ravishu.com

January 19, 2017, 05:26:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,054 posts.
This forum contains 11,864 topics.
We have 15,955 registered users.
Please welcome moeman60, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Home...The Rape of Kayla (Story itself is only 13 posts)  (Read 5367 times)
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

How would you like me, sir?

Ignore
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:59:35 PM »

WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is fiction and no characters in it resemble any real persons.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime, and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. This story is only fantasy.

Marine veteran Les Wilson returns home to find his 16-year-old niece, Kayla, too irresistible to keep his hands off her…and his cock out of!
This story is written in dual points of view (POVs). This is a slow build story that progresses into super erotic rape scenes including oral, forced orgasm, anal and... well, you’ll have to read to find out what else.

This story is a collaboration between KgC120 and Rapist.

Part 1

Uncle Les

I enlisted in the Marine Corps and did two tours of duty overseas during my enlistment. I rose through the ranks to become a staff sergeant, but now after all these years of loyal service to my country, I feel I did my part, and at nearly 50 years of age, it was time to call it quits. I was fortunate enough to escape war-torn countries without injury, and now it was time to come home. I called my brother Frank a few weeks ago after my discharge was approved and told him I was coming home and needed a temporary place to stay until I got on my feet back in civilian life and got my own place. Blood truly is thicker than water because he agreed almost instantaneously. I thought about his generosity after getting off the phone and smiled. I mean sure, he has a huge house, but he's also got a large family. There's Sydney, his wife, Sammy and Tom, the twins that are about 12 years old now I think, and of course Kayla, their 16-year-old daughter.  It's been years since I've seen the kids and I can't help but wonder how they've turned out after all this time.  I was excited and a bundle of nerves when I landed in California and looked for my brother waiting for me at the gate.  I found him and we hugged.  After getting my luggage, we piled into his SUV and headed to his house.

When we pull into his driveway, I see that his home is huge, bigger actually than I imagined. Frank is a lawyer and from the looks of it, a damned good one.  As we get out of the Navigator, Sydney comes running out and throws her arms around me giving me a big hug. "Welcome home soldier."  She gushes and then calls over her shoulder, "Kids!!  Get out here. Uncle Les is here!!"  Frank and I are unloading luggage when the twins come out and hug me as well. "Look at you two!" I say to them. "Last time I saw you guys you were in diapers!!" Bending down, I hug them both, and when I get back up I see Kayla saunter out of the house, and I do a double take.  You're a vision of beauty and wearing a pair of denim short shorts and a too tight tank top. Your long blond hair wafts in the breeze as you walk up to me, stand on your tip-toes to wrap your arms around my neck and hug me. "Welcome home Uncle Les and thank you for your service."  You whisper in my ear.  Breaking the hug, I take your hand and spin you around in a pirouette. "Look at you!" I say, admiring your teenage body. "Boy, have you ever grown up honey. I bet you have all those boys in that private school of yours drooling after you!!" I look into your crystal blue eyes as you blush and giggle.

"OK. let's move this inside."  Frank calls out.  "Let's show Les where he'll be bunking for the time he's here with us."  As we all walk inside my eyes are glued on your teenage butt in them tight shorts as it wiggles back and forth.  Walking along beside me Sammy asks, "What are you looking at Uncles Les?"  I playfully ruffle his hair and tell him, "Just glad to be home, son.  Just glad to be home."  After we all get inside out of the hot California sun, Frank tells me, "We're gonna put you up at the other end of the house.  There are two bedrooms back there.  We moved Kayla back there a few months ago and turned her room here into a playroom for the twins because, well she's a teenage girl and wants her privacy away from her brothers."  Looking at you, I see a hint of disapproval on your face, but I'll fix that in no time.  Frank leads me to the other end of the house which is a good distance from the main house, and he tells me, "You'll share a bathroom with Kayla back here, but don't let her get in your way.  It's right here on the right side of the hall. Your bedrooms are on the other side next to each other."  He opens the bedroom door, and we walk in.

It's nicely furnished with a king sized four poster bed, a large dresser, a nightstand, recliner, and a flat screen television.  "I'll leave you to unpack and get settled in bro."  He tells me.  "If you wanna get some sleep after the long flight just go ahead, and we'll see you later at dinner."  He leaves and as I unpack I can't help but think how cute and sexy you've become over the years and my mind thinks, "You're gonna like it here, I'm sure!"  I decide not to sleep after I unpack my few belongings and instead go out to the living room where I see you sitting on a sofa with your legs crossed in front of the big screen television with MTV playing, you're keeping time with the music by tapping your foot.  Walking up behind you, I grip your shoulders and tell you with a smile on my face, "You kids.  Do all of you teenagers watch MTV?"  You nod your head. "It's not MTV, it's Vevo." I look down on you from behind and see down the front of your tank top, the swell of your beautiful tits which stirs my cock and brings it to life in my jeans.  "Oh hell yeah!!"  My mind screams.  "You're gonna like it here for damned sure!!!"  Glancing at your bare thighs has my hardening cock dancing between my legs and me wondering what you might look like in whatever schoolgirl outfit you're required to wear.

Kayla

My Uncle Les was coming home! I hadn't seen him since I was a little girl. Dad said he'd been off serving his country fighting overseas in the wars we were having with some Muslim countries in the Middle East. I didn't know much about that, but I heard how dangerous it was for the soldiers.

It was a warm day outside. I wanted to dress in cool clothes, but I also wanted to show off how much I've grown since he last saw me.

Uncle Les was dad's oldest half-brother. I also had an Uncle Larry, Les' younger brother, but we hardly ever heard from him. Their mom, my grandma, divorced their dad and married my grandpa and had two more boys. Uncle Steven lived all the way in New York, so we hardly ever saw him either. But at least he called often and sent me and my brother's cards on our birthdays and Christmas presents.

Dad had always looked up to Uncle Les. He had been the big brother protector of all of them when they were growing up. My grandma was so proud of her oldest son. She always bragged about him being a Marine. She said he had always been the strongest and the toughest out of all her boys.

The minute Uncle Les stepped out of the SUV, I could see this was true. He was tall and muscular even for a guy his age. I gave him a great big hug and told him "thanks for his service." I meant to add "to our country,"  but he was squeezing me so tight I just wanted him to let me go. He broke the hug. He took my hand and spun me around. "Look at you!" he said.  I blushed when he looked me up and down with just a little too much intensity and giggled a little nervously when commented on how I must have all the boys at school drooling. I decided to brush it all off as him being a protective uncle.

My dad said he would be down at the far end of the house just next to where my bedroom was. I love having my privacy, but since Uncle Les said he would only be staying a few months, I figured giving my private bath and a little privacy wasn't that big deal.

Dad took him to the back of the house to him settled in his bedroom. I decided to sit down and watch some music videos on Vevo. I used the remote to scroll through all the music genres and decided I would just listen to some pop music.

I jumped just a fraction when I felt his large hands settle on my shoulders from behind me. "You kids. Do you all of you teenagers watch MTV?", He chuckled. I nodded. "It's not MTV, it's Vevo." I could feel his eyes looking down at me instead of the TV. "Actually," I said, "I spend most of my time on my laptop. I like video chatting with my friends." I looked up at him. "Do you want to sit and watch videos with me? You can catch up on all the latest music, old man.", I teased.

He had changed into regular clothes. Jeans and a tight, plain black t-shirt. I could tell he was indeed muscular although a little hairy on his arms. I could see some hair from his chest sticking out of his t-shirt collar. I scrunched my nose a little bit. I preferred the way all the male singers and movie stars had bare chests and six packs.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:25:49 PM by KgC120 » Logged

I'm a lady...I might be sick, twisted and a major pervert but I'm still a lady.
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 07:23:12 PM »

A great beginning.looking forward to reading the rest!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »

Awesome set-up! This is gonna be good, Kg!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 10:29:31 PM »

Ohhhh Don't stop now. Keep going.

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 02:34:58 PM »

Part 2

Uncle Les

When you offer for me to sit next to you on the large sofa, I don't hesitate for a second.  I walk around and sit my large frame close next to you.  My gray eyes scan the length of your sexy crossed legs all the way up to where your thighs disappear inside your shorts.  "My oh my,"  I tell you with a big smile.  "I can't believe how much you've grown up Kayla.  You look so....mature."  You smile politely, shift your position, and then start telling me about the group that's performing on the television. Something I could care less about, but I allow you to ramble on because I love watching your lips move.  I wonder while listening to you what those soft lips might feel like wrapped around my iron shaft.  "Really?"  I ask while pretending to listen to you go on and on.  "I didn't know that."  I have no clue what you're talking about, and I'm trying to hide the boner I'm getting looking at your luscious lips.

I try to suppress the feelings I get while looking at your hot teenage body and those sexy legs on full display, but I can't.  What no one knows is that I got into trouble at my last service station when this 17-year-old local accused me of trying to rape her.  There wasn't enough evidence, and it was pretty much her word against mine.  This, however, wasn't the first time an accusation liked that was leveled against me.  Did I really try it?  Of course, I did.  The bitch was hot and sexy.  Long black hair, a face to die for, tits that begged to be sucked, and legs that I wanted to be wrapped around me.  This one got away, but there were plenty of others that I sank my cock into and enjoyed their nubile bodies.  Due to the similarities in the accusations, pressure from the brass was too much, and I ended my Marine Corps stint.  Now, sitting next to you, those feelings stir within me once again.

"Hey." I interrupt you in mid-sentence and take your hand.  "Come with me, I wanna show you something." I pull you off the sofa.  As I pull you along to the back of the house and our bedrooms your dad appears out of nowhere and asks, "Where are you two headed?"  Stopping in my tracks, I tell him, "I'm taking Kayla to my room because I bought all the kids a gift and I wanna give her hers first. That OK?"  Frank smiles and says, "You didn't have to buy them anything, but yeah, sure, go ahead, but young lady, dinner's in about 30 minutes."  When he goes to the kitchen I bring you back to my bedroom and tell you, "Sit on the bed princess, I got something special just for you." Your face lights up at the prospect of getting a gift as I go to the dresser and retrieve a small wrapped box.  Handing it to you, I sit next to you on the bed and tell you, "Open it, honey. I had this specially made for you."  After you rip the paper off and open the box, you pull out a gold necklace with a pendant attached.  I tell you, "Read it, I had it engraved."  Turning the gold pendant around you read the inscription on the back that says, Kayla Best niece ever. Love Uncle L. You give me a big smile followed by an even bigger hug and thank me.  Being just the two of us in my room, I wrap my burly strong arms around you and squeeze you tight.  So tight that I can feel your wonderful teen tits press into my chest and I can smell the perfume on your soft skin.  Breaking the bear hug I ask, "Let me put it on you?"  And you pull your hair away from your slim neck and allow me to put it around you.

I squeeze your knee and tell you, "Come on sweetie, let's see what your folks cooked up for dinner."  As we head for the door, I playfully smack you on your ass and tell you, "Race 'ya!!"  You giggle as you start running with your long blond hair flying behind you and I stare at the ass I just smacked as it sways back and forth while I chase after you.  It's a smack I won't soon forget, and I plan to do more than smack that sexy ass of yours in the very near future.  You beat me into the kitchen running and excitedly show your mom and dad the necklace you got.  Your mom looks at it after you tell her it's engraved. She reads it then tells me, "You really shouldn't have, but it's gorgeous."  A short while later we sit down to eat dinner.  Your mom and dad sit at both ends of the dinner table, your brothers on one side, and you sit next to me on the other side.  I tell the twins, "I have gifts for you guys also, and we'll get them tomorrow after school, OK?"

We make small talk during dinner.  You tell me about your school and your friends.  I share information about my tour of duties overseas but leave a few things out.  Then after dinner, your mom asks, "Is everyone's homework done?  Tomorrow is Monday, and it's back to school!!"  That gets my attention, I ask, "When do you have to get up for school? What time do you have to be there?"  As you get ready to tell me, your mom speaks up and asks me, "Oh crap.  I forgot.  Frank and I both have appointments early in the morning.  Could you take the Mustang and drop the kids off at school?  Sam and Tom first because it's on the way to Kayla's school, and then drop her of at Mulberry Academy?  She can give you directions.  PLEASE?"  "Of course,"  I tell her. "It's the least I can do after your generous hospitality."  My wicked mind kicks in and says, not only will you see this bitch in her schoolgirl outfit... you'll be all alone with her as well while she wears it!!!  Your dad makes me come out of my daydream when he says, "OK everyone.  School tomorrow so get ready for bed it's getting late.  After you get up, you give me a peck on the cheek and say goodnight.  "See ya bright and early princess,"  I yell over my shoulder after you and give the twins hugs good night as well.

Kayla

I shut my bedroom door behind me and for a second considered locking it. I know Uncle Les was trying hard to be sweet, but something about him creeped me out. I had felt him looking at me since he got here. Kinda the way I could feel boys at school looking at me when I walked down the hall. But Uncle Les is such an old man, I thought. And why did he have to sit so close?!

For a few minutes there, after he told he got me a present, I remember thinking, oh he's not so bad after all. Then I saw the pendant and read the inscription he told me was on the back. Best niece ever? Love Uncle L? Really? No way was I ever going to wear it. But since I didn't want to hurt his feelings, I had smiled real big, said thank and tried to give him an even bigger hug, like the kind a five-year-old gives when you buy them chocolate ice cream. But then he had squeezed me back. Hard. I had felt my entire upper body pressed against his large one and his breath on my neck. I had also felt the strength in his hold. Then suddenly he let go and offered to put the necklace on me. I remembered inwardly sighing as he clasped it on. I had pasted on a big fake smile.

Dinner hadn't been as awkward. Uncle Les asked me questions about school and my friends. When he told some stories about his time overseas, the boys had oohed and awed and looked at him all wide eyed. Even my parents looked enthralled. I had to admit, if those stories were true, Uncle Les must have been a bad-ass.

I had hesitated when my mom asked him to drive us to school. But now, I thought, what harm could he possibly do? I think, oh,  maybe get out of the car and give me one of those big hugs right in front of everybody, I moaned to myself. And what if Greyson saw him? I'd be mortified.

Greyson and I had just started dating two weeks ago. I was so excited when he asked me out. I had always thought he had a crush on my friend Amanda with her big tits and ass. I got undressed and looked at myself naked in front of the mirror. I knew I was pretty and I knew all the boys said I had the best legs in school. I turned and looked over my shoulder at myself. I held up my long blonde hair to get a better look at my backside. My ass was firm and round. It had better be, I thought, since I did enough knee bends and high kicks during the week for cheerleader practice. Thank god it wasn't flat, but it also wasn't voluptuous like Amanda's.

I turned back around and looked at my boobs. They were pretty I thought, with pink, medium sized nipples that turned up just a little. But they were average, a size 34 C. Amanda had 36 DDs. I sighed. I looked down to my pubic area and decided I liked being shaved. I had shaved my dark blonde curls for the first time last week after Greyson said he liked shaved pubes. I kept a little length of hair down the middle. An airstrip he had called it.

Greyson was already bringing up the subject of sex, but I knew I wasn't ready yet. I told him I would know when the time was right. He had just given me a tight smile, and said a long drawn out "Oooh-kay." I think my friend Kelly and I are the only virgins left in our cheerleading squad.

I yawned and thought I better get ready for bed. Hopefully, I would beat Uncle Les to the bathroom and be asleep before he came back to his room.

Part 3 coming later today!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 01:54:32 AM by KgC120 » Logged

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 05:16:11 PM »

If you receive n notice from the Mississauga Hospital to pay for an oxygen treatment, please pay so I can return to proper breathing while I wait with bated breath for more!

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 151

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 05:19:19 PM »

The same for Weusthoff General in Florida!!! I'm turning BLUE here!!!

Tony V.                 police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 05:51:10 PM »

And my BP meds are working overtime keeping things under control!

The little angel on my shoulder is screaming "Warn her! Tell her to run away from Uncle Les....far and fast!"  angel But the little devil on the other shoulder is saying, "No Vile8r! Just sit here and watch....there's gonna be a good show!"  Evil

Keep up the intensity, Kg! What a great buildup!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 09:48:33 PM »

Part 3

Uncle Les

After you left to go to bed and your mom put Sammy and Tom to bed, she comes back out and the three of us chat but only for a few minutes as the events of the long day coupled with the long flight home get the better of me and I excuse myself to go to bed as well. Walking to the far end of the house, I walk down the hall to my room when I catch a glimpse of you dressed in just a terry cloth towel wrapped around your body as you scurry into your room and close the door. Opening the bathroom door, I see the steam on the mirror, smell the scent of soap, and know you must have just come out of the shower. I slide the opaque glass door open and see the tub still wet from your use.  The image of you in that short towel plays on my mind as I remember your sexy legs. Close but no cigar!! My mind tells me. I listen outside your bedroom door but don't hear anything and assume you've gone to bed. Walking to my door a few feet from yours, I open my bedroom door when I see another door at the end of the hall and go to investigate.

Opening the door, I feel for a light switch on the wall and finding it, flip on the lights. I'm pleasantly surprised at what I find.  Frank has made this into a sort of game room.  There's a pool table in it, dart boards on the wall, a mini bar off to the right, and several game consoles that appear to be connected to the biggest damn TV my eyes ever saw. There's a sofa and a few recliners as well. Nodding my head in approval and smiling I mutter, "Nice!!" I can envision spending time in here with my hot little 16-year-old niece and that thought alone has my cock stirring again in my jeans. Turning off the light and closing the door quietly, I go to my room and go to bed for the night. It's been a long and exhausting day and I fall into a deep slumber almost immediately.

I sleep soundly but wake up without an alarm at 3 in the morning. Force of habit, because days in military life begin before the crack of dawn.  I take a quick shower trying to be quiet so as to not disturb you in your room, then get dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt before going to the kitchen to find what I need to brew some Joe... again force of habit. Taking the brew back to my room, I stop outside your door and wonder briefly if you sleep in the nude. Maybe a little sheer nightie?  Just panties?  I take my coffee and building erection to my room and close the door. Turning on the flat screen in the room, I watch the early morning news until I hear movement outside and realize you must be up. I open my door and walk back to the kitchen just as Frank and Sydney are preparing to leave. "Good morning," I tell them. "Early start, huh?" Sydney sounds rushed. "Yeah, we gotta run. Here's the keys to the Mustang" Frank says holding a travel mug of coffee and handing me a key ring. "Tell the kids it's cereal this morning. Take care of them and we'll see ya tonight." With that they're out the door and I look at them through the window and mumble, "I'd LOVE to take real good care of at least ONE of 'em that's for damn sure!!"

I pour another cup of Joe, sit at the kitchen table, and await the arrival of you and your brothers.  I look up from the newspaper when I hear footfalls and I see you walk into the kitchen. I about choke on my coffee when I see how you're dressed. You give me a cheerful, "Morning Uncle Les." Then drop your book bag on the table. "Good morning Sweetie, your dad says to tell you it's cereal this morning." You turn up your nose and while you get the box from the cupboard, I can't help but stare at your outfit. A short red and plaid pleated skirt with a black belt.  Not slutty short, but short enough to show those amazing legs you own. White ankle socks on your feet that are in a pair of black platform shoes.  Your white button down blouse highlights the perfect set of tits that stand proudly on your chest.  It's all I can do to NOT jump your bones right there and then.  As you open the fridge, you bend over and I see more of your legs and butt that's raised in the air.  My eyes are locked on your backside as the twins come in and Sammy asks me again as he sits next to me at the table, "Watcha looking at Uncle Les?"  I brush it of and tell them both, "Go get some cereal with your sister, we gotta head out to school soon."

After a quick breakfast we go to the garage and into the red Mustang convertible. "Nice ride." I comment as I open the door and tell the twins, "You guys buckle up in the back and Kayla you ride shot gun." The kids scramble in the back and I watch you get into the front and as you do, your school skirt rides nicely up on your legs.  A vision not lost on me.  After you drop your bag on the floor, buckle up, you ruffle your skirt back down to hide those gorgeous legs. I can't help but notice your long blond hair flying in the wind as we drive along and it makes me hornier than I already am.  After we drop off the twins, I look over at you and say, "Now let's take care of you."  I give my best smile. You smile and look out the window and my mind screams in my head I'd like to drive you into some woods and yank your skirt all the way up, rip your panties off, and fuck you!  Rape you so hard and so long that you walk bow legged in school the next day!!  I come out of my day dream when you tell me directions to your school.  I drop you off and watch you sashay to the entrance where some guy is waiting for you and smiling when you approach.  I see you give this twerp a quick kiss and he wraps his arm around you as you walk in together. "I'm gonna have to do something about THAT!!" I mumble and drive off.  I have the rest of the day to myself and as I drive home I wonder if you've locked your bedroom door.  If not, it's time for a scavenger hunt to see what I might find in the bedroom where you sleep and keep your clothes.

Kayla

"Who was that?", Greyson asked. He held open the front door of the school for me.

"Oh, him? That was my Uncle Les. My dad's brother returning from overseas. Remember I told you about him?" I faked a bright smile.

"Why is he driving you to school?" Greyson asked and grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall toward my locker. I tell by the tone of his voice he didn't like that.

"My mom and dad had something to do that is going to go all day today. It's no big deal. He took my brothers to school too."

"Well," he said, looking directly into my face, "there is something about him I don't like." I could tell he was worried. Oh, my gosh, was he even a bit...jealous?

I pulled my first and second period books out of my locker and lightly clicked it shut. "Don't worry. Uncle Les is retired. He's old. He is just going to be staying with us a short while until he can find a place of his own," I reminded him. I didn't want anything about my Uncle Les to cause problems with Greyson. He put his arm around me, and I pressed in extra close. "I would rather worry about what we are going to do this weekend?" I purred as I batted my baby blues up at him.

Greyson was sufficiently distracted. He looked at me coyly. "Do you mean after my football game or after the after-party?" I already knew what he was building up to. I decided to play ignorant. "Well, I'm sure the after-party will go pretty late. I meant Saturday or Sunday." We arrived in front of the door of my history class. He pulled me closer and pressed a kiss just above my ear. Speaking in a low tone in my hair there, "Well, then speaking of parents being gone, mine will be leaving Sunday morning to go up North for a couple of days for a mini vacay. How about coming to my house?"

Damn! I got cornered. I opened my mouth to answer when the bell rang. Literally saved by the bell! "We'll have to talk about it later." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and turned into the classroom.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:07:15 AM by KgC120 » Logged

vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 12:45:09 AM »

Let me think here......Greyson.....little cocky entitled high school jock with attitude.......Uncle Les.....ex-military.....trained to kill people with his bare hands....just back from a goddamned warzone......WHO's gonna win THIS battle? The easy money's on Uncle Les.....and of course we all know....to the victor goes the spoils of war! hehehe

You're awesome Kg!

susan_haynes19
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 01:14:18 AM »

Great story, keep it coming!!!!!
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 11:04:27 AM »

I can see it I Uncle Les's mind right now little Kayla playing with his joystick as he tells her how to play "Motral CumBath!"
great read,eagrly awaiting more!

KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 06:06:37 PM »

Part 4

Uncle Les

Driving back to the house in the sporty Mustang with the top down gets me a few looks from some cute girls, but I ignore them because I already have my sights on one in particular. One, that if I play my cards right, I'm gonna fuck senseless whether she likes it or not.  By the time I pull into the driveway, I'm already working on a full blown erection. I park the car in the circular driveway near the front door, and as I get out to go inside the house, my mind drifts back to the scene as it unfolded by the front door at your school.  Unlocking the door, I mumble, "Who was that mother fucker? Fucking maggot better not even THINK he's her boyfriend." As I walk to the far back of the house, my cell phone rings and I answer it. t's your dad, and he tells me, "Hey.  Syd and I are running later than we thought. Any chance you could pick up the kids from school? I already called them and told them to look for you and the Mustang. The twins are out at 3 and Kayla at 4:30. Will that be a problem?" Looking at my watch, I still have most of the day to snoop around in your room, and I tell him, "Don't worry about it, Frank. I got ya covered." We get off the phone, and I head straight for your bedroom. Turning the knob on the closed door, it opens up and allows me access to your room.

I walk in slowly taking in my surroundings, and the first thing I notice is the scent of your perfume. I've smelled it before when I hugged and held you close to me. Inhaling deeply, I smile as I look around your bedroom. I see your large bed which is either a queen or king.  Fucking things all look the same to me, but it's big enough for two people, which brings a lewd smile to my face.  There's a large stuffed panda bear in the middle of it and two fluffy looking pillows at the top.  Sitting my ass on your bed, I bounce up and down a few times, and the mattress feels nice and firm.  Getting on the bed, I stretch out on it and lay on my belly with my head buried in those pillows where again, I smell the scent of that awesome perfume.  Sitting back on the side of the bed, I see a digital alarm clock on your nightstand along with an 8x10 framed picture.  I pick it up and see it's a pic of you and the same guy I saw you kiss at school this morning.  "In your dreams mother fucker." I sneer at him in the photo. "You have no clue how to treat a Grade A fine piece of meat like her!!!"

I see your closet door open and walk towards it. Going inside and turning on the light... the fucking thing is huge and chock full of clothes hanging from three walls.  Rifling through what's on hangers, I see skirts, dresses, slacks, sweaters, and a couple more school outfits. In the far back I see a cheerleader outfit which stiffens my cock instantly. I hold it out to inspect, and the hem of the red and gold skirt looks pretty short.  "It can't get any better," I say while sniffing the skirt.  I hang the outfit back on the rack and then see the array of school shoes, sneakers, sandals, dress shoes and heels on the floor.  Then in a corner stashed away out of plain view I find a pair of black fuck-me boots and grin wickedly.  Leaving the closet, I turn to look back in and say, "Shit. This little Barbie doll has clothes out the ass!!!" Underwear time!!!  I leave the closet light on as its door open and walk towards your dresser where I see a few more pictures on top of it along with some jewelry and nick knacks.  Picking up the picture I see you and two other girls almost as hot as you...ALMOST! I turn the picture around and see that you've scribbled on the back frame..."Amanda Kelley and Moi" "Hot sexy cunts." I sneer.

I open the top drawer and find just papers, notes, a jewelry box, letters and cards, and some stationary. The second drawer contains several pairs of shorts in different colors, some denim cutoffs which look hot, several tank tops, crop tops and tee shirts. Opening the third drawer I say, "BINGO!!" Your underwear drawer. Unfortunately, what I see are nothing but plain old white cotton panties and conservative bras, but also several different colored bikinis. "You're SIXTEEN!!" I mumble. "Are you kidding me?" Lifting up a bra to check the size, I see it says 34 C. "Mmm." I moan. "Perfect Sugar Tits." Putting it back, something catches my eye, and I pull the drawer further out. "Oh hell yeah!!"  I say with a big grin. NOW, we're talking!!"  find a secret stash of an array of Victoria's Secret bras and panties. Grabbing a handful of the silky undies, I pull them from the back and arrange them on the bed.  I see thongs, bikini panties, and boy shorts. All with lace trims and cute little bows in all the right places.  I whip out my cock and wrap a pair of blue bikini panties around it and start jerking off in the material.  I throw it on the bed and do the same to another and another, before taking a silky smooth red pantie and inhaling its crotch.  Picking up a few bras, I lick the inside of the cups and smear some precum inside on the cups. I stuff a black bikini pantie and matching lacy bra in my pocket for future use.

When I'm done sniffing, smelling, and tasting, I return the sexy underwear back to the back of the drawer and close it. Retreating from the dresser, I see a pair of your silky panties that I must have dropped, laying on the carpet.  With my mind clouded in lust, I pick them up and toss them into the top drawer.  I see a drawer in your nightstand and open it up to find a few photo albums.   Looking through them, I find a couple pictures of you wearing a yellow bikini on a beach and my cock throbs as I leer at your tits, ass, pussy, and legs.  I go back to the third drawer of your dresser, slide it open and rifle through the bikinis till I find the yellow one you're wearing in the photo.  I steal it as well as the photo and plan to jack off on the bikini while drooling over the picture.

I'm done exploring your bedroom, and as I leave, I see pictures hanging on your walls as well as posters from a group called Coldplay and another with a hot looking blonde. Rachel Platten, whoever the fuck she is. "Girls!!" I muse, and then it hits me like a ton of bricks.  I was so fucking anxious to snoop that I forgot where everything was that I looked at. Did I put the pictures back in the right place?  Facing the right way?  The cheerleader outfit.  Where exactly was it hanging? Did I return it there?  The fuck me boots!  Did I hide them where they were?  The fucking closet!  Was the door open or closed?  Was the light on or off? "Screw it!!"  I say. "No fucking way she'll know I was in here, I worry too damn much!!  She may be smart, but in the end, she IS just a 16-year-old blond teenager!!" I'm consumed in thought as I walk out of your bedroom with my trophies, leaving the door partially open.

Kayla

I'm standing outside of school, waiting for Uncle Les to come pick me up. My dad called to let me know that mom was still busy, and Uncle Les would be driving the Mustang again to get my brothers and me. Greyson has football practice. Otherwise, I would have asked him to take me home. Oh, well, no big deal. I still shuddered at the thought of having to be around Uncle Les when my parents aren't home. I try hard to shake off the creepy feeling. It's his eyes, I think. God, the way he stares. I don't want even to think about the possibility that he is looking at me sexually. I shudder hard, and it's not from the wind that has started to blow harder and kick leaves and paper up around me.

Here he comes, with the top down. Dammit! That should've been my car by now. My driver's test was still a month away. He pulls up right in front and gives me a big smile. "Hey sweetie, hop on in." I see my brothers in the back looking happy. I'm sure they are feeling cool driving in the convertible with the top down with their uncle instead of mom. She never has the top down. I roll my eyes slightly. I don't like him calling me sweetie. As I step down from the stairs of the school to head to the passenger door, a huge gust of wind blows up my skirt. I squeal and drop my backpack and purse and water bottle, while I scramble to cover myself up. I drop down to retrieve my stuff feeling mortified. I know that EVERYTHING had shown for a few moments; the top of my thighs and my panties! Ohmygod! I feel myself turning red.

Suddenly, there is Uncle Les, kneeling next to me. He already has my backpack and water bottle in his hands. "Ah, Kayla, let me help you with all this. Why you looked like Marilyn Monroe with your skirt blowing up so high." he laughs and leers at me. And I see it, that hunger in his eyes, not even bothering to hide it. "Th-thank you." I stammer. I'm thrown off my mental balance and am glad just to make it to the car. He tries talking to me as we drive home, but I try not to look at him and answer his questions with as few words as I can. He still has a big smile on his face. My quietness doesn't bother him at all.

I'm the first to scramble out of the car when we get home and head straight through the house, to the far back area where my bedroom is. I stop short in front of my bedroom. My door is open. I never leave my door open. And today is not when the cleaning service comes. I know it was him. I enter and look around carefully wondering what was valuable that he could have taken. I head straight to my jewelry box. Nothing is missing. I look at my desk. The desktop computer, my laptop, the printer, and the router box are all there. I sigh, relieved.

I drop my backpack on the floor and throw my purse on the bed. The,n I see that my panda bear is laying on its side, and my fluffy white pillows looked pressed down. I go to my closet to kick off my shoes and see the light is on. I know I turned it off. Dad always reminds us to conserve energy. "It's not even about the bill, but we need to conserve for the planet." I start looking through my clothes to see if anything is missing. I see my cheer outfit sticking out. But I can't honestly remember if that's where it was. I look down. Everything looks normal except then I notice my black boots. The one's mom would kill me if she saw me in them. They are laying on top of each other. I always make sure to stand them up, so they don't get a crease in the leg.

I look over to the full-length mirror to the picture of Amanda, Kelly and me has been moved from the side side to the right, stuck in crookedly. I look over at my nightstand and see the picture of 8x10 selfie picture I put there of Greyson and me has been turned away facing away from my bed. I always have it facing the bed. I’m fuming now! Another creepy feeling comes over me, and I head to my underwear drawer. Sure enough, a pale pink pair of panties from Victoria Secret that I keep hidden in the back of the drawer is laying on top of my plain white undies that are in the front. SON-OF-A-BITCH! That bastard! That fucking prick!

He was in my room! He touched my stuff! He lay on my bed! Ew!!! I grit my teeth in anger. That fucking asshole pervert! Should I confront him? No, I'm going to tell mom and dad. But then they'll know about my boots. Fuck, those were $170! I don't want them taken away. Maybe I should ask to put a key lock on my door. I know dad will just laugh and remind me I'm all the way on the other side of the house. I just know he'll say, "Nobody is going to bother you, Kayla. You are way too self-absorbed." Should I say something about Uncle Les, that he makes me uncomfortable? I grumble epithets at Uncle Les. Who the fuck does he think he is to invade my privacy? I wonder if he took anything? I don’t immediately see anything gone, but I’ll have look harder later.

I hold my fingertips to my temples. I'm tired and hungry, and I have homework to do. I moan loudly as I remember I have to make dinner since mom isn’t home. I turn the lock my door so I can undress. I take off my uniform and put on big, floppy sweatpants and my dad's Purdue University sweatshirt. It's a little warm, but that's okay. I'm swimming in it, and I have to roll up the sleeves. I look in my mirror. There, I look sufficiently frumpy. I guess I better get dinner started for everyone. I vow not to talk or even look at Uncle Les unless it's to give him a dirty look. He can act all buddy-buddy that he wants.

I walk toward the kitchen to make dinner, but I smell food already cooking. There is a big pot on the stove that has a wonderful smelling beef stew brewing. I stop when I see the dining table has already been set. What?  Uncle Les did all this? Doesn't make sense. He's a pervert who goes through people's things. Perverts don’t cook dinners!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:14:51 AM by KgC120 » Logged

gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 10

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 06:26:33 PM »

I kind of resent the line " Perverts don’t cook dinners!

I'm a proud pervert and consider myself a fair to middling cook and usually make dinner for myself and for my girlfriend daily!

KgC120
Junior

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 06:43:23 PM »

Well then, your girlfriend is a doubly lucky woman!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: