Author Topic: Fantasizing about friends.  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
Re: Fantasizing about friends.
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 12:43:51 PM »
No fantasies about my friends raping me. Like Brittanyishere, have wondered if some guys have thought about me, but not very seriously

Offline Jay666

• Junior
  • Merits 3
Re: Fantasizing about friends.
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2016, 01:18:25 PM »
For me I definitely did fantasize raping two of my friends. We met during high school and they are close friends with my current partner. My partner is not bad herself, but both of them are very attractive. One of them is still single, a lot of guys tried to nail her but failed so far, and the other currently in a relationship with my other friend.

I am loyal to my partner of course, but you can't stop the mind from wandering, especially if those friends keep presenting chances. They like to go to night clubs mainly for the music and atmosphere, sometimes with other friends but a lot of time just the three of them. Me being the caring boyfriend and non-alcohol drinker of course will accompany them and be their driver. After the night, we would usually spent the night at one of their house, sometimes even mine as well.

Maybe because of that they usually got really drunk after the party, having someone looking out for them. Still, it takes a lot of willpower for the one looking after them not to exploit their vulnerability. There was once I was steadying them back to my car, and somehow one of them have their strapless skirt pulled down and I had a full view of her breast since she is not wearing bra as well. Of course i need to pulled her skirt back quickly, but the feel of her breast and nipple linger on my hand for a long time.

Thus, my fantasy of raping my friends usually revolve around after they got drunk, and preferably I take them to my house for the night. I would take one of them to another room while the other two passed out drunk, blindfold her so that she won't recognize me, have my ways with her and hope she doesn't remember a thing in the morning.
Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.