began to set and the time for her to return to work approached. Amy got dressed and hurried out the door. She left her uniform behind. Somehow, Amy knew she likely wouldn't be needing it.

When she arrived, she followed Frank's instructions to the letter. She immediately headed downstairs and into his office. It was empty. She locked the door behind her, and made damned sure the blinds were closed tightly. Then Amy began to strip. She kicked off her shoes, peeled off her socks, and removed her shirt. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her tiny shorts, peeling them from her pale, sweaty legs. She kicked them aside with her other garments, and proceeded to unhooked the clasp of her bra and let it fall to floor, revealing her perky little breasts. Finally, she pulled her panties down her legs and kicked them aside into the pile.

The young eighteen-year old girl now stood alone in her manager's office, completely naked and awaiting his return. She knew that this was it. There was no return at this point. Her life was ruined, and it couldn't get any worse... could it?

Chapter Two: Into It's Lair

THE OFFICE

Amy Miller, the beautiful eighteen-year old teenager, found herself standing alone in the manager's office. She was completely naked, not a single article of clothing remained and her pale flesh was left entirely exposed, as per Frank's instruction. She breathed rapidly, trying to cope with the intense butterflies dancing in her stomach as though they were set ablaze.

She paced back and forth. Over and over for what seemed as though an eternity, when in reality, it was likely just a few minutes.

Eventually, the buxom young teen just sat her firm, bare bottom on the chair she had found herself in just yesterday. How quickly things can change, she thought to herself. Only yesterday she was a happy girl excited about a new job and the seemingly endless summer ahead of her. Now however, she found herself reserved to a terrible fate in which she was naked in her bosses' office, awaiting his return so he could do god knows what to her...

Those horrific and terrible thoughts flashed in her head like the camera's flash at a runway. Hundreds of possible scenarios of how things would turn out, all playing on loop one after another, circling endlessly until they caused Amy to just start crying right there. She thought about sex. About him raping her. She wondered what he was going to make her do, and if he would ever let her go.

Amy spent a good while pondering such things until she heard the sound of a key unlocking the door behind her. She jumped from her seat, and instinctively attempted to cover her most private parts. Her face was white as a ghost when she saw the door creak open and Frank walk in. He slammed the door behind him and locked it back up.

"Good, girl." He said, smiling while his eyes observed every crevasse and curve of Amy's young figure. "Sit down in the chair. We have some things to discuss before we formally begin your training."

Amy nervously took her seat and her emerald eyes followed Frank's every move as he too sat down.

A CONTRACT OF SORTS

Frank was now starring happily at the naked teenager sitting nervously on the other side of his desk. Her skin was trembling, her breathing was shallow and rapid, and her pink, conical nipples stood firmly erect as the cool sting of the air hit them. She was just perfect, he thought to himself as he could feel his cock growing rapidly inside his pants.

"I'm glad to see you're here, Amy." Frank said firmly. "I'm glad I don't have to let the whole town know what a little slut you are. I'm sure your parents would have loved to see that video though, huh?"

Amy just remained quiet, her eyes glued to the floor.

"Look at me, cunt." Frank spoke harshly.

Amy's beautiful eyes looked up and directly into his.

"Good, girl. When I speak, you always look directly into my eyes, understand?" He asked.

Amy nodded slightly.

"Good. One more thing," He said slyly, "No more nodding. When you answer me, you are to always answer 'Yes, Sir.' I don't care if we see each other outside of work and you're with mommy and daddy, you will show me respect at all times. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Amy replied through gritted teeth.

Frank smiled at her. Despite her best intention at showing genuine sincerity, her true feelings were as transparent as the windows in this very office. He wanted to hurt her for it, but he knew she would learn quickly, and besides, he loved the challenge of a feisty girl who doesn't break easily. It's always so much more fun to break them then for them to submit immediately.

"That's a good girl. You're going to make a fine cunt. Now, before we continue, I have prepared a little something for you to read."

To read, Amy thought. Surely he must be joking. He didn't bring me here to read, did he?

Amy worked up the courage to ask him. "Read what?"

"Excuse me, cunt?" Frank replied sharply.

She quickly realized her mistake and corrected herself. "I'm sorry... Read what, Sir?"

"Good, girl." Frank smiled. "It's a contract of sorts. I want to make things abundantly clear what all of this entails. Everything is in there. What you'll be learning, what I'll be doing to you, punishments for failing to comply, and more. You are going to take this home, read it, and sign it. I don't care if you have objections. You'll do as it says, because if you don't, well, let's just say you'll be a famous starlet by tomorrow morning." Frank chuckled.

"Yes, Sir." Amy replied meekly as she took the contract from his desk and held it in her lap. She didn't even want to look at it. The poor teenager knew full well what was written inside and was being forced to resign herself to it all. Every sick thing this pervert came up with, every horrible, humiliating thing he could think of, and she was effectively giving him carte blanche to do it all.

"Good. Now get dressed, and go home, cunt. That's all for today."

"Yes, Sir..." Amy sighed as she got dressed in front of Frank and left the office. She ran home, crying just as she had done the night before.

THE CONTRACT

Amy hurried home and ran to her bedroom, locking the door behind her. She plopped her bottom at her chair, and sat the contract on the desk. The young girl's eyes did nothing but stare at the cover page for several minutes. It read in black, bold letters: SLAVE CONTRACT - AMY MILLER at the top of the page, and at the bottom it read: MAY 3rd, 2016. Below the date, was a thick black line which underneath it read: SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT SLAVE.

She couldn't believe the craziness of it all. Slowly, with trembling fingers, she peeled the first page by the corner up and began to read. The contract's first page was headed with the title, PERSONAL INFORMATION, which she woefully began to fill in herself.

FULL NAME:
AMY ELIZABETH MILLER

DATE OF BIRTH:
APRIL 30TH, 1998

HEIGHT:
5'0"

WEIGHT:
103 LBS

EYE COLOUR:
GREEN

HAIR COLOUR:
RED

BREAST CUP SIZE:
32B

MEDICAL ISSUES:
NONE

ALLERGIES:
NONE

HIGH SCHOOL:
NORTH RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL

GRADE:
NINTH

PHONE (HOME):
555-2345

PHONE (CELL):
318-0939

EMAIL ADDRESS:
AMYMILLER98@GMAIL.COM

SIGNATURE:
AMY MILLER

She couldn't believe the information he was asking for. There was nothing sacred. This man wanted her phone and cell number, her email, her breast size, and more. The poor girl didn't think it could get much more intimate until she flipped to the second page that had a header saying, again in black, bold letters, SEXUAL HISTORY. Again, she began to fill it out.

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
YES

HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN ORAL SEX?
NO

HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED ORAL SEX?
NO

DO YOU MASTURBATE?
YES

HOW OFTEN:
ONCE OR TWICE A DAY

HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED VAGINAL SEX?
NO

HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED ANAL SEX?
NO

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH AN STI?
NO

WHAT SPECIFIC SEXUAL ACTS HAVE YOU PREFORMED FOR ANOTHER?
NONE

Amy finally finished the second page. She thought it couldn't get worse than the first one, but it did, and it was going to continue to do so until the bitter end. She nervously flipped to the third page, which was headed GENERAL ROUTINE. This section wasn't a fill-in-the-blank section like the first two, but instead a list of rules for her general day-to-day routine at home. This bastard didn't want to just have sex with her, but to control her as well.

THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF GENERAL AND SPECIFIC RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW, TO THE LETTER, IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. BREAKING OR STRAYING FROM SUCH RULES IS PUNISHABLE BY THE FOLLOWING MEANS:

SPANKING
WHIPPING
ORAL INTERCOURSE
VAGINAL INTERCOURSE
ANAL INTERCOURSE
WATER SPORTS
BONDAGE
BESTIALITY
PUBLIC EXPOSURE

The list of punishments seemed to go for an eternity as act after act was listed. Most of which poor Amy didn't even understand. Water sports? Bestiality? What the hell were those things, she thought as she read through the horrific list. What followed after the lengthy, and admittedly highly detailed list was her daily routine rules.

