ravishu.com

March 22, 2017, 05:03:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,180 posts.
This forum contains 12,477 topics.
We have 16,223 registered users.
Please welcome sk8erboi88, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A story idea... [EXTREME]  (Read 78 times)
FiddyKucker
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2017, 05:46:59 AM »

So, I have a story idea, but need help coming up with aspects of it. It's set in a world different to our own in the sense that in this world, females under the age of 18 are treated as subhuman. People believe they only exist for the pleasure of men, whether that pleasure is sexual or violent. For an example see my story "Ball-Gagged Violent Classroom".

Basically, men are allowed to touch, fuck, rape, beat, kick, stab, hurt, kill girls 17 or younger without repurcussion and society sees it as normal. When a girl becomes 18, she is then entitled to the same rights as an 18 year old in this world.

The idea I have is for a gameshow in that world revolving around fucking, hurting and killing children. But my issue is, I can't think of that many interesting game stages. The only one I have thought of is "Sixty-Second Killing Spree", which is the final game. The final contestant, to win the show, must murder 6 girls, one after the other, using nothing but his own body and hands. He can beat her, stamp on her, choke here, smash her head on the floor/wall, but can't use any tools. Each girl is a different age and he must kill them in order (youngest to oldest). The ages of the girls are <1yo, 3yo, 6yo, 10yo, 13yo, 16yo. He has sixty seconds to do this.

What other game stages could there be?
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 26

....I'm here for your soul

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:54:03 PM »

This certainly earned the [extreme] heading

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: