Author Topic: Anyone know of good search engines besides TOR for searching rape sites & videos  (Read 1124 times)

KgC120
Looking a search engine that is not TOR where I can look at rape forums sites like this one. Also looking for rape video, movie without seeing a flashing warning across my screen about objectionable content.

hymen buster
It depends on what you're looking for, there's "strugglefucking" on Reddit.  But, you aren't going to find stuff on the level of what you can find with tor in the non-deep net.

Offline phtlc

• Senior
  • Merits 20
What is TOR?
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Ravishu forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
What is TOR?

What is the Tor network?
Tor aims to conceal its users' identities and their online activity from surveillance and traffic analysis by separating identification and routing. It is an implementation of onion routing, which encrypts and then randomly bounces communications through a network of relays run by volunteers around the globe.

google : TOR browser

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
What is TOR?

if you dont know what tor is you dont belong

.ps hey guys who know about the deep web  on valhalla there is insturtions on how to get into the deep web through google you need to file hack to do it though really anoying and i hate to cheat like that much rather hack .legit

darklord
Looking a search engine that is not TOR where I can look at rape forums sites like this one. Also looking for rape video, movie without seeing a flashing warning across my screen about objectionable content.

TOR would do it, but you have to know your way around the PC to install it correctly.   While it offers privacy, it is not 100 percent safe from attackers itself.  Macros can be
built into documents to determine who you are.  TOR is also notoriously slow on large files I hear.

All other browsers are pretty much the same.  I use Chrome and even if you go incognito, the ISP can track it.  There is no browser that perfectly hides your tracks.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 07:14:53 PM by darklord »