Author Topic: Criminal's Revenge  (Read 6015 times)

Offline Slimfatter
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 5
Criminal's Revenge
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:35:17 PM »
this is a exchange story for archon

Criminal’s Revenge

Characters:

Michael Dalton, age 30   stands at 6'1", is kinda scruffy hasn't shaved in a couple of days. Long brown hair pulled into a ponytail, an earning in his left ear, lots of tattoos (served eight years in prison after all)

Carrie Graham  age 40 stands at 6’0”  brown hair with red hi-lights, toned, firm tummy, tight ass and pussy big breasts and clear skin, room - brightening smile.  Former model

Amber Graham  age 18 stands at 6’1” , long shoulder length blonde hair, Southern Cal tanned girl, toned, firm tummy, tight ass and pussy, big breasts and clear skin, virgin, volleyball player and room brightening smile, only child

Peter Graham  age 42  police detective, very protective of his family. Put Michael Dalton and some of his robbery crew in prison.

Part One:

He had finally found out where Peter Graham lived.  Michael Dalton lay on the bed in his cheap motel looking through several phone books he had swiped from the library looking for his address.  He wanted to go see his old pal, the damn detective who had ruined his life.
   Eight years ago, Michael Dalton was a young man who had a wife and a young son.  He thought would do one last job after a fight with his wife.  So he broke into the home of a young teacher and tried to rape her.  But he didn’t expect the teacher’s football playing brother to be there and he fled without attacking her.  Peter Graham investigated and after a few months, he arrested Michael at home in front of his young wife and child.
   Though the teacher  or her brother couldn’t positively identify him with the ski mask he wore that night, Peter got her to pick him out of a lineup.  Michael never went to trial.  He took a plea bargain and instead of the maximum of 14 years he received just 12 that could be reduced with good behavior.
   And that was exactly what Michael did.  With his faithful wife, Sally, encouraging him, he got four years taken off of his sentence and was looking forward to going home to spend the rest of his life with wife and son.  But his entire world collapsed on him when one day just a year from his release, Michael was taken to a conference room and with Peter Graham sitting across from him was told that Sally and his son were killed in a drive-by shooting as she walked him home from school.  Peter made the the fatal mistake in his career when instead of consoling Michael, he told him that had he not made the bad choice, this wouldn’t have happened.  That privately infuriated the young prisoner.  How dare Peter Graham, the man who put him in here, tell him that he pretty much killed his family with his bad actions eight years ago.
   For the next year Michael Dalton publicly was the model prisoner but privately he could only think about one thing-  revenge on the guy who killed his family – Peter Graham.  He knew that the good detective was married with a kid so how would they feel when they are left without a father.  He was going to kill Peter Graham but he would wait until the time was right.

So the release day came and Michael walked out of prison to no one.  His family was dead, his friends had left him and those he had made in prison who had been released already were either dead or back in prison.  So Michael ended up getting a room in a sleazy motel riddled with druggies and hookers.  He had changed his appearance greatly in the eight years he had served in prison.  His hair was long and scruffy, had earrings in both ears and his entire body was tattooed.  He no longer looked like the clean cut young 22 year old standing in the courtroom excepting his sentence.  Now 30, he looked a lot older and unfortunately was becoming a little more psychotic.  He laid in bed all the time thinking about how he was going to blow Peter Graham’s head off.  But where did the good detective live so that is why he stole the phone books out of the library.  He had to find out Peter Graham’s address.

It was a Friday and Michael crept close to the house in a very modest part of town.  The Grahams didn’t live in a very expensive home.  It was a simple two story, three bedroom house at the end of a block.  Because of the woods next door  and the fence that surrounded the Graham home.  Michael found a dog’s door in the rear of the house and may have been over six feet tall but he was skinny from the prison food.  He managed to squeeze through the door and walked through the house.  He felt like the old times when he was burglarizing homes for a living.  He walked throughout the house looking in every room.  Peter Graham had a good life especially these eight years.  Peter was no longer a police detective.  Instead he was a  teaching professor at the college in town. 
   Peter walked into the master bedroom and saw a family picture lying on the vanity.  There in front of him were two gorgeous women- Peter’s wife and daughter.  He knew Peter was married but didn’t realize that he had married a former model named Carrie.  Carrie Graham was 40 years old but looked like she could be a lot younger.  In fact, Carrie looked she and her 18 year old daughter Amber could be twins.  Michael wished he could get in their pussies.  He laid it back down and searched other rooms.  He walked into Amber’s room and saw a lot of volleyball pictures and trophies.  Amber was a very well rounded young teenager. 
   He checked his watch.  Figured that Peter Graham would be home in a few minutes.  He didn’t have a gun but had a knife that would cut his carotid artery and  he would bleed out.  Michael heard a car pull into the garage.  He hid behind a door in the hallway.  Peter was home and he would  kill him with one swift blow.  But wait it wasn’t Peter Graham, Michael could see peeking out from his hiding place.
   It was Carrie Graham.  Why was she home?  She worked at a doctor’s office but wait it was Friday, those offices close early. 
   “Yeah, I know but Amber has a college visit tomorrow and Peter has went out of town for a conference.  Well we will probably go out for an early dinner and then bed early.  We have a long trip tomorrow.  I hope they will give her a scholarship tomorrow.  Will definitely help.  Talk to you later, girl.”
   Carrie had taken her heels off as she walked up the stairs.  Michael watched as she walked by to the bedroom.  He quickly had to change his plans.  Mom and daughter home all night, leaving tomorrow and Peter not home until tomorrow.  Definitely a change of plans.  Michael felt his dick getting big as he peered out the closet door and saw Carrie undressing.  She had removed her blouse and man, those were a pair of huge boobs ( 40D).  He had to have her now.  So as Carrie walked into the bathroom, Michael snuck into the room and holding his knife, hid just outside the door. 
   Carrie Graham had no chance to react.  Though only an inch shorter than Michael, she had no ability to fight her attacker off.  He grabbed her, clasping his hand tightly over her mouth and pressed the knife against her neck.
   “No scream, Mrs. Graham or else I will slit your throat, understand.”
   Carrie was terrified as the masked man held the knife against her.  She was wearing just her bra and panties and they were not very covering.  What did he want? 

Part Two:
   For Michael Dalton, just the feel of the soft skin and fragrant scent of the woman's hair was something he had not felt for over eight years.  And for that woman to be the sexy wife of his hated enemy it was even more special
   So after eight years, Michael had a woman in his clutches and he knew exactly what to do next.  He grabbed one of Peter's ties from the closet door and shoved it in between Carrie's teeth and tied it tightly behind her head.  He moved his hand off of her mouth, grabbed her arms and pulled them roughly behind her back. 
   “Now, Mrs. Graham, don't do anything stupid and you will get out of this alive, understand.”
   Carrie is in tears terrified about what was happening.  She shook her head hoping that her cooperation will help save her life.  Michael,holding her wrists in a death grip, walks her over to a drawer, reaches in and grabs a bra out of it.  He then takes the bra and ties her wrists tightly behind her back.
   “OK, now it is showtime, bitch.”
   Before Carrie can do anything, Michael throws her violently on the bed.  She bounces up a little bit but he is quickly on top of her.  He rips her bra completely off in one swift move.  Carrie's size 40D breast come plopping out and quickly into Michael's hands.  He fondles them hard and violently. 
   “These are really nice.  I will see later how much they taste. But that isn't what I want right now.
   Carrie is crying and screaming her husband's tie but is helpless with her hands pinned behind her back.  Michael raises his body up and unbuckles his pants.  He pulls his dick out and then he pulls Carrie's panties down to her knees.
   He pulls her legs apart and then he crams his large dick into Carrie's pussy.  She screams in pain and tears are rolling down her cheeks.  Michael is enjoying the entire rape.  He hasn't been able to cram his dick into a woman for so long that it was a weird feeling.  But he was really enjoying doing it to Peter's wife.  So he continued to cram it in as far as he could.  He raised his chest off of Carrie, closed his eyes and dropped a huge load after huge load into her bowels.  Carrie could only lie there unable to move as Michael had planted his big hands firmly again on her breasts fondling them so hard that he will leave bruises.  This was more satisfying than putting a bullet in Peter Graham's head.  He had put his pistol in his wife and he knew what he was planning to do- he would stay  the night and introduce himself to Graham's hot daughter, Amber.
   After almost an hour, Michael climbed off.  Carrie was sweaty and exhausted as she jerked from the muscle contractions.
   “Wow, that was fantastic, bitch.  It has been a long time since I have been able to do that.”
   Carrie then noticed all of the tattoos that covered his arms.  She had been married to Peter long enough to know prison tattoos and knew that this psycho had served time.  Was he one of Peter's former collars?
   “I wonder if your daughter will be home soon.  Maybe we need to get ready to meet her.”
   Carrie cried and shook her head as Michael came close to her again.

“ I mean I hope they give me a scholarship offer tomorrow.  Mom and I are driving up in the morning.  No, my dad is at a conference but he knows how much I want this opportunity.  Yeah, I will be sad to leave home after my mom will probably have a tough time without me around but I will only be an hour away.  Well gotta go, Syd.  Talk to you when I get back.”
   Amber Graham is driving home from volleyball practice.  She is tall, 6''1” , with shoulder length blonde hair and a tan that you only get in Southern California.  She is wearing a T-shirt and Daisy Duke shorts.  She pulled into her driveway and put the car into the garage.   She puts her sunglasses in the visor, grabs her gym bag and gets out.  Amber opens the door to the kitchen.  It feels strange to her because she can't hear her mom.  Usually Carrie is out in the kitchen or in the living room when she comes home from a late practice.  But tonight she wasn't anywhere downstairs.
   “Mom, I'm home.  Where are you?”
   Amber walks into the living room and sees nothing of her mom. 
   “Mom, I'm home.  Are we still going out to eat?  How about Italian?”
   Amber starts walking upstairs.  She can hear what sounds like her mom in her bedroom.  Must be getting ready for their night out.  Amber knows that it will be hard on her mom when she leaves her college.  The two of them have done everything together and now she will be graduating from high school and starting her new life.  They may never be that close again,  But if only Amber knew how close she and her mom would get before this night was over.
   “Mom, where do you want to go for sup-  oh my God, MOM!!”
   Amber flew the door open to her parents' bedroom and there she saw her mom.      
   Carrie Graham was lying on the bed.  She tied down spreadeagled, naked with her wrists and ankles bound with rope.  She no longer had her husband's tie in her mouth.  Instead she had her panties crammed completely in her mouth and had her tattered bra tied over that to hold them in place.
   Amber ran over to her mom.
   “Mom, who did this?  Are they still here?”
   Amber reaches up to take her gag out but her mom is very animated trying to get her daughter to look behind her.
   “Don't think so, girl.”
   Michael steps out from behind the door, grabs Amber, clasping his hand  tightly over her mouth.  He sticks the knife right at her neck as he forces Amber to stand up and grabs her arms to pin them behind her back.
   “Welcome home, Amber.  I have been so anxious to meet you since I saw all of your pictures in your room.”
   Carrie cries as her daughter is trembling within the grasp of vengeful ex-con.

Part three
   Carrie is straining to get free from her bed as Michael fondles Amber's breasts as he stands in his grasp.
   “Strip!” Michael orders as he releases the tall blonde.
   Carrie tries to reason with him behind her gag knows that it is futile.  Amber is weeping as she pulls her T-shirt up over her head.  She stands there with her breasts straining against her bra.  She slips out of her flip-flops while trying to hold the tears in.  She slips out of her shorts and stands briefly in her underwear.  She flips her long hair in front of her breasts but with a nod of Michael's knife, Amber reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra laying it on the bed.  And then finally she pulls her panties off.  Michael could feel his dick get bigger and bigger.  Amber stood  there hair covering her mature large breasts and her hands cover her crotch.  Michael could see the tan lines on the young girl's body.  She was the perfect bitch for him.  He bet she was a virgin.  He would find out soon.

Day turned to night and no one in the neighborhood even realized that Carrie and Amber  hadn't left the Graham home.  In the master bedroom things were going hot and heavy but Michael not done anything else.   
   Amber was lying on her stomach with her head right in her mother's crotch.  A rope around her neck ran up to her mom's neck so that if the blonde teen raised her head out of her mom's pussy she would strangle Carrie.  So Amber was forced to lick her mom's pussy even pressing it in as far as she could.  Amber's tongue was gathering up all of Michael's cum and it was slobbering all over her face.  Amber couldn't move either.  Her wrists were bound behind her back, her ankles and knees were bound together and she was in a hogtie with her ankles bound to her wrists.  Michael sat and watched, smoking on one of Peter's favorite cigars as the teenage worked on her mom.  Carrie cried into her gag as tears streamed down her face.   Her gag was soggy as she bit down into the panties in her mouth.
   “Nice going, kid.  You are doing a great job.  Don't worry, mom, you will get your turn soon and then it is my turn.  Your dear husband took away my entire life so this is payback.”
   Michael laughs as Amber continues her forced exploration of her mom's pussy.  It is going on an hour and no end seems to be in sight.  In fact Michael walks down stairs, grabs a beer out of the fridge and comes back up.  He sits down again and watches.  He soon starts playing with himself, getting ready for the next fun thing to do to his hot captives.

Part three:
   It is almost midnight and not one person was up on the street except for Carrie and Amber.  No one even knew either since the shades were pulled tight on all the windows.
   Carrie was downstairs in the kitchen at the stove fixing something for Michael to eat.  She is still naked and gagged only now it is huge ballgag that Michael had in his little bag of goodies.  It was red and was so tight in her mouth that she had no clearance between her teeth and hard rubber.  She had her wrists tied in front of her as she worked at the stove preparing some eggs and some link sausage.
   “Oh, wow, these strawberries are delicious.  You must tell me where you get them.  Oh, my bad, I guess you can't. And dip them in this cream you made, makes it better.”
   Michael laughs as he takes a strawberry and dips it to the white cream that lay on top of Amber's pussy.  Amber is lying on her back on top of the kitchen table.   She has arms tied above her head and the rope is tied off at the other end.  Her legs are tied  spreadeagled to the table legs with her knees bent down so her pussy is right near Michael.  She has a black ballgag in her mouth and is moaning from the action down at the bottom.  She also has two clothespins on her nipples. 
   “Come over here, Carrie and taste some of this.  I think your daughter's juices accent the taste.”
   Michael walks over, grabs Carrie who tries to resist him by putting her hands down hard on the counter but he rips her over.
   “Resisting me is futile, bitch.  Now you are going to do to Amber what she did to you upstairs.”
   He unties Carrie's wrists but still holding them, pulls them hard outward, and binds them to the opposite table legs.  Carrie's ankles are tied to each table legs as well.  So she is squatting bound in a small spreadeagle.  More importantly, she is head high with Amber's cream filled pussy.
   “OK, Carrie, when I pull the gag out, you will bend over, take a strawberry between your teeth and bury your head into that cream.  You better not come up until you have smeared that cream all over the berry and you better not drop it or I will beat your ass, understand.”
   He pulls the gag out and Carrie tries to talk to him.
   “Please don't do this.  I – gurgle.”
   Carrie's head is propelled down and she grabs a strawberry.  Michael then forces her head down into the creamy, hairy pussy of her daughter.  She is forced to lick it all over the berry but she lets loose of it.   So Michael whacks her hard on the ass with a wooden spatula.  She yelps out in pain but has to grab on to the berry so that he doesn't do it again.  Carrie brings the cream colored berry up and is then ordered to eat it.  It didn't taste good but she took it anyhow.
   Soon Carrie's entire face was deep in Amber's crotch licking as much of the cream as she could while also licking her daughter's hole.  While Carrie was doing that, Michael was at the top of the table.  Since Amber was over six feet tall, her head dangled over the top of the table.  So he took advantage of that by pulling his big, hard dick out and after pulling Amber's ballgag out, plunging it deep into her mouth and down her throat.  She had her head, dangling so it was easy for her to do her first ever blowjob.  Amber almost strangled on the first load but she swallowed and then Michael climaxed the largest load he had ever dropped.  It came out the side of her mouth, down to the floor and even into her long blonde hair which hung beneath her head.
   After this went on for another hour or so, Michael was beat.  He was ready for bed so he needed to secure his prizes for the night.  So he tied Carrie's wrists behind her back and then hoisted her on top of Amber.  He spread Carrie's legs apart and tied them to the chair legs on either side of Amber's head.  He then tied rope around their bodies at the waist and one that ran over the back of Carrie's neck holding her head in place right above her daughter's crotch.  As it turned out, Carrie's crotch was left right above Amber's nose.  So that the mother and daughter had to smell each other.    Michael took the ballgags, crammed them in their mouths, buckled them very tightly behind their heads so there would be no movement at all.  He took a couple of dishtowels and blindfolded them.  Satisfied that they weren't going to scream for help or get loose, he slapped Carrie's ass, went over turned off the light and strolled upstairs to sack out in Carrie's bedroom for a well deserved nap.  Tomorrow would be the final climax and he wanted the mother and daughter to spend one last night together. 

Part four:
   Michael stretched as he came down the stairs.  He had a great night's sleep in Peter's bed.  He walked out to the kitchen, goes past Carrie and Amber who are lying there awake and moaning in pain.  They are drenched in sweat despite the air conditioner cooling the house. 
   “How'd you, gals, do last night.  Get any sleep.  Man, I did.”
   Michael is making a pot of coffee and fixes him something to eat.  He is chomping on a piece of toast as he goes over to the two tied up women.
   “Wow, you  are really sweaty.  Perhaps you got hot smelling your daughter's pussy. “
   He slap Carrie's ass hard as he stands there. 
   “You know later I think I brought something with me that could satisfy that desire you may have.  First though, it will be breakfast, then a quick shower for me.  And for you, two, well I might be nice and relocate you upstairs.”
   Both women are spent. They are exhausted, sweaty, smelly and sore from lying on the hard table for the past seven hours.
   Michael brings his coffee over and sits down right in front of Carrie.  He reaches over and pulls the ballgag out of her mouth.
   “Please I need a drink,” Carrie barely is able to say.
   “Well, I think I can accommodate you on that.”
   He goes over, draws a drink of water, comes back over and throws it in Carrie's face laughing the whole time.
   “There is your drink of water, bitch.   Lick it off your face.”
   Carrie, fighting back tears, wets her lips as she tries to talk to Michael.
   “Why, why are you doing this to us.  My daughter is just a baby and I don't even know you.  If you have a beef with my husband talk to him.  He is a very understanding and kind man.
   Michael sips his coffee and addresses his captive.
   “I will tell you.  Eight fuckin' years ago I was arrested by your husband.  He hunted me down and arrested me.  I got 12 fuckin years in prison but I never thought about anything but getting out and going home to my wife and kid.  But then I was going to get out early.  Good behavior they said and was so excited.  But then my wife and son were gunned down by a shooter.  Said it was a tragic occurrence.  But then I found out that the shooter was a confidential informant of the one and only Peter Graham and that he should have been in prison like me but that the good Detective Graham kept getting him out so your kind husband caused me to lose everything.  So I am taking everything away from him.  His wife, his daughter , his life.”
   “Are you going to kill us?”
   Carrie asked with a shaky voice.
   Michael reaches over and crams the ballgag back in her mouth. 
   “Hell yes, but I am not going to do it.  Peter is when he gets home.  It will be a blast.”
   He gets up and walks into the living room.  Comes back with a long piece of rope.  He goes back to Carrie's head, ties the piece around her hair creating a ponytail and then he viciously pulls it back to Amber.  Amber is lying there staring blankly at the ceiling.  He winds the rope around her neck and give it a little slack.  He then goes back up to where Carrie is and tells her.
   “Now I would keep your head exactly where it is or else you will strangle your daughter, understand.”
   He then goes over, picks up a knife and comes back.  Carrie watches as he takes the knife and with one swift cut, whacks off her left nipple.  Of course blood goes down onto  Amber's body and even down into her crotch.  Carrie is screaming so loudly that Michael has to hand gag her.  He quickly puts a band-aid on it.  He doesn't care about the scarring because first of all she is done with breast-feeding and secondly she is going to be dead by nightfall.  He picks up the nipple and takes it around to Amber and places it on her left nipple. 
   “Now you have two.”
   The teenager cries in terror fearing that he plans on doing that to her.  But her biggest worry should be whether mom can keep her head up and not strangle her.
   “Listen, I am going to take a shower and when I come back down we will head upstairs and Amber, I am going to make you a woman and mom can watch.”
   Michael whistles as he heads upstairs with Carrie still in pain and trying to keep her head up and Amber still struggling with the noose and the extra nipple.

Part five: 
   Michael takes a very long shower perhaps twenty minutes or so.   He towels off and doesn't even put any clothes.  Hell, he would just have to take them off in a few minutes.  He took all of the bedding off  of the master bed.  This was Peter slept and this would be where he would fuck his only child. 
   He walks back down to the kitchen and the women are in bad shape.  Carrie's cut off nipple is bleeding through the band aid and she is tired of keeping her head up.  Amber is just plan tired. 
   “OK, ladies, time to get you off of the table.  I imagine you will need to rest up before we head upstairs.”
   The naked psycho unties Carrie first and helps her off of the table.  There is a pool of blood on Amber's crotch and her chest.  Michael takes the band aid off and cleans Carrie's wound before he puts another bandage on.  She is sitting meekly on a chair.  Carrie is finished.  She has no more drive in her and Michael is not even done with his torture of her.  He quickly gets Amber off of the table.  She has to helped over to a  chair.  She is sore, bloody from the severed nipple and is sweaty and smelly.  Amber was on the table for almost twelve hours by the time she was released.  She no longer looked like the All American California girl.  Her hair was matted with sweat.  I take both of their gags out and give them drinks of water.
   “You bastard, why did you cut off my mother's nipple.”
   “Well, Amber, what do you want me to cut off of yours. Your hair, your ear , your finger or toes.”
   “Why are you doing this to us?  It wasn't our fault about your wife and child.  My father didn't know that his informant would kill someone.  I wasn't even born yet and my mother wasn't even his wife.”
   “Well, that doesn't matter to me.  Now time to be quiet again.”
   He crams the ballgags back and makes them walk towards the stairs.  Amber's hands are tied in front of her and Carrie's behind her back.  They walk slowly up the stairs not knowing what lies in front of them.     

Soon Amber is tied down to the bed with her hands bound together above her head and tied to the bed.  Her legs are spread wide apart and tied to each bed post.  She still has her breasts bound and the ballgag in her mouth.  Carrie is tied, bent over a chair with her neck bound to the chair legs, her wrists still bound behind her back.  Her legs are stretched out very wide in a split tied to the door knob of the bathroom door and the bedroom door.  She is quite a bit of pain as she has been impaled with a broom stick shoved as far up her ass as possible.  She also has rope tied to each big toe and it is then taken up to the ceiling to two eye-holes and then brought back down and little weights from the exercise room in the basement are attached to them.  Obviously Carrie is in quite a bit of pain.  She is sweating heavily and doesn't want to move any or else the broom will go further up her burning ass.  She does strain to look over shoulder at Amber's ordeal.
   Her beautiful daughter is getting a royal fucking from Michael.  He is on top and his dick is firmly deep inside her pussy.
   “Well what do you know, mom.  Your daughter here ain't a virgin.  So I won't be able to bust her cherry.  You may need to talk to her, oh that is right.  You're both gagged so you won't be talking to each other.”
   He crams his dick further into Amber who is screaming in pain.  He also presses down hard on her tits.  He bends down and starts sucking them harder and harder.  He is cramming his dick deeper and deeper even rising up off of her to get it further down her pussy.  He finally let go with a loud yell as he drops a large load down into her body.  Amber lies there shaking and moaning.  Did she like it?
   Michael pulls it out and it is dripping.  He drips on her as he goes to the top, pulls out her ballgag, and crams it back in her mouth.  Amber makes a face as she starts sucking his cum and her own fluids in her mouth.
   “Man, you are becoming a natural at this, girl.  Perhaps this is your true calling rather than volleyball.  Suck it down, suck it harder.”
   He slap Amber to make her go faster.
   Suddenly Carrie lets out a loud, muffled scream.  The broom has gone further up her ass as she hangs in air trying desperately to not impale herself more.  She is sweating so much that she is leaving a large puddle in her carpet.  Her body is red from sweat and strain.  Her severed nipple is still red but has stopped bleeding.
   Amber gulps a very large bomb and Michael yanks it out.  He sprays her with the cum and saliva.  The once very vibrant, attractive teen is slowly dying inside.  She realizes her dream of playing volleyball is not going to happen.   On she goes swallowing load after load.  When will he stop.  He probably won't for a while. 
   Michael had taken a Viagra when he got up this morning and then took some heroin he had brought with him.  That turned him into a fucking machine.  And Amber Graham would be the recipient of it.  After dropping four loads of cum into Amber's belly, he went back down dropped another load in the poor teenager's body.  Amber couldn't take it anymore and passed out.  He got up and with his dick dripping from cum, went over to Carrie struggling in the corner of the room, took her ballgag out, pulled her head back and dropped another two loads in her mouth.  Carrie also passed out from the impalement and the oral sex.
   “Sleep, my darlings, cause the worst is yet to come including a grand finale for both of you and your dear, bastard husband.”     

Part five:
   It is almost 5 o'clock in the Graham home.  Peter left a text message saying that would be home around 7 and asked how the college visitation trip went.   Michael took great pleasure texting him while Carrie and Amber looked helpless to do anything about it.  He told Peter that the garage door opener was broken but she had gotten him something that he would love.  Michael also told how the college trip went well and that she was sure that Amber would get a scholarship.  Both women were weeping as they knew that wasn't going to happen.  By now they knew that Michael planned on killing them unless a miracle occurred.
   For Carrie and Amber the last hours of their lives will be horrendous ones.  After they woke up they found themselves in a bad place.  They were both in the kitchen on the table again only this time the table had been opened wide like a leaf board needed to placed there.  Instead they are bound back to back with their wrists bound their heads to the chandelier that graced the ceiling.  They have their legs out in a split with each ankle bound to the table legs.  They have rope around their chest and waists to hold them together. 
   But both were not in good shape.  Michael and his trusty knife had made them bloody messes as blood ran slowly down their torsos.  Amber, once a gorgeous blonde volleyball player with her whole future ahead of her, sat in a daze.  She had a bandage on her left side of her face where her ear was whacked off by Michael.  He also decided she should get a boob job like her mother so he cut both of her nipples off and not only that but he gave her a scarlet letter.  She had an S carved on her stomach and chest to indicate how she was not a virgin at the time he fucked her.  And Michael found one of Peter's old badges and he stuck it in the left breast where the nipple used to be. 
   Carrrie had both ears chopped off and the other nipple is gone.  Both of them are bleeding a little less now as Michael bandage everything up.  A lot of the bleed is seeping from their mouths where they have two of Peter's ties being used as cleave gags.  But both ties were saturated with blood so they are chewing on their own blood wringing it out in their mouth and letting it careen slowly down their tortured bodies.   Sitting with their asses in the open area of the table, allowed Michael to put two pokers from their downstairs fireplace up their asses.  The more they move the more it hurts, burns and bleeds.    But they are blindfolded so they don't see the surprise Michael is cooking up for their final meal. 
   He is at the stove, frying their ears and nipples before dropping into a liquid composed of piss and cum.  He will call it Ear Soup.
   “OK, ladies, lunch is served.  Now I don't know if you will like it but it will the last meal you will ever eat so if you get sick, oh well, too bad.”
   He goes over and takes Carrie's gag out.  She is too weak to talk but when he puts a spoonful of the liquid to her lips she gags but then he grabs a fork and puts some of the chopped and a tidbit of nipple on it.  He holds her nose, forcing her mouth open and then he shoves it in.  He clamps her mouth shut forcing her to swallow it.  She is hysterical when he takes her blindfold off and she sees what she has eaten. 
   “Another piece, bitch,  this is probably Amber's.”
   Carrie is forced to take another and another.  She heaves but nothing comes up.  Michael replaces the gag in her mouth and moves to Amber.
   The poor teen is in a catatonic state so she is expressionless as he makes her sip the piss/cum sauce and then Michael shoves the ear/nipple concoction down her throat. 
   “OK, ladies, I think we are done here.  I have a lot of cleaning to do and you're too messy to fuck again so I need to tie you up one last time and get ready for Peter.  This is going to be such a blast. “

Part six:
   Michael was tired.  He had a very busy and very wonderful 24 hours.  He never killed Peter Graham but did the next best thing.  He took his wife and daughter from him.  Oh, they were still alive but they weren't the same.  They had been fucked, mutilated and made to do some bad things to each other.  He had so much of his DNA in them that it would be a slam dunk conviction by a court if he ever got caught.  But he didn't plan for that to happen though since they have to have bodies to get DNA off of.
   Michael takes two chairs into the garage and puts them between the two cars in there.  It is a three car garage so there is a lot of room between Carrie and Amber's cars.  He then comes back and unties Carrie and amber from the table.  He removes the pokers from their asses and it comes out very bloody.  He probably knows that he has caused horrible damage to their rectums, their intestines but in a little while it won't matter.
   He unties the women and they just slump over in two other chairs as he closes the table and cleans up the blood underneath.  He wants no evidence left of what horrors happened here.  He removes the bloody ties from the women's lips but he crams each of their panties in the other's mouths and then takes the duct tape and starts winding it completely around their heads.  He stops at six winds and then he goes to the garage, comes back in with a roll of electrical tape.  He wraps it around the duct tape and stops at five wraps.  Finally another five wraps of the duct tape again.  Carrie and Amber will not be able to warn Peter at all when he gets home in about a half hour.  He reties their wrists behind their backs with rope and then uses the electrical tape to secure their fingers.  No picking at the knots.  He then walks them out to the garage.  It will be the last time they will ever be in their house. 

A few minutes later.
   Michael, who is sweating from the heat of the garage, is working in the nude.  He has secured the ladies to the chairs with a lot of rope.  They can't move as he is busy setting up a couple of wooden apparatuses.  He just threw some wood together and was placing two large shotguns that he had found in the basement.  He carefully aimed and pointed them at the ladies' chests.  In fact they were positioned right below their breasts so if they go off the bullet will shoot them in the heart.   He ties a piece of rope to the trigger and then runs the other end to the door.  He goes inside first and comes back in a few minutes fully dressed with a hat on.  As he closes the door he attaches the rope to the door.  As soon as it is opened from the inside the triggers will fire and the women will be dead.  But Michael also wants to take out the reason for all of this, Peter Graham.  So he set two gas cans that happen to be full of gas and a wick that will ignite when triggered.  A tripwire is placed across the door so that if Peter steps into the garage which he will, it will blow up the cans and Michael cuts the gas line of both cars so that the gasoline goes all over the floor. 
   “Well, ladies, it has been nice but it is time for me to leave.  Your husband thinks the garage door is broken but I just disconnected it so must go in the front door.  I left him a note from there is a surprise out here in the garage and when he opens the door, he will shoot both of you dead just like my family died.  Then he will rush out here to try and save you and will set the gas bomb off, blowing himself and the house to pieces.  It has been fun.  Have a good remainder of you r life and adios.”
   Michael raises the garage door just enough to crawl out underneath it.  He walks into the woods behind the house and waits for all hell to break loose.
   About thirty minutes later, Peter Graham into his driveway.  He carries his bags in and closes the door.  He whistles as he walks through the house.  He thinks Carrie and Amber are on their way home so he doesn't expect them home soon .   He walks into the kitchen, sees some soup that Carrie left on the stove so he tries some.  He thinks the meat in the pan tasted very good.  He wondered what the little balls of meat was but he popped one of his wife's nipples in his mouth and read the note that was left for him.  Peter didn't even notice that it wasn't his wife's handwriting.  The note told him that she had left him a surprise in the garage.
   So Peter goes over and opens the door to the garage.  Suddenly he hears the muffled screams of his wife and daughter and followed seconds later by the loud explosion of dual gunshot blasts.  He flips the light on and sees the naked bodies of Carrie and Amber slumped over in the chairs with blood gushing from their chests.
   “Oh, my God, no, Carrie!  Amber1”
   A stunned Peter can't believe what he sees and he immediately rushes down to try and save them but just as Michael planned, he tripped over the wire and the crazed ex-con watches from the woods as the house explodes and is totally engulfed in flames.
   The revenge was fulfilled.  The Graham family were dead and the authorities had a very difficult time getting anything from the bodies.   The murders were never solved and Michael, well having fulfilled  what he set out to do, was found two days later lying dead on the graves of his wife and son.  The police said it was a suicide and he was buried beside them. 

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Re: Criminal's Revenge
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 09:41:15 PM »
Nice ending to a disturbing story.  Bravo and thank you.  BTW, you have 2 part 'five"'s

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 03:25:29 PM »
“Why are you doing this to us?  It wasn't our fault about your wife and child.  My father didn't know that his informant would kill someone.  I wasn't even born yet and my mother wasn't even his wife.”

How is this possible.?  She's 18, and Mike's wife was killed a year before he got released.  I doubt Mike would wait 18 years for revenge.  If his end game was to kill himself after he killed Peter, Carrie and Amber, he definitely wouldn't wait that long.  But that's my only problem with an otherwise amazing story.   

Offline Slimfatter
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 5
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 04:04:59 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out.  I will make the change.