DAILY ROUTINE (A) - HYGIENE:

YOU WILL SHOWER AT LEAST TWICE A DAY. ONCE BEFORE BED, AND ONCE BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP.

EVERY TIME, YOU THOROUGHLY CLEAN YOUR BODY AND HAIR. YOU WILL SHAVE YOUR ENTIRE BODY EVERY TIME AS WELL, AND THIS INCLUDES YOUR GENITAL AREA.

YOU WILL USE ONLY STRAWBERRY SCENTED BODY WASHES AND SHAMPOOS.

YOUR HAIR LENGTH IS TO NOT EXCEED SHOULDER LENGTH, AND IT MUST BE KEPT STRAIGHT AT ALL TIMES UNLESS REQUESTED OTHERWISE BY YOUR MASTER.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ALWAYS LOOK YOUR BEST. THIS INCLUDES EVEN WHEN YOU'RE HOME ALONE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CLEAN AND PRESENTABLE.

DAILY ROUTINE (B) - GENERAL ATTIRE

YOU WILL NO LONGER WEAR UNDERGARMENTS OF ANY KIND UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED BY YOUR MASTER. THIS INCLUDES PANTIES, AND BRAS. BIKINI BOTTOMS WILL BE PERMITTED BUT ONLY WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY A BIKINI TOP UNCOVERED BY OTHER CLOTHING ARTICLES.

SKIRTS WILL BE NO LONGER THAN AT LEAST THREE INCHES ABOVE YOUR KNEES. SIGNIFICANT THIGH EXPOSURE IS A MUST. THE SAME RULE ALSO APPLIES TO DRESSES AS WELL. THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE WEARING STOCKINGS OR PANTY HOSE, BUT THEY MUST TORN OR RIPPED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFIC RULE BELOW.

SHORTS MUST FALL LESS THAN AN INCH BELOW THE GLOBES YOUR ASS. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SHOW YOUR ENTIRE LEG AND THIGH. IF POSSIBLE, ENSURE THAT SHORTS ARE WORN A SIZE TOO SMALL AS FURTHER ENHANCE YOUR BOTTOM.

THE ONLY TOPS YOU WILL BE WEARING FOR THE DURATION OF THE SUMMER WILL BE CROP TOPS THAT EXPOSE A MINIMUM OF FOUR INCHES OF SKIN, AS WELL AS TIGHTLY FITTING TANK TOPS, SLEEVELESS BLOUSES, AND BIKINI TOPS.

ANY LEGGINGS OR STOCKINGS MUST BE PURPOSEFULLY TORN OR RIPPED TO EXPOSE MORE SKIN.

Amy could not believe what she was reading. He wanted to control what she wore and how she wore it. Skirt length, only certain types of tops, no underwear! What the fuck, she thought. How was she supposed to remember all of this? There were dozens of rules laid out before her, and she assumed there would be dozens more by the end of this 'contract.'

Shaking her head in disbelief, she flipped the page and continued to read on. This section read 'DAILY ROUTINE - WORK ETIQUETTE.' A section on how to behave for work. Amy grew as white as a ghost when she began to realize what this meant. If she was 'serving' him at work, all manner of gross and vile acts could be listed here. With incredible trepidation, she read on...

DAILY ROUTINE (C) - WORK ETIQUETTE

YOU WILL NO LONGER PARTICIPATE IN THE STANDARD ENVIRONMENT. INSTEAD, YOU WILL SPEND YOUR SCHEDULED TIME EXCLUSIVELY IN MY OFFICE SERVING ME. IN RARE CASES, YOU MAY ALSO BE SERVING ME DURING THAT TIME IN MY CAR, HOME, OR ANOTHER PUBLIC PLACE.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT WORK, YOU WILL PUNCH IT AND THEN IMMEDIATELY PROCEED TO MY OFFICE. YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE NO CUSTOMERS OR FELLOW EMPLOYEES. INSTEAD, YOU WILL ENTER MY OFFICE AND CLOSE THE BLINDS. THEN YOU WILL LOCK THE DOOR AND STRIP NAKED.

ONCE NAKED IN MY OFFICE, YOUR DAY WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN. YOU WILL REMAIN IN A SITTING POSITION, WITH YOUR KNEES FOLDED, AND YOUR HANDS RESTING ON YOUR UPPER THIGHS. YOU WILL LOOK STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH YOUR BACK STRAIGHT UNTIL I ARRIVE.

UPON MY ARRIVAL, YOU WILL GREET ME POLITELY AND REMAIN IN THAT POSITION. I WILL LOCK THE DOOR AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE LED INTO THE DARK ROOM. IT IS THERE THAT YOUR JOB WILL BEGIN.

THERE ARE NO RULES IN REGARDS TO WHAT I MAY DO IN THE DARK ROOM. YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY FORFEITING ANY RIGHTS TO REFUSE AN ORDER. YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY MINE AND YOU WILL BE OBEDIENT, COMPLIANT, AND APPRECIATIVE.

YOU WILL BE FILMED AND PHOTOGRAPHED WITHIN THE DARK ROOM. THESE ARE FOR MY EYES ONLY, AND WILL NOT BE SHARED OUTSIDE OF MY PERSONAL COLLECTION UNLESS YOU TRY TO BREAK CONTACT OR REFUSE TO WORK.

JUST AS A HEADS UP, MY PERSONAL COLLECTION IS KEEP BY A FEW OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WHO KEEP AN EYE ON ME. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS, SAY YOU DECIDED TO GO TO THE POLICE, THEY WILL KNOW, AND THEY WILL DUMP EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET AND TO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS WHERE YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CLASSMATES WILL SEE THEM.

Amy began to realize how truly screwed she was. This man could ruin her life now, but obeying meant there would be worse images and videos of her, but refusing meant that people would see her naked and masturbating. It was the purest form of being between a rock and a hard place. It didn't matter what she did, and she wasn't exactly given a fine choice - obey and be raped by a sick, old man, or disobey and be exposed to the town (and world) as a slut. The young teen just wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

But she didn't.

Instead, she kept on reading the sick man's contract which included sections on how to speak to her 'Master' or any man. About how she was not to speak to any boys her age at all, unless it was for something involving a school project. If any man propositioned her for any kind of sexual contact, she was not to refuse, and in addition to her compliance, she was asked to take her phone out and have the man film her. The contract ran for another six or seven pages, filled with all sorts of rules you couldn't even begin to imagine.

The worst section was the final page, which spoke at great length, and in vivid detail, of exactly how she could be punished for even the slightest indiscretion. It included many horrible acts such as being tied and whipped, having a bottle inserted dryly into her anus, having her nipples clamped or pierced with needles, and much, much more. It was horrifying. And yet Amy Miller resigned herself to it all when she signed the dotted line at the bottom of the final page. She wept for an hour before passing out with her head upon her desk.

She worked again tomorrow night. And she'd have to follow the contract when she arrived, and then give it to Frank. Then she would be led into the 'Dark Room,' whatever that even was, and have god knows what done to her. If there was one thing that eighteen-year old, Amy Miller was certain of, it was that tomorrow would be the worst day of her life.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 03:20:17 PM »

Oh god this just screams to be continued! Nice idea of the contract!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 05:40:15 PM »

You are quite the writer now.  Another excellent setup.   Keep up the good work.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
Breanne

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 06:08:29 AM »

You are quite the writer now.  Another excellent setup.   Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I honestly don't write a lot, but I'm a little perfectionist in everything I do, so I guess it tends to show in my writing.

Oh god this just screams to be continued! Nice idea of the contract!

I can't promise I'll get back to this one, but I'll keep it in my mind for the future! Promise! :)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 07:47:22 AM »

Yes, this is an awesome premise for a story! Hope to see more someday!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
firstcontact
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 10:35:57 AM »

I'm in awe! This is such a great beginning. I really hope there's more.
Mkmydaze

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 07:21:30 PM »

A good start. Would definitely like to see this continued!
Jia
Sophomore

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 11:23:04 AM »

Love the details. Keep posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: