Author Topic: A Hooker And Her Daughter  (Read 5601 times)

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
A Hooker And Her Daughter
« on: October 07, 2016, 03:23:44 PM »
A Hooker and Her Daughter
By susan_haynes19
A man violently rapes a hooker, but the hooker also allows the man to rape her daughter too.
Story Codes:  M/F, M/f, F/f, Teen, Incest, Rape, Violence
I do not condone any actions in this story.  It is illegal everywhere to harm an adult or a child.  This story came from an idea presented to me by a person that liked one of my stories called Can I Rape Your Daughter?  Special thanks to Rick for this idea.

I had a hard day at work and needed to blow off some steam.  Before I tell you what happened, let me give you some background on my life and how I grew up.  My name is Dan and I’m 28 yrs. old.   I had a rough childhood growing up.  My dad was an alcoholic and my mom was a prostitute.  They always fought against each other.  Usually I was busy taking care of my baby sister Dawn.
    I was used to them screaming and hollering at all times of the day and night.  But my life changed for the worse when I was 8.  I was watching something on the television with my sister and I had to go to the bathroom.  On the way I heard noises coming from my parents’ bedroom.
    As I approached I heard what sounded like gasping noises and someone hitting someone.    I opened the door and I saw my dad on top of my mom.  They were both naked.  And he was smacking her in the face.  I could hear her crying.  He was also violently fucking her real hard.

I could hear the smacks across her face from where I was standing.  It seemed like he was enjoying what he was doing to her.  That is where I got my love of striking women.  I’m also into rape.  I got that from watching my dad’s bootleg rape fantasy videos that he watched all the time.
     I’ve had countless of girlfriends throughout my life.  Each one I abused and raped several times a day.  Some of the girls left right after I started slapping them, some stayed on because deep down they thought it was their fault for me hitting them.
    Right now I am very horny.  I go to this certain part of town that is known for having prostitutes hanging out at the corner looking for someone to fuck them for some money.  Most of the women here have no interest in having me because I can get very violent.  But there are a few that will do anything for some money.  I found this one brunette that I usually go to.  She is butt ass ugly but she can take pain and is a good fuck.
    When I picked her up and negotiated a price, I was going to go to our usual place at a motel.  But this time she told me to go to her apartment.  She said that she had to watch her daughter tonight.  It smelled fishy thinking I might be jumped or something by her pimp, but I thought what the hell and she gave me directions to her place. 
    When I got to her small apartment, she yelled at her daughter, “Gianna, I’m gonna be busy for a while, stay in here.”
 And then I saw her.  I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.  She had straight brown hair, dark tanned skin, just absolutely fucking gorgeous.   She was wearing a black t-shirt and yellow shorts with no socks on.  Normally I’m not into young girls, but this girl did something to me. 
    Me and her mom went into her room.  As I was fucking and slapping her, all I could think about was Gianna.  I think I even slipped out saying her name while I was raping the mom.  After I got done, I threw $40 on her bed.
 I was just about to leave when the mom said, “I see you met my daughter, you like her?”
     I said “Yeah, bet she’s a really good fuck.”  I could see the mom’s eyes lightened up as a thought came through to her so that she could make some extra money.
    “If you pay me $150, I’ll let you have her.”  My cock started getting real hard thinking about Gianna naked on the bed fucking the living shit out of her. 
    “Is she a virgin?”  I said.
    “Yes she is, I made sure she stayed away from boys.”  “You’re gonna be the first one that gets her virginity.”  She said as she wasn’t even thinking that she was about to pimp out her own daughter.
    “I’ll give you an extra $200 if she really is a virgin.”  I took the money out of my pocket and handed her 3 crisp $50 bills.  She didn’t even think about it.
    “Gianna, would you come back here for a second.”  She yelled into the living room.
    I opened the door and hid behind it as I could hear her coming down the hallway.  As soon as she bounced into the room, I pounded on her.  I grabbed her from behind and put my hand over her mouth.
    “Don’t say a fucking word or I’ll kill both of you.”  I said quietly in her ear.  She was shaking and crying.  Her mom just stood next to the bed naked watching what was going on.  I released Gianna and pushed her to the bed.
    “Oh God, please no!!!!!”  She said as she saw me standing there naked.  Just as she was starting to put her hands up to her chest to protect herself, I gave her the biggest smack across the face.  The echo was loud.  She flopped on the bed and that’s when I got ready.
    I got on top of her and started ripping off her t-shirt revealing her black bra.  Her breasts were small but they were real perky and nice.  I put each of my palms on her little tits and squeezed them real hard.    She was just starting to come back to reality after being hit real hard.  She started crying again.
   “Please mister!!!!!” she squealed out of her mouth as I continued squeezing her little tits.
    “Be quiet, and I won’t hurt you too much!!!”  I said.  Then I went for her shorts.  I yanked them down to the floor.   God her skin felt so soft and warm.  I was out of my mind with lust as I started reaching for her panties.
    I ripped them off real fast and hard.    I reached down to her cunt and started rubbing real slowly.  I took a finger and wet it with my saliva and inserted it into her.  She was super tight and dry.  I pushed in a bit more till I found something blocking my entry. 
    I looked up to her mom who was smoking a cigarette. 
    “Your right, she is a cherry.”
     I said as I twisted my finger deep inside of her.  She was now crying even harder and she was grinding her teeth from the pain of my finger.  I pulled out and then pushed myself on top of her again.  I grabbed the bra right in the middle of her small chest and ripped the fabric off of her.
    She brought her hands to her breasts trying to cover them up from my sight.   I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it up to my face.
    “Put your arms above your head or I will punish you even harder.” 
    I yelled at her as she was sobbing and her mom was just standing there like she was watching a TV show.   
    I slowly moved the bra out of the way and starred at her beautiful, young tits.  Her breasts as I said were pretty firm for a A cup.  She had a bit of a tan line.  But her nipples are what surprised me the most.  They were plump and dark brown.  They were getting pretty hard and pointy.
    I leaned down and started sucking on her nipples.  She started screaming and kicking.  I yelled at her mom to hold her down and shut her up.  The woman ran over and grabbed her daughter’s arms and put them above her head with one arm.  And she put her hand over her mouth with the other.
    I then leaned down and started licking and sucking her erect nipples  I took my hand and inserted 2 fingers into her snatch.  She was screaming out of control, and I loved it.
    After a short while of playing with her body, I decided it was time to do the dirty deed.  Her pussy was a little bit wet as I climbed on top of her.  I pinched both of her nipples making her scream like never before.
    “Get ready baby.” 
    I said to her as I guided my stiff 11-inch cock near her clit.  Then I slowly pushed in.  Oh God was she screaming and shit she was so tight.  I pushed in deeper and deeper until I felt her hymen.  She was looking back and forth between me and her mom, shaking her head.  Begging me not to do it.
    I pulled out of her till just the tip of my dick was still in her.  I looked directly into her dark brown eyes.  They were pleading with me not to destroy the one thing that she treasured. 
    And then I slammed into her all the way.  She threw her head back screaming.  I’m surprised that nobody called the cops on us.  The I started fucking her, getting a real good rhythm.  I was slamming my balls against her body.  I started going a bit faster since that is the way I like it.  I squeezed her breasts again feeling her nipples get real hard like little pins.
    With each stab into her body, she was screaming louder and louder.  I then went faster as I could feel myself coming really hard.  I raised my head and arched my back as I had the most incredible orgasm I have ever had.
    I pulled out of her with a pop.  I was exhausted, but I had reserves.  Gianna rolled onto her side as her mom let go of her arms.  And then I saw her tight ass.  I knew I wasn’t done with her just yet.  I rolled her over to her stomach.  I guess she was thinking that the misery was over with, but she was wrong.
    As I rolled her over, she started trying to crawl away from me.  I grabbed her ass and made her arch her butt up a bit.  And the I entered her asshole.  She threw her head back screaming to death as the mom quickly put her hand back over her daughter’s mouth.
    I fucked her real fast, all you heard from Gianna was moaning and screaming.  Her asshole was just as tight as her cunt.   Gianna was moaning with each thrust into her.  I could tell that she was in a lot of pain from my cock.
    I started spanking her ass real hard on both cheeks.  SLAP!  SLAP!!  SLAP!!!  Shit this girl was a good fuck, maybe I should come back and visit her every evening.  I would gladly spend all of my money on this little bitch!!!
    I came again deep into her tight asshole.  She slumped back down on the bed in exhaustion.  But I wasn’t done just yet.  I had one more thing I wanted to do with Gianna.
    I told the mom to sit her up.  I looked at her face.  Tears were streaming down her once sweet, innocent face.  And then I saw some of the sweetest lips I have ever seen.  The kind that were made for sucking a hard cock.
    “I want you to suck my cock.”   “And if I feel any teeth on it, I’ll cut your tits off and shove them down your fucking throat!!!!!” 
  She grabbed a hold of my dick with her soft, warm hands and guided my dick to her mouth.  She started sucking on it.  She was bobbing her head up and down real slowly.  She chocked on my cock as her mouth was filled with my stick.
    She slowly got used to the massive cock in her throat and she started sucking like a pro.  I then ordered her to play with my balls.  She softly cuddled my balls with her tiny hands.  I wasn’t able to last much longer and I ripped out my dick from her mouth and I came deep into her throat.  I told her to swallow my load and she did.
    By the time I was done with her I was totally exhausted to death.  I went to my pants pocket and grabbed $200 dollars and threw it on top of Gianna’s body.
    I told Gianna’s mom that I’ll be back to fuck both of them.  I came back to her place almost every day for several years.  I made Gianna do some of the most disgusting things that I could think of.  I even did a threesome with them and even made Gianna’s mom fuck her daughter with a strap on.  This was the beginning of an incredible relationship.

The End   

gscmar64
Re: A Hooker And Her Daughter
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 07:20:45 PM »
What a great read,thank you for writing it!  Can we expect another chapter?

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 09:29:05 PM »
maybe.  I'm kinda stuck about how to continue it, can you PM me your ideas?

Susan

darklord
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 05:49:35 PM »
Wow! Yes, hot story.  Nicely done!

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 02:42:27 AM »
Great fun.

Maybe you could continue it with how the relationship ends -- he gets Gianna and her mom to do something so disgusting... I would love to see what your most extreme idea would be...