ravishu.com

January 17, 2017, 11:58:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 167,887 posts.
This forum contains 11,855 topics.
We have 16,007 registered users.
Please welcome Kushie1, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Home...The Rape of Kayla (Story itself is only 13 posts)  (Read 5345 times)
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 151

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2016, 08:03:22 AM »

As with your other fervent fans, Sweet Kayla, I can't wait to read the next installment!!!

Tony V.                police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
WillowSong
Freshman

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »

Ahhh all caught up and loving ever word as I get wet imagining as if it were me  emot_thedrool.gif
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2016, 05:09:59 PM »

Damn fine entertainment I'd pay to see that show! Another great chapter Kayla!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »

He has her all alone.....for the weekend..... at his house.....oh my God! I am sooooo jealous! Have your fun Uncle Les!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2016, 03:39:52 PM »

Part 12  -  I apologize in advance that the final two posts are a bit long. Uncle Les got a bit carried away!

Uncle Les

Getting out of the car I reach back in over the seat and pull you out by your hair, across the center console and through the door. You give a high pitched muffled protest. I slam the car door shut then pin your back against the door and look in your face. I can see the tracks of your tears from your eyes down both cheeks.  Your beautiful blue eyes are puffy, swollen, and red from all the crying. I hold your head steady with both hands and then begin to bathe your face with my tongue, licking and tasting you all over. With a boner that feels like it's gonna pop like an overcooked sausage, I tell you while licking my lips, "Welcome home, Cupcake. Let's get you inside and start our party!!" I forcibly drag you into my home, up the stairs, and into the master bedroom. Pushing you inside, I close and lock the door, imprisoning you alone with me in my bedroom.  When I slowly start to approach you, you back up and the fear etched on your face is priceless. "Don't wanna fight me anymore?" I ask coyly. "You ready for some loving then?  I know you liked it the other night. I know 'cause I had you moaning like a bitch in heat!!"  I remove your gag and say, "Now you can scream all you want, baby girl. In fact, that's exactly what I want you to do... and trust me, you will!!" I leave you standing by the side of the bed and from my dresser get a pair of scissors.  You gasp when I wave them in front of your fear stricken face.  "Don't worry honey. I'm just gonna cut you loose, but if you make me regret it, I'm gonna break both your fucking arms!! Capisce?!" You rub your tender wrists, and I can see your body tremble in fear. Standing in front of you, soaking in every man's fantasy of a teenage bitch in her schoolgirl outfit, I suddenly snatch your hand and rub it against my thick and bulging boner. "This!! This is what you do to me 'cause you're such a hot and sexy vixen!!"  Still holding your hand deep in my crotch, you try hard to pull it back but can't. "Let go!  I don't do anything! You're a sick fuck that likes to hurt people!!" I hold your hand tighter "The only people I hurt are those that give me shit!! Give me attitude, and run off at the mouth, kind of like you are right now!! So be careful, Kay Kay, don't make me hurt you because I will, and you damn well know it. So, shut your fucking trap because now it's to unwrap you like a fucking Christmas present!!"

When I reach for your blouse, you start swatting your hands at me trying to stop me from ripping it off you which fuels my anger. I backhand you across your face so hard that you fly backward and sprawl on my bed and I see your eyes roll to the back of your head. "Don't make me beat the crap outta you, you pathetic slut!!" Still trying to recover from the blow, I grab your legs one at a time and rip off your shoes. Your skirt is next as I undo the snap, unzip the zipper and yank it down your legs viciously. You start writhing, twisting, and turning again, your long hair swirls and flies around your head as I rip your blouse in half down the middle and shred it off you. "My little angel in her slutty underwear!!" I taunt you, and then rip both your bra and panties away from you and drool over your sexy naked body. I love to tear your clothes off you.” Fuming with anger and fire in my eyes, I snap at you, "Now unless you want another backhand that I promise you will rattle your teeth, I suggest you lay still while I get ready to claim my sugar!!"  Using your arms and hands, you try to maintain some modesty by covering your cunt and tits while sobbing and shaking. I undress as fast as I can, and when I pull off my boxers, my shaft springs forth like a projectile from the bush between my hairy legs.

I climb up on the bed with you, straddle and hover over you with a knee on either side of your nude body. Leering down at your petrified face I tell you, "I've fucked all your lovely holes but one.  My favorite one!! "Been saving the best for the end... and speaking of the end!!"  I grip your waist and flip you over on your belly when the realization hits you, and you begin to earnestly beg, plead, and wail.  "Oh, God! Please, pleeease, Uncle Les. Not that!!  Please, not there. Anything but that!!" I knead your soft butt cheeks, massaging them and spreading them apart to see your tiny brown shit hole. "Gonna be a tight fit. Guess I just gotta rip it open!!"  Thrashing under me like a fish outta water, you kick your legs up and down behind me and cover your head with your arms.  You scream like a banshee when I slide my thick meat up and down in the crack of your ass. "Stop!! Uncle Les, please don't!  Please, I'm begging you!! I'll do anything just please don't!!" You sob loudly. "Scream all you want, baby girl. You're gonna be screaming ten times worse after I lodge this mother fucker up your ass and in your bowels!!  A slutty whore like you... you'll no doubt love it!!" Bending down over you I  leave bite marks all over your soft cheeks, I spread them apart as far as they'll go and line the bulbous head of my cock up with your itsy bitsy little poop hole. Keeping you pinned down with my weight, I reach over to the nightstand, I grab some gel and smear it all around my weapon to ease my penetration.

Your screams become strangled and incoherent when I apply pressure and slowly sink my dick inside your clenching ass. I groan as I push and push, slowly driving it in, inch by excruciating inch. Tossing your head back and then left to right, you squeal and howl, begging me to stop!!  Yelling that it hurts, but your pleas fall on deaf ears as I grunt and push, grunt and push until I'm all the way in and my prickly pubic bush is flush against your little ass. "Son of a bitch.... are you ever tight!! I'm just gonna have to split you open." You groan and squirm underneath me as I start bucking my hips furiously up and down and start fucking your little sphincter with brute vengeance. The skin on skin smacking as my groin spanks your ass resonates throughout the room. I groan and snarl as I drive into you, to the depths of your soul and drive your body deeper into the mattress. You pound your small fists into the pillow that your face is pressed against and squeal like a pig being led to slaughter. “Oh, please stop! Pleeease! Oh please! I’m begging you,” you cry and sob. Tears and snot run down your face. “I can’t take it! Oh God, it hurts, it hurts!” I lay down on top of you from behind, and my hairy chest on your back drives you deeper into the mattress squashing your tits nearly flat. Every plea and all your begging drive me crazy with my power and lust over you.

I saw in and out of you like I was sawing a piece of wood in half. Getting up on the palms of my hands, I arch my back and look up every time I plunge back into you. Your gut wrenching squalls of pain and terror are music to my ears. I ram my fat dick into you like a corkscrew opening your tiny hole and ripping it apart. I pant, grunt, and groan as I stab my log into and up your glorious, sexy little ass, fucking it like a slab of meat. Your screams get hoarse and strained from your constant howls and squeals of agony, yet I fuck you undaunted and relentlessly. Wild horses couldn't pull me away from screwing you up the ass. Your screams turn into groans, and then into whimpers as my ass fucking is slowly draining you of the will to resist me anymore. When I know I'm getting close, I pick up the tempo and rut my cock into your butt like I was in a Texas oil field drilling for black gold!!  Within a few more seconds I explode and flood your rectum with my slimy hot seed. Straining with all my might and buried deep in your depths, I fire my load inside your behind. "Nnnnnnngghh!!  Nnnghhhhaahhhh!!"  I moan in sheer euphoria as I unload all my goo into your bowels. When I withdraw from your gaping wide open asshole small trickles of blood are mixed in with my semen dripping from your hole and ooze between your legs to your pussy.

I roll off from your back and try to catch my breath. Looking over at you while you cry softly and make little moaning sounds of pain. You turn away from me and slowly curl into the fetal position, moaning and weeping. You reach down to cover your gaping hole. I roll off the bed on the other side and walk to yours with my slimy, wet, and erect cock leading the way.  When I get to your side of the bed, I pull you to the edge of the mattress and point my boner in front of your crying face. "Clean it up, you filthy little whore. Lick all that slimy ass goo off my prick 'cause it was clean when I stuck it up your ass and now it looks like this!!"  I smear the helmet tip back and forth against your pursed lips.  You groan a small protest shaking your head. "Open up God dammit, use that tongue and clean your filthy mess off my dick!!" Then I grab a fistful of your blond locks, tightening my hold with a death grip, dragging your crying face toward me. You reluctantly part your lips and gag before I even shove my dirty meat down your throat. "Use that tongue and lick me clean... all over ... up, down, and all around!!!"  Crying, gagging, and looking like you wanna vomit, you swirl your warm moist tongue around my rod licking it clean as best as you can. Your tongue slides up and down and swirls around my shaft as you dry heave again and again until I'm satisfied that it's clean. I see your strands of your long hair glued to your back and face from all the perspiration. Still curled up in a fetal position you turn away from me and I see your body shudder and shake from the brutal assault.  With my dick still twitching but getting soft, I reach over to the nightstand, pull open its drawer, and pull out a 10-inch black rubber dildo. Wracked with sobs, holding your stomach, and facing away from me, you can't see what I'm doing when I turn the rubber dick on and its thick upper half begins to gyrate in circles. Needing time to recharge my battery, what better way to get all worked up again than fucking your gaping asshole still leaking cum open with a foreign object!! I chuckle as I bring the projectile near your butt and the instant its rubber helmet touches your sensitive anus you try to squirm away shrieking with shrills that bounce off my walls. "No!! No more!! No more!! Please!!"  Gripping and holding you on your side I yell at you, "Hold still, little whore, I'm far from finished with your cute little ass. It still isn't spread open enough!!!"

You buck, twist, and turn when I try to shove it in your ass until I finally flip you back over on your belly and drive a knee in the small of your back to pin you down. You beg and plead again loudly. I position the tip at your gaping hole, then twist and turn the rubber shaft slowly down into your colon. Your screams start anew as I drive it into your depths. Loud gut wrenching guttural groans of discomfort. You writhe and spasm under the knee in your back, and you almost choke on the screams trying to escape your mouth. "Oh God!  Pleeease stop, stop!  Uncle Les, no more! No more! Please!"  I watch with fascination as your hole is stretched in ways it was never meant to. "I'm gonna split you open so far that you can drive a Mack truck through the tunnel I'll create!! This is for the kick to my face you fucking tramp!! I said you were gonna pay and payment is due!!"  I've got about ¾ of the dildo inside you, and your ass is spread wide open when I turn it on and can see it whirring around inside you churning and stretching your bowels while you spasm and scream on the bed with me.  "Oh, I'm gonna make you pay, you fucking bitch!!" I turn on the vibration and see you twitch even more. "You know what, little Kay Kay?  This is so hot, I'm gonna get a little video of it." The fight drains quicker than the first time I fucked your ass. "Please no, Uncle Les..." you say weakly. I hold up my phone, hit record in the picture app, and take one of the hottest ass fuck scenes I've ever witnessed! Your groans and moans add a beautiful soundtrack to the video. "Fuck this is hot!!" I say as you moan in despair.  

Leaning down over you, I start to kiss and lick your quivering ass cheeks and insert a few fingers into your cunt to finger fuck you. I can feel your pussy vibrate inside from the rubber dick up your ass.  While letting you have it in both ends your body begins to spasm and jerk out of control, and I yell, "Don't you dare fucking pass out on me you slutty bitch!!"  You try to speak, but the words won't come.  My monster begins to get hard again while I fuck you front and back and it lays against and starts to dry hump one of your silky-smooth thighs.  Removing my wet fingers from your cunt, I lick them clean of your juices and then pull the twisting rubber rod from your asshole.  It comes out of you with a slurping sound and reveals your gaping shit hole. Your butt looks swollen, red, and puffy from the brutal abuse and makes me smile.  I drop the phone on the bed, then I tell you with joy, "You still have that knee to my nuts to pay for, you worthless little bitch!!"  Shutting off the 10-inch whirring shaft, I toss it away and open the nightstand drawer again to retrieve a shucked cob of corn. "Time to settle your debt, Princess!!" I smirk down at your body.

Your long hair is splayed around your head almost like a halo and tiny, labored words of protest escape your mouth. I pour generous amounts of lube into your hole. “No more!” You try to push upward, but I lay my arm across your back. I hold the corn cob and lick it with my tongue, generously coating with my spit before slowly pushing the stick of corn kernels slowly into the gaping pit that used to be your tiny little asshole. I watch you twitch and shake as the vegetable delves deeper into your bowels. "Ahhhg!”Pleeeaase! Stop!!" you scream into the bed. Then your screaming dies down and becomes just strangled croaks as I start plunging the stick of corn in and out of your gaping butt hole. I kiss the small of your back and taste the salty perspiration on it while I reach around and under you to cup one of your titties in my probing hand.  Pinching and rolling your tight little nipple with my fingers, I pump the bumpy, rough vegetable in and out of your battered ass. You lay motionless, all the fight has left your body, and it seems you've lost the power and strength to resist any further. I pick up my phone again and hit record as I shove the entire length of the cob up into your bowels until just the very base of it remains visible and leave it there. Then removing my hand from your tit, I use both hands to knead and squeeze your cheeks around the stalk of corn stuck in your ass.  Pulling the cob back out, I start piston it, fucking your cute dimpled ass with a fury... reaming it out and blistering it with the cob of corn. By now my dick is again rock hard with blood engorged and bulging purple veins encircling it.  I see that some kernels on it have disappeared and are most likely lost in the sinkhole I opened in your butt.  After having my fun, I withdraw the goo covered cob and toss it in the direction of the dildo, turn off the record button on my phone, then turn my attention back to you.

I see you laying still on your stomach, arms laying limp at your sides with palms facing up, and your breathing is ragged and hitched. Rolling of the bed, I put on my jeans and walk around to the other side of the bed and see your expressionless face. You look lifeless, almost catatonic. Sighing, I go to the bathroom and fill a small tub with warm water, tiny bit of body wash and a soft wash cloth. I carry it to your bedside where sit down behind you and lean to see your eyes are closed. “Kayla?,” I call softly. You open your blue eyes a bit, but they look vacant. Your breath still comes in small gasps when I gently bathe your behind with the warm soapy water. As I wash away the sperm, blood, and splunge you don't even flinch. When I'm done bathing your red and swollen rear end, I get off the bed, cover your body with a large comforter, and allow you to drift off to sleep. Later that night I crawl into bed beside you under the comforter, gently pull your naked body into mine, and spoon with you. You offer no resistance, and I'm sure you're not even aware of what I'm doing as I fall asleep with you in my arms.

As is always the case, come Saturday morning I wake up at around 3 in the morning and find my face lost in your long blond hair splayed around the back of your head.  My arm is still wrapped around you and with my hand resting against your tummy I can feel that your breathing has returned to normal with slow and steady breaths. I get out of bed, get dressed, and putter around the house allowing you to get all the sleep your body requires. Seven hours later, however, when you still haven't woke up, I start to make a quick, simple breakfast for you. I know you haven't eaten since yesterday in school and you'll need your strength and stamina because you and I are far from finished. I bring the tray of food into the bedroom, set it on the nightstand, and sit next to you, still sleeping like a baby.

Nudging your shoulder gently, "Kayla. Kayla!  Wake up sweetheart!" You slowly stir, and your eyelids flutter open. When your eyes focus, and you see me sitting beside you, you scramble back with a start and pull the comforter up around your neck. You sit up with your back against the headboard, but the pressure and sharp pain on your behind makes you wince and contort your face with a grimace. "Prop on an elbow Princess and stay on your side, it'll be less painful."  You take my advice and with great effort get on an elbow and on your side facing me. I point out the tray, "I've made you some breakfast. It's not much, but I need you to eat. You haven't had a bite since school yesterday." When you turn up your nose and look away, I insist, "Just be a good girl and eat. You need to. Don't make me force feed you because I will, and I promise, you won't like it. Now eat!" Reluctantly, you begin to eat and watching your mouth chew and then licking your lips gets my motor running again and soon my cock gets stiff, hard, and long. It takes a while but when you manage to swallow the last bite, I clear the tray, then tell you, “I also made you some sausage baby! And I saved the biggest one just for you!!"

I stand up, unzip my jeans, and pull out my giant erection as you gasp and flinch away shake your head and start weeping again. "Please, I can't take anymore!" You whimper. "Come on Kay Kay, I know your little ass is sore, but your mouth isn't!!" I yank the comforter from your hands and toss it to the floor, then get on the bed with you and pull you by your feet down to lay your back flat on the bed.  "Please, no more. I can't do it." Ignoring your pleas, I straddle your body with a knee on either side of your head trapping your face looking up at me into my crotch. "Yes, you can, Princess... and you will!!"  Waving my boner back and forth in front of your tear-streaked face, I slap the hard organ back and forth across your face. Taking the tip of my boner, I spread the clear liquid leaking from its tip across your pursed lips back and forth in the same fashion as you apply lipstick.  Holding your lips together tightly you, "Mmmmmmm!!"  Mmmmm!!"  as I try to gain entrance.  Laughing, I pinch your nose shut until you finally, "Mmmppphhaaaaa!!" to suck in air along with my erection that slams into your throat.  I slide my meat along your slippery, moist tongue and way down your neck until you hack and gag wretchedly. I lean my ass on the soft cushions on your chest and fuck the most beautiful face I've ever seen. Your mouth is making a perfect O around the circumference of my dick. I thrust in and out slowly at first, but soon I’m  bucking my hips with near piston speed.

My balls slap against your chin while I drive my rod in and out, in and out, faster, harder, and deeper, until I can't hold back any longer. Grunting and moaning, I unleash a torrent of sperm into your mouth, filling it to capacity.  "Swallow!! Swallow it you fucking slut!!" You gulp and cough as you try to get it down. It drips from both corners of your mouth and out your nostrils as I squeeze my ass cheeks together mightily to get every last ounce out of me and into you. When I pull my erupting geyser from your mouth, I fire the last few streams directly in your face, then use my cock as a paintbrush, as I paint the sperm all over your cheeks, eyes and mouth. Letting out a long satisfied sigh, I dismount you and lay next to you panting. "Baby! You are one cum loving little whore!!" I put my weapon back in my pants and warn you, "Those four corners of this bed are your prison until I say otherwise. You're allowed use of the bathroom, and that's it. When you're done it's back to your prison bed, and you remain here, you remain naked, and you remain ready anytime I want you. Don't test me baby girl, you know better!!"

I leave you with that stern warning until later that afternoon when I come back to the bedroom rubbing yet another boner in my pants and smiling. Still laying naked on the bed like an obedient little girl, you sigh when you see me enter and part your legs a small amount. "Such a good girl." I muse while I strip naked and get on the bed with you. I lay horizontally on the bed with my face near your groin area and start feeling you up. "You already know how beautiful I think you are, baby. I wanna taste and touch every square inch of your hot little body!" I rub gentle circles over your tummy and feel you suck in your breath when my fingers caress you like feathers. Moving my hand to your tits and my mouth to your belly button, I suck on one and squeeze and mold the heavenly mounds atop your chest. Kissing my way down between your legs I see you spread them further apart allowing me access to your most prized possession. I flick the tip of my tongue along your tiny slit and lick your opening up and down repeatedly. With my wet mouth on your pussy, my groping hands on your tits, I lick and kiss and knead and squeeze driving myself into a frenzy of lust.

Adjusting my position on the bed, I get vertical with you and kiss my way from your pussy to your globes where I begin to bite and chew on your flesh mounds and tender nipples. Down below, I half mount you and rest my thick log on one of your shapely thighs and start to dry hump it. Your leg is so soft, so smooth, and so warm against my bulging phallus that it doesn't take long until I dump a load right in the center of your thigh. It lays there above your knee like a glob of white pudding as I get off you and pull your upper body up off the bed. I bend your flexible cheerleader body at the waist and press on your back forcing your face to the pool of slime on your leg.  Your hair falls over your head hiding your face. "Lick it off!" I order you. What?" You exclaim in disgust. "Lick it off, slurp it up and eat it! Swallow it!! Do it 'cause I'm not letting you up till you do!!"  Wincing in pain from the pressure on your back, you stick out your pink tongue and lap up my sperm from your own leg. Licking, slurping and sucking it all into your mouth until your leg is clean as a whistle. I chuckle with satisfaction, thinking, my little Kayla bitch will do anything I want her to, and I toss you down on your back again.

Not yet satisfied, I crawl down your body and open your legs apart and delve my face between them. I wanna get hard again as fast as I can, and I'm gonna do it by eating you out. Laying helpless on the bed while I scoot further down on your body, spread your limp legs as far apart as they'll go, and then dive my face between them and licking and sucking the tender folds of your pussy. Licking your slit up and down before sucking your soft outer lips into my mouth, first one, then the other.  I take little bites and nips on your sensitive inner thighs. I’m pleased when I hear you begin to moan. Using my fingers, I part your tender vaginal lips and slip my pointed tongue inside you and explore your warm inner depths.  My mouth and nose are pressed flat against your crotch while the tip of my exploring tongue gets lost inside you. Searching for and finding your little button, I swirl my tongue around it and feel your petite body start to shudder. I give it a quick little suck; draw it into my mouth briefly before letting it go. Then continue to suck gently on your most sensitive region. I can feel the moisture build inside you as I eat your beautiful young twat. Raising my wet face from between your splayed legs I tell you, "Run your fingers through my hair baby girl while I eat you out!!" When I don't feel anything I say to you again in an angry voice, "Do what you're told or so help me God Kayla, I'll get the toilet brush and fuck your sore little ass with its bristles!!" I hear you give a frightened squeak and in an instant I feel your hands on my head, fingers running through my hair, and I go back to work, determined to make you cum... yet again.

Reaming you out with my tongue and eating you like a meal, I hear you begin to pant, I feel you start to get wetter, and I know I've got you on the brink. I moan into your wide-open pussy loud enough for you to hear, "Come on Kayla! Let it go! Feel it! Experience it! You know you want to!" I feel you buck your hips instinctively, raising up from the bed to press your crotch into my face, and I hear your gasps and moans. Little squeaks accompany your moans, and I know you're about to go over the edge. "Cum for me little girl! Cum!" It's all the encouragement you need as your juices begin to flow from you like lava from a volcano. You twist and contort your body, arch your back and just let loose. You squeal, shriek, moan and gasp as your orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks. Between your legs, I lap up your sweet nectar like a kitty laps its milk. I press your soft inner thighs to my cheeks and lock my face between them while eating up all that flows from within you. Your hands feel like they're about to rip the hair from my scalp when the second wave of pleasure takes over you, followed shortly after that by a third. You collapse on your back breathing in deep breaths while I lick you clean between your legs before raising my head up from between them.

Scooting back up on the bed and lying beside you, I see your eyes looking up at the ceiling as you come down from the plateau your body put you on.  Tears roll from the corners of both your eyes. Tears of joy? Euphoria? Pleasure? Shame? Humiliation? Probably a combination of them all. Leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on your tear streaked cheek, "You liked that, didn't you? I know you did. I saw how turned on you were. Nobody will ever make you feel like that but your Uncle Les. You remember that Kay Kay.  Not even your Poindexter boyfriend, what's his name... Greyshit or Greychoke… whatever, with his needle dick that would get lost in a thimble, will ever satisfy your needs, not the way I can. You love my man meat, we both know it, you just won't admit it. You want my cock! You need my cock! Whores like you live for meat the size of mine!!" When you frown and turn your back to me, I know I’ve gotten to you.

During the remainder of the day, I keep you confined and naked within your invisible prison walls, from which you know better not to escape from. Like an obedient little slut, you remain where you were told. I fix you a quick lunch which you wolf down, apparently hungrier than this morning. When you look at me, I can almost see the seething hate in your crystal blue eyes, but it doesn't faze me because I know, and you know, that you've been beaten down and your will broken. I spend the rest of the day until just before dinner time, feeling you up from head to toe, sucking on your beautiful tits... from one to the valley in between and then to the other. Back and forth until both, your mounds are glistening wet with my saliva and your nipples are rock hard and fully erect. I get myself all worked up and ready for another go at your nubile young body, and after I feed you dinner, that's exactly what I do.

I disrobe after you've finished eating and when I do my cock lurches out looking like the helmet of a rocket on a NASA launch pad. You squirm just a little and weep softly as I hover over you and then mount you.  I'm so turned on and fucking horny that I waste no time in aligning the bulbous head of my dick and then sink it all the way inside you with one brutal lurch. The entire length of my shaft stretches and fills your tiny pussy, and I start fucking it like you were a bitch in heat. Long powerful thrusts rock your body up and down under me as I hammer my prick into you with brute force. "Oh, my God, baby you are so tight. Son of a bitch, this is heaven on earth!!" I moan while thrusting my hips back and forth in a state of frenzy and lust. When my invading dick begins to twitch and spasm within the farthest reaches of your tiny love canal, I look and see you clench your eyes and bite your lower lip. I fuck you undaunted and with all my might. Bouncing up and down on top of you driving you into the mattress with my deep penetrations. I grunt and moan and groan!! The feeling of your tight cunt wrapped around my meat is sheer ecstasy, and I pick up my rhythm and rip into your receptacle like a battering ram.

Small gasps and sighs escape your lips as your pussy gets wet and grips my cock squeezing the thick invader.  Schlick… schlick… schlick… schlick… schlick is the sound that resounds in my bedroom as I fuck you into oblivion. The faster I drill you the wetter you seem to get and when your juices begin to flow freely it drives me insane with pleasure. Your conflicted orgasm rocks your petite body as it shudders and convulses in jerks and spasms. "Uuhhh!" You moan. Your warm heavenly nectar coats my cock and sends me deliriously over the edge as I jettison another huge load into your warm womb. Gobs and gobs of my sperm spray into you, and you cum again. "Uuhhh! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" You cry out as your second orgasm hits, wilder and more intense than the first. I withdraw my still spurting prick from your pussy as you wheeze and gasp for air, your breasts rapidly rise and fall as you try to regain your breath. Spent completely, I fall on top of you crushing your mounds against my hairy chest. My face gets lost in the pool of blond hair beside your head until I raise it up and plaster my lips to yours. Kissing you, I force open your mouth, devour your lips into my mouth and snake my tongue inside yours where it wrestles with your tongue on its way down your throat.

Your hot rapid breath wafts into my mouth as I kiss you passionately before finally breaking the lip lock. Looking you in the face, I brush some of your golden locks away from it before placing a peck on the tip of your nose.I lay down prone beside you and pull your naked body into my arms.  Before we fall asleep, I tell you, "I know you liked what we did this weekend.  Wanna know HOW I know?" I prop up on an elbow, look you in the face and start to caress it gently. Tracing my fingers along your cheekbones, your chin, over your soft sensuous lips while continuing, and all over the contours of your gorgeous face. "I know because you need to be dominated!! Controlled!! Manhandled!! You don't like to make LOVE. You like to be FUCKED!!  Big difference!! You get off on being forced and taken as a little bitch!!" You continue to shake your head while looking down at my chest. "Don't deny it Kayla because you're just fooling yourself. Lying to yourself. You think about that!"  Laying back down next to you, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep leaving you to ponder the words I just told you.

On Sunday morning I sleep in a little bit, a rarity, but when I awake you're still sound asleep only now facing me. Your breasts are against my chest, and you're so close that I have my strong arms wrapped around your waist. Your steady breath, now back to normal wafts into my face every time you exhale. My movements wake you up, and when you see how close you are to me, you let out a slightly startled gasp and quickly pull away. "Good morning, sunshine," I say to you. You're going back home today. In fact, we're leaving in a couple of hours so you can take a shower in your own bathroom and get cleaned up before mommy and daddy come home." After I get dressed, I fix you a quick and simple breakfast. About half an hour later I get you ready to transport back home. I have you brush your long golden locks which have become tangled and disheveled from the weekend's activities and sleep, and when you're done, I wrap a blanket around you and take you to my car in the garage.

On the drive back to your house we don't speak, and you seem lost in thought. Staring either directly ahead or to your right, looking out the passenger side window. You fidget with your fingers in your lap the whole trip home, and I can't help but wonder if the words I spoke to you last night are playing on your mind. I hope they are. We get to your house, and after opening the garage door with the remote, I drive us inside and close the door behind us. When you immediately reach for the door handle, I stop you and force you to look at me. "We still have a few minutes," I tell you as you look at me suspiciously. "I want you to know that I have to go away for a while, but I'm keeping the house because I'll be back." I point a finger in your face and go on. "While I'm away, if I so much as get wind that you said anything about our secret sex, I'll come back early and carry out what I said I would. Remember that I'll make you watch your family perish and after you've witnessed that, you'll join them in a fate a lot worse than theirs because you little girl, I'll make suffer and kill you slowly!!" After removing my finger from your trembling face, "If you wanna go inside now, you'll lean over here and give your Uncle Les a nice long kiss goodbye!!" Letting out a long, exasperated sigh, you lean towards me and prepare to give me a peck on my cheek. However, I latch on to your face and kiss you full on the lips, delving my tongue down your throat. Exploring the warm depths of your moist mouth I take a hand and find my way into the blanket where I find and begin to tease your little love button. I have you quickly gasping and moaning into my open mouth. When I finally break the long and slobbery kiss and take my fingers away from your clit, I tell you to your face as our noses nearly touch, "Listen to me, Kayla... No dick will ever satisfy you again the way mine did. Fill you, like mine did, or taste as good as mine did. I'll be back sugar tits, by then I'm sure you'll be craving a real man’s meat again between those sexy legs, like mine. While I'm gone, I won't get lonely because, remember, I have the video of you that will keep me company until I see you again. Remember who owns you little girl!! Whose property you are!! You'll always be all mine baby girl!! Now go inside and clean up... Remember, mums the word!!" After you quickly get out of the car and dash inside your home, I reopen the garage door, back out, and drive off to whatever fucking mission awaits me.

Please see Part 13 for Kayla's section and conclusion of the story.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:47:07 AM by KgC120 » Logged

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2016, 04:23:57 PM »

The best Chapter of them all! wish to god i was Uncle Les. You must continue this!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2016, 05:20:27 PM »

Part 13

Kayla

Dragging me out of the car by my hair, Uncle Les presses me against it, looking with gratification into my face. With both of his hands on the sides of my head, he begins to lick my face. I grimace as he coats my cheek with his foul-smelling saliva. "Welcome home, Cupcake. Let's get you inside and start our party!!" He pulls me upstairs to his master bedroom. I look around for a possible way out, but there is none. He locks the door behind him. My body quakes from fear and pain. My arms have been tied behind me for almost forty minutes. He taunts me, “Don't wanna fight me anymore? You ready for some loving? I know you liked it the other night. I know 'cause I had you moaning like a bitch in heat!" He removes the cloth from my mouth. "Now you can scream all you want, baby girl. In fact, that's exactly what I want you to do...and trust me, you will!"  He gets scissors from the dresser and waves them in front of me. I gasp and back up another two steps. "Don't worry honey. I'm just gonna cut you loose, but if you make me regret it, I'm gonna break both your fucking arms! Capisce?!" He frees my arms looking me over lustfully. Pulling my hand to the crotch of his pants, I can feel his enlarged penis, straining against the fabric. "This!”, he snaps at me. “This is what you do to me 'cause you're such a hot and sexy vixen!" I try to pull my hand away, but he won’t let me. I feel revulsion every time he makes me touch him. I yell, “Let go! I don’t do anything!” You’re a sick fuck who likes to hurt people!” He just laughs at me. “The only people I hurt are those that give me shit. Give me attitude, and run off at the mouth, kind of like you are right now!!  So be careful Kay Kay, don't make me hurt you because I will, and you damn well know it.  So, shut your fucking trap because now it's time to unwrap you like a fucking Christmas present!"

I slap at his hands when he reaches for my blouse which is a huge mistake because he backhands me so hard I feel my brain rattle as I’m thrown by the force of it backward onto the bed. Dazed, I hold the side of my face. Blood darkens my bruised cheek and jaw, and I can feel my heartbeat through the skin. "Don't make me beat the crap outta you, you pathetic slut!!" He pulls off my shoes and then my skirt which he yanks down with a few abusive tugs. I sit up twisting and fighting his harsh removal of my clothes. I fail miserably as he easily gets through my hands to my blouse. He tears it open at the front and pulls it off of me. “My little angel in her slutty underwear!” He manages to rip and tear my bra and panties until I lay naked before him. His eyes roam lustfully and lewdly over my naked figure. Then he looks into my eyes. The anger there makes me lean back warily.  "Now unless you want another backhand that I promise you will rattle your teeth, I suggest you lay still while I get ready to claim my sugar!" In vain, I try to cover myself. My tears have renewed, and I start shaking in fear as I watch him undress. When his cock springs free from the confinement of his boxers, it looks ugly and angry. It never ceases to shock me at its size and girth, with its purple head, veins bulging up the sides and mounted in the batch of wiry black pubic hair. I shrink back even more as he approaches me fearful of him and of his licentious appendage.

Mounting the bed he climbs on top of me and straddles his legs on either side of me. Fear rockets through my veins, creating a never-ending buzz in my ears and racing of my heart. I've fucked all your lovely holes but one. My favorite one!!  "Been saving the best for the end.... and speaking of the end!" He grabs hold of my waist, flipping me over onto my stomach. The realization of what he wants to do to me hits me. I plead and wail, “Oh, God! Please, pleeease, Uncle Les. Not that! Please, not there. Anything but that!!” He ignores my pleas and begins to massage my butt cheeks, squeezing them. I feel him spread them open. My sphincter contracts and I can’t help but imagine how painful penetration might feel. Tears of fear spring to my eyes. I’m helpless under his hold on me and feeling more exposed than ever while he stares at lustfully at my anal hole. This is so dirty. Why would any man want to put his cock in the hole where I poop from? “Gonna be a tight fit. Guess I just rip it open!” Another wave of dread slams me. I start fighting again, kicking my legs and squirming under him. I start screaming at the top of my lungs when I feel him run his cock up and down my anal hole. “Stop!! Uncle Les, please don’t! Please, I’m begging you!! I’ll do anything, just please don’t!!” Sheer terror grips my chest. "Scream all you want, baby girl. You're gonna be screaming ten times worse after I lodge this mother fucker up your ass and in your bowels! A slutty whore like you... you'll no doubt love it!" I’m so scared that I start hyperventilating. He bites my ass cheeks hard a few times, eliciting shrill squeaks from me. He pulls apart my buttocks as far as they will go and then I feel the cold sensation of a giant blob of gel. He lines the fat head of his cock to my anus. With small movements, I’m still fighting, and then I feel it. The tip of his cock covered in gel starts to slowly enter my forbidden hole. I feel his huge pole push deeper and deeper. It hurts! It feels like he is tearing me apart! I scream and scream, thrashing my head back and forth. “Please, oh god, oh god, nooo! It hurts, it hurts, please, stop! Please, it hurts so much!” My screams become strangled with the agony I’m feeling. But he doesn’t stop. He keeps pushing and pushing until I know he has squeezed every bit of himself into me. “Son of a bitch… are you ever tight!”, he grunts. “I’m just gonna have to split you open.” I can hear him chuckle and groan. My tears and loud sobs continue as he starts to move in and out. The out strokes hurt just as much as the in. I pound my fists on the bed, shrieking while he inflicts his torture.

He lays his weight on me, continuing to thrust his hips, pounding zealously into my anal hole. He grunts above me with each downward stroke, violently shoving himself in my tiny hole. My voice goes raw from screaming. The back pressure of his projectile filling my bowels starts to make even my stomach ache. The pain consumes my body. I feel myself grow weak, unable to move and my arms fall at my side. My screams have turned into whimpers. I just lay there and take his assault on my body. Time slows as he fucks me harder into the mattress. He grunts each time he penetrates. Finally, I think he spread me wide enough that the pain lessens a little. But I also think he has broken some of the linings of my bowels. I can feel liquid building deep within, and I believe that it might be blood. His pace quickens. Tears run from my eyes, but I’m silent. I can tell he must be close to finishing. He strains his hips against my ass and cries out, “Nnnnnnnnghh! Nnnghhhhaahhhh!” adding a few final thrusts while he fires his load deep into me. He pulls out and rolls off me to sit up panting for air. I feel the ooze that he left inside me start to trickle out my anus and run down my pussy.

I roll to my side, pull my legs up to my chest, crying and moaning. I reach down and cover my gaping wound. I feel like my insides could fall out any moment. I whimper in agony. Never have I known such pain. He stands in front of me holding his dick in my face. "Clean it up, you filthy little whore. Lick all that slimy ass goo off my prick 'cause it was clean when I stuck it up your ass, and now it looks like this!"  I whimper and shake my head. He can’t mean it. Put his dick in my mouth after he just raped my ass with it? In a flash he grabs the back of my hair, balling it up with a super tight fist and drags my face right up to him. "Open up God dammit, use that tongue and clean your filthy mess off my dick!" More pain on pain makes me open my mouth. The slight smell from it wafts up to my nose, and I gag. He uses this opportunity to shove his darkened cock into my mouth and down my throat.  "Use that tongue and lick me clean...all over... up down and all around!” Tears start anew and run down my face. I choke and gag on his cock feeling as if vomit is indeed rising from my stomach, but I do as I’m told. I run my tongue over the head and down the sides of his dick. I fight nausea and swallow as much as I can. I don’t know which is making me gag the worst; the sight, the smell or the fact that I know where his dick has been. When I’m done, I roll away from him crying and shaking. This is the most horrible thing I have ever gone through.

I hear him moving around behind me. The bed shakes and I listen to the nightstand drawer opening and closing. But then I feel a cold rubber-like shaft touch my ass. I spring into motion, crawling away, shrieking, “No! No more! No more! Please!” He grabs me and pulls me closer to him. "Hold still you filthy whore, I'm far from finished with your cute little ass. It still isn't spread open enough!"  I try to writhe away from him, but he gets up and drives a knee into my back pushing me down. Finally, he gets me back on my belly. He roughly inserts a dildo into me, twisting and turning down deeper. The pain returns two-fold, and I’m screaming again. As he drills it deeper, I groan in pain and despair. I call out weakly, “Oh, God! Pleeease stop! Oh god, please!” He turns it on, and I feel this new intrusive device stretch and pull me open, the rolling motion it makes tearing me open wider, churning my insides. I think I might vomit for sure. With what sounds like glee, he shouts “"I'm gonna split you open so far that you can drive a Mack truck through the tunnel I'll create!!  This is for the kick to my face fucking tramp! I said you were gonna pay and payment is due! The dildo he is pushing inside feels even longer than he did.” Oh, I'm gonna make you pay, you fucking bitch!" He laughs cruelly while his torture of me continues. I keep sobbing. I don’t know how much more I can take. “You know what, little Kay Kay? This is so hot, I’m gonna get a little video of it.” I beg him, “Please no, please Uncle Les...” He holds up his phone and aims it at the part of my body he is currently having fun with. I moan in agony as the torture continues. “Fuck, that’s hot!” I hear him say.

Adding insult to injury, he places tiny kisses and licks to my ass cheeks and then inserts two fingers into my pussy and starts finger fucking me. The new physical onslaught causes involuntary twitching and jerking. I can feel all of his manipulations of my ass and pussy, and I start gasping in rapid breaths. "Don't you dare fucking pass out on me you slutty bitch!" he yells at me. I can’t get my voice to work. He starts to hump my thigh with his slowly swelling cock. He removes his fingers from my pussy. I hear him lapping noisily on them, licking them clean. He pulls the whirling vibrator out from my ass. The abused parts of my anatomy throb. I press my head into the bedding and cry. “You still have that knee to my nuts to pay for, you worthless little bitch!” He pulls out the vibrating dildo and shuts it off. I hear him drop the vibrator to the floor with a thud. He opens the nightstand drawer again, but I can’t see what he’s retrieved from it.

I moan in protest when I feel him add more lube to my hole. What more can he do? He’s going to kill me, I think. I see out of the corner of my eye him holding a raw corn cob! He licks it up and down. Then to my horror, he shoves it into my damaged ass hole. I just see the smile that has split his face while he shoves the stalk deeper into me. Nothing he’s done to this moment has ever hurt so much! “Ahhhhg! Pleeeaase! Stop!!, I scream over and over. My shrieks start going in rhythm with each downward thrust of the corn cob. He is violating me with a piece of food! A stalk of vegetable! My screams die down as does a part of my soul until I lay there enduring his vile act. I feel him kiss my lower back as he reaches under my body, cupping my breast, pinching and rolling my nipple between his fingers. He inserts the rest of the corn cob deep into my ravaged anal hole. I moan low and loud.

Feeling half dead, I’m still aware that he is grabbing my ass cheeks and kneading them around the object lodged inside me. Then he pulls the corn cob almost all the way out only to thrust it back in and begin raping my ass with it at a furious pace. Finally, he stops. He removes the cob and tosses it on the floor. I can’t move, and even if I could, I don’t know if I would ever want to. Torture and pain coupled with degradation and the depravity of the act, have almost robbed me of my will to exist. Although I’m staring off into space, I see his jean-clad legs move in front of my vision. He sighs, and goes into the bathroom. I hear the water run, and then he returns. I close my eyes will myself to fade away. I open my eyes again when I feel a warm, soft washcloth cleaning my bottom and legs. I close my eyes and bask in the gentle touch from such a brutal man. He wraps me in the bed’s comforter. Everything in my body feels in pain. I can’t believe I haven’t passed out. I close my eyes and sleep finally comes to my rescue.

“Kayla? Kayla! Wake up sweetheart!” I feel a nudge on my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes. Before I’ve even opened them all the way, soreness and pain hit me. Then I see HIM, and I sit up with a start, pulling the comforter up to my neck. When I try to sit normally, pain stabs my lower half, my anal hole, and cavity. I inhale a sharp breath. "Prop on an elbow Princess and stay on your side, it'll be less painful." I turn on my side facing him. It does feel better this way. He points a tray he has set on the nightstand, "I've made you some breakfast, it's not much, but I need you to eat.  You haven't had a bite since school yesterday."  I’m not the least bit hungry. I’m having a hard time just looking at it. "Just be a good girl and eat. You need to.” When I still can’t look at the tray, he says more forcefully, “Don't make me force feed you because I will, and I promise, you won't like it. Now eat!" I force myself to take a few bites. I can tell by the way he is looking at me, he wants me to finish all of it. I manage to swallow the last bite and drink it down with the juice. Thinking my current ordeal is over I lay back and relax. Uncle Les has other plans.

He removes the tray from the nightstand. “I also made some sausage baby! And I saved the biggest one for you!” He unzips his jeans and pulls out his erection. As always, it is standing straight in the mass of black pubic hair. Its veins are bulging, and the head looks especially purple this time. “Please,” I beg, shaking my head furiously. “I can’t take anymore!” I beg and start crying. I can’t believe this is happening! After all he’s done, and he still wants more! "Come on Kay Kay, I know your little ass is sore, but your mouth isn't!" He yanks the covers off my naked body, grabs my legs to position me on my back and pulls me halfway down the bed. “Please, no more. I can’t do it!” He is on me in a flash. He straddles my face, locking my head in place with his knees. Fear and pain grip me again. He slaps my face with his turgid cock and wipes his pre-cum across my lips. With my mouth tightly shut, I resist him, my muffled exclamations coming out as “Mmmmmmm!!" Mmmmm!!" He just laughs and pinches my nose until I can’t hold my breath any longer. I suck in a big gulp of air which is when he takes the opportunity to shove his leaking cock deep into my mouth. I feel his meaty dick reach the back of my throat and I hack and gag, sure, this time, I will vomit the food I just ate. I gasp for air each time he pulls his dick out a little on the outward stroke. He makes my attempts to get air worse when he sits his ass on my chest. He increases his thrusting speed, shoving his dick extra hard using his hips. The combination of his huge cock in my mouth, his ass on my chest and his balls smacking my chin cause me to cry humiliated sobs. He begins moaning and grunting and holds his cock firm at the base while he overfills my mouth with his cum. “Swallow! Swallow it you fucking slut!” I try as hard as I can to swallow his thick, salty, and musky cum load, but it runs out of the sides and through my nostrils, stinging my nasal passages. Squeezing himself forward, he tries to shoot every bit of his sperm through my lips. Even when he pulls out, a few streams hit my face. He laughs as he rubs the cum with his cock all over my grimacing face. “Baby! You are one cum loving little whore!” He retreats off the bed, zipping himself back up. Then he points to the bed saying sternly, “Those four corners of that bed are your prison until I say otherwise. You're allowed use of the bathroom, and that's it. When you're done, it's back to your prison bed. You remain there, you remain naked, and you remain ready anytime I want you. Don't test me baby girl, you know better!" And I do. I get up only once to relieve myself while he is gone, then hastily jump back on the bed, fearful that he might return right at any moment.

He returns sometime in the late afternoon. His smile is sneering and dominant when he sees I have obeyed his orders, staying on the bed naked. I sigh a bit but part my legs so that he may use me again. “Such a good girl.” He strips himself completely naked and lays across the bottom of the bed. He starts touching me over my legs and hips. "You already know how beautiful I think you are, baby. I wanna taste and touch every square inch of your hot little body!"  When he reaches my stomach, he creates featherlike circles on my belly that feel possessive yet pleasant. I can’t help but catch my breath when his large fingers caress me softly. He moves his hand upward and grasps my one of my tits while his mouth covers my belly button. He molds and squeezes my tits while sucking on my belly button. Moving his mouth from my belly toward my pussy, I willingly spread my legs apart. He flicks his tongue along my small slit, licking up and down my opening while still kneading my breasts. His breathing increases into pants. He rises over me and kisses his way up from my pussy to my breasts, sucking then biting my sensitive nipples. He straddles one of my legs letting his heavy penis lay on top of my thigh. Then he begins to rub and hump my thigh with his cock. He continues holding his dick and humping until he comes, just above my knee, his cum load thicker and whiter. Then he reaches for me and grabs the back of my neck to pull me forward until I’m facing his “present.” “Lick it!”, he orders. “Lick it off, slurp it up and eat it! Swallow it!” I try to pull my head loose from his grip, but he just tightens his hold and pushes my head closer. “Do it ‘cause I’m not letting you up till you do!” I stick out my tongue to catch up his glistening load using a big slurp and several licks of my tongue to get it all in my mouth. When I’ve eaten it all, he chuckles to himself and pushes me onto my back again.

Without pausing, he scoots down my body and grabs my legs to open them wide. His mouth descends on my pussy, licking my opening up and down. Then he sucks both of my delicate folds that cover my treasure into his mouth. With the way he moves his tongue, I can’t help but start to moan. He spreads my labium with his giant fingers and uses his tongue to explore my crevasse thoroughly. The front of his face feels glued to my sex while his tongue goes deeper into my pussy’s hole. His intrusive tongue finds my clit, swirling his tongue around the bud and sucking on it. My moans grow louder. My head arches back, and little tremors run up my spine. He moves back to sucking on my pink layers, and I feel the warmth beginning deep inside my channel. I watch the top of his head eating me out. Raising his eyes to mine, I see that his mouth, chin, and nose are covered in my juices. "Run your fingers through my hair baby girl while I eat you out!"  He wants me to touch him like he is my lover? "Do what you're told or so help me God Kayla, I'll get the toilet brush and fuck your sore little ass with its bristles!" I squeak in a tiny bit of terror. My hands fly to the top of his head, and I dive my fingers into his thick mahogany hair. He continues to burrow his face in my pussy, eating me out like a starving man. My breathing increases while my hips squirm beneath his admittedly masterful tongue. “Come on Kayla!”, his deep voice moans into me. “Let it go! Feel it! Experience it! You know you want to!” The same spiral building pressure that happened before begins building deep inside me and my hips gyrate under his mouth. My breathing becomes heavy panting and moaning which turn to squeals, and I know I’m going to come. "Cum for me little girl! Cum!"  Encouraging me with his low-toned voice, I hit the peak of ecstasy, writhing, thrashing and arching my body while I shriek and cry in bliss. Uncle Les continues ravaging my pussy, his scratchy face rubbing my pussy’s lips and my inner thighs. I clench his hair taut when I feel my second orgasm rushing up and peaking. He still doesn’t free me and slurps up my juices causing me to experience my third euphoric climax. I can feel him licking me clean while little aftermath tingles shudder through me as I catch my breath.

When he is done, he comes back up the bed to lay beside me. I don’t want to look at him. How was he able to do that to me and why, oh why, did I enjoy it so much? Tears fall from the corners of my eyes. I’m feeling the same shame I felt before tenfold. How can I experience pleasure from the man who has spent the last few weeks hurting, torturing and humiliating me? My uncle, the man who has spent the last few weeks raping me.

He kisses the tears that have run down the side of my face. “You liked that, didn't you? I know you did.” I’ve learned he can be intimate and cruel in the same breath. “I saw how turned on you were. Nobody will ever make you feel like that but your Uncle Les. You remember that Kay Kay. Not even your Poindexter boyfriend, what's his name... Greyshit or Greychoke, whatever, with his needle dick that would get lost in a thimble, will never satisfy your needs, not the way I can. You love my man meat, we both know it. You just won't admit it. You want my cock! You need my cock!  Whores like you live for meat the size of mine!" I don’t argue with him. Even though I know I’m not a whore, I have definitely become his personal slut. But I’ll never admit that to him. He has proven that he can have me and that he can make me come, but I will never seek him out. I give him a dirty look and roll away.

I stay in my prison bed, naked and waiting. Uncle Les brings me a sandwich and juice which I gobble up. I try not to look at him. I can’t hide how much I detest him, but I don’t want him getting angry at me. He spends time with me just touching and feeling all over my body. He spends extra time sucking and laving my tits back and forth. My nipples harden from the stimulation, and I can see he has become hardened too. But he leaves to get me some dinner, which I’m thankful for.

After I finish eating, he quickly undresses. His rigid cock springs forth, ready to go. Tears roll down my face as I know he will fuck me again and I can only hope it will not be too painful. Overt lust dances in his eyes as he climbs on top of me. His protuberant cock is at the entrance to my tiny vaginal hole, and he thrusts his entire length into me making me gasp and scrunch my eyes tight. In and out he propels his length with merciless dominance. "Oh my God, baby you are so tight. Son of a bitch, this is heaven on earth!", He calls out. He grunts violently every time he thrusts into me. His body pounds away at my pussy, driving me down into the mattress. I groan and gasp under his body’s exertion over mine, grabbing onto his forearms as he holds himself above me. Our bodies slap together louder and louder as I feel my pussy gushing liquid between us. Closing my eyes and biting my lip, I try to hold back the orgasm I can feel building. His excitement is palatable when he begins barreling down and ramming his dick into me as deep as it can go. I don’t want to come, but I can’t hold back any longer. My orgasm hits me hard, sending me up and over a ridge of pleasure, shivering and jerking with the spasms. “Uuhhhhh! Oh God!” I cry out. Within seconds, he lets loose a torrential stream of cum inside me. I feel his cock twitch within my pussy’s inner walls with each spurt of semen he deposits. Just knowing this makes me come again, thrashing wildly beneath him, “Uuhhhhh! Oh God! Yes! Yes!” I take deep breaths to slow down the double time beating of my heart. Uncle Les falls on me, crushing me with his weight, his head next to mine and his hairy chest pressing my tits flat. When he catches his breath, he lifts his head and kisses me passionately. Forcing my mouth to open for him, he runs his tongue dominantly over mine and pushing it deep down my throat. When he breaks the kiss, he brushes my hair out of my face and puts a small kiss on the tip of my nose. He settles himself beside me and gathers my body in his arms. I feel sleepy. Then he tells me assuredly, “I know you liked what we did this weekend. Wanna know HOW I know?” My eyes open and I shake my head. I don’t want to know. But he goes on. He props on his elbow and caresses my face, tracing his fingers over my features. "I know because you need to be dominated!  Controlled! Manhandled! You don't like to make LOVE. You like to be FUCKED!  Big difference!  You get off on being forced and taken like a little bitch!” I continue shaking my heading no. I look away. I don’t want his words to be true. But, at this point, I don’t have the answer to that. “Don't deny it Kayla because you're just fooling yourself! Lying to yourself! You think about that.” Laying his head down, he falls asleep quickly. My tiredness has vanished. I lay awake for a long while and ponder what he’d told me.

I awaken Sunday morning to a sunlit room. I feel warm and comfortable. My eyes flutter open to find Uncle Les’ face inches away from mine. His muscled arms are wrapped snugly around my waist. Startled, I gasp and pull away quickly to put some distance between us. “Good morning, sunshine.” He says lazily. “You’re going back home today. In fact, we’re leaving in a couple of hours so you can take a shower in your own bathroom and get cleaned up before mommy and daddy come home. I’ll fix you a quick and simple breakfast after I get dressed.” I eat the breakfast he brings me, and then I brush my very tangled hair. He wraps me in a blanket and carries me to his car.

Driving me home, I don’t know what to say to him. I fidget with my hands in my lap and stare straight ahead or out the passenger window. I think about the weekend, the good and the bad. Some of it was very bad. I reflect on what he said to me right before he fell asleep. I’m apprehensive that this is just the start of weekends like this one. When we get to my house, he opens the garage, drives in then closes it behind us. I try to get out of the car as fast as I can, but he stops me. Holding me firm, he makes me meet his eyes. “We still have a few minutes.” He can’t possibly think of having sex again!…”I want you to know that I have to go away for a while, but I’m keeping the house because I’ll be back.” He’s leaving? My ordeal may be actually coming to an end! But he says he’ll be back. I wonder when that will be. He points his finger in my face. "While I'm away, if I so much as get wind that you said anything about our secret sex, I'll come back early and carry out what I said I would.  Remember that I'll make you watch your family perish and after you've witnessed that, you'll join them in a fate a lot worse than theirs because you, little girl, I'll make suffer and kill you slowly!" My eyes widen when he brings up his original threat. He could still kill all of us! I am more afraid of him at the moment than I am angry. “If you wanna go inside now, you’ll lean over here and give your Uncle Les a nice long kiss goodbye!” I think I’ll just kiss him on the cheek, then make my getaway. He grabs my face, kissing me full on the lips. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, probing deeply. I feel his hand slide under the blanket down to my tender folds, searching then finding my clit. He soon has me moaning and rolling my hips. He breaks the long, wet kiss and takes his hand away from my pussy. I almost groan in protest. “Listen to me Kayla,” he says, his nose touching mine. “No dick will ever satisfy you again the way mine did.  Fill you, like mine did, or taste as good as mine did.” My eyes grow wide, fearing what he’s telling me is might be true. “I'll be back sugar tits, by then I'm sure you'll be craving a real man’s meat again between those sexy legs, like mine!  While I'm gone, I won't get lonely because, remember, I have the video of you that will keep me company until I see you again!” I cringe when he mentions the video, but there is nothing I can do about it. “Remember who owns you little girl! Whose property you are! You'll always be all mine, baby girl! Now go inside and clean up. Remember, mums the word!" I get out of the car and go inside my home. He’s leaving! Maybe I can find somewhere else to live before he gets back. At least, for now, I’m free!

The week after Uncle Les left, my period is late. I resolve not to panic and get a pregnancy test from a drug store across town. Reading the directions, it explains that when both lines show that means a positive reading. I pee on the stick and wait…

This is the final post of the story. Les and Kayla have gone their different ways...for now. My partner Rapist and I had a blast writing this! We hope you had fun reading it!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:37:46 PM by KgC120 » Logged

vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2016, 05:28:57 PM »

Yep, Uncle Les is one LUCKY sonuvabitch! And look what he has to look forward to when he gets back! He will think of his little Kay Kay every time he watches his video.

Awesome chapter Kg and Rapist! Has been such a pleasure, you sharing this with us!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2016, 05:31:17 PM »

My heart is breaking no more of the dynamite story! please rewrite it so Uncle Les takes her with him so this can continue!
If not then at least tell us you two are planning another story to drive us wild in anticipation with!

Ararria
Junior

Merits 14

We are the sum of our errors

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2016, 08:01:29 PM »

Fantastic story, especially the dual POV - and nice drop on the ending. Leaving us hanging.
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2016, 02:40:31 AM »

Ahhh all caught up and loving ever word as I get wet imagining as if it were me  emot_thedrool.gif

Thank you, WillowSong. I love when especially women express appreciation for my stories. First person POV helps put yourself right in Kayla's place.
I hope you are able to enjoy to the very end.

KgC120

susan_haynes19
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2016, 12:39:35 AM »

Haven't been able to read the whole story yet.  Can't wait to strip naked, turn off the lightsand read this great story.
skuttrusk
Junior

Merits 12

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2016, 09:07:02 AM »

A great, epic read! With one of the best ass-to-mouth rapings I ever (vicariously) experienced! Every girl should have an uncle like Les to teach her discipline so lovingly!
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2016, 07:12:49 PM »

One of the finest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading.  I hope this is not the last we hear from you.

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2016, 12:21:57 AM »

I have received several PMs expressing confusion regarding the ending to Coming Home. The original plans were to conclude the story with 12 posts. But I did not foresee that there was a word limit to the posts. Becuase of this I had to make Kayla's section into part 13. Perhaps, I should have done the post as a 12.5 continuation of Part 12. I apologize for the confusion and hope this explanation has helped clear it up a bit.

Thank you Ararria, & susan_haynes19. Your appreciation is especially pleasing. I wish I had received more comments and feedback from women. Don't hesitate to leave comments please or PM me! That goes for all, male and female.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Love, Kayla   Kiss
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:49:26 PM by KgC120 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: