ravishu.com

January 24, 2017, 05:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,586 posts.
This forum contains 11,894 topics.
We have 16,043 registered users.
Please welcome Discdoctor, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: Amanda Misses South Central  (Read 116 times)
Redhead Amanda
Junior

Merits 18

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »

Hi guys and gals!

A few years ago, after a bad breakup, I found myself broke and living for a short time in a converted garage behind a co-worker's house in South Central Los Angeles.  It was quite a shock from my previous living situation at the beach.  Thankfully I didn't stay there long, but it was crazy while it lasted.

A friend of mine recently drew this cartoon of me to remind me of that chapter of my life.  I thought it might be the catalyst for either a story by one of you great writers, or for some perverted story ideas I might run with in a story.  Any takers?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 01:06:53 PM by Redhead Amanda » Logged

God help me, but sometimes I just need to be used by a bunch of men at once. Most of the time I'm happy with just one good cock, but sometimes... I just need to be overpowered by six or eight guys and used until I pass out.
Redhead Amanda
Junior

Merits 18

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 01:06:16 PM »

Perhaps this image will bring some reality to the cartoon fantasy.   emot_kiss.gif

God help me, but sometimes I just need to be used by a bunch of men at once. Most of the time I'm happy with just one good cock, but sometimes... I just need to be overpowered by six or eight guys and used until I pass out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: