Author Topic: The bible says it is ok to rape your daughters!  (Read 4131 times)

Offline kodavictimm
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1

Offline jack-the-ripa

• Undergrad
  • Merits 22
    • Lolicon
Re: The bible says it is ok to rape your daughters!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »
This thread is getting too damned freaky for me.
Now I regret entering this thread...  >:(

Offline MrPessimist

• Undergrad
  • Merits 17
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 06:17:02 PM »
I'm laughing my ass of over here.
Just another evil genius bent on world domination, nothing to see here.

Offline Vivienne

• PPD and Guilty
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 10
  • First Bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 06:18:06 PM »
Guess i must get active into Killin' God now -- i luv :emot_kiss.gif: Kittens!! ;D
 :emot_rotf.gif:
putting the cart before the horse is just a matter of perspective

Offline Andering REDDSON

• Undergrad
  • Merits -7
  • I am not your friend. I am DISTRUBED.
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 01:11:45 PM »
He got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters.
Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36
¿Why does every Bible basher choose this incident to `prove’ their case? Especial;ly since none of them can read!
Here’s the modern telling of that same story:

Just after the earthquake, the girls sat down.
“Sis, look around. ¿You see anyone other than daddy?” the older one asked.
“No,” the younger daughter admitted. “Especially men.”
“Exactly, so here’s what I was thinking. I managed to swipe these” as she shows her sister the rufies “before it all hit. So what we do is we drop these in daddy’s drink tonight and- Well, you know.”
“I should suck his dick first. That’ll get him hard,” the younger suggested.
“No need. I got this probe thingy. We just plug it in, put it in his ass, and he’ll come. And he’ll never even know.”

“¿Ya, but how do we explain the kids?”
First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up,  because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one  left to speak up for me.

Rev Martin NIEMOLLER, 1945

(That part about Catholics doesn’t apply to me, though- Guess they already got me.)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »
LMFAO!

Not Bible bashing really, just showing the folks problems with taking the bible literally.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities