Poll

Should Tayla die?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Torturing Tayla  (Read 27870 times)

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Torturing Tayla
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:21:25 PM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, currently living, or has ever lived, is purely coincidental and unintentional. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Additional Disclaimer: Slavery, rape, and murder, in all their forms are evil and cruel.  No human being has the right to treat another human being like property.  This is simply a fantasy… my fantasy.  The author neither condones nor endorses any practices mentioned herein.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her eyes opened slowly.  For a moment she thought she was in her bed at home.  She realized that she was actually not at home.  She sat up in bed, rubbed her face with both hands.  Her wedding ring was gone, in fact, all her jewelry; including the ring her mother gave her before passing from cancer.  Not only was the ring irreplaceable, it was a last memory of her mother.  Her nose stud was missing as well.  Her blue eyes scanned the walls, searching for a door or window.  After a moment, she could see an outline of a door.  She ran for the door, grabbing it, tried to pull, and then push, but both proved equally fruitless.  The window was set deep in a thick concrete wall.  She couldn’t keep her feet on the floor and touch the window.  That is, if it wasn’t for the chicken wire right behind the drapes.  The windows were dirty and grimy.  The room she was in was cool and she was thankful that whoever had snatched her had kept her clothed, though the T-shirt wasn’t quite warm enough She wished she’d gone back for her sweatshirt when she left the house that morning.  THAT morning?  She didn’t know how long she’d been out.  If you’d told her that she’d been there a year, she’d’ve believed you.  It was remarkably dark, with only a little light from the dirty window.  She ran her hands through her red locks, fighting back the tears.  

It must’ve been hours before she heard a sound.  She realized she had dozed off.  A small rectangle at the bottom of the door opened and something came rolling towards her.  In the light that came through the small rectangle, before it closed, she could see it was a bottle of water.  Until then, she wasn’t aware of how thirsty she truly was.  
   “Thank you,” she said, as the rectangle slammed shut.  The water was warm, but refreshing none the less.  She drank half of it, not knowing when she would have more.  She stood up and found her way to the wall and walked around the room with one hand on the wall, climbing on the bed and reaching behind a chest of drawers.  Finding nothing beyond cold stone walls, she sat down on the bed.  It wasn’t too long, before light came on.  It was a harsh white light that hurt her eyes. A handwritten note slid onto the floor.  It said: ‘undress” without any other instructions. She wouldn’t comply.  She had too much dignity.  After a few minutes, a new, different sound was heard.  It sounded like a key being turned.  Sure enough, the door was flung open, the light from beyond the door, silhouetting the figure standing in the doorway.
   “Why are you still clothed?” the question boomed from the doorway.  In three strides, he crossed to the bed.  With his left hand, he wrapped his fist in her red locks, while his right, slammed into her pretty face.  She tasted the metallic taste of blood.  He punched her in the face several times.  He pulled hard on the hair knotted in his fist, so she was looking up at him.  He planted a crushing kiss on her lips.  His tongue darting around her mouth.  She tried to scream, tried to push him away but he was taller than her and outweighed her by over 100 lbs.  Suddenly, her hair was released and her lips were free.  
   “Strip down,” he said, as the door slammed shut.  She swallowed her dignity and slipped out of her jeans and T-shirt.  Her panties and bra followed.  Almost instantly, the door opened.  The man returned with another figure.  The other figure was a young woman probably a year or two younger than her.  The other woman picked up the discarded clothes and turned to leave.  She stood beside the man.
   “Come,” he boomed.  The young redhead swallowed hard and walked over to stand in front of the man.  He handed her another waterbottle.  This one was cool.  She gulped it down in three gulps.  When she was done, the other girl took the bottle.  The man produced a short chain and a leather collar.  The young redhead feared resistance and soon she was collared.  She had noticed that the other girl had a green collar, but no chain.  The man took the chain and led her through a down a long hallway then down a long series of staircases.  They arrived in a cement and concrete room.  It was huge The cement was cold on her bare feet.  They approached another door marked ‘Incinerators’
   “Are you going to kill me?” she asked in a soft voice.  He smiled down at her.  
   “Perhaps.”  That scared the young woman more than a ‘yes’ would’ve.  He unlocked the door and all three of them entered.  Even with the door opened behind them, it was vary hot.  Only two ovens were lit.  The other girl, put on two silicone gloves, opened one oven, tossed the clothes in, and closed it.  They all left, the man closing the door behind them.  
   “Are you ready to begin the rest of your life?”  
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:11:47 AM by archon1980 »

JuneBug
Re: Torturing Tayla
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 11:34:38 PM »
Very promising beginning!

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 11:41:01 PM »
Thank you.  Stay tuned.

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 12:43:17 AM »
nice good job

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 02:42:16 PM »
The young redhead was led to a large room with a door on the far end and a staircase behind an archway.  The man turned to the other woman.
   “Go to your room, until I come for you Erin,” he said.  She silently nodded and turned, heading towards the archway and the stairs beyond it.  He, meanwhile, led her to the door.  Inside was a rather roomy office.  He sat down behind a mahogany desk and indicated for her to sit across from him in one of the comfy chairs.  
   “I have some question for you.  You will answer me honestly and promptly.  Is that understood?”  She nodded silently.  
   “Name,” he said staring at the computer screen.
   “Tayla,” she responded.  
   “Are you a virgin?”
   “No, I have two little ones.  One is…”
   “A simple ‘no’ will suffice Tayla.”
   “No, I’m not a virgin no.”
   “Can I assume you’re married, or are you a whore?”
   “I’m married.  You took my wedding ring,” the redhead stated, a hint of bitterness in her voice.
   “Ah yes, that’s right,” he responded rather absentmindedly, “We did.”
   “Age?” he asked.  
   “Thirty-two,” Tayla said.  He hadn’t looked at her the whole time but had entered all the information she had given him based on her answers to his questions.  Finally, he turned to face her.  
   “Do you know where you are and why you’re here, Tayla?” he asked.  The redhead, again, shook her head silently.  
   “I’m a procurement and training expert.  That means, darling, that I snatch women, such as yourself, and train them as slaves for their masters.  I think I can get a pretty good price for you”
   “Why me?” Tayla asked, tears beginning to form in the corners of her blue eyes.  
   “I don’t know if you’ve ever given much thought to what you look like to a guy.  I can tell you if you came up on my screen, I’d bid on you till I was broke.”
   “I’m a human being not a piece of meat,” she retorted hotly, her red-headed temper started to flair up, even as tears began to roll down her cheeks.  
   “As a human being, you’re just my client’s type.  As for not being a piece of meat, most of my clients, are also, not into cannibalism.  In any event, I think it’s time to start your training.”  He rose and took her chain and looked down silently at her, waiting for her to rise, silently daring her to fight him, challenge him, defy him.  With a sigh of resignation, she rose.
   “In the future, a sigh like that, will get you a slap at best, do you understand?” His look could’ve frozen Tayla’s blood.  She nodded submissively.  He led her silently through the halls.  She was glad there were so few people to leer at her naked body.  She was really, a beautiful woman. For having 2 children, she was in excellent shape.  Her tummy was tight, small, perky and pert breasts, taut ass, and flawless skin.  Being a redhead, she had pale skin, and beautiful large blue eyes. She had always been proud of her body.  She was led to a large room.  Near the centre of the room, there was a chair, which looked exactly like a barber’s chair, except for straps and cuffs.  
   “Sit,” he commanded.  Hesitantly, Tayla sat.  He quickly fastened her in.  Selecting a short cut on a trimming razor, he gave her a buzz cut, the beautiful red locks falling to the floor, as Tayla wept.  
   “Anything that attached you to your past life as a free woman is now gone.  Your transition into a slave can now begin,” he said with a triumphant smile.  Tayla wept harder.  

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 10:22:38 AM »
Tayla looked at herself in the mirror.  She almost didn’t recognize herself.  Her luxurious, red hair was gone, replaced by a buzz cut, no jewelry even her nose stud and her gold cross on a chain.  She was as naked as the day she was born.  She walked over to the bed and sat down heavily.  She had been delivered to her room as soon as her hair had been shaved off.  The mysterious man hadn’t said anything as he had taken her back.  He had taken off her collar and hung it outside her door.  She looked towards the door.  That steel door full of bolts and nuts and rivets and…then she realized a bottle of water on her side table.  She touched it.  It was still cool to the touch.  Just as she started to drink it, the door opened.  He stood there, holding her collar.  
   “You can finish your water,” he said standing in the doorway, not moving.  Tayla glared at him as she slowly drank the bottle, taking her time.  He didn’t yell, or get angry, or even sigh.  She tossed it aside and walked towards him.  He affixed the collar to Tayla’s neck and wordlessly led her down the hall to a large room.  The cold cement on her feet didn’t chill her as what she saw in the room.  Torture devices, sex toys, objects designed to inflict pain and suffering.  
   “Sit down,” he said indicating at the chair that, again, dominated the middle of the room.  Tayla hesitantly sat, noticing the straps and restraints on the chair.
   “Seeing as you had a nose stud, I assume you don’t have an aversion to piercing.  Is that a fair assumption?” She nodded.  “So I don’t have to restrain you?”
   “Depends where you’re gong to pierce me,” Tayla said.  
   “Just so we’re clear, you’re gonna’ get pierced or you’re going to be strapped down ass reamed and still get pierced.  Which’ll it be sweetheart?”
   “Fine, give me the piercing.  You don’t have to restrain me,” she replied in her soft voice.  Smiling, he removed a small box.  It had a large hoop, two smaller hoops, a small hoop a stud.  Removing the top tray, he revealed a piercing gun, a few cotton swabs and a small translucent bottle with a liquid.  He picked up the small bottle, showing it to Tayla, and talking almost to himself.  
   “Alcohol first.” He poured a little onto the swab and rubbed both sided of her septum. Placing the gun into her nostril he pulled the trigger.  Moments later, Tayla’s nose was ringed with the biggest hoop.  
   “Stick out your tongue!” It wasn’t a request.  Tayla hesitantly, stuck out her tongue.  The stud adorned her tongue moments later.  By the time he was done, the smaller hoops were hanging from her nipples and the smallest one was on her clitoris.  She was jerked to her feet by the collar.  He walked her back to her room, her cell.  This time, he didn’t lock her in and leave.  He closed the door behind him, still holding Tayla’s leash in his left he stood behind her.  A savage kick landed Tayla on her knees.  He forced her over the edge of her bed.  He kept his right hand on her back and hurriedly undressed himself.  He positioned himself behind her and forced himself into her virgin anus.  She screamed in pain at the intrusion.  
   “Never been taken from the back huh, baby?” he asked laughing.  He loved the tightness of the previously virgin hole.  He enjoyed the yelps of pain from the attractive redhead as he dry humped her anus.  Soon, her blood began to lubricate his cock.  It wasn’t long, before he blew his load, painting her intestines white, coating them in his seed.  He pulled out, disgusted.  In addition to her blood and his seed, tiny bits of fecal matter were on his pole.  He grabbed her around the shoulders and forced her onto her hands and knees.  He presented his cock to her.  
   “Clean it off,” he barked.  She just turned her head away.  He grabbed her new nose ring, forcing her to face him.  He drove his knee into her left nipple.  She grunted in pain.  
   “Look sweetie, either you clean me off willingly, or I beat you and force you to do it anyway.” He smiled as he felt Tayla’s wrap around his flaccid cock.  
   “I feel a single tooth and I remove all of them, one by one.”  Tayla believed the threat.  She closed her eyes and tried to believe she was giving her husband a blowjob.  She had never given a blowjob, to her husband or anyone else for that matter.  To her captor, the sight of the gorgeous redhead, on her knees, his cock in her mouth was making him hard despite having deposited such a large load into her anus.  Tayla could feel it to.  He cruelly pinched her nose closed.  
   “You better get me off fast,” he said.  Tayla could hear the smile in his voice.  She sucked and licked and tried to coax him to an orgasm as quickly as she could.  She cried, as she was successful.  She swallowed as much as she could.  He let go of her nose but kept her cute mouth plugged.  
   “Clean me off,” he ordered.  Using her tongue, she licked him clean.  He pulled up his pants and left her alone, locking the door behind him.  Tayla broke down and cried.  

Tayla awoke some time later.  She realized she must have cried herself to sleep.  There was no light coming through the window.  It was probably night.  She crawled into the bed.  As she was pulling the covers on, she heard the door unlock.  
   “Please no.”  The voice startled her before she realized she had spoken aloud.  The door opened and the other girl, the one he had called “Erin”, entered, carrying a plate of food.  Tayla looked at her.  What was her story?  Had she been kidnapped as well?  Why was she wearing clothes?  Why was she not ringed?  She smiled at Tayla.  
   “Thank you,” Tayla said.  She wanted to say more but no more words came out.  
   “You’re welcome ma’am,” she said.  Tayla was surprised.  She called her “ma’am”.  Without another word, she turned and left.  Tayla realized that this was the first time she was given food since she was captured.  She was hungry, but she didn’t trust him.  She sat on the bed hugging her knees for some time.  Finally hunger overcame her and she ate.  It was delicious.  The tray contained a variety of fruits and cheeses, a bowl of nuts, buttered toast, which by this time, of course, was cold, and a plastic cup of water.  The food lifted her spirits a little.  Yes, she had been raped and ringed like an animal, but the humanity shown in her being fed, gave her hope.  Maybe she could convince him to let her go home.  Home to her husband, who must be beside himself with worry, home to her two kids, her three-year-old toddler and her ten-month-old baby girl.  She ran her hand through her hair, forgetting she had been shaved.  The roughness reminding her of when her husband was first started growing his beard, having been clean shaven from the time she met him in college until a year into their marriage.  She resumed sitting on her bed, hugging her knees for a while.  She decided to go back to sleep.  She thought she might go crazy with boredom.  

Tayla awoke, well rested, to the door being opened.  The other girl was standing there with a canvas bag and a tray of food.  
   “Thank you,” Tayla said again.  This woman, might be complicit in the kidnapping and torture, but she had shown Tayla nothing but kindness, and wasn’t responsible for Tayla’s suffering.  She smiled again.
   “You’re most welcome ma’am.”
   “Why do you call me that?” Tayla inquired.
   “It’s the rules.  Even slaves get called ‘ma’am’.  He’s ‘Master’ all other men are sir,” and women are ‘ma’am. “
   “Other slaves?  You mean I’m not the only one?”  
   “Right now, there are three slaves I know of in house, ma’am.  Well at lest two others,” She said.  
   “What’s going to happen to me?”
   “That’s up to our Master.”
   “What’s your story?  Sorry are you a slave, are you his wife, girlfriend?”
   “I’m a slave, same as you.”
   “Same?” Tayla asked her voice rising, “I’m naked and ringed…”
   “All rights are earned.  I hafta’ go.”  She placed the bag on the bed and exited Tayla’s room, taking the tray from the night before.  Tayla looked at the new tray.  There was a bowl of oatmeal, two pieces of buttered toast, a plate of scrambled eggs with a strip of bacon, and a cup of coffee with a few packets of milk, cream and sugar.  She couldn’t finish it all.  She was thankful she had been provided with a bucket.  She used the bucket and approached the canvas bag.  She found a stereotypical ‘little black dress’ folded neatly in the bag.  Erin’s words echoed in her head.
   “All rights are earned,” she had said. Tayla wondered if she had earned the right to wear clothes.  The dress was a low cut showing a fair amount of cleavage, ending halfway between her nether regions and her knees.  There was no underwear, panties or bra.  Underneath the dress was a pair of shoes.  She had to admit she looked stunning.  Minutes later, when he arrived, he was also forced to agree with her.  
   “Wow!  You look stunning Tayla,” he said.  Instead of the collar, he extended his hand.  She took it, wondering what was happening.  Surely he wouldn’t have given her clothes, just to tear them off and take her.  She had been paraded through the house naked more than a few times.  
   “Thank you,” she answered quietly.
   “Always accept a compliment Tayla,” her mother had always told her.  Tears came to her eyes as she thought of her mother.  She was led to a room unlike any room thus far.  Cameras were everywhere and the complexly white room was very bright and well lit.  There was a stool in the centre of the room.  
   “Sit,” he said.  She did, her blue eyes settled on him.  His camera started to click and he started telling her how to pose.  

Tayla wasn’t hungry when Erin came with lunch.  She had been humiliated.  Pictures had been taken of her dressed in that damned ‘little black dress’.  She had been photographed with her dress up to see both her pussy and ass, down to showcase her breasts; each ring had been photographed multiple times as well.  She was confused, angry and afraid.  Erin left lunch on the side table and sat on the edge of Tayla’s bed.
   “I’m sorry ma’am.  I didn’t mean to upset you,” she said.  
   “No, it wasn’t you.” Tayla proceeded to tell Erin everything that had happened that morning.  Erin frowned and sighed, standing and heading towards the door.  
   “What?”  Tayla demanded, even more scared.  
   “The pictures mean he’s gonna’ sell you.”
   “WHAT?  What’dya mean ‘SELL’?”
   “My guess would be Asia or Africa,” Erin said, “in fact the auction may already be running.”
   “What’s going on?” Tayla demanded.  
   “Master trains and sells sex slaves all over the wold,” Erin explained.  Tayla screamed in fear.  

A/N: This story is called Torturing Tayla.  The torture begins in the next chapter. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:08:48 PM by archon1980 »

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 12:14:45 AM »
I've got a list of tortures to do to Tayla.  But what do you want to see happen to Tayla?

Offline Lonelyslutwife

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • I am a horny nasty humiliation craving wife
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 11:17:40 AM »
I love your story sir. I am very hot from it! More peircing branding and body mod would be hot but i really have a thong for stretched painfully and ginger and chilli in sore areas
From a humiliation slut

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 01:07:13 PM »
There will be all of those things, and more.   ::):

Offline Lonelyslutwife

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 02:33:10 PM »
Thank you sir maybe some nasty nasty use.
From a humiliation slut

Offline girl4xabuse
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2016, 06:37:29 AM »
Heat...cigarettes,hot pins,soldering irons
X kinky girl with some early practical abuse. Likes to dream,maybe relive it.... Pretty messed uu

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 12:24:41 AM »
I was going to include more torture in this chapter but it started getting longer and I wanted to get this posted.  The next chapter will have some.  

Tayla spent all afternoon hugging her knees and crying.  She didn’t want to be sold as a slave.  She wanted to go home to her family that loved her and missed her.  Her arms ached to hold her children.  Erin entered took away the untouched lunch tray and left the dinner tray, all without saying a word.  Just as Erin was closing the door, Tayla grabbed the tray and flung it across the room, her strength fueled by rage and fear.  China and glass shattered, and food littered the floor between the door and her bed.  Tayla was a little surprised at herself, she was not usually a violent woman.  After a few moments, the man entered her room.  He grabbed her by her arm and yanked her to another room.  She was shackled to the post in the middle of the room.  He selected a bullwhip. 
   “You ungrateful little cunt.  I picked out your food, prepared it and you threw it on the ground.  If you don’t want it, leave it!” He roared.  He brought the lash down on Tayla’s back causing the gorgeous redhead to scream.  He continued to whip her, her back becoming a mass of red welts.  Her screams were making him hard.  He tossed the whip aside, dropped his pants and drove hard into her ass for the second time in as many days.  Her screams reached a new pitch.  He undid the shackles on her wrists and guided Tayla to the floor.  He forced her head to the floor and continued dry-fucking her ass.  The young ginger’s cries of pain were encouraging him to keep it up.  For Tayla, though, it was more than just the pain, as bad as that was.  She was humiliated.  48 hours ago, she’d been an anal virgin, now she had been ass-fucked twice.  She had never been touched inappropriately, now, not only had she been anally raped, she’d also done oral as well.  He pulled out and sprayed over her back and some on her bald scalp.  She lay, on the floor, crying.  He grabbed her by her arm and yanked her to her feet.  She was taken back to her cell.  She crawled into the bed, lying on her stomach.  When the door opened she nearly cried again.  Instead of her captor, it was Erin.  Erin was carrying a small pail.  She sat down next to Tayla and reached into the pail.  Tayla didn’t know whether she wanted to know what was in the pail or not. 
   “It’s just some warm water to clean your back.” She gently stroked the washcloth over Tayla’s marred back.  Tayla found the stroking soothing.  All too soon, Erin left.  Tayla couldn’t sleep.  She was in too much pain.  Soon, she also grew hungry.  She hadn’t touched her lunch and had thrown her dinner, which led to her being whipped.  She missed her family terribly.  She could only imagine what they must be going through.  She was sure they were looking for her.  But she didn’t know where she was.  It was a long night, but eventually the sky grew brighter and the sun did rise.  Both hope and fear welled up inTayla’s chest.  Hope that she would leave and go home to her family who loved her, fear that she would leave and go to some stranger’s home who would abuse and debase her.  Sure enough, Erin soon arrived with a breakfast tray.  Tayla was so hungry she didn’t care that she didn’t like grapefruit.  Especially when there was sugar.  The two slices of warm, buttered toast were perfect.  The orange juice and cold and non-pulpy.  She wanted to gulp ut down. 
   “A lady is never in a hurry,” she heard her mother say.  Tayla had been raised to be a lady.  She was cultured and mannered and knew how to have fun.  She forced herself to eat slowly.  She was just finishing, when the man arrived.  He had a water bottle. 
   “No thank you,” she said. 
   “First I want to apologize for my temper yesterday.  I’m sorry.”  Tayla didn’t quite know what to say. 
   “Umm, that’s okay.” It wansn’t okay but she didn’t know what else there was. 
   “Secondly, I’m supposed to be training you and I haven’t been.”  And the other shoe dropped. 

Offline Lonelyslutwife

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 02:47:07 AM »
wow i love your writing style sir. encore!
From a humiliation slut

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 02:27:18 PM »
plz continue love the story

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 10:23:53 PM »
Had a couple of smaller projects that I had, but done.  Tayla's torture will probably continue on Friday.  Thank you for your patience.