ravishu.com

March 23, 2017, 03:13:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,294 posts.
This forum contains 12,489 topics.
We have 16,226 registered users.
Please welcome Badlilbear, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Home...The Rape of Kayla (Story itself is only 13 posts)  (Read 5829 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 08:29:00 PM »

Uncle Les, goddamn you! You're a great pervert, but a little sloppy! You need to pay a little better attention to detail. Leaving a picture turned the wrong way or throwing something back into a drawer in not the same way you found it, that's a damn good way to get yourself busted! I'm disappointed in you, man! You wanna check out a little hottie's bedroom, you gotta be much more discreet! It's their comfort nest, they pay much more attention than you give them credit for! They can never know you were there!

Listen to me! LOL!

That being said, Kg has continued the story in fine fashion! Adding in the aspect that now Kayla KNOWS Uncle Les is a pervert, that's brilliant! Yet she doesn't want to make waves with her parents! hehe......I know that now things are gonna get very interesting!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
KgC120
Senior

Merits 27

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 06:24:42 PM »

Part 5

Uncle Les

As a surprise, I decide to make a pot of good old fashioned vegetable beef stew for dinner.  Thinking that Sydney had worked all day and was so busy that she asked me to supervise and tend to the kids today, I figured the least I could do was cook dinner and save her the trouble. I got to admit, though, while slicing the veggies and browning the meat, all that I can think about is when the wind blew your skirt up those sexy legs and gave a view, even just a brief glance, of your little pink panties you were wearing.  I thought I was gonna faint when I saw your pantie covered pussy for a split second.  When you dropped your book bag and water bottle, I got out of the car and rushed up to assist you.  I see your red face and try to make it better by telling you jokingly that you reminded me of that famous Marilyn Monroe scene where her white dress is blown up her legs, but I think you're too embarrassed to think it was cute, much less funny.  

The drive home was uneventful, and you didn’t seem like wanting to talk, so I gave you your privacy.  You ran straight to your room when we arrived home, and I don't see you again until you appear in the kitchen as dinner is now cooking and I must admit, the aroma of the stew smells outstanding.  I look up from the stove when I hear you and see you wearing baggy sweatpants and a Purdue sweatshirt that looks way to big on you.  "Hi, sweetie. Purdue, huh?"  I ask with a grin.  “What?  Are you a Boilermaker fan?"  Ignoring the question, you walk closer and get ready to say something but then turn and head back to your room.  I stare at your behind while you walk away but in those fucking baggy sweatpants, I can't see a thing.

During dinner that evening your mom tells everyone there's a family dinner planned for Saturday night to celebrate my return to the States.  She looks at you in particular and says, "Don't worry Kayla.  It's the day AFTER the game so you won't miss cheering that Friday."  I look at you in mock surprise because I already know and say, "Seriously sweetie?  You're a cheerleader?"  Your dad says with pride, "Not only just a cheerleader, but my little girl is also the HEAD cheerleader!!"  To which my mind screams, "I got a head, for your little cheerleader."  Smiling I tell you, "I'll be there to see you do your thing on Friday night, sweetie."  Again my mind speaks up, "Yea, you'll be there you horny little fuck, because you wanna see her kick them legs, bounce them tits, and shake that ass!!!"  My cock twitches in my jeans at the prospect.  

After dinner, while your mom is loading the dishwasher, I help clear the table while your dad turns on Sports Center in the living room's flat screen. I overhear you tell your mom that you really don't want to attend the dinner for me because you just know you'll be tired from the game, the after party and you just don't want burgers. Being the good mom, she is she puts her arm around you and says, "Don't worry about it, honey.  I'll talk to your father and explain things. You can stay home and rest because I know how much those games take out of you. Anyway, I'm sure your Uncle won't mind if you're not there ALL the time.  But baby, are you sure you'll be alright here all by yourself because we might be late". "Jackpot!!!  Bingo!!!" My head screams in joy. "There's your chance mother fucker... take it!!" You tell your mom thanks and that you have homework to do. As you walk past me out of the kitchen, I look at you and say, "Good night, Kayla."

The rest of the week goes by slowly because I'm so anxious to see you cheering in that hot uniform.  I do however go out and find myself a clunker of a used car which will suffice until my discharge check comes in from the Marines.  A decent separation pay which includes payment for unused leave and unused sick days.  A sizable amount which I plan to use for putting down on a house.  On Thursday, a day before the big game while at home alone, I look for and find your dad's tools in the garage and using his power drill, go to your room and after careful inspection, drill a tiny hole in your wall next to the Coldplay poster.  Tiny, but enough so I can spy on you from my room and watch you prance around in various stages of undress.  Checking it out from my room, I have a clear view of your bed and dresser.

FINALLY, Friday is here, and the day can't pass quickly enough. By 7 pm, and your mom, dad, brothers and I are in the stands of the football field at Mulberry Academy. We’re near the bottom on the side of the field almost right in front of where you and the cheer squad do your routines.  It's with great expectation that I wait for the squad to appear and my dick is already hard. My mind is demanding, "Come on Kay Kay, show me your goods!!"  The whistle blows and the game are on.  There are about eight cheerleaders, but my eyes are glued to you.  Your perky titties bounce up and down even in the sports bra you must be wearing.  When you kick those legs, I get a great view of the red cheer panties under your skirt.  Your long, sexy legs seem to go on forever, and I can't help but think what it's going to be like when I feel them up, lick them and kiss them.  Swinging your little ass sends shivers down my spine especially when your routine calls for you to bend over.  At halftime with Mulberry leading 24-3, I have to excuse myself because the boner in my pants is starting to ache.  God, I need to sink my prick into you so bad!!! I want to jack off in the restroom stall, but I'm saving all my cum for you.

The second half is like the first.  Every time Mulberry scores a touchdown, you go crazy, screaming, yelling, kicking your legs, and spinning around which makes your long blond locks swirl around your head. Every male in attendance must have a hard on if they're watching you girls.  3-2-1.... the game ends, and Mulberry wins 45-9.  I watch you run onto the field, throw your arms around Greyson and hug him.  He, in turn, wraps his arms around you and hoists you in the air causing your cheer skirt to rise, and your red cheer panties are in full view covering that delicious looking bottom of yours.  He takes off his helmet and kisses you full on the lips before his teammates hoist him up on their shoulders and carry him off the field to the cheers and roars of the student body.

I don't see you again till the following morning, when at nearly noon you pop out of your room and greet the family gathered around in the living room.  "How was the party, pumpkin?"  Your dad asks but you just plop down next to him on the sofa.  I don't know about your mom or dad, but I know a hangover when I see one.  I know you tied one on last night…and that shirt you're wearing!  What the fuck! It's the number 7 jersey that your boyfriend wore at the game last night!!   I KNOW because he played quarterback and wore a number 7!!  That son-of-a-bitch!!  That God damned asshole son-of-a-bitch!!!  You rest your head on your dad’s chest and cross your legs in the red running shorts you have on, and he strokes your blond hair, then says, "Get some rest pumpkin.  It's probably best that you pass on tonight."  The twins have Disney XD on the television, and your mom asks you, "Wanna eat some breakfast, honey?"  You get up and look like you're gonna throw up as you race to your bathroom.  "Hangover for sure.” I think. “Get your rest Sugar Tits. You're gonna need it later tonight when I get my hands on you!!!"  Ah, that evil mind.  

I don't see you the rest of the day which is unfortunate because those red running shorts showcasing those hot legs of yours had my dick dancing with joy.  As evening approaches and after we get dressed to go out your dad asks, "What about Kayla?  Is she OK?  Has anyone even seen her since this morning?"  Your mom smiles at his concern and assures him, "She's fine, Frank, I just checked on her, and she hasn't even changed yet.  She's sound asleep on her bed and looks completely out of it.  I'm just gonna leave her be." Your dad lets out a long sigh and says, "I know that cheerleader stuff wears her out, but God only knows what went on at that victory after party last night!"  Getting up to go, your mom tells him, "Relax honey, she was with Greyson.  He's a tame little puppy. Anyway, do you seriously think she'd ever do anything like sleep with him?  Good Lord Frank, she's sixteen.  You worry too much, now let's go.  Come on boys, we're leaving." She shouts upstairs. As everyone heads for the door, I stop and announce, "I think I'm gonna follow you guys in my car because, Trevor, a fellow Marine, got in touch today and is passing through town late tonight on his way from San Diego to Seattle.  I'm gonna go meet him at the bus station after dinner...okay?"  Frank says, "Fine by me. Now let's go, I'm hungry, and my dinner is waiting."  My head taunts me, "My dinner is waiting too, in her bedroom. I'll be back to feast on you shortly, Sugar Tits!!!"

Kayla

The rest of week flies by as my cheer squad and I practiced harder than ever. The Mulberry Tigers were to take on their greatest rival, Evers School Panthers. The game would decide who went on to the regional playoffs.

When Friday came, the day passed quickly and the next thing I knew we were on the field doing our routines with gusto. My girls and I did extra high kicks and jumps every time our team scored. Greyson was awesome. I was so proud of him and proud to be his girlfriend. We won by a landslide!  45-9.

The after party rocked with triumph! I drank way too much. Greyson and his teammates were so busy celebrating that I didn't have to worry about him asking me to have sex. When Greyson wasn't doing shots and animatedly reliving the game with his friends, his arm was around me. My shoulders, my waist, holding me from behind between his legs. We made out in a private corner. Greyson told me how much I helped him play just knowing I was out there cheering him on. He gave me his game jersey, and I promised to cherish it forever.

I barely remember getting home. I got up at about five in the morning to puke. Thank god I didn't puke in front of Greyson. Boy, was I hungover. When I texted Amanda, she said she had spent the night with Michael, a linebacker on the team. I rolled my eyes and texted I was happy for her. When I texted Kelly she said she couldn't even lift her head off the bed and would call me tomorrow. I spent the rest of the day sleeping it off. I'm glad I had told my mom I wasn't going to the dinner. I would not have been able to make it anyway.

Uncle Les spent a lot of time with my dad the whole week. He bought a car and told us that he had started looking for a house. I was so relieved. I thought once he is gone, maybe I could sneak Greyson into my room and finally let him make love to me.

Ok guys, thanks for hanging in there with me. The big moment has arrived in Part 6. My, oh my, the things Uncle Les will do to her! Evil
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:16:46 AM by KgC120 » Logged

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 07:37:37 PM »

Superb writing.  Can't wait for 6

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 07:40:54 PM »

It's like I'm right beside Uncle Les. And why wold we leave before the big payoff?

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 12:55:03 AM »

That fuckin' little twerp Greyson has GOT to go! LOL! Can't wait for Part 6!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
Arwen

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »

veryy nice
KgC120
Senior

Merits 27

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 05:32:19 PM »

Part 6

Uncle Les

We get in our separate cars and I follow your mom, dad, Sam, and Tom to a restaurant on the outskirts of town called Robbie's Gourmet Burgers.  During the small trip there all I can think about is you, all alone back home.  You, alone and about to get your first sexual experience at my hands and my thick rod that never seems to stop being hard as steel since I first laid eyes on that body of yours.  Along the way there I wondered What is she doing?  What is she wearing?   Is she a screamer?  A fighter?  Is she awake?  Is she shaved?  Before I know it we were there and on our way inside the crowded place.  To be honest, the only thing I'm hungry for at this moment is between your sexy legs and sitting proudly on your chest back home.

After we're all seated I put my plan into motion.  "Hey guys listen."  I start out trying to look queasy,  "I don't know why, but all of a sudden I'm feeling really nauseous.  I think I need to go back home and get into bed.  God, I hope I'm not coming down with anything.  I'd hate for the boys to catch whatever I caught."  I added the catch whatever, to assure your mother's approval that I leave.  I'm sure she'd hate to get her kids sick.   As expected she plays right into my hands, "No of course Les."  She tells me.  "Go home and feel better.  I'm sorry you'll miss out on dinner and the midnight movie, but you get better.... that's what's important."  Such a gullible bitch.  As I slowly get ready to leave, (don't wanna seem to anxious), your dad asks, "What about this friend of yours?  Trevor was it?"  Sliding my chair in I tell him, "I'll call him when I get home and explain what happened.  He'll understand.  I gotta run guys.  I really need to be in bed."  With that I'm off with visions of fucking you dancing in my head.

I arrive back home having been careful not to speed getting there.  I grab the rope from the back seat and walking through the front door, I don't see you in the main house anywhere and go quietly back to where your room is.  I notice your door is open and your lights are on.  I see you laying on your bed, still wearing those red shorts face down, and just stare and admire your gorgeous body.  Leering at you from your bare legs to your cute little ass on up yo your long blond hair has me licking me lips.  When all of a sudden you turn to see me standing in your doorway looking at you, you ask with a startled and surprised look what I'm doing there and I'm all to happy to tell you.  Eyeing your fucking gorgeous legs I let you know, "I've been watching you all week, Kay Kay.  Watching you prance around this house, around your school, and especially last night.  Strutting your little ass in that cheer uniform on the sidelines on the football field.  And now?  Now I'm gonna have you baby.  I'm gonna have a taste of that sweet treasure between your legs..... bitch!!"  Survival instincts kick in as you roll off the bed and make a run for it, but you're not fast enough.  I latch onto your blond hair flying behind you and yank you to a stop.  I spin you around and you begin to throw your arms and hands at me, punching me wherever you can land blows, you claw at and scratch my arms while I try to subdue you and wrestle with you.  I latch on to one of your flailing arms but you kick my thigh with one of your feet and get loose again.  You start panting, calling me names and try to scratch my face.  "I love a fighter Kay Kay.  Fight all you want. It fucking turns me on bitch, 'cos in the end?  In the end, you're still gonna get fucked to hell and back, you stupid cunt!!"  The fury in your blue eyes eyes is strong as is the defiance in your face as you fight like hell and try to run past me to your door.  You're not fast enough as I grab your upper arm and stop you from fleeing.  I spin you around to face me and ask with a sly grin, "Going somewhere, Princess?  We haven't even started yet!!  Now settle the fuck down!!"  Holding your struggling body at arms length, I back hand you across your face so hard, it spins you around with your long hair swirling around your head in circles, and you fly backwards to the bed where I wanted you in the first place,  "Showtime!!!"  I laugh at you.

I'm on you before you can move again, as I climb on the bed with you.  "Don't fight me Kayla because this is gonna happen one way or another!!!"  I tell you as I grab the rope from my back pocket.  I sling loops of it around your wrists before you recover from the slap to your face, and securely tie your arms over your head to the head board rendering them useless to you.  The look on your face is priceless and before you have a chance to say a single word or scream, I back hand you a second time across the face so hard that your head spins to the side and your long blond locks swirl around in circles.  "You keep your God damned mouth shut little girl."  I snarl at you.  "I don't want you to so much as whimper....GOT IT?"  You try to squirm your body away from me but I pin you down with ease on your back  "Get back here cupcake,  I want you on your back and I want those sexy little legs apart!!"  I sneer at you then forcibly pull your legs apart.  "What did you think?  Huh?  Did you think you could prance around here like a fucking slut teasing me?  Swinging that ass!!  Flaunting those legs, and bouncing those titties!!!  Well?  Did you, you snotty little stuck up bitch!!!!"  Sitting on your bed next to you and holding you there, I run my rough hands up and down your silky smooth thighs and bark, "Well guess what Princess?  You're sadly mistaken!!"

When you pull one of your legs away from my hand and use it to try and kick me, your bare foot glances off the side of my face and does no damage.  "A fighter??  I ask you and laugh.  "Really think you can take me baby?  Oh, I love it when they fight!!"  I sneer at you.  You start breathing heavily, almost hyperventilating as your predicament sinks in.  A third brutal back hand to the side of your face and I say, "THAT'S to let you know who's in charge here.  Who the boss is.  Now we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way.  Don't matter none to me, cunt.  Either way, you're getting fucked.  Get that through your head, little Miss Head Cheerleader BITCH!!!"  You start pull at your binds like crazy and kick your pretty legs trying to ward me off.  You land a few blows but they do nothing to slow me down.  "Yeah baby, you go ahead and fight.  What a fucking turn on.  Just gonna make me fuck you harder sweetie!!  I been waiting for this since the day I laid eyes on that hot little body of yours!!!"  You glare at me with those blue eyes and I laugh at you because your fate is already sealed.

With your hands tied up, you can't defend yourself when I ball a fistful of your long lustrous blond hair in my fist, twist it, then lower my face and plaster my mouth to your lips and kiss you as hard as I can.  Thrashing and turning your head, you try to avoid my lips with little success.  I smear my lips to yours while you, "Mmmmpppfff." and "Mmmmmppf." into my mouth.  I let go of your hair twisted in my fist then threaten, "Try to kick me again and I'll break your fucking legs.  Understand me?  You fucking pathetic slut!!?"  Eyeing you from head to toe while you writhe and squirm helplessly on your bed I smile and say, "Time to unwrap the goods sweetie pie.  Let's see what's under them clothes!!"  Gripping the top of that football jersey, I rip it apart down the middle from stem to stern and you squeal as I destroy your boyfriend's fucking shirt!!  You try to bite my hands in an attempt to stop me from shredding the fucking thing off you in pieces. "Nice rack baby girl!".  I moan as your bra covered tits come into view in all their glory.  Shaking your head from side to side, sends your long blond hair swirling around your head as I reach for those red little shorts.

Kicking and flailing your pretty legs wildly despite my warning, you begin  to beg and plead with me as I prepare to get rid of those shorts.  When you refuse to stop kicking your legs I snarl at you with anger, "Want me to break the God damn fucking legs?  So help me God little slut, don't test me!!!"  Reluctantly, you let your legs fall back on the bed as I go back and unsnap your shorts then pull the zipper down.  I can smell your femininity and the aroma of your pussy as I slide the shorts down over your hips and down your thighs.  Turning your head to the right, you don't watch as I rip them from your feet and leave you in nothing but bra and panties.  "Now you just hold still and take what's coming to you, Kay Kay.  I'm gonna sink my dick in that cunt so fucking far, it'll come outta your mouth!!!"  You just cry now as it seems the inevitable has settled in on you.  Pushing your pink bra up your neck, I see your naked tits jiggle and sway as I jerk the damn thing off of them.  "Holy shit baby doll.  Will ya look at them knockers!!"  I pant as I lean in and suck your rosy pink nipples feverishly, alternating from one to the other and back, while you kick and throw your legs up and down and all over the bed frantically trying to stop the impending assault on your breasts.  I begin to suck and lick your gorgeous mounds all over and around and then bite into your tender nipples and there's nothing you can do to stop me.  

Raising my face from your naked chest I say to your face, "Mommy and Daddy aren't gonna save you baby.  Not tonight!!  Not EVER!!  Tonight I have you until after midnight to enjoy and fuck.  Now let's take a good look at the rest of you!!"  As I reach for your tiny pink lace panties you again writhe in frustration as your most prized possession is about to be  bared to my lecherous eyes.  I don't slide your panties off, but instead rip them from around your curvy waist and from between your legs.  "What a delicious looking cunt you have."I tell you and moan as I smack your pussy with my open hand again  and again.  You continue to writhe and go crazy as I go after your little pussy, crying, squirming, and twisting your now naked body, but I pin you down easily as I start to feel you up from head to toe, giving your legs the most attention and kissing your smooth thighs and licking them before I mount you and get on top of your wiggling body.  Kissing you again and sliding my tongue down your throat, I hastily undo the belt, the snap, and zipper on my jeans.  When I push my jeans down over my hips and down to my knees, I push the shorts along with them, pushing and kicking them off me completely as my 9 inch rock hard shaft of steel springs forward, like a one eyed snake ready to strike its prey.

Hovering over your scared, little naked body on my knees, I pull off my tee shirt to reveal my muscular hairy chest.  My iron rod rests on your flat belly and I can feel your body tremble.  Your body is wracked with sobs as I knee your silky smooth legs further apart and you offer no more resistance.  Smiling down on your defeated body I snicker and say as I'm holding my sheath in my hand, "This isn't your boyfriend's needle dick that I'm sure you've sucked, you little slut.  No!!  This is the monster that's gonna split you in half!!"  I reach over to your nightstand and turn the picture of you and him to face us, then tell you with a sneer, "I want Poindexter there to see what I'm gonna do to his pretty girlfriend!!"  You look so scared it's almost amusing.  You beg.  You plead.  Through a steady stream of tears that fall from your baby blue eyes, you tell me that you're a virgin and plead with me not to destroy that.  I laugh and tell you, "Virgin?  Not for much longer Princess, your fucking cherry is mine.  And you'll never forget your Uncle Les because you never forget your first time.  Now shut the fuck up and hold still, you fucking cunt!!!"

Nestled between your legs, I hock up some phlegm and spit it into the palm of my hand, then smear it around my shaft to ease my forced penetration.  "Bye bye cherry!"  I taunt you and I see you clench your eyes shut, bite into your lower lip, and I can almost hear you grit your teeth as you prepare yourself for what's coming.  Lining my log up with your tiny slit, I part your fleshy soft outer lips and start to apply pressure.  "God, Sugar Tits, I've been waiting for this since I got here!!"  When I meet the resistance of your barrier I stop and withdraw just a little bit.  Your breathing is hitched and shallow.  Then I lunge forward with one brutal thrust and break the barrier and spill your virgin blood.  Your eyes fly open wide and roll to the back of your head from the intense pain.  You twist and writhe like you've been stabbed 100 times as my cock buries itself in your warm folds. You throw your head back and emit a ear piercing girlish scream and I cover your mouth to silence it.  "Shut your fucking mouth, cunt, before I give you something to scream about!!"  I sneer in your face as I start fucking you.

My rigid shaft scrapes the inner walls of your untouched tight pussy as your cunt wraps itself around my meat.  I start fucking you with long powerful strokes as I slide my rod in  and out of you picking up a rhythm.  You look off into space while I thrust in and out of you like you're distancing yourself from where you are and what's happening to your body.  "Look at me you God damn bitch!!  Look at me when I fuck you!!"  I yell in your face.  Slowly turning your head, you blink open your watery blue eyes and look at your rapist in the face.  "That's my good little Kay Kay."  I praise you.  My brutal and vicious thrusts into your tight hole rock your body up and down while your tits swing, bounce, jiggle, and sway to my rhythm.

Lost in an ocean of lust and desire I start to moan while slamming into you, "Oh God baby doll.  Mother fuck are you tight.  Milk me Kay Kay, milk my dick and squeeze the cum from it, cupcake!!"  Ram rodding my dick in and outta you like I was sawing you in two I order you, "Wrap those fucking legs around my hairy ass, Sunshine.  Lock your feet together back there and hold me in."  Crying profusely, you do as you're told and it opens your passage further and allows the tip of my shaft to batter against your cervix.  Perspiration drips from m face as I lower it to your chest and start sucking on your glorious teenage tits.  Biting into the soft flesh, chewing it.  Gnawing it, and biting in to your tender nubs till you shriek.  All the while humping up and down on top of you fucking your brains out.
Slobbering over your tits, I glance at the picture on the nightstand and say, "Maybe shit for brains there can learn a thing or two.  Huh"?  Humping you so hard and driving your petite body deep into the mattress, my sweaty saturated stomach slaps against your flat little belly making loud smacking sounds that reverberate in your room while I drill my rod into you like a battering ram.  I bury my face in your blond hair that's splayed around your head and pant in your ear, "Can't hold it much longer Sugar Lips.  I'm gonna explode any minute.  Oh my God, I'm gonna...... I'm gonna......gonna......aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...... mmmmmmmm!!!"  I pull out of your clenching pussy just as I spew my load all over your belly.  I jerk and spasm as I shoot stream after stream of my sticky warm seed on your stomach and tits.  Your legs fall back to the bed from where they were wrapped around me and tears fall from your blue eyes like raindrops in a storm.

I lay on top of you, spent.  Completely and totally spent.  Still panting, wheezing, and trying to catch my breath I tell you, "That was the best lay I ever had Sweetie. You are the best fuck ever."  Crawling out from between your legs, I caress your mounds softly and say, "These are the best fucking tits ever."  Kissing your moist cunt, "This is the best pussy ever."  To your legs, where I raise a thigh up to my face and lick and kiss it, "Best fucking legs ever, Princess!!"  Sitting on the edge of your bed smiling a satisfied grin I warn you, "Now before I untie you and you go running to Mommy and Daddy to tell them what you did, we need to talk about the rules.  Yea baby cakes, there are rules and you WILL listen to and abide by them because not only does YOUR life depend on it.....so does your whole fucked up family.  You see Barbie, I own you now.  You're mine.  My property!!"  I thrust my index finger to your forehead and tell you, "Get THAT through your fucking skull first and foremost!!  Now open up your listening ears and try to remember what I'm about to tell you about......... the rules.....slutty bitch!!!"

Kayla

How wonderful it is to have the house to myself. I lay face down on my bed, pop in my earbuds and start thumbing through the latest magazine of StyleWatch. So many cute things, but what regular person could pay $325 for one sundress. Please.

I suddenly get the feeling I'm being watched and I look over my shoulder to see Uncle Les standing in my doorway. My heart lurches and I sit bolt upright. He has a lazy but lecherous look in your eye. I watch hid eyes scan my body making me feel apprehensive. My heart starts to beat fast.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at dinner with everyone?" I ask shakily. An ominous feeling settles over the whole room. Oh shit.

"I've been watching you all week, Kay Kay". He moves closer to my bed. "Watching you prance around this house, around your school, and especially last night. Strutting your little ass in that cheer uniform on the sidelines on the football field." My eyes widen. I don't strut or show off. I mean I like to dress fashionably but I'm not a tease. Not like Amanda. "And now? Now I'm going to have you, baby. I'm going to have a taste of that sweet treasure between your legs...bitch!!"

My heart stops for a second, and then I'm scrambling off the bed, making a mad dash for the door. All I can think of is to get away. I try to run wide around him, but he is too fast. I feel him grab my hair hard and yank me to a stop. I yell out and hold the spot where he's got my hair. I never knew that hair pulling could hurt so bad. He pulls me around to hold me in front of him. Instinct tells me to fight. I grunt and growl as I start pushing and punching at his chest. I scratch his arm that's holding me. "Let me go, you fucking pervert!" I growl through gritted teeth. "Fucking bastard!" I yell. I try to reach up to scratch his face but miss. My arms are flailing at him trying to punch, scratch and push.

He lets go of my hair while we are wrestling and tries to grab my upper arm. "You sick mother fucker! You're a goddamned asshole! You better let me go!" I swear at him. I'm breathing heavy, fear and fighting having just begun to wear on me. I try scratching his face again, but he leans his head back. Then I kick him hard on his thigh. I've got strong legs from my constant workouts as a cheerleader, and I know that I hurt him because I get loose and am able to take a few steps back. He laughs jeeringly, mocking me. "I love a fighter, Kay Kay. Fight all you want. It fucking turns me on bitch, 'cause in the end? In the end, you're still gonna get fucked to hell and back, you stupid cunt!" I didn't think my heart could beat any faster, but his words are so chilling, I can feel adrenaline starting to make me a bit dizzy. Then comes the anger. I look at him with hatred and disdain. Like hell, he's going to get me! I will fight and fight, harder than he could ever imagine. "Fuck you," I shout at him. I'm swinging arms and legs as again I make a determined run for the door.

He grabs my upper arm with a vice grip, spins me around, leers down at me with a sly grin, "Going somewhere, Princess? We haven't even started yet!" The grin drops from his face to be replaced by an evil sneer. "Now settle the fuck down!" He holds me out just far enough away from him, then I see his hand come across to my face. There is no time to react. He back hands my face so hard I see stars. I feel paralyzed and fall back on the bed. The side of my face is hurting so much I can't think. "Showtime!" I hear him laugh.

I feel him crawl on the bed, looming over me. "Don't fight me Kayla, because this is going to happen one way or another!" I'm still dazed. He dangles a rope in front of my face. I can't believe it! He's going to tie me up?! My heart speeds up again, having been momentarily stalled after he hit me. I want to scream when I see the rope, but for some reason, I can't. My throat is constricted with fear.  He grabs my wrists, loops rope around them, raises them above my head and ties them to the headboard. I want to get angry, yell at him, curse at him, but all I can manage is to show my hatred for him with my eyes. His arm pulls back and again I can hardly register it coming before he back hands the other side of my face.  This one is harder than the first and my face slams into the side of my pillow, my hair falling over my eyes. "You keep your damned mouth shut little girl!" He snarls at me. "I don't want you to so much as whimper...GOT IT?" My anger is still at the surface, but in the back of my mind, I'm reeling. Why is he doing this? What did I do to make him this angry?

He drives me back harder into the mattress. I squirm and writhe, trying to slide out from under him. "Get it here, cupcake." His tone is harsh. He lays across me as heavy as a rock. "I want you on your back, and I want those sexy little legs apart!" He pulls my legs apart with ease. He sneers at me and says with derision how I am a tease, how I flaunted my legs and ass in front of him. He mentions something about my breasts. I can't quite hear him. The side of my face where he hit me a second time is burning, and he managed to clip my ear. I can feel the heat of my blood flowing to my head, continuing to make me dizzy. I feel his rough skinned hand rubbing up and down my legs. I pull a leg up and kick at him, grazing the side of his face. "A fighter?" Really think you can take me? Oh, how I love it when they fight." He sneers and laughs. I can feel my breathing go into overdrive as hits me what is happening. He's going to rape me. He's going to make sure it hurts.

He back hands me a third time! "THAT'S to let you know who's in charge here.  Who the boss is.  Now we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way.  Don't matter none to me, cunt.  Either way, you're getting fucked.  Get that through your head, little Miss Head Cheerleader BITCH!!!" Wild panic takes over, and I pull at my bound hands, kicking my legs out trying to ward him off. My eyes fume death at him. I grunt and growl as I pull on the rope and continue to fight the inevitable. He keeps saying my fighting is just turning him on. But I can't stop. I vow never to stop.

He fists a ball of my hair. Then his lips are on mine, crushing them. I thrash and pull my head from side to side trying to evade him. It's hard to breathe. I verbally protest, but his kisses muffle my cries into silence. He lets go of my hair and with his face in mine threatens to break my legs if I try to kick him again. His eyes are so cold, so commanding and cruel. "You fucking pathetic, slut!" This insult hits me hard, and I start to cry.

"Time to unwrap the goods, sweetie pie. Let's see what you got under them clothes." He grabs hold of Greyson's jersey and starts to pull on it from the neck down. I'm still crying, but I lean forward to bite his hand. I miss. He tears the jersey from my body, ripping it to pieces. My bra covered chest is bared to him. "Nice rack baby girl." His eyes roam over my chest with eagerness. He lets out a low moan. When his hands move lower to grab the top of my shorts, I frantically repeat, "No, no, no, no, no..." My mind goes from hate to dread. I start to unconsciously kick and flail my legs at him. "Please, don't. Please, stop, please." I can hear my desperation, feel a new fear crawling from my stomach into my throat. His face turns angry. "Want me to break your goddamned fucking legs? So help God, little slut, don't test me!" I drop my legs down. He unsnaps my shorts and pulls the zipper down. Then he pulls them off me.

Uncle Les' eyes go wide, and they look at me so lecherously, so lust filled, I can't look anymore and turn my head away. I cry out when he says, "I'm gonna sink my dick in that cunt so far, it'll come outta your mouth!" I shudder with revulsion and start sobbing harder. He pushes my bra up to my neck. He says something I can't hear because I'm crying. He leans over my chest breathing heavily, then takes one of my breasts into his mouth and begins to suck feverishly. His hot mouth alternates from one to the other and back again. I feel sickened looking down at my tits as he slobbers all over them. Then he starts biting and nibbling. I try hard not to move or squirm, but I can't stop myself. He looks up at me. "Mommy and Daddy aren't gonna save you, baby. Not tonight. Not EVER!" He stresses the last word. "Tonight, I have you until after midnight to enjoy and fuck.  Now let's take a good look at the rest of you!!" He reaches for my panties and my already encompassing panic seems to accelerate. My desire to cover myself is immense when I try to pull my arms down, I do nothing but drive the rope deeper into my aching wrists. He rips my panties off, the material cutting into my butt like a rope burn. Now I'm fully naked in front of him. He pushes my legs apart, and his eyes are wide and lecherous again. He moans. "What a delicious looking cunt you have." He smacks my pussy with an open hand. It stings. Then he does it again and again. I'm crying and writhing, repeating the words, "Please stop...stop. Please don't."

His hands are all over me, touching me everywhere, especially my legs. He holds them tight as he caresses, kisses, and licks them. He is breathing heavy now. He climbs on top of me. I can barely move. Then he is kissing me again and sliding his tongue down my throat. Then I hear the sound of him undoing his belt, pants button and zipper. "No." I whine. He pushes his pants and shorts down to his knees and I can't help but look as his giant penis springs out. My eyes widen in shock, never thinking it possible that a man could be so big. It'll never fit! I start to tremble and feel a small wave of nausea slide over me. He pulls off his shirt to reveal a very hairy chest. It's so thick and dark. The hair on his arms run up past his elbows. Lighter hair covers his entire belly before narrowing a path down around his cock. I almost gag. I'm shaking so hard I don't resist at all when he pushes my legs open wider. Smirking and stroking his shaft, he snickers at me. "This isn't your boyfriend's needle dick that I'm sure you've sucked, you little slut. No! This is the monster that's gonna split you in half!" I sob out the word "No!" and shake my head frantically.  He reaches over to my nightstand and turns the picture of Greyson and me to face us, then tells me tauntingly, "I want Poindexter there to see what I'm gonna do to his pretty girlfriend!!"

"Oh god, please, please don't. Please don't do this!" I'm crying, almost hyperventilating, and I feel so scared, more scared than I've ever felt in my whole life. I think, what I can say that will stop him? "Uncle Les, please don't. I'm still a virgin. I wanted to give myself to a boy who I'm in love with. Please don't take that from me." I beg. He just laughs and tells me I won't be a virgin for much longer. "And you'll never forget your Uncle Les, because you never forget your first time."

He hocks some phlegm into his palm rubbing it up and down his cock. "Bye-bye, cherry!" I clench my eyes shut and bite my lip bracing myself for what I know will happen next. Pushing my legs apart even further, I can feel the head of his cock at my pussy's entrance, and he starts to push himself into me. "God, Sugar Tits, I've been waiting for this since I got here!" I'm still crying and breathing shallow breaths. I continue weakly saying the words, "Don't, please don't." Then, covering my whole body with his, he pulls out of me a little, only to shove himself back inside me with one brutal thrust, burying all the way deep into me. I scream out and feel my eyes roll back from the intense pain. I feel like my insides have truly been split in two. He slams his hand over my mouth. "Shut your fucking mouth, cunt, before I really give you something to scream about!" Then he starts moving, thrusting, stabbing me with his cock as he creates a rhythm. I cry softly, otherwise, I'm immobile. I feel like I can't focus on anything. Then Uncle Les yells into my face, "Look at me you goddamned bitch! Look at me when I fuck you!" I look up at him. I just can't believe this is happening. My mind tries to pull away again. He starts to speed up his thrusts. It hurts, and my whole body jerks up and down in time with his thrusts. My breasts jiggle in time with his onslaught. He moans. I look at his lust filled face and turn my head away again.

"Wrap those fucking legs around my hairy ass, Sunshine. Lock your feet together back there and hold me in." I do as I'm told. His cock sinks even deeper into me, hitting my cervix with each downward stroke. I start to cry hard again, experiencing an additional kind of pain. He is panting, sweating over me, ogling me. I am repulsed. I'm sure it is all over my face. He drops his head to my chest again and starts sucking my breasts, pulling, chewing on my flesh and hardened nubs with his teeth. He bites down. I shriek from the pain. His sexual abuse makes me feel like he has taken over my whole body. I feel so invaded, so helpless. I feel dirty.

His thrusts continue, and I wonder when is it going to end? He stops slobbering over my tits and nods toward the picture of Greyson and me, saying, "Maybe shit for brains there, can learn a thing or two. Huh?" I stare at the picture of Greyson feeling like a beautiful dream has been smashed by a hideous nightmare. The dream slips away, and I know I'll never see it again. Uncle Les starts really pounding away at my body, driving himself harder and deeper, as I even wondered if that was possible. The sound of his sweaty body smacking into mine fills the room, and I hold back a gagging reflex. Oh God, I silently plead, how much longer? His face drops into my neck. His breathing is ragged, and he utters loudly, "Can't hold it much longer, Sugar Lips. I'm gonna explode any minute. Oh my God...I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." I can feel it, his cock growing bigger as he is about to come. Then he pulls out and spews his load all over my stomach and tits. I feel the hot streams of his cum from my collar bone down to my navel. My legs drop off of him down to the bed. He lays back down on top of me. He is still breathing heavy. "That was the best lay I ever had, Sweetie. You are the best fuck ever." He sits up and strokes my tits. "These are the best fucking tits ever." He kisses my pussy saying, "This is the best pussy ever." He rubs my thighs, raising one to lick and kiss it. "Best fucking legs ever, Princess!"

He sits up on the side of my bed with a very self-satisfied smile. I lay there, my body, spread open. I want to curl up in a ball away from him, but something tells me he wouldn't like that.

"Now, before I untie you, and you go running to Mommy and Daddy to tell them what we did, we need to talk about the rules. Yea, baby cakes, there are rules, and you WILL listen to and abide by them because not only does YOUR life depend on it...so does your whole fucked up family.  You see Barbie, I own you now.  You're mine.  My property!!" He thrusts his index finger a little too hard at my forehead, emphasizing, "Get THAT through your fucking skull, first and foremost!!  Now open up your listening ears and try to remember what I'm about to tell you about......... the rules...slutty bitch!!!"

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:08:25 PM by KgC120 » Logged

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 07:00:28 PM »

WOW! There are stories and then there are really good stories.  This one definitely falls into the latter category.  Splendid detail of the wrestling match as he
tries to subdue little Kayla.   I hope we hear lots more from you.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 08:17:50 PM »

Some authors build to this point then disappoint the reader. NOT YOU such an amazing descriptive scene that makes the reader actually believe they're either in the room or actually committing the act. Well written and still i want even more!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 01:23:13 AM »

Damn, my arm is sore from doing so much fapping while reading this! It is writers like you Kg, who inspire me, to do better at my own stories!  Thank you, thank you!

KgC120
Senior

Merits 27

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 07:30:27 PM »

Part 7

Uncle Les

Sitting on the bed next to where you've just been savagely raped, I use my thumb to wipe the tears falling from your blue eyes away from your right cheek and tell you, "No need to cry, baby.  Hell, you probably liked it anyway.  I know I did!!"  I reach up to the rope holding your arms securely over you head and ask, "If I cut you loose, can I trust you?"  You refuse to answer and turn your face away from me, which makes me grip your chin, force your face to look at me and say, "I asked you a question, bitch!!” When you slowly nod your head, I smirk and tell you, "I don't think so.  Why should I trust a spoiled brat like you?  I think you'll stay tied up until after I tell you the rules."  I put my shorts and jeans back on, then get up off the bed and cinch them around my waist. Sitting back down, I let out a long sigh and look at you.  Your golden locks all disheveled, your cheeks are bright red and streaked with tears. Your eye makeup is smudged creating dark circles around your eyes. Your lips are bruised and puffy from where I smashed my mouth on yours. You look like a girl that's just been raped. Taking a deep breath I say, "Now you look at me and listen up Kay Kay, I won't repeat myself!"  Then start with my speech, some of which never happened, but a scare tactic that's worked for me many times in the past.

"I know that when Mommy and Daddy come home, you're gonna wanna run out there crying and tell them what mean old Uncle Les did to you.  He hit you. He tied you up. He RAPED you and took your precious virginity. Go ahead. Tell them what you want, I won't even try to stop you. But if you do, be prepared for the consequences, little girl.  Maybe you haven't noticed, but your dad is getting old.  Getting fat, and getting lazy. Think he's gonna protect you and your family in that state?  An old, fat, lazy man protect you all from a seasoned, well trained Marine?  A lean, mean killing machine?” I chuckle at the cliché phrase. But if she only knew how many kills were really under my belt. “I was trained to snap someone’s neck with just one hand! Go ahead and blab, spill your guts.  If you do, I'll be forced to kill not only you but your whole family as well.  I'll save you for last so you can watch everyone else die before you do as well!  But YOU sweetheart?  You, I'll take my time with and kill you slowly, make you suffer.  I'll make you see that this all happened because of you!  It’ll be ALL your fault! On the upside, you won't have to live with that guilt very long, Sunshine!"

Looking at you before I continue, I see your face transfixed and hanging on every word I say, I don't think your eyes have even so much as blinked once, since I began.  "I will kill your entire family including you, Kayla, and I think you know I will."  Time to add the slightly exaggerated picture to my story. "I'll show you pictures of the Sasmita family in Indonesia.  Well, their bodies anyway.  They too had a daughter.  Her name was Maya. She was 17, though not as pretty as you.  She made a big mistake and told her parents what I did after I banged her.  I made her watch as I killed her family and then did the same to her.  Exactly the way I said I'd do yours!” The truth was they didn’t die, but I sure fucked up her face, and she wasn’t very pretty after that. Her dad got lucky with just a few but very important broken bones. I told them I’d be back if they so much as breathed a word. Brass always protects it’s own anyway. “So I suggest you keep your fucking trap shut or you'll watch your family die. Then you'll be asking yourself, why couldn't I just have kept quiet, they'd still be alive!"  I see more tears well up in your eyes, and I grab your chin roughly and bark, "Don't test me, bitch! This isn't the first time I’ve done this, and I’m sure it won't be the last.  But hey, you choose. ‘Though I’d hate to think of my pretty little niece Kayla as one snuffed out little Barbie cheerleader at sixteen.”

As I get ready to get up to untie you, I put a hand on your leg and feel it tremble under my touch.  I think that I've scared you sufficiently and it may just save your life along the way. Unlike overseas, the US justice system tends to be a bit more thorough in their investigations, especially to dead, pretty blonde teenagers who usually get their pictures splashed all over the news. "I'm gonna cut you loose now Kayla.  Heed my warnings if you want you and your family around to a ripe old age. Don't make me do what I'll have to. Ball's in your court, Princess.  All up to you.” I finish untying the tight knot around your wrists. “Don't blow it! Your parents will be home soon, and you look like shit.  When I go to my room, I want you take a shower and clean yourself up." You sob quietly and massage your wrists. “I suggest you find a way to cover those up.” I softly caress your red cheek, then give your leg a playfully hard slap. I smile and whistle a nameless tune as I leave. A few minutes later, I hear the bathroom door across the hall close, and the water turned on.  You're in there for what seems like over an hour, but when you're finally done, I hear your bedroom door close.  Going to the peephole in the wall, I peer through it to see you in a long pink robe laying in a fetal position on your bed and rocking your body back and forth.  "Let it sink in and live with it," I whisper to myself while watching you before laying down on my bed... then I wait.

When I hear the voice of your parents in the hallway, my wait is over, and I go back to the peephole.  Your bedroom light is still on, and I see your mom open your door to check on you with your dad right beside her.  When the door opens, you close your eyes pretending to be asleep, and I hear your mom tell your dad by the door, "She's still sleeping. Must have been one hell of a party!!"  They quietly close your door, and I mumble, "Oh, it was one hell of a party all right, but it happened right there in her bed!" I go to bed with a grin on my face feeling pretty sure your lips are sealed.

The following day is Sunday, and I don't see you at all.  Your mom mentions to me in passing, "I'm afraid that maybe she's sick or picked up something at the party." To which my mind says, "Oh, she got something alright.  Something long and hard as steel up her little cunt!" While I try to look concerned.  Sunday passes without incident.  Thinking you're sick, your mom brings you soup and juice to your room.  When she does return, she doesn’t say a word of your rape the night before. I know that our secret is fairly safe. Monday morning, when I go to the kitchen for a cup of Joe, there you are at the table picking at breakfast, wearing your school uniform. "Good morning, Sunshine," I say cheerfully as I walk past you from behind and ruffle your hair on top of your head a little.  "How was your weekend?  Feeling better?" You scoot your chair back and say something about Greyson picking you up, and you're out the door.  "That was odd."  Your mom says. "She's been acting funny ever since yesterday. Hope she's not coming down with anything." Sipping my coffee, I tell her, "She's a kid. She'll be fine."

Monday evening during dinner, you ask your dad for a lock for your bedroom door.  He tells you, "We've talked about this before, Pumpkin.  Just because you're 16 now doesn't mean you get to lock that door.  We're all family here.  Nobody's gonna snoop around in there unless you're hiding something.” He gives her a look that says ‘are you hiding something?’  Now I don't want to hear about this again!"  After dinner, you excuse yourself from the table telling your parents you have a ton of homework and that when you're done, you'll be going to bed.  I watch you walk away as your little behind sways back and forth in that short school skirt, giving me an idea in my head and a boner in my pants.  I help your mom clear the table, then sit with your mom and dad in the living room for a little while, before telling them with a big fake yawn, "I gotta hit the hay. I don't know why I'm so tired. But hey, listen, thank you so much for putting up with me.  I'll try to be outta your hair, pronto." I'm back in my room after that with an erection so fat and hard it hurts.

After closing my door, I go straight to the wall and look through the peephole.  I see you sitting at your desk, indeed doing homework. You brush that long hair of yours back behind your shoulders every time it falls around your face and obscures your work.  You're wearing some flannel pajamas with panda bears stitched into the fabric on both the top and bottom.  Laying down on my bed, I drift to sleep but wake up at three in the morning as usual, but this time for a very specific purpose.  I remove my t-shirt and boxer shorts and put on just a robe then go to the hole in the wall once again.  This time I see nothing but a little panda night light plugged into the socket beside your bed.  I slink to your bedroom door, quietly turn the knob, and enter your room.  There it is again.  The scent of your perfume which drives me crazy, it smells so good. The same scent I smelled coming from between your sexy legs before I fucked you the other night.

Stalking closer to your bed, I lose the robe and the steel rod dangling from the jungle of black pubic hairs between my legs juts out, stands fully erect and points at you, my prey.  When I lean over and clamp a huge hand over your mouth, your eyes fly open wide to the shadowy sight of my hairy, naked body in the dark, and my cock just inches from your surprised face. "Not a sound, Princes!!"  I warn you quietly keeping my hand pressed firmly on your mouth as I turn on the light on your bedside nightstand.  "If you so much as peep, everyone in the house is dead. Are we clear? Nod your head if you understand!" You slowly nod your head, yes, and I say in a whisper, "I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth. Are you gonna scream?" You shake your head no while staring at me in pure fear. "Good girl," I praise you.  After slowly and carefully removing my hand from your mouth I whisper, "Don't worry Kay Kay. I'm not here to fuck you again...... well not between your legs anyway."  I rip the covers off you and tell you, "Tonight you're gonna blow me. You're gonna suck my dick. You might have been Greyson's slut, but I'm gonna make you my whore!"

Pulling the covers off you completely I order you, "Now get outta the damn bed and stand before me!"  When you begin to stir in bed, I help you get out by yanking you by your arm to pull you to your feet.  Savoring the sight of your trembling body before me, I snarl, "I wanna see those legs, and that pajama bottom ain't gonna pull ITSELF down!!"  The waterworks start again as you hook your shaky hands into the waistband and slowly push the bottoms down to your knees where they pool around your bare feet, and you step out of them, leaving your legs naked.  Loving my control over you, I sit my hairy ass on the side of your bed and spread my thighs apart.  "Get on your hands and knees and crawl on over here baby, between my legs!" Quietly sobbing, you sink to your knees and like an obedient little puppy on all fours, crawl between my hairy legs. "Good girl." I praise you again and pat the top of your head.

Pulling you closer to me, I grab my rigid cock and slap it back and forth against your cheeks. "Now kiss it, baby.  Kiss it and run that pretty tongue up and down and all around my shaft, then swirl that pretty pink tongue around the tip of it!" You put your hands on my thighs, for balance, then hesitantly start to lick and kiss my rod of steel like you were told to do. Obedience gotta love it.  You run your tongue up and down my glistening pole surrounded by purple, bulging veins engorged with blood as I lean back and moan in delight. "Don't forget the tip. Lick it and put it in your mouth. Suck on it! Suck on that helmet Sweetie Pie!!!"  Your long, straight golden locks tickle my thighs as you bob your head up and down on my dick. "Ah, you have done this before. Don't forget my balls, honey.  Lick 'em and suck 'em into your mouth. Swirl your tongue around 'em baby." When you comply, I moan and groan in ecstasy then command, "Now open wide Barbie-slut, so I can slide my meat deep in your mouth and down that pretty little throat!!  If I even FEEL teeth, well... let's just say, a cheerleader don't look pretty without them. 'Cause if you bite me, you're gonna swallow those pearly whites!"  You tentatively part your quivering lips while sniffling, and when you do, I slam my rod in your mouth, down your throat, and start skull fucking you.

My fat cock stretches your mouth open as far as it can possibly go as I slide my prick along your wet tongue and deep into the moist, warm cavern of your mouth. Grunting as I pile drive my erection, thrusting my hips and making you choke on my meat.  Your gag reflexes kick in when I deep throat you, and you hack and cough around the rod skewered in your drooling mouth.  "Mm!! Mm!!"  I moan feeling your soft lips encircle my thick dick while you slurp, suck and choke on it.  "Oh, yeah baby. That's it!! Suck that cock. Milk it!!  Suck the cum from my balls, you sexy bitch!!" Lost in a frenzy of lust, I ball your long hair into my fists at both sides of your head and use it as reigns to slide your face back and forth on my throbbing and pulsating meat. Drool continues to drip from the corners of your mouth as I pull your face back and forth faster and faster on my sheath by your hair.  When I pull your face deep into my piss smelling crotch and lodge the tip of my penis deep down your neck, you start gagging and convulsing, pounding your tiny fists into my legs until I pull back out and release my grip on your golden hair.  

When I pull outta your dribbling mouth, my cock is glistening wet and translucent strings of saliva stretch from its tip to your lips until they snap and splatter to your face.  You suck in a few breaths of air as fast as you can before I latch on to your hair again, dive back into that heavenly mouth of yours and fuck your pretty face with a vengeance.  Your soft lips are pressed to the base of my dick and get chafed by my bristling pubic hairs at its base. I gyrate my hips and explore the deepest recesses of your gaping mouth with my stiff boner.  By wrenching your hair to me, pulling your face deep between my legs, I hold my cock deep inside your orifice cutting off your air until your face, trapped where it is, turns bright red, then I pull out. When I do, you gasp and wheeze, sucking oxygen back into your air deprived lungs as fast as you can.  Slapping my wet organ back and forth across your face I sneer at you, "You swallow every sweet drop of my cum baby. I want a part of me inside your belly. Don't you dare spit any of it out!!" I know I'm close when I slam back in full force like a battering ram, hold the back of your head and pump your mouth a few more times with long, deliberate, and powerful strokes. Melwing and moaning while your soft lips are locked around my prick I tell you, "Oh baby.  Everybody has a calling in life.  Yours is that you're a little cock slut!" Then I feel it build!

My body tenses and I continue to hold your head deep in my hairy crotch and moan, "Here it comes baby.  Get ready to swallow!!  Get ready to....read....ready to.....  yeah....... oh fuck yeah!!"  My cannon fires and fills your mouth with my hot semen.  As it does, you cough and hack as I jettison stream after hot stream down your throat.  I’m holding you so tight, semen drains out of your nostrils, drips from the corners of your mouth while you gulp and gulp trying to get the remainder down into your belly.  After I've emptied my balls in your mouth, I withdraw and wipe my cock clean in your silky smooth, blond hair.  "What a good little cock sucker you are, Kay Kay."  I praise you, then push you away from me backward where you land on your bare ass on the carpet next to your pajama bottoms, crying and wiping your wet lips. I stand, put my robe back on and look down on you where you sit on the carpet.

I tower above you as you look up at me with your teary blue eyes.  I kneel down and say quietly, "And remember what I said about the rules.  Be a smart little girl and keep it zipped.” I grin and stroke a few strands of your blonde locks. “Such a good girl. And from now on when I tell you I want a blowjob or a good fuck you will comply!  Get used to it, Sunshine.  Remember I own you now!" Standing back up I order you, "Go take a shower. You look like a filthy whore.” Your face crumbles into tears again. “Then try and get some sleep. You got school in a few hours, my pretty slut."

Kayla

Rules! My life! My family! Own me! His property! I could barely understand what just happened let alone what he was trying to explain to me. Uncle Les shifted his naked body closer to me to wipe some of my tears away with his thumb, telling me, "No need to cry, baby." – No need to cry! He just raped me! Forced himself inside me and came all over me! And I have no reason to cry! And now he's telling me I liked it. Fuck him! I yell inside my head. But for some reason, I'm rendered speechless. I don't say anything. I just look at him and tremble. My voice has gotten lost inside me, and I'm just concentrating on how to breathe normally. My heart and stomach feel like an aching hole, and I still feel dizzy from aftermath adrenaline. He reaches up to the rope holding my hands and asks me, "If I cut you loose, can I trust you?" I turn away. What a stupid question. He grips my chin harshly pulling my face back to look at him. "I asked you a question, bitch!" My heart starts to beat fast again, and I slowly nod. I tell myself, just listen to what he has to say and then he maybe he will go away. He smirks at me, almost like he read my mind. He says, "I don't think so. Why should I trust a spoiled brat like you? I think you'll stay tied up until after I tell you the rules."

He gets dressed then sits down on the bed again, looking me up and down. He sighs. Leaving me tied up, arms above my head, completely naked. His eyes possessively roam my body. He starts to tell me that I can go ahead and try and tell my mom and dad what he did to me. But if I do, there will be consequences. He talks about how he is a trained Marine, who has learned how to kill. He tells me there is no one to protect me. I don't know what to feel other than incredibly scared, but then he tells me if I do tell, he will kill my family and me! He stresses how he will save me for last and make me watch as they all die. His eyes and grin are pure evil when he leans close to tell me that he will kill me slowly. He will make me suffer. My eyes are transfixed to his cruel face. I can't breathe again, and my heart is racing. I am cold and shaking. I am beyond frightened. I think for a second that I might even urinate, but I hold it tight.

He tells me about an Indonesian family that had a daughter named Maya. He tells me he raped her too and when she told her parents, he killed them and made her watch before killing her too. He says he has pictures of their dead bodies to prove it. I can't take anymore, and I start crying hard again. God, please take me away from here!

"So I suggest you keep your fucking trap shut, or you'll watch your family die and be asking yourself, why couldn't I just have kept quiet. They'd still be alive!" He grabs my chin and yells, "Don't test me, bitch! This isn't the first time I did this, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. But hey, you choose. ‘Though I’d hate to think of my pretty little niece Kayla as one snuffed out Barbie cheerleader at sixteen.” I'm crying so hard, I'm hiccupping, and my lower lips won’t stop quaking. He continues to warn me, telling me it's all up to me what happens to my family. He finally unties me. He tells me my parents will be home soon and warns me again that he will hurt us if he I give him a reason. Then he says that I look like shit and I need a shower. I almost guffaw. No shit, I look like shit! I rub my wrists and look at the red bands worn into my skin. “I suggest you find a way to cover those up.” He reaches out toward my face and I flinch. He softly rubs my aching cheek. Then he smiles and slaps my leg. Hard. He leaves whistling like he doesn’t have a care in the world.

I sit up slowly after I listen to his door close. My pussy is raw and throbbing. My virginity is now shattered by his relentless cock. I rub my wrists. The marks from the rope are already beginning to bruise. How am I going to hide these? Guess I’ll have to wear my long sleeve dress shirt tomorrow. Silent tears still that are still running down my cheeks help cool the burn pulsing on both sides of my face. What would have happened if he'd punched me?

I stood up and walked just a few steps when the pain in my vagina and uterus start pulsating. I feel like I have intense menstrual cramps. I bend down and pick up the remnants of my clothes. I throw them in the garbage. I don't ever want to see them again. I tuck them down below the top of the trash.

I grab my robe and go to the bathroom. When I look in the mirror, both sides of my face are bright red. I should get some ice, but I am too tired and scared to walk to the kitchen. The hot water feels soothing on my aching body. I scrub with soap everywhere, especially across my throat, breasts, and stomach. I want every bit of the cum he covered me with gone. I picture him defiling my tits, sucking and slobbering on them. He had sucked on my tits like a baby, swallowing my mounds into his mouth and pulling on my nipples with his teeth. I scrub my breasts again, but less vigorously. They are so tender. I gently wash my face. It is tender as well.

Next, I take the feminine soap and wash every part of my vagina and my ass opening. I try to reach my fingers inside my pussy, but they only go so far. The thought of him pushing his foul cock deep into me makes me feel ill again. I wish I had some douche. I flashback to him driving his cock into me, the wet sound it made, the slapping of his heated skin against mine. If there is a silver lining to all this, it is that I thank God he didn't come inside me. I couldn't handle the thought of a real piece of him left in me. I could have become pregnant. I feel defiled. I hold the shower handle between my legs. Then I hold the handle to my face let the hot water run in and out of my mouth. I scrub my hair then slump down to the bottom of the shower. I don't know if I'll ever feel clean again. I've heard of rape victims feeling this way. Now I am one of them. Uncle Les is right. How can I ever look at sex the same? He was my first. And it was violent. He enjoyed hurting me.

I finally get out, then scrub my teeth and swish and gargle with some mouthwash. I avoid looking at myself in the mirror this time. I wrap my robe around me, open the door quietly and dash through the hall to my room. What if he tries to attack me again? He said I'm his property now.

I fling myself on my bed, curl into a ball, grab my giant panda bear and just start rocking myself for comfort.  I hate Uncle Les! God, how could you have let him do that to me? The fear of Uncle Les' threat hangs over me. I don't doubt for a second he means it. What if I did tell my parents and they reported him, and he got arrested? Could he get out on bail? Would he come back and carry out his threats? I curse because I don't know that much about the justice system. I can't sleep, and I can't move. Flashes replay in my mind, and I continue to shudder. Remembering his penis inside me, of him pumping in and out of me makes me convulse and the sore feeling I have between my legs that much more intense. My toes and fingers finally get so cold I crawl under the comforter.

Then I hear my mom's voice outside my door. I haven't moved except to go under the blanket. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. I couldn't face them right now. Even if I wanted to tell them, which, by now, I have decided, I won't. Especially considering Uncle Les’ threat. I just can't take that risk. My virginity is gone. My sense of safety and security are gone. I know I'll never look at the world the same, but at least my family and I are alive. I'm going to keep it that way.

"Must have been one hell of a party," I heard my mom say to my dad who mumbles an agreement. I lay awake for a while, exhausted but hyper-alert to any sounds that Uncle Les might be returning. At some point, I must have fallen asleep. I wake up in the same position I was the night before.

The following morning, I am sore and full of despair. I spend the day crying and sleeping. I don't want to leave my room. If I look at him, I think I will fall apart, and I know my parents will suspect something. I need the day to regroup both my mind and my body. Later in the day, my mom comes in and asks me if I'm feeling alright. I tell her that maybe something I ate at the party was bad. She brings me some soup and juice, and I tell her that I'm going back to sleep. When nighttime comes, I dread that Uncle Les would come in my room again, but he doesn’t. Probably because my parents are home. I vow to myself never to be alone in the house with him.

Monday morning, I decide to get up and go to school. I don't want to go, but I most definitely don't want to be left alone in the house. I wear my long sleeve button down shirt. Thank god I have a few of these and some long-sleeved turtlenecks. I use the bathroom as quickly and quietly as I can and go to the kitchen for an extra early breakfast. I sense him walk in the room. "Good morning, Sunshine!" He calls out cheerfully. He ruffles my hair from behind, "How was your weekend? Feeling better?" His cheerful tone feels like another slap in my face. I finish just as everyone else trickles in. I grab my backpack and water bottle. I tell my mom that Greyson will be taking me to school today. I can't get out of there fast enough.

Greyson is waiting in his Challenger. When I get in he leans over and tries to kiss me hello. It's all I can do not to push him away. I tilt my face up to him and let him kiss me on the cheek. "That's it?" he says a little hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm still not feeling well. I had such a grinding hangover all weekend.”

At dinner, I choose not to look at Uncle Les, even when he tries to include me in the conversation. It's sickening what a good mood he’s in. How he is making everyone laugh at his jokes. What I can't wrap my head around is that he could threaten to kill the very people he is having a pleasant dinner with. I want to ask for a key lock on my bedroom door, but I hesitated to in front of Uncle Les. Then I thought, fuck it, I want him to know that I don't want him to do this to me, no matter how much he claims I liked it.

My dad says a resounding no. "We've talked about this before, Pumpkin. Just because you are sixteen now doesn't mean you need to lock that door. We're all family here. Nobody's gonna snoop around in there unless you're hiding something." He gives a look that asks, are you hiding something? "Now, I don't want to hear about this again!" I sulk through the rest of dinner.  As soon as I can escape, I leave the table saying, "I have a ton of homework to do. Then I'm going to bed." I don't wait for an answer.

I use the bathroom quickly and get into my PJ's. I try to concentrate on my homework as best I can. I'm exhausted from overthinking events that happened last night, but I'm scared to go to bed. I remind myself that everyone is home, so I put away everything and crawl into bed. Sleep finds me faster than I thought it could.

"Not a sound, Princess!" I awake to Uncle Les' large hand over my mouth. He turns on the light on my nightstand. He is leaning over me, naked. His huge, erect cock is pointing in my face.  "If you so much as peep, everyone in the house is dead." His deep voice is quiet and lethal sounding. "Are we clear?  Nod your head if you understand!"  With my racing heart in my throat, I nod.  "I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth.  Are you gonna scream?" I shake my head. I don't want to chance that he would hurt us. "Good girl," he says, a sly smile replacing his fierce some look. "Don't worry Kay Kay.  I'm not here to fuck you again...well not between your legs, anyway."  He yanks the top of the covers off me. I'm frozen in place. "Tonight you're gonna blow me.  You're gonna suck my dick.  You might have been Greyson's slut, but I'm gonna make you my whore! Now get outta the damn bed and stand before me!" He grabbed my arm and pulled my entire body up and out of bed. I stumble upward onto my feet, trembling. Not again, not again!

Uncle Les orders me to take my pajama bottoms off. My hands shake and I start to cry as I pull my PJ bottoms down. I put my hands in front of my crotch and try to cover myself. He sits his large body on the edge of the bed and spreads his legs. He is hairy everywhere. Dark hair covers his chest, arms, and legs. His turgid cock stands rigidly in a sea of bristling, wiry hair. The head of his cock looks purple with bulging veins lining up and down it. The tip of my lip turns up in disgust then I quickly move my expression back to passive. I didn't want to make him mad.

He pauses for a second. I think he is trying to look at my pussy. But then I see the hungry look in his eyes peruse my legs up and down. I peek down. What is so special about my legs? My thighs and calves still have my summer tan glow. His stare makes me feel even more self-conscious. I bend one knee in front and hold one of my feet over the other and curl my toes. His eyes return to mine. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here baby, between my legs!" My sobs have become quieter as I sink to my knees and crawl slowly over to him between his legs. I refuse to look at his disgusting cock again and stare at his chest. "Good girl." He pats the top of my head like an obedient dog.

He grabs my upper arm tightly pulling me down, so my face stares right at his penis. He holds his dick and slaps my face with it. I scrunch my eyes tight. The smell of his pubic area wafts up to my nostrils, and again I make a disgusted face. I don't even try to hide it.  "Now kiss it, baby.  Kiss it and run that pretty tongue up and down and all around my shaft, then swirl that pretty pink tongue around the tip of it!" To keep from falling forward into that his shaggy mess, I grab his thighs tight.  My eyes expand with distress. I know I have to do what he tells me. Still shaking, I lean forward and put small licks and kisses on the top.  I picture in my head how Greyson likes it. I work up some spit, then run my tongue up and down his shaft covering it in my saliva. I glance up to see him watching me, leaning back and moaning deeply.

“Lick the tip. Lick it and put it in your mouth. Suck on that helmet Sweetie Pie!" I know what he wants. My jaws distend as move back up and try my best to go down on his pole. I thought of how I sucked on Greyson, but Uncle Les is so much bigger. He tastes like he hasn't showered and I inhale his male scent. My nostrils flare. I already feel like I can’t draw enough air to breathe normally. I start to move my head up and down on the head. God, I hope this is enough to get him off. I groan from the smell and the pain in my jaw. “Ah, you have done this before.” He sounds amused. “Don’t forget my balls, honey. Lick ‘em and suck ‘em into your mouth. Swirl your tongue around ‘em, baby!” I turn my head so my mouth can reach under his cock. The smell is even worse. I close my eyes and swirl my tongue over the rippled flesh. I gag. I hate that I am pleasing him this way.

"Now open wide Barbie-slut, so I can slide my meat deep in your mouth and down that pretty little throat!  If I even FEEL teeth, well... let's just say, a cheerleader don't look pretty without them.  'Cause if you bite me, you're gonna swallow those pearly whites!" I hold back tears. Before I can even open wide enough to fit over the top of his penis, he grabs the back of my head and slams his cock into my mouth, down my throat, and starts skull fucking me. My eyes pop open as I struggle with him deep in my mouth, stretching my jaws wider than I ever thought was possible. The smell, the invasion and lack of oxygen cause me to gag. I feel my stomach heave while my throat constricts to try and remove the foreign object. I can feel saliva running out the sides of my mouth and down my chin. I can't help but make wet slurping noises which I can tell he is enjoying immensely.

He grabs the sides of my head by my hair. He pumps my head faster and faster on his dick then pulls my head down even further until the tip of his penis touches the back of my throat. My screams are muffled. “Oh yeah, baby! That’s it. Suck that cock. Milk it! Suck the cum from my balls, you sexy bitch!” I fight to pull away, gagging and feeling my stomach heave over and over. I pound his thighs with my fists, fighting, trying to get him to release me. I haven't even been able to get a breath of oxygen through my nostrils, and I start to feel faint. Saliva has now run over my chin and down the outside of my throat. He finally lets me go, and I pull back gulping air deep into my lungs. I never conceived that a blow job could be so horrific. “Please,” I say gasping, “I can’t breathe-.”

It's not over. “No, please-!” He grabs my hair again and down I go unwillingly on his cock. He pushes himself so deep into my mouth my face is smashed against his thick, prickly hair, scratching my nose and cheek. He holds me there, rotating his hips. I can't breathe again. The lack of oxygen makes me panic. I start to struggle with everything I've got. My face is turning red. Is he trying to kill me?

He lets me go. I wobble and lose my balance, holding tighter onto his legs. My lungs hurt as I gasp and wheeze for air. My emotions are a mix of shock, revulsion, and panic. I begin to believe that I'm not going to make it through the night alive. He lifts my chin slapping his penis across my face again. "You swallow every sweet drop of my cum baby." he jeers at me. "I want a part of me inside your belly." I shake my head vigorously, “No, please, no! Uncle Les, please-,” He cuts me off, shouting, “Don't you dare spit any of it out!" To my horror, he shoves his cock back in my mouth again. He lifts his hips off the bed ramming and pumping my mouth with long strokes while holding my head in place. I keep protesting with stifled cries. I think I can't take much more. Then I feel he is close. His cock starts to swell. His groans grow even louder. "Oh, baby.  Everybody has a calling in life.  Yours is that you're just a little cock slut!" He pumps my mouth a few more times with long, deliberate, powerful strokes.

Then he tenses. This I recognize. Greyson does the same thing right before he comes in my mouth. His large hand holds the back of my head in a vice grip. "Here it comes baby.  Get ready to swallow!!  Get ready to...read...ready to... ahhh yeah...oh fuck yeah!  Mmmm!"  Then he explodes in my mouth with hot, viscous semen.  My chest hurts while I cough and hack as his sticky cum stream shoots down my throat. I try hard to swallow like he told me too, but I just can't take it all.  Semen runs out of my nostrils, burning my nasal cavity. His cum bubbles out of the sides of my mouth. He holds me until I know he has pumped every last bit of nasty cum out of his smelly balls. I still try to swallow what is left in my mouth and throat. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever swallowed. Uncle Les tastes like an overload of salt, curd, and musk. He pulls out and adds more humiliation when he wipes his dick clean in my hair.

“What a good little cock sucker you are, Kay Kay.” He pushes me away from him. I fall back on my ass, crying. I feel full of despair like I did before. I wipe the vestiges of his fluid off my face. Uncle Les stands up and puts on his robe as if we had just had a pleasant love-making session. I feel so small when I look up at him. Then he kneels down, his gray eyes turning to cold steel. "And remember what I said about the rules.  Be a smart little girl and keep it zipped.” His smile is anything but pleasant. He strokes a few strands of my hair. “And from now on when I tell you I want a blowjob or a good fuck, you will comply!  Get used to it, Sunshine.  Remember I own you now!" He stands up again, and commands, “Go take a shower. You look like a filthy whore.” I’m so shattered by this, I break into loud sobs. “Then try and get some sleep. You got school in a few hours, my pretty slut!" He turns and saunters out of my room.

But I don’t get up. I lay on the floor and cry.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:40:09 AM by KgC120 » Logged

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 31

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 08:35:19 PM »

Darklord bows before KcC120 and cries unworthy :)   Wow! what a story teller you are. The despicable Les and the sweet little Kayla are brought out
to perfection in the readers mind.  You definitely have a gift my dear.

Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 154

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 04:52:55 AM »

Yes, dl!!!

Our sweet Kayla does have a gift!! And I hope she keeps using it as much as possible......

Tony V.               police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 07:32:46 AM »

Mmmmhmmmm! What they said! Plus more!  emot_mrhappydick.gif emot_mrhappydick.gif emot_mrhappydick.gif emot_mrhappydick.gif

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 16

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 10:34:29 AM »

How much more praise can you take before your ego is larger than you are? Such description makes me envision that i'm actually doing the action with Kayla(or am I picturing her as you!?") Tell me there's more to come!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: