Author Topic: A new Chapter (sequel to Alone, Surviving Nightmare and Lonely World)  (Read 1456 times)

Offline celina

• Junior
  • Merits 26
  • ;)
I slowly opened my eyes and saw blue light flickered faintly as if it was hovering above me.

"Ohh.."... I sighed when dizziness crept into my mind forcing me to reluctantly closed my eyes again. I took another deep breathe and tried to recall what happened earlier. Those memories were no more than faint and hazy images. The last thing I could remember before darkness was a single very bright light hovering above me.

"Am I in heaven?".... keeping my eyes closed, I murmured by myself as I moved my fingers slowly and touched a soft fabric where I was laying on. It was comfortably soft, cool and slightly dampened.

As I started to regain all my senses, I realized that I was laying naked.. but where and how.. what happened on me? Many questions popped up in my mind like fresh air bubbles in cool spring water. A slight pain across my lower belly brought me back to reality. It was so faint that I might have missed earlier. My fingers moved to where it was and....I gasped when the tips of my fingers touched thin line of scar across my lower belly. My heart started pumping harder and my mind desperately sought for an answer.

As I folded my legs, my knees hit the hard surface. Heavy thud made me opened my eyes. I was.... Oh my!!~~.. I was lying naked inside a some sort of container. Fear engulfed my mind. I was so panic feeling claustrophobic. All around was blackness save for blur blue light flickering from the led light high above in the ceiling. I saw it through the glass window above my face. I turned my face left and right frantically and saw nothing all around me.

"Helpp~~!" I screamed and hit the hard surface above me with my palm. I heard no reply other than my own voice and heavy thudding sounds. There was silent out there. Few minutes passed and still no one came to help me up. Chillness crept along my spine. What if no one came? Would I be stuck forever? I started to feel suffocated as if there was no fresh air for me to breathe.

"Please someone~~.. Help~~!!" ..and I hit the surface as hard as I could with my left palm. I could sense numbness...but to my surprise, soft hiss sound broke the silence, and the cover uncovered aside with a single elegant move. In exchange of air, I could feel relieved and waited until the container completely opened up.

To my surprise, the air outside was fresher yet slightly humid and filled with mix various foul odor, and especially disgusting smell like rotten flesh.

I got up, sat up and observed my strange surrounding with awe. The place used to be a medical facility but it was completely in mess due to terrible fight. Under dim blue light I saw two corpses. One of them, a female was lying on the floor, whilst the other was male leaning against the wall in the far corner of the room. Both carcasses were wearing lab coat with an exception that those white colour coat had been stained heavily with their blood.

I slowly climbed down and stepped carefully to avoid sharp debris laying on the floor. The wall marked with cracks and dozen of bullets buried deep inside. Papers and all sort of medical equipment were scattered everywhere. Broken glasses scattered all over the place whilst tables and chairs were tumbled upside down. All in complete mess.

As I moved away from the container, I saw three more corpses. Two were soldiers with their typical uniforms and the last corpse, which was lying facing the ceiling at the opposite of the room. Attracted by its strange figure, I slowly walked toward it and.. Ohh~ I took a few steps backward when I saw how deformed it was. A horrible naked creature transformed from male human. His skin, face and muscles as well as bone proportion were hardly belonged to a normal human being. It was not hard to guess that this one creature took down two marines together with those two doctors.

I crossed my hands and rubbed along my arms as I walked toward the female corpse and checked her clothes hoping for something which I could find..perhaps.. in her private locker to cover up myself. I smiled when I found a pair of keys in the left pocket of her lab coat. Judging from her body, I knew our size were more or less about the same.

As I walked slowly out of the room, I noticed that the room was secured with thick steel door complete with automated lock system making it impossible to open up from outside once it was sealed. That creature must get inside before these thick steel doors sealed off the room securely. If that was the case, I wondered what they were trying to desperately protect inside this room. A secret? perhaps a cure?....but when I turned my head around once again, I saw nothing but piles of garbage.

Outside the room was not event better. Foul and stench smell of rotten meat mixed with humidity made me coughed several times as my feet stepped carefully between rotten carcasses and all sort of broken objects. The dim lighting only accentuated eerie feeling deep inside my mind. Goosebumps appeared all over my naked body and my nipples were standing hard and stiff. Slight moist gathered between my inner thighs around my pussy almost at the same time. Any slightest kind of sound was more than enough to make my body paralyzed for a moment until I was certain that it was safe for me to go on moving. So far my eyes only caught glimpse shadows of rat passing through. Big fat rats living from these dead carcasses made me felt so disgusted...

I felt that it took me forever to finally found her locker where surprisingly I found one flimsy tiny panties, a pair of black skin tight long pants, a white tank-top and strappy 5" heels. I took these and checked my reflection on the broken mirror hanging on the wall. Yes, I saw thin line across my lower belly. The scar was so thin and almost unnoticeable. Somehow I felt something was taken away from me and my mind flashed back toward the last moment which I could remember. At that moment, these doctors told me that surgery was necessary because some kind of parasite living inside me. Could it mean that....? ....Ohh~~ I was shocked when I thought about such possibility. My fingers covered my lips, and when I closed my eyes briefly one tear drop was falling down along my left chin.I took a deep breath before I opened my watery eyes again. Yes, they must have taken it away from me. 

As I looked carefully I noticed that I looked a bit older than I was before. Faint wrinkles appeared at the corner of my eyes. At that moment I caught a glimpse of calendar lying on the table on the right side of the mirror. If I recalled it correctly, it must have been almost 2 years had lapsed since the day they did surgery on me.  Anyway....

Without wasting much more time, I put on the flimsy tiny panties before the skin tight long pants followed by the white tank-top, which wrapped my breasts quite tight. I could see two pointy marks of my nipples poking the thin fabric of the tank-top after my fingers tugged its edge downward. Finally, it took a moment for me to steady myself on these stiletto heels. I used to wear these kind of heels in the past but after two years in cryo, it took brief moment for my calves to adjust.

I knew that I definitely need to find something to protect myself out there. Searching the rest of the lockers, I got a 9mm Baretta with a magazine of 4 bullets. It could not be enough but it was better than nothing. The rests were just piles of junks and garbage.

At the main gate of the building...

Bright sunlight out there blinded my eyes as I stepped outside the building. My fingers covered my eyes for moments as I adjusted my eyes. The air was much fresher than inside, and it was nice to see blue sky once more. It was early in the afternoon and the sun was just tilted a bit toward the west. I knew that I had some hours before the sun was set completely in the horizon leaving the world plunged once again into darkness.

In front of me, all of man made buildings had been covered with greens and the roads were almost hidden under growing grasses. Looking at all directions, I felt that I was in the middle of an unknown jungle. It was hard for me to tell which direction that I should go. I had no memory whatsoever....so, I deliberately took the road leading toward my left direction.

Except for chirping sounds of birds coming from those tall trees, I could hear nothing than sharp clicking heels on the cracked surface of the road. I kept on walking then walking until the sun was titled more in the west and sweat dampened the white tank-top making these pointy nipples became more obvious for anyone to see. Was there any? I smiled as I looked around. There was no sign of human other than myself...

I took a few more steps before my fingers wiped few beads of sweat on my forehead. It was the time when I caught something through the corner of my eyes. For the first time, it looked so unreal. I thought I was having a dream but as I walked closer and crouched hidden behind tall grasses, I saw a man was hanged up side down with a rope tied around his left ankle. He was well built, must be an army or some sort. He was unconscious and I could see tickles of blood dripping off from his head. I waited and observed. His rifle was lying under him but beyond his reach. My sense told me that this was a trap set up by someone, but who? Who did such thing to him?

I waited for a moment and yet when I saw the sun which was setting down more in the west, I started to feel worried. He remained unconscious. Looking at the surrounding, I saw his car was parked a few meters with its door opened. For me, I could just simply took his car and drove away but somehow I had no heart to leave him like this. No one could survive in such condition. Not even a marine.

The sun would not wait for me as I was struggling to make up my mind. It was setting lower and lower as the time went by and I knew that there was not much time left for both of us.

"Damn.." I cursed as I stepped out quickly from where I hid. Series of frantic clicks of my stiletto heels broke the silence as I rushed quickly toward the other end of the rope tied to a something in the dark basement of the building.  I need a knife... I said to myself. I looked around and saw nothing that I could use to cut the rope. I turned my face when I heard the man groaning.

"Hey....! ...Knife!!... I need knife!! " I shouted and it took a moment for him to realize that he was not alone. He did not say a word but his left hand reached toward his left pocket and dropped something under him. I quickly rushed to pick up the knife and rushed back to quickly cut the rope. I stopped briefly when my ears heard long growl from the building with broken door glasses. Very typical sound and came from the building about a dozen meters away from both of us.  The sun was setting up faster..

Streaks of sunlight was growing thinner second by second. The knife was a half way cutting the rope and I knew that must cut this quick. Otherwise, whatever in that building would dashed toward us...

"Come on...come on...please..." I cried as my hand move the knife back and forth as fast as I could. At glance I saw three pair of yellow glowing eyes peeping from darkness. My heart almost stopped beating when they jumped out of the shadow and quickly dashing toward me. As they passed the thinning steaks of sunlight they jumped back and growl in anger. I saw how sunray burned their skin. They were growling and snarling menacingly as they turned their faces toward the sun. I met these kind of monster before but I knew that these creatures were worst than before.

Finally the last fiber of the rope was cut and the man fell with heavy thud sound on the concrete road under him. I could hear him scream in pain and saw a sharp metal cut through his thighs. Without wasting more time, I run toward him. I knew that it would just a matter of minutes before the top of those tall building hid the sunlight.

Yet I could not run fast on 5" heels and when I reached him, he was groaning and breathing heavily holding the tip of metal which cut through his right thigh muscle and skin.

"Get up ...get up!...We got to go!~~ We got to go~~" I screamed at him as I pulled his shoulder backward. He was simply too heavy for me and my stilettos were scratching frantically on the concrete as I slipped down landed on my butt. At that very moment my eyes widened when I saw the last streak of sunray completely disappeared. I quickly stood up and tottered off trying to keep my balance on the stilettos.

As three creatures dashing toward us, I pulled the Baretta and fired. One bullet scratched one of them and another sent one creature backward with heavy thud sound on the concrete. A bullet settled a score on its forehead. The other two darted toward us....

"Quick!" I screamed as the man grabbed his rifle and tried to get up as hard as he could. After few steps he fell down once again. I cursed and fired out two remaining bullet. Both were missed miserably. Those two creatures were just a jump away from us when the man pulled his handgun and set off one of those. Only one remained and it dashed toward me. I pulled the trigger but only soft click of the gun. No more bullet left...

I could dodge when the creature swung his hand reaching toward me, but such a move made me completely off balance. With blinding speed the creature recovered his balance and jumped on top of me pinning me hard on the concrete wall. His body was so heavy on top of me. I could smell it stench and foul breathe. I squirmed and cried out as it grabbed the collar of my tank top and ripped it open leaving my breasts juggling wildly. In split second it grabbed both of my wrists and pinned those above my head. I could heard his hissed above my head. I turned my face as it sniffed me. His nose was hovering just about an inch from my skin. It sniffed again before it used his other hand to grab the edge of the skin tight pants around my waist and yanked it opened. At that moment, I knew that it was not intent to kill me like other females. It was aiming for something else. Something which terrified me even more when I felt cool air caressed lips of my pussy and the tip of his growing penis rubbed briefly my pussy lips. Desperately I clenched my thighs...

My heels were kicking frantically the concrete when the tip of his penis started opening up my pussy lips.... Stop stop..dont ..please no.. no.. I shook my head and tried so hard to release my wrists..

It was that very moment, I heard a gunshot and the creature's head snapped to the other direction forcefully as it was hit by an invincible hand. His body subsequently fell hard on the concrete in the following moment. I saw the marine cringed in pain with smoking rifle in his hand.

I knew that these three creatures were not the only ones living in this area. Many would swarm very soon, so I quickly kicked the dead creature's legs using my heels and stood up.

"Come on...come on~~~" I helped the marine to stand up and shouldered him toward his car. I could feel my heart was beating hard and was slightly blushed knowing that he could have seen my petite body almost naked....covered only part with remnants of my clothes. We moved as quickly as we could and just seconds after I pushed him into the passenger seat, I heard howling growls were closing in. I slammed the door and run around toward the driver seat, started the engine and put in the reverse gear then stepped my right stiletto on the gas pedal...
115lb, 5'5", black hair. Love to wear sexy dresses; a see-through blouse and a very short tight skirt fit well. Like 5" spiky heels with straps v much.

Love a role-play as much as i love these dresses and heels.

Offline celina

• Junior
  • Merits 26
  • ;)
Re: A new Chapter (sequel to Alone, Surviving Nightmare and Lonely World)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 09:15:51 PM »
Since the night I brought him back to his private sanctuary, high fever seized the man due to infection and made him unconscious. I was so worried that he could not make it through and I did as hard as I could to keep him alive. As I took care of him, my heart told me that he was such a cute person. Not extraordinary handsome but yea...he was above average. Somehow he reminded me of Johnson and Jack who were both of army and gone. Yet, their memories continued to live inside my mind and were too precious for me to forget.

Days changed and nights passed...

"Thank you Catherine " he said when we sat next to each other facing the fireplace after dinner. We stayed in a bunker underground during the night. It was much safer to stay inside once the bunker was sealed with thick steel door.

"Just call me Cathy, Malik " I replied softly and smiled at him. Reflection of fire at the fireplace on his eyes indeed reminded of me Jack. But different from Jack who was a pure Caucasian male, Malik had mixed blood of Arab and African.  He was around 6.3" whilst I was only 5.5". Malik was three years older than me and was a Major in the infantry before the outbreak. In one of his story, he told me that it was not easy for him to reach such a high rank in army for such a person like him. I did not quite understand what he meant but yea...it must be a tough life.

"Tell me of what happened these two years" I said softly as I leaned my head against his left shoulder and cuddled comfortably as he hugged me. I let his left hand rubbed my left arm. It was so comfortable in this way. I was wearing one of his shirt and nothing underneath whilst he was sitting there wearing only his boxer. I could hear his heart beating and radiating warmth of his body, which gave me a lot of comfort. It seemed that I had to wait for years before this moment. Warmth of his body. His natural odor and gentle rubs of his hand. All of these made my nipples stiff and moist gathered around my inner thighs. I squirmed lightly when I took a glimpse at a small tent at the front side of his cotton boxer.

I slowly closed my eyes and rubbed my cheek on his shoulder as he started his story.

About two years ago, he started, he remembered a rumor saying that a woman was saved from the hive. A petite Asian woman. It was really unfortunate for her, however, that she had to have a surgery to take out the most precious part of her womanhood, her womb. It was due to serious infection of a certain parasite.

My body went cold as I heard his words. My mind recalled a thin line of scar crossing my lower belly. I saw it on the mirror and so it was the reason. They took something from me. Whilst keep on closing my eyes, I slightly bit my lower lip to hold up my emotion.

The outbreak, he continued.... was caused a by bio-modified virus which then subsequently mutated uncontrollably wiping out 90% of human population, which had reached over 6 billion prior the outbreak. Approximately 5% population, which survived infection, changed to monstrous creatures, which climbed up higher on the food-chain and started hunting the remaining healthy human population either for food or breeding. It was sad to know that in such hardship, the rest of 5% failed to unite as soon as possible. Driven by ego, selfishness, pride and hunger for power, things turned to chaos in a matter of months. Humanity eventually came to the brink of its own extinction. Only a few hundred thousands left and scattered all over the place around the earth.

In such dire situation, Malik heard that this woman's blood contain a certain biochemical substance which could be the key to fight against the outbreak once and for all. After her surgery, she was kept in the most secured location whilst the remaining leaders continued argued to get an access to her. No one knew where this woman was kept and when they could almost break the genetic code for the cure, the sanctuary was stormed by the hundred thousands of those creatures.

Malik took a deep sigh before continue. Again, the rumor said that it was an orchestrated attack. Those creatures were led there somehow. One or two individual psychos put series of bait leading straight to the sanctuary. No one could tell or verify truth about this rumor.  Thousand souls were wasted that day and only a few survived the onslaught. Malik and few others which remained unknown. Everyone thought the hope was lost forever.

"When you saved me that day, Cathy, I got a feeling that the hope was not lost. You are the one that they were talking about. A petite Asian woman..", Malik ended his story and kissed my head. I did not say anything just opened up my eyes and turned my face up facing him. I let him lowered his face until our lips touched each other. As I parted my lips, his tongue darted in seeking for mine until the tip of our caressed and teased each other.

My right hand slowly touched his bulging pants and felt wetness on the spot where liquid oozed out from his pee-hole. I felt it twitched once ... then again. It grew thicker and harder.

As we kissed each other deeply, his right hand fingers started to unbutton my shirt until its last button was completely unbuttoned. I closed my eyes and clenched my thighs when his right hand fingers moved and caressed my left nipple, caressed it lightly then pinched...then twisted.. then pinched again. I felt blood rushing all over my body as my hand moved under his boxer and started stroking gently his hardened cock. It was growing thicker and thicker until it almost as thick as my wrist. My pussy lips quivering lightly imagining how his thick cock would soon fill up my tight pussy. Moist was gathering more and more as I squirmed and clenched my thighs.

Finally he moved and took completely the shirt from me and gently laying me naked on the leather sofa in front of the fireplace. I saw him took off his boxer releasing his stiff hard cock with its head glistening. It twitched twice...

I gasped and held my breath when he opened up my thighs and patted gently my pussy..

"Oohhhh~~..yess...please fuck me, Malik..please" I whispered softly as he positioned himself between my thighs. I sucked my lower lips when I felt the wet tip of his cock touching my pussy soft lips...brushing up and down several time...again then again passing the soft opening of my pussy. Tingling feeling rippled from my clit and it made me uncontrollably moaning.

The inner part of my pussy was quivering lightly as he pushed his cock inside me so gently.... inch by inch, his thick cock moved in...slowly until it completely filled my pussy and its head reached the deepest part inside of me.  It was long and hard, and my pussy could not take it all. I could feel it as he kept on pushing his cock in regardless the head has reached the deepest spot. He lowered himself and started kissing my neck..nibbling my earlobe before he start pumping his cock in and out my pussy.

"Fuck me harder, Malik....please.." I whimpered. Getting my full permission he added the speed. I hugged his body tightly and rounded my calves around his ass pulling him toward me. My nipples were grinded against his chest as he moved back and forth on top of me. All of these brought me higher and higher toward something which had not happened to me for such a long time.

Soon...he slammed harder and harder. I could hear his heavy grunts filled my ear. I could feel warmth of his breath on my skin.

"Yes....yess.....Malik....OOHhhhhh~~~~~"...

At that moment, the inner part of my pussy started milking his cock uncontrollably. Blood was rushing faster all over my veins and I screamed in satisfaction as I got the first wave.....followed shortly by the second. Yet he did not stop. Not even gave any sign of reaching his peak..even after I got my third peak. He fucked me as if he had not fucked anyone for such a long time.

I tried to sustain his unusual fucking but time was passing by without any sign of him reaching his peak. My legs started to feel sour as well as my pussy.

"Malik....oohhH~...give me a break...akkhh~~" I whimpered and shrieked when he slammed really hard.

"Ughh..wait Cathy...bear with me...." he said with heavy tones. Beads of sweat covered all over his body as he kept on fucking me with frustrating speed.

I tried to bear but yet after his cock countlessly moving in and out, there was still no sign of his peak and it became so unbearable for me to sustain this.

"Malik...malik..please...akhh~~..stop for a while...pleaa..aakkhh~~" I screamed and my hands slipped along his wet skin as those tried to push his body away. He was simply too strong for me and he pinned my body harder under him regardless how hard I struggled.

"Please Stopp....you are hurting me, Malik...aAkkKKhhH~~" I screamed and begged him to stop. My helpless voice seemed drove him even further. He ignored all my pleas and cries. He ignored how I tried to push him away. The more I struggled the more intense he was fucking me. I felt a bit pain inside my pussy and I cried out for him to stop.

Instead, he grabbed my hair and drove harder....stroke after stroke until finally his cock exploded deep inside me... For that moment, tears were running down my cheeks. I sobbed uncontrollably and it made my pussy milking his cock until he squirted the last drop. I was too exhausted even to push him away and could only wait until he finally pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"I am sorry, Cathy... I am so sorry" he said as he hugged me after he noticed that how I curled and sobbed uncontrollably.  I pushed his hand away and felt so disgusted.

"Just...just go away" I whimpered with breaking voice. My body curled tight as I continued sobbing until I felt so exhausted and felt asleep.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:00:54 AM by celina »
115lb, 5'5", black hair. Love to wear sexy dresses; a see-through blouse and a very short tight skirt fit well. Like 5" spiky heels with straps v much.

Love a role-play as much as i love these dresses and heels.