ravishu.com

January 22, 2017, 10:26:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,291 posts.
This forum contains 11,882 topics.
We have 16,030 registered users.
Please welcome Littlekittyslut, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arrested so they could use her?  (Read 700 times)
Brokenwing
Undergrad

Merits 29

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2016, 10:02:37 AM »

I was reading the thread by Pleasuregrunt about Amand Knox and it got me wondering. . .

Has a girl anywhere in a small community been arrested on a totally bogus charge simply so that the police arresting her and locking her up could use her for sex?

Imagine the implications here, you are restrained by handcuffs, either behind your back or they can be locked to a table, chair or any other solid object.

You are placed into a locked cage unable to get out except at the discretion of the people holding you.

What person within a very short period of being locked up would not do most anything imcluding sexual acts to regain their freedom?  

Imagine a small town with corrupt police, corrupt jailers, corrupt lawyers and a corrupt judge.  

They certainly would not pick on anyone with money as we know those are the people with influence who make political contributions.  But imagine selecting the low income pretty girls.  

It could go very deep and long as well as she would then have a criminal record so she'd find it harder to get any kind of good paying job.  

Imagine the judges, lawyers, guards and police determining how long she would be locked up. They could easily commit forced impregnation because they could keep her behind bars long enough for them to use her.  She would be locked up with no access to the mourning after pill and they could keep her locked up till it was too late for an abortion.  

The possibilities are endless.  

I know my naughty mind has taken this to the extreme but I wonder if at least on a small scale this has ever been done?

PLEASE read my stories here and comment on the story itself or send me a PM with your thoughts:

"My Downward Spiral to Becoming a Slut"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33279.0
"Worst Nightmare"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32020.0
"The Rape -From the Voice of The Victim"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33400.0
"Foster Care"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32605.0
Roleplay:
"Scholarship to Study Abroad in Europe" by Brokenwing and Rapist
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32044.0
darklord
Graduate

Merits 23

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 03:21:27 PM »

I can almost guarantee this has occurred and probably more often than you think.   Especially in the smaller jails where there are no security cameras and no one
knows what goes on when the door leading to the cells is closed and locked.

"That's What I do. I drink and I know things" Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
Iris

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 05:04:11 AM »

I read about something similar happening in India a number of times..so yeah not so far fetched..
menace
Undergrad

Merits 11

If you can see me, you're already screwed

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 11:10:22 AM »

Hell, why even bother with charges if you have that much power? Just make her disappear and let the investigation lead nowhere. All the while, the little minx is safe and sound in your basement.

There were actually a few somewhat similar cases in Brazil a couple years back that made the news. The police arrested a 15 yo girl and demanded money from her family. To expedite payment, they put her in a cell with 30 male criminals. Her family managed to collect the money after a month...
liarsuk33
Freshman

Merits 0

Here we go.....

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 02:33:26 AM »

Hell, why even bother with charges if you have that much power? Just make her disappear and let the investigation lead nowhere. All the while, the little minx is safe and sound in your basement.

There were actually a few somewhat similar cases in Brazil a couple years back that made the news. The police arrested a 15 yo girl and demanded money from her family. To expedite payment, they put her in a cell with 30 male criminals. Her family managed to collect the money after a month...

A month.............
Nrador007
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 05:46:50 AM »

Sardis okay too.
Brokenwing
Undergrad

Merits 29

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 06:07:18 PM »

Sardis okay too.
I think a bot made it through!

PLEASE read my stories here and comment on the story itself or send me a PM with your thoughts:

"My Downward Spiral to Becoming a Slut"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33279.0
"Worst Nightmare"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32020.0
"The Rape -From the Voice of The Victim"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33400.0
"Foster Care"
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32605.0
Roleplay:
"Scholarship to Study Abroad in Europe" by Brokenwing and Rapist
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32044.0
slavejenn
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 04:32:33 PM »

great, now i have a new fantasy
Jay666
Junior

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 12:30:40 PM »

They do it in real life and usually to a specific group of women. Prostitution is officially illegal in my place but you can still see brothels, masked as spa or massage parlor, mushrooming everywhere. The working ladies usually come from neighboring countries, selling off their body to earn a decent living for their families back home. Once in a while, police would raid these places, one or two may shut down, but most of the places would continue operating when their ladies come back in one or two days.

I am not proud of it, but I do visit these places. Once a lady told me even though all her documents check out, she is still detained. She is forced to service four to five of the so called police officers while she is detained, and worse of all they do not pay her for it. Due to the nature of her job, there is no place to report and no one would take her word anyway, so she let them use her as they like until they release her the next day.

Just a simple guy with simple needs. Now let me use your mouth and pussy.
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 46

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 05:34:25 PM »

Rape in Iranian jails is endemic. A guard will prey on a female inmate, telling her that if she doesn't fuck him, she will be gangraped by the other guards, however, if she lets him fuck her, he will protect her.

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
susan_haynes19
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 12:45:06 AM »

You would have to think about the parents of the girl as well.  Maybe their in on this.  Maybe they have been told that your daughter is unruly and has been in trouble in school for a while.  And they believe that she needs to be taught a lesson in life.  That she should be jailed for a while and see what life iis really like.  Could be a incredible story.  I might work on this one by myself or with someone else.  Anyone up to the challenge???
scarleth
Junior

Merits 79

Born to be wild

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2016, 04:47:00 PM »

I was going to talk about this case, since it's in my country.
Not a rule, since there are female prisons and under age never goes to prison, they have separate facilities.

There was a (female) judge taking care of this case and she made the guards put the girl there, although completely illegal.
Many people have the idea that "a good bandit is a dead bandit" as we say over here, and there are many law enforcement people (from police to judges and everybody else in the middle) that go out of their way to personally hurt people who are arrested and their family.

We also have a case here of police letting underaged girls staying over night in prison to have sex with inmates (and probably the police as well) to pay their father/brother/boyfriend debts.
Not exactly rape, since it was agreed. But I guess many of those girls were coerced to accept or did it because it was a life or death situation.

Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck your white horse and a carriage
Tinkerbell
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 100

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 01:56:57 PM »

I was reading the thread by Pleasuregrunt about Amand Knox and it got me wondering. . .

Has a girl anywhere in a small community been arrested on a totally bogus charge simply so that the police arresting her and locking her up could use her for sex?

Imagine the implications here, you are restrained by handcuffs, either behind your back or they can be locked to a table, chair or any other solid object.

You are placed into a locked cage unable to get out except at the discretion of the people holding you.

What person within a very short period of being locked up would not do most anything imcluding sexual acts to regain their freedom?  

Imagine a small town with corrupt police, corrupt jailers, corrupt lawyers and a corrupt judge.  

They certainly would not pick on anyone with money as we know those are the people with influence who make political contributions.  But imagine selecting the low income pretty girls.  

It could go very deep and long as well as she would then have a criminal record so she'd find it harder to get any kind of good paying job.  

Imagine the judges, lawyers, guards and police determining how long she would be locked up. They could easily commit forced impregnation because they could keep her behind bars long enough for them to use her.  She would be locked up with no access to the mourning after pill and they could keep her locked up till it was too late for an abortion.  

The possibilities are endless.  

I know my naughty mind has taken this to the extreme but I wonder if at least on a small scale this has ever been done?

Well, it was done to me. I mean, not with all the complex
stuff, and I wasn't locked in a cage and used by dozens
of guys, but otherwise pretty much...

Tink
Algore
Graduate

Merits 15

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 03:21:44 PM »

What happened?

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!
Tinkerbell
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 100

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 03:53:30 PM »

What happened?

I posted the whole sordid story in the "Ravishment..." section.

Tink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: