ravishu.com

February 21, 2017, 03:41:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 174,427 posts.
This forum contains 12,121 topics.
We have 16,174 registered users.
Please welcome ThrummCopescetic, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story Writing Challenges: Vol 1.  (Read 110 times)
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 16

...been up in the gym...working on my fitness!

« on: January 28, 2017, 04:09:19 PM »

So I'm looking for some ideas to really challenge my writing chops on the new story (or series) im starting.....So I'd like everyone to submit either a line of dialogue, an item, or an ideal they'd like to see me work with. 

Most interesting wins....There may be prizes (hehe) angel

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
gscmar64
Masters Degree

Merits 14

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »

"Suck it bitch or i'll fuck it out the back of your throat!"

it's only rape if she understand that she has to say no,orates it clearly and sign that she said no!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 06:41:41 PM »

So I'm looking for some ideas to really challenge my writing chops on the new story (or series) im starting.....So I'd like everyone to submit either a line of dialogue, an item, or an ideal they'd like to see me work with. 

Most interesting wins....There may be prizes (hehe) angel

Not knowing what the story is I will just shoot a generic line:

"Life is full of choices, now it's your turn to make one and for your sake I hope it is a wise one."

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 151

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 11:35:28 AM »

"The way I see it, you have TWO choices here, little girl....you either Strip Naked willingly, OR, we'll Strip you FOR you!!".......

Tony V.               police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
Dire Wolf
Undergrad

Merits 36

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 01:03:34 PM »

And now for something completely different: Tongue

"I trusted you. ... You said we could be friends. ... Just FRIENDS, you bastard. You've sat at my table ... shared my food ... and this is how you repay that TRUST?" Cry 
SoftGameHunter
Graduate

Merits 56

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 06:33:26 PM »

"I posted it like you said, as a writing challenge," I said, looking back at the masked man standing over me, making me feel even colder in the chair, "But why? What are you going to do when the replies start coming in?"

The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Confucius say: man with recreational rape in heart wise to keep pie-hole shut except in like-minded company.
Brokenwing
Undergrad

Merits 35

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »

She couldn't believe she was here, her parents having always been strict with the highest expectations for her, who would have thought that an academic competition would take her out of the country, overseas, to a place she didn't know existed, a place with yachts, sports cars that likely start in the six figures.  How the academic competition dropped a bunch of students in such an amazing place she had no idea.  How she convinced her over-protective parents to let her participate a minor miracle.  But here she was sharing a room with three other girls in the luxury hotel.  Every guest walking around the property carrying or wearing nothing but designer clothing and luggage and jewelry if real worth more then her father made in a year.  If her parents had seen the new bikini she has purchased at the mall with her best friend before her departure they never would have let her go, but she managed to stash it in her ankle boots.

This was going to be the most exciting time of her life, she knew it.

PLEASE read my stories here and comment on the story itself or send me a PM with your thoughts:

"My Downward Spiral to Becoming a Slut"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33279.0
"Worst Nightmare"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32020.0
"The Rape -From the Voice of The Victim"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33400.0
"Foster Care"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32605.0
Roleplay:
"Scholarship to Study Abroad in Europe" by Brokenwing and Rapist
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32044.0
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 07:00:42 PM »

She couldn't believe she was here, her parents having always been strict with the highest expectations for her, who would have thought that an academic competition would take her out of the country, overseas, to a place she didn't know existed, a place with yachts, sports cars that likely start in the six figures.  How the academic competition dropped a bunch of students in such an amazing place she had no idea.  How she convinced her over-protective parents to let her participate a minor miracle.  But here she was sharing a room with three other girls in the luxury hotel.  Every guest walking around the property carrying or wearing nothing but designer clothing and luggage and jewelry if real worth more then her father made in a year.  If her parents had seen the new bikini she has purchased at the mall with her best friend before her departure they never would have let her go, but she managed to stash it in her ankle boots.

This was going to be the most exciting time of her life, she knew it.

Oh this sounds like a great story in the making.  Please continue.

"I don't believe in destiny, or the guiding hand of fate. I don't believe in forever, or love as a mystical state. I don't believe in the stars or the planets, or angels watching from above. But I believe there's a ghost of a chance we can find someone to love and make it last"  Rush  Ghost of a chance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: