Author Topic: The Grease Monkey Rapist  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Frank Savage
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
The Grease Monkey Rapist
« on: October 31, 2016, 02:45:26 PM »
I had been watching her for three weeks. I watched her when she was at work. I watched her when she was at home. I watched her playing with her kids and walking her dog on the beach. The lovely Karen Huff had a body so inviting that she had to beat men off with a stick. I knew the first time I saw her that I had to feel her cunt wrapped around my cock. I knew she wouldn’t give herself to me that I would have to take it but that doesn’t matter to me because I’m the Grease Monkey Rapist. I have been given that name by the news media because I always tie an oily rag in a woman’s mouth to gag her just before I rape her.

This was what I did this morning when I grabbed Karen from the parking lot next to the Pelican Bar and Grill on the east end of South Beach in Miami. I grabbed her from behind placing a rag over her mouth rendering her unconscious with chloroform. Then I tossed the 27 year old (blonde) anchor woman into the back of my van and drove her into some woods about 20 miles away from her home. Halfway there I stopped to tie her wrists behind her back and gag her with the oily rag. I was playing a video (DVD) (The Best of Frank Savage) so when she woke up she could see and hear one of my past rapes. It’s the sight and sounds of me raping other women in my van to get the sexual gratification I need but can only get this way.

Karen was going to be a very special fuck because she’s spent the past three weeks doing stories about me on the local news. So far she has referred to me as a sick bastard - pedophile  and said that her only reason for living from now on is to see me arrested and put into prison. Today she had another reason for living  to give this sick bastard a good fuck. Once we arrived in the woods I turned on all the dome lights then sat on the center console looking down at the tall blonde news woman. She knew immediately who I was and what I was going to do to her. At least she knew some of what I was going to do.  Looking around for a way to escape she soon resigned herself to the fact that there was none so she relaxed a little staring up at me through angry eyes.

Wearing a tight yellow tank top and tight white shorts and tennis shoes she was making a statement saying she is proud of her assets and she wants everyone who sees her to know it. The video was still playing and how wonderful it was for both me and Karen to watch and hear me fucking Carol Fender again. She was one of the first women I raped a realtor who lived in North Miami. Karen just laid still trying not to watch the image on the monitor. I sat on the center console drinking a beer thinking about how much I was going to enjoy feeling up her huge tits and fucking her. Wearing a black ski-mask so she couldn’t see my face which made me a scary figure especially since she already knew I slashed two of the women with a knife after the rape just to watch them bleed. She had no idea what I had planned for her but she knew she was gonna get raped. I ran my hand up and down the front of my pants and decided to speak.

”Do you like my pants?” I asked . . . “I altered them myself Karen!” “I created a small flap in front held on by four small strips of Velcro.” “I call it a rape flap!” You can mention that during your next story you do about me on TV.” You can also tell everyone how much you creamed while I was making love to you and how good my cock felt in your cunt!”  I added as I slowly rubbed the front of my pants. My 8“ long cock was fully erected creating a huge cock outline in my pants. Karen noticed it but tried not to look at it yet her eyes  kept returning to it.

I had already turned off the video that had been playing and now all Karen could see is her squirming on the floor of my van. Her nipples were so hard they created an outline on the front of her tank top. I was now recording everything going on in the van so I could post it (the video) later on “The Perverts Lair” web-site. I couldn’t broadcast this rape live because I was in a dead spot in the woods and had no access to the Internet. Still it wouldn’t be long and Karen Huff would become famous for something more than doing the local news.

After spreading her legs with a spreader bar I knelt between them admiring the attractive young woman I had with me. I opened the lid to my toy box pulling a large Bowie knife out. After slowly removing it from it’s sheath I held it up so the light from the dome-lights could reflect off of it. Karen became terrified instantly at the appearance of the large knife and began begging me not to cut her through the gag. I told her I would only cut her if she resisted me and didn’t lay here and let me do what I want. I also told her she could be alive or dead when I fucked her!”

As soon as I said that the top of the rape flap came undone because my cock swelled even more than before I threatened her. Karen heard the sound and saw what had happened. and became very still.  Then looking up at me through tear-filled eyes she begged me not to kill her then promised me she would cooperate and that I could do anything I want to her. I told her I wanted to feel up and suck her big tits as I moved the tip of the knife across the outside of her top across both of her huge tits. I cut a slit down the front of her top pulling apart the two flaps I had created. I gasped at the site of Karen’s large breasts barely supported by her bra. 

She watched the monitor that was over my head as I was cutting the straps on her bra. Once I had removed it I had both of her tits fully exposed. These are nice I said as I leaned over her but instead of kissing her breasts like she thought I was going to do I kissed her on the mouth at least the parts of her lips not covered by the gag. Then I moved on kissing her neck - then returned to kissing her on the mouth again. Karen protested and kept turning her head to the side but it did not stop me from kissing all of her neck and face. “How does it feel baby - are you excited yet?” I asked just before I moved my mouth down to Karen’s breasts. 

She said nothing just lay there panting as I began licking her nipples and gently kissing her breasts. She begged and pleaded for me to fuck her now but I ignored her and continued kissing - licking and sucking her breasts. for several minutes. As I was doing this the throbbing head of my cock popped out of the open space at the top of my rape flap. It had been 14 days since my last rape and the same amount of time since I last ejaculated so my cock was getting as long and thick as it could and perhaps even an inch longer this time. Karen after all is a beautiful married woman with the perfect body - a body way to good to be giving to just one man.

Suddenly the woman felt my hand down between her legs caressing her inner thigh. She gasped the moment she felt it. I was still licking and sucking her tits but now I was letting her know I wanted what was in her shorts. I moved up to kiss her mouth and neck again and while I was there I asked her if she still thought I was a sick bastard! I got no response just more head bobbing so I kissed both sides of her neck again as I unsnapped the snap on her shorts. I slid my hand down inside her shorts as I was kissing her neck! Her panties were drenched with cum which I brought up to her face so she could see her cum dripping off my fingers onto her lips.

“You’re a nasty bitch” aren’t you I barked as I returned to the kneeling position. Karen could now see the head of my cock protruding from the open space on the rape flap. She also knew it was time for the main event so she laid still looking up at me through tear-filled eyes as I pulled her shorts down just below her ass. I pulled down her wet panties to get a look at her pussy and was more than pleased with what I saw. A nice pink clean shaven cunt with just a touch of brown hair showing.I licked my lips through the ski mask then tore off the rape flap from my pants. My large stiff cock came into full view of Karen’s hungry eyes! She screamed through the gag wear a condom - please wear a condom! I replied by telling her that wasn’t going to happen and asked her if she was ready to get the best fuck of her life as I slowly stroked my cock.

Karen said nothing just turned her head to the side waiting for me to mount her. She only had to wait a few seconds before she felt the head of my cock resting on her cunt lips. This caused a small amount of cum to drip out of her cunt and her clitoris to become fully erect. I rubbed the cock head across her clit and outer labia a few times to tease her then with one thrust slid all 8“ inches of my cock all the way into the woman’s hot wet cunt! “Now it’s your turn to get raped by the Grease Monkey Rapist,” I howled after I buried my cock into Karen’s cunt! Karen let out a shriek though her gag and closed her eyes not wanting to watch me violate her.

I began stroking her slowly doing my best to control myself because I was more excited than I had been in a long time. Maybe it was because of how hot she was - maybe it was because she was a well known local TV news anchor woman or maybe it was because she was a MILF or a combination of all those things that had me so sexually aroused. All I knew is I had to get control of myself or I wouldn’t last as long as I wanted in her. My advanced age (60) and lack of exercise meant I would need to pace myself for awhile before I really went to town on her. Fortunately Karen was cumming like crazy now so that made it easier for me to fuck her. I re-positioned myself so I was laying on top of her so I could fuck her in the missionary position.

“Now we can pretend we’re doing it on our wedding night,” I grunted into her right ear then laughed a sinister laugh. I moved up and down on her using a slow steady pace making sure I kept most of my cock in the woman stroking only enough to keep an erection. Then I began to taunt her like I had each of the other women. Telling her that she’s a slut who was just asking for a good fuck and “that’s what your getting now bitch!” I belittled her husband telling her my cock is bigger than his and that she should be married to me having my babies. I told her I wanted to stuff my cock into her mouth and ram it down her throat so that the next time she thought about calling me a bad name on TV she’d think twice before doing it.

Then I lamented about how tight she was and how much I enjoyed fucking her! I praised her for keeping in shape so I could have such a hard body laying under me today. I told her that she would want me to fuck her again in both her ass and cunt and I told her to make sure she told her husband and all her friends about how much she came while I was fucking her. Karen was now crying uncontrollably as I abused her both sexually and verbally. Then I picked up the pace stroking harder and faster pulling nearly all of my cock out of her before ramming it back into her. We could both hear that slapping sound people make when a man is fucking a woman hard and deep.

Then without warning I took Karen’s left nipple into my mouth and began chewing it which caused the woman to scream though her gag - “please stop biting my tit!” I chewed it while at the same time pulling up on it until I had chewed off her aureola. This is something I do to all the women but it was never told to the press by the police. I took it out of my mouth setting it to the side so I could put it into a plastic bag later with Karen’s name written on it.

Blood was streaming from the woman’s left tit while I continued fucking her hard - fast and deep. She screamed through the gag now calling me a sick bastard and pleading for me to finish it and take her home! My cum was boiling inside my balls and I was beginning to get short of breath but I continued to fuck her until I couldn’t last any longer. I ejaculated in Karen 9 minutes after I entered her shooting wave after wave of hot cum into her womb.Then I collapsed on her and kissed her on the mouth and neck again for 2 minutes and dismounted her.

After sliding open the side door I removed the leg spreader and handcuffs and gag and pushed her out of the van onto the ground outside. “Thanks for a good fuck bitch - let’s do it again sometime I barked just before sliding the door closed. I left her alone there in the woods driving off to search for my next victim. Whoever she was I knew one thing was certain- she wasn’t going to be as good a fuck as the one I just had. Karen Huff was a real fine piece of ass.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:51:22 PM by Frank Savage »

darklord
Re: The Grease Monkey Rapist
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »
Nicely done. Those news babes can fuel a good rape fantasy :)