Author Topic: Women raping men  (Read 1989 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Women raping men
« on: September 05, 2016, 01:31:28 PM »
There is nothing wrong with your computer, I have assumed control. For the next few paragraphs, you will read my thoughts. I apologize for the rip off of the ancient and revered text of the Outer Limits just couldn’t resist. Read on my friends.

After having read a few reports on the internet about women raping men, my mind has been stuck on the thought. Adding to the lubrication of my headwork, I received an email asking me a simple question, “You have written a few stories about women raping men, why so few? With your personal attitude, I would think that would be your bend and be the type of story you write. I read your stories, I like your stories. The ones in women raping me are my favorite.”

The answer is simple, anatomy – in general men are built better to be a rapist than women. On average, they are bigger and stronger than us, at least in a certain way. Though we can, and do rape, it is a simpler story if the man rapes the woman. For the woman to be the rapist she either has to be bigger and stronger, have an advantage, or just be una perra loca!

I can only write about a woman raping a man when I’m in a particular mood. The fear boner effect fascinates me, having seen it on several occasions first hand I find it an unusual, weird and oddly fun even when any man gets hard on because a woman hurts him or scares him. Therefore, a crazy bitch story, or any of the other scenarios of women taking advantage of men, can be fun to write. I’m thinking on one now and thinking it may include anal rape of the man by the woman. See there the man has it on the woman, he has a fucking dick! I’m not fond of cocks. For me, fingers and tongues are the best.

Now I didn't go back and find the stories but a quick search and you can read them for yourself. Even a few gang rapes by women of a man.

They nearly all rape of men by women are unreported - due to shame of the man. My questions here is what do you all think about women raping men?
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
Re: Women raping men
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 03:32:23 PM »
No comment

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 04:24:15 PM »
Coward

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 05:33:47 PM »
Lol in my opinion rape is wrong no matter who is doing the rape also no case has been proven a case of a woman raping a man

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 05:40:54 PM »
Are convictions for rape proof?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-31150/18-year-old-woman-convicted-rape.html

http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/17/woman-convicted-of-breaking-into-apartment-raping-man-headed-to-prison/

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2016/07/massachusetts_man_woman_convic.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/apr/28/2

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/cierra-ross-charged-raping-man_n_3882608.html

There are more out there. I don't know what your definition of rape is but at least in a legal sense these women did it. I know for a fact of a woman violating a man anally with a baseball bat and I would consider that rape. Granted she was whore and he was a pimp but just saying it happened.

Offline drakan

• Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 05:43:58 PM »
Well, while I'm not particualrly into the reverse rape thing, though I do find the fear boner thing, let's say, amusing (though I believe it's less directly from the fear and more of a byproduct of the adrenaline rush that's usually associated with fear).

As for what you say of anatomy, there's a bit of another thing, as sex is mostly associated with genitals, unwilling men are much harder to force into sex (anal non withstanding), if a woman is unwilling she'll be at most dry, but a hole is hole and you can still put things in it, unerect penis? that could be a problem (again, yes there's plenty of workarounds, but it still means it's easier when the man does the raping than the other way around)

That said, if you're into writing this kind of thing I'll drop a bit of trivia that may add to the, as you call it, "lubrication of your headwork" (and that I'd be surprised if no one has used before): with cattle there's this process called electroejaculation, which involves inserting an electrode via the rectum to stimulate the prostate and force ejaculation... it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how it could be used to rape a man.

There is nothing wrong with your computer, I have assumed control. For the next few paragraphs, you will read my thoughts. I apologize for the rip off of the ancient and revered text of the Outer Limits just couldn’t resist. Read on my friends.
Also I don't have the slightest clue what this reference is from, is it obscure or am I just an uncultured swine? (my bet is on the latter)

There are more out there. I don't know what your definition of rape is but at least in a legal sense these women did it. I know for a fact of a woman violating a man anally with a baseball bat and I would consider that rape. Granted she was whore and he was a pimp but just saying it happened.
well yeah, that is indeed rape, the fact that it was was a whore doing it to a pimp would just put us into that old "he who steals from a thief" thing I guess

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 02:57:32 AM »
Of course it's happened.  Especially if you're just talking sexual assault rather than penetration.   I've definitely heard of guys who've just left school, first job, in a workplace that's almost exclusively female - and yes, sexual assault by women has occurred.  Not all high school graduates are big hulking guys who can easily defend themselves, or even know what to do if an older woman acts like a predator.  A group of older woman - that's even harder to deal with if you're a young naive kind of guy. 

And then - if a guy tries to report it - he probably won't be believed.  Unless there's surveillance cameras it's only his word against hers (as is usually the case in these matters).  Plus the general level of disbelief that a woman would force herself on a man, and that a man wouldn't want it.

Let's not forget - a guy might have religious beliefs that mean he doesn't want to have sex with random women, but his penis might indicate otherwise.  Or he might be faithful to his partner - but again, his penis might indicate otherwise.  People can get aroused during unwanted sexual assaults - but it still doesn't mean they are consenting.  Just because some men want to fuck everything that moves doesn't mean that ALL men do...
Innocence passed me by

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 06:08:42 AM »
Eh mist men do I'm a testament to that lol

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 10:24:43 AM »
An erection is a physical response to external stimuli, being unwilling doesn't mean he doesn't get a boner. Weather his stiffy is from fear, adrenaline, physical touch, physical pain (yes it happens) if the sex is unwilling - by law it is rape. Penetrating the man isn't required just the act of fucking is required. If the woman is mean enough, big enough, or has some advantage she uses - he is tied up and she touches and fondles she can screw him when he doesn't want to, then it is rape.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 08:27:57 PM »
Hey Millie, I thought of maybe an idea for your story, what if the woman, or women somehow force the errection on the man by stimulating his prostate.  For one that could be degrading and humiliating.

Ooooh, thought of another aspect to it, what if the rape of him was by forced stimulation of his prostate but the sex they force on his cock is his daughter's vagina!  Isn't it rape if they force sex on him even if his forced sex is inside his own daughter?  Is there such a thing as double rape forcing two unwilling people to have intercourse?

Just a thought and the prostate stimulation could be humiliating and cause wood.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 11:21:05 PM »
Also I don't have the slightest clue what this reference is from, is it obscure or am I just an uncultured swine? (my bet is on the latter)

An old TV show known as the Outer Limits - it had a revival series as well but never saw those. It was one of the early morning shows I watched after a hard evening and early morning of whoring.

darklord
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 04:21:47 AM »
loved the outer limits and that opening lines. 

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 11:21:51 AM »
I have to admit, darklord, it wasn't a very pure version of the opening. It a definite Millie twist to it :)

darklord
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 04:39:03 PM »
Even better :)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2016, 05:12:18 PM »
How sweet of you. Working on the outline of two stories of women raping me right now. When I get some actually time off I'll write them, or maybe combine both into one story.