7 (14.9%)
Elizabeth
6 (12.8%)
Rosie
9 (19.1%)
Tash
25 (53.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Filming  (Read 63249 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1087
Re: Filming
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 08:19:44 PM »
WOW this is something else!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 09:18:44 PM »
Day 12

Tash hugged the blanket tightly around her as she slowly woke. It was the first time since they had kidnapped that she had managed to get any real rest. She enjoyed the heaters radiating heat and allowed them to keep her battered body warm. Despite the fact that she was chained to the wall by a dog collar she couldn't remove and that she still couldn't feel several of her toes, right now Tash was in relative comfort. It felt nice, peaceful even.

She turned to her dog bowl and saw that it had been refilled for her to drink. Feeling her how dry her throat was from screaming and that she was thirsty, she crawled to her bowl and smelled the contents. It was aromatic with the smell of stale urine. They had pissed into her bowl again knowing that eventually, she would have no choice but to take a drink. It was either their piss from the bowl or her own off the ground.

Tash backed away trying to hold back tears. The peaceful sanctuary she had made for herself had been shattered. Stolen away from her reach. She wondered how long they were going to keep torturing her before they or their viewers got bored of hurting her. Was anyone even looking for her? Just then the hatch opened and she whimpered knowing what was coming next. Instead, there was only visitor who came down to her dungeon today. No cameras and no tools of suffering in his hand. It was the man who co-hosted the show.

I walked towards Tash and enjoyed her fear. It made me smile before my lips turned into a sad frown. I couldn't look at her like this, seeing her suffering this much disgusted me. The things I had done to her made me sick just thinking of them. I approached her and felt her face. She flinched to my touch and cried wondering how I was going to hurt her. I took my hand away and used it to wipe away tears from my own eyes. Tears of shame.

"I'm so sorry Tash. I never meant for this. It was meant to be one or two scenes and then we were going to let you go but Amanda just wanted to punish you. The torturing you everyday thing was her idea. I guess she's unhappy because...because of how I feel about you."

"You...you like me?"

I placed my hand towards her again and this time she leaned into me and rested her head in my arms. A little smile formed on her sweet angelic face that was marked with my handprint. God I was a monster, what's wrong with me? Tash saw I was upset and pulled me closer to her. Her left thumb was missing its nail due to me pulling it out and her tits were covered with bruises that I had helped create but none of that seemed to matter to her. She was so strong, so brave. How she managed to find it in her heart to forgive me was a mystery I would never solve.

"But I thought you liked Amanda, that's why you hurt me right? Because that's what she wanted you to do."

I pulled her closer and kissed her cut lips to stop her talking. The thoughts racing inside her head were only tormenting her more so I tried to get her thinking of something else. She felt my tongue explore her mouth, the oriface which I had skull fucked countless times before. When I pulled away from her, I was out of breath. My breath had been stolen the minute I saw her.

"Nobody's going to hurt you ever again."

She smiled at me and kept smiling as I spread her legs open. Tash felt me entering her and responded with a soft moan. Then she woke up and felt reality slap her in the face. She felt me slap her in the face.

"Wake up slut. It's no fun when you're passed out."

She was kneeling down in front of a wooden support beam which she was tried to with barbed wire. The metal barbs were sharp and pressed themselves across various parts of her body. Wrapped around her chest just above and below her breasts, her wrists, tighs and calfs to produce a sight that could have belonged to a horror movie. Little droplets of blood fell down like raindrops as she tried her best to keep still. I turned the sybian between her legs back on and keeping still became an impossible task.

Unfortunately, the wires was only making her cry and she would only let out the odd whimper. It was far from the screaming and pleading for mercy that we were expecting. Luckily the bullwhip and cane easily solved that problem. Her tits were bleeding from me and Amanda taking turns to strike her. I saw Amanda smile as she slammed the cane down on Tash's tits once again. The cunt screamed and the barbs punished her further as they dug into her when pain.

She stared up at me and begged me to help her. To save her. It made me uncomfortable so I lashed the whip to make her stop. It striked her right across her nipples. I then swung again and my aim allowed me to catch her right on her exposed clit. Tash's eyes widened and she started to choke as pain flooded her every thought. Her whole world was anguish as I continued to whip her.

Amanda twisted Tash's nose ring, playing with it as the sex machine buzzing away inside of our punch bag and forced another orgasm out of her. She was done for the day. We could all see that. Pushed beyond her breaking point several times over. We turned off the cameras and then the sybian. Using cable cutters, we removed her bounds and let her twitch and cry on the ground. Her own juices dripped down her thighs and her cunt was swollen from hours of stimulation. We rubbed some alcohol into her wounds as disinfectant and added to her suffering.

She was then hosed her down and tin of dog food was emptied onto the ground for her to eat. She ate in silence as we reviewed the footage. We turned up the volume on the cameras to max to hear every scream and beg. All the while, Tash kept staring at me. I smiled at her thinking of what else we could do. To my surprise, just for a split second in between her sobs, I could have sworn that she smiled back.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 04:03:22 AM by Beater »

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 10:29:15 PM »
Another amazing chapter.  Love it more with every chapter.  I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter, but it turns out it was a dream.

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »
Like it strange beginning.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 10:52:54 PM »
Are you going to do any of the disgusting stuff in her 'fan mail'?  I hope so. 

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2016, 06:20:39 AM »
Are you going to do any of the disgusting stuff in her 'fan mail'?  I hope so. 

I'll do a human toilet chapter but I won't do any of the other stuff unless I decide to kill her off as it would realistically result in death. I think that's why you don't see alot of that kind of thing outside of snuff stories. I'm not into beastiality but the next chapter involves petplay so its sort of similar. Planning to make it last at least a month in story time and will decide what to do with Tash when I reach around day 31.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 06:27:02 AM »
Day 14

Two weeks. Two long anguishing weeks of torture and abuse. Tash couldn't believe that it had been two weeks since they kidnapped her and forced her to star in their films. She lost count of how many times she'd been raped and beaten. The past fortnight replayed itself in flashbacks that highlighted the hell she had been living. It all came to her in a blur of pain. Slut torture entertainment, what kind of sadistic fuckers could come up with something as fucked up as that?

The answer was the sadistic fuckers that owned her. Owned her? That was an interesting way to put it, the way she was starting to see herself as their property. The person she used to be would have cried at such a thought. Now her tears were saved for when she really needed them. The idea that she had been degraded and humiliated so much that she felt worthless would have upset her. She wasn't that person anymore. She wasn't even a person anymore, just a thing to be hurt and used. Those bastards had taken everything from her. No not all them were bad, that man was nicer to her than the others. I voice in her head pointed out how ridiculous that idea was, that man was just as cruel as the others, if not more so. Another voice whispered that he was kinder than Amanda. Well yeah, said her conscious, there's no one meaner than that bitch.

"Oh god no. This must be what going insane feels like."

Tash suddenly realised that she spoke that last sentence out loud and found herself more scared than ever. She almost wished someone would come down to fuck her or that they would film the next scene just so she wouldn't be alone.

Her tongue picked up the taste of blood again. The metallic rusty taste strayed inside her mouth no matter how many times she tried to spit it out. She had lost a tooth yesterday. Punched out by one of the film crew who felt that she wasn't grinding her hips enough for him. A gang rape in the morning to make sure her day was miserable from start to finish. Cumming into her eyes seemed to be the newest trend for the group. One asshole does it and they all want a try. Not him though, no he came inside her mouth as always because he liked feeding her his cum so wouldn't go hungry. No that wasn't right, she was starving and he only did that to watch her struggle to swallow.

After they finished fucking her, they made her exercise nude and covered in their cum. Squats until her legs became jelly, crunches with the cattle prod as motivation. They made her hold a plank while giving her a brutal back whipping, every time she dropped down, they would switch to the cane and punish her ass for a little bit. Jumping jacks to watch her bruised tits bounce up and down and to cause even more pain to her feet which hurt her to walk never mind jump. Lastly they mind her do the splits with a dildo positioned beneath her cunt, when she couldn't get all the way down, they helped force her. Tash's legs were burning with ache now indicating that muscles must have been pulled but she was just glad that nothing had popped out.

Seeing her work out and watching her body sweat must have turned them on as they proceeded to have another session of raping Tash for fun. They added a little twist this time just to mix things up, ass and mouth only. A stapler was used to seal her cunt before they ravaged her.

Her hands moved down her body where she carefully removed the last staple that had been clamped through her pussy lips. She breathed in short pants as she dislodged it and cried out as she felt the wound sting. Ever so gently, Tash slowly rubbed her clit. Her fingers moved in a smoothing circle as she tried to pleasure herself. She just needed a small source of release, a little bit of joy to remind her what happiness felt like.

Of course pain accompanied her pleasure. Her fingers caressed over several red welts where her clit had been strike directly and her cunt was sore and swollen from it being forcefully used. While fingering herself, she felt a tear that stung as she continued trying to make herself cum.

I listened to her moan as I waited above her in the barn. While waiting for one last cameraman to go find a tripod, I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it so I could take a drag. The filming crew turned to me looking somewhat disappointed. They then shrugged and continued their discussions except for Amanda who walked over to me.

"I thought you quit. You know how bad that is for you."

"Yeah I know. How do you feel about the scene. I know it's not really what turns you on but it should still be hot."

"Yeah it should be. Listen, do you want to get some..."

She was cut off by the cameraman returning and everyone shuffling to go down the hatch and decided to wait until they were alone to continue their conversation.

Tash panicked as we entered the dungeon. She quickly pulled her hand away just she was finally on the blink of cumming. We quickly set up the cameras and started filming.

"Hello and welcome to day 14 of slut torture entertainment's anniversary marathon...Tash, why don't you tell the people at home what we caught you doing just now."

She remained silent and looked away from the cameras in embarrassment. Amanda pulled on the cunt's nose ring and forced her to look into the cameras.

"The dumb whore was pleasuring herself without our permission. You would've thought that getting gang banged every day would be enough for her but Tash is one of the biggest sluts we have ever had on the show. We weren't planning on beating her today but I think she deserves to be punished."

"No please, I'm sorry. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt me."

Amanda held Tash's hands behind her back as I approached her and then inserted my fingers into her cunt. Stimulating her, I was nothing like how gentle and careful she had been, instead I finger blasted her and caused her tortured cunt as much pain as pleasure. Despite this, her vaginal walls tightened as she was about to cum once more. I slapped her hard and choked her to deny Tash her orgasm. Waiting a while for her stop coughing, I started fingering her again and forced her to the edge again. This time I twisted her nipples and yanked on them to treat her to pain all over again. I then brought her to the point of orgasm again for a third time and enjoyed seeing how desperate she now was.

"Please let me cum. Please let me cum!"

I allowed her to and she squirted everywhere. I rubbed her juices that covered my hand on her face and then made her suck my fingers clean. Tash was shaking as ecasty overwhelmed her. Amanda kept her still as I pushed the lit end of my cigarette into her clit and we listened to her scream.

Doing so caused my ashtray to blackout. We chucked a bucket of cold water on her to wake her up. Her hand went to her cunt where she felt her burnt clit and cried. We had unchained her from the wall and had attached a leash to her dog collar that I was now holding. Tash looked so cute like this, on all fours with tears dripping down her face. It was where she belonged.

"So Tash, should we punish you for being such a worthless slut?"

"Please don't. Please just give me one day where you don't beat me."

"If we don't hurt you, you have to do everything we say. Do you think that's fair?"

She was cautious whenever any of us said anything to her. Couldn't really blame her for that but it's not like she had an actual choice.

"Okay...okay I'll do what you want."

"Good girl. Today Tash you're going to be our dog. You're going to stray on your hands and knees and you're not going to speak, only bark. One bark for a yes and two barks for a no. Do you understand?"

Humiliation degraded Tash as we were striping her of what was left of her humanity. She responded with the cutest most pathetic sound she had ever made.

"Woof."

"Good dog. Now let's show off my pet for a bit."

I lead Tash by her leash and made her crawl by my feet. When she had her juicy ass perfectly aimed at the camera, I told her to preform her first trick.

"Wag your tail bitch."

She shook her ass for me from side to side but we felt like she wasn't being enthusiastic enough. Amanda had something just for this. A dog tail butt plug that was uncomfortably and unnecessary large. We had it specially made for Tash. The tail part was a perfect match to her light brown hair and it came with a remote control that could send painful electric shocks. Amanda didn't bother applying any lube and began forcing it in to Tash's ass dry. The bitch screamed as her asshole was stretched out. We of course made sure that the thing wasn't too big that it ruined her fuck hole, Tash's ass was a popular pastime for us.

Once it was in, it was extremely difficult for the wearer to remove due to the pain that it would cause. Anyone who wanted access to her hole of course could easily yank it out and stuff it back in but not without causing Tash significant discomfort. Amanda shocked her and Tash wagged her tail like a happy puppy.

I continued to lead her and told her to keep barking. Amanda was perhaps a little too trigger happy and shocked Tash again but it caused the desired result.

"Woof woof woof."

"Sit!"

It was a simple enough command and Tash obeyed looking up me. I was surprised that there was no hate in her eyes. Just sadness that was adorable and amusing.

"Roll over!"

It really wasn't the most graceful thing I've ever seen nor the hottest. Tash kind of tumbled over and flopped to her back and then to her hands and knees again. I decided to just move on.

"Paw!"

She lifted her hand and I squeezed it and then patted her on the head to humiliate her even more.

"Beg!"

Now that was hot. Tash lifted both her hands level with her breasts and then struck her tongue out and started panting like a bitch in heat. I told her to squat down so her pussy was visable and that she was completely exposed. It looked as if she was begging me to fuck her in every way possible and to torture her in every way I knew how to.

Everyone in the room was more than happy to oblige.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 10:46:53 AM »
Another stellar chapter.  Like a good wine, this story gets better with time, and was amazing when it started.  I like humiliation and degradation, this story has that in boatloads.  I LOVE this story!  BTW not ALL the things mentioned by her `fans`would be lethal.  But human toilet, probs my fave. ::):

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 02:46:42 AM »
Okay I'm going to do a little experiment to test out the polling system at this board. The idea is to see how voters a poll can get as the idea of a kind of interactive story where you guys pick the results would fit well in a story like this. Basically if theres not too many voters (only 1) then theres not too much point as and the idea is unlikely to work. It would also provide me with feedback to what you guys would prefer.

This poll is about which whipping scene idea is your favourite. Most popular is guaranteed and the second most popular could happen later. The other two might be mentioned as a past day event.

1) Water torture based whipping with Tash being suspended upside down and having her head dunked into a glass box filled with water while being whipped.

2) Wheel of pain where the two host will spin a game wheel to determine who many times they whip Tash and what they use to do it with.

3) Clothes pins/paper clips with them being placed all over her body and then whipped off one by one.

4) Playing a game of darts using Tash as the dart board, different parts of her body are assigned with a different number. The scores are added up to see how much she gets whipped.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 12:22:37 PM »
In the absence of an 'all of the above" I picked the 'wheel of pain'.  Had here been an all of the above, that would've been my pick.  I know whatever you do to Tash,  I'll love it.  This is quite possibly my favourite story on the board. 

Tony V.
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 12:32:32 PM »
I would like to suggest the use of Binder Clips, as well as Paper Clips and Clothes Pins.....

Tony V.              :police:

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 07:44:18 PM »
Was kind of hoping for more votes but it was a fun little experiment. I'm going to leave it running for a bit longer than planned as the next chapter won't feature any of them. On a related note, does any one mind if I change the game wheel I was originally planning to use into a deck of cards instead, I tried to come up with some rules for the game and I think I've came up with something but it's really difficult to describe using a game wheel and theres only so many times I can make the wheel spinning around sound interesting without repeating myself. Sometimes using something simpler can make things smoother.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 09:57:59 PM »
Your story, your decision.  I've enjoyed everything you've done on this , so no problems here.  Actually, that sounds more interesting than the wheel.  Can't wait to see it. 

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2016, 05:27:24 AM »
Day 15

Thrust after thrust like a piston, each caused his cock to brutalise her cunt. This brute was raping her like an animal and instead of screaming and trying to get away from him, Tash just laid there on her back and allowed him to ravish her. He increased his pace and she started to moan as a part of her managed to enjoy it. The man was too busy drilling her to notice meaning she didn't receive the usually face slaps or nipple twist that came her way whenