ravishu.com

July 22, 2017, 09:33:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 203,281 posts.
This forum contains 14,217 topics.
We have 4,545 registered users.
Please welcome crunch, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Collaboration  (Read 189 times)
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 36

Did you ever stop and wonder why?

« on: February 13, 2017, 09:10:31 PM »

How does sorry collaboration work? Anyone ever written something with another writer?  I ask because i have this idea...and i wanna work on it but I've already got two other stories in working on so i wanted to spilt the responsibility. But i guess i dunno how....?

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 55

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 09:39:27 PM »

I have not done it here, but know of others who have on Roleplay for instance.  Rapist and KgC120 work well together.  I think basically you simply feed each other story ideas until it all comes together.   You could do a chapter then your partner do one.  Something along those lines.

"I thought I'd given up rape, but I've changed my mind."  Clint Eastwood.  The eiger sanction.
Druidtoad
Junior

Merits 7

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 05:01:48 PM »

I've rarely collaborated with another write, mainly because I like to be in control of story, but sometimes its good to exercise your creativity, in a plot that isn't entirely in your control. 

The Truman Show: Reborn
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36270.0

Following the ending of the 1998 Jim Carrey film, The Truman Show, Christof, the Creator of the most watched TV show in the world, The Truman Show, has unveiled his darkest secret yet, in order to continue his greatest creation on TV, with dire consequences.  Truman Burbank may have left the stage, but in his place, returns a protege that could rival Ted Bundy.
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 52

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:07:32 PM »

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=26566.0

This is the one time I did a collaboration that was not an RP.
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 36

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 12:13:56 PM »

So here's the idea i had.

Two people writing one story but never actually interact.  A girl is taken for the purpose of sex slavery to a very specific bunch of gentlemen who don't like to have the Hassel of having to fight or restrain the little girls they rape.  So they keep her bound, well feed and comfortable. Periodically they gas the room she is in. Once she is out a man or men come in and have their way with her.  Recording all of it.  She is ravaged and left when she awakens with the footage of all the rapes playing in her room.  Soooooo...im gonna write the prompt.  If you'd like to be one of the men....private message me. If you like the idea lemme know.

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
LovaticRollinsfan
Graduate

Merits 12

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 12:36:15 PM »

I PM'd you

I usually write celeb based stories, but if the idea interests me I may give it a shot so if anyone has a story idea they want written just send me a PM.
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 36

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 12:44:12 PM »

I PM'd you

I'll put you in the que

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 52

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 05:53:38 PM »

Oh, I'm still in the queue.
Druidtoad
Junior

Merits 7

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 05:58:24 PM »

I like to emphasise one thing when doing a collaboration, and that is to communicate with one another.  That was the reason why my last collaboration fell a part, because the other person couldn't be bothered to take the time to state their views, or to communicate with me.  Period.  Even if they got cold feet, they should have told me.  But no, they didn't, and it's not because of being busy, because the amount posts they place on here tells me they're not, especially not to spend half a minute to fully inform me they're decision not to continue our writing partnership.  Silence told me that, among other things about my "writing partner".

The Truman Show: Reborn
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36270.0

Following the ending of the 1998 Jim Carrey film, The Truman Show, Christof, the Creator of the most watched TV show in the world, The Truman Show, has unveiled his darkest secret yet, in order to continue his greatest creation on TV, with dire consequences.  Truman Burbank may have left the stage, but in his place, returns a protege that could rival Ted Bundy.
[Bubbles]
Professor
Graduate

Merits 36

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »

Message received

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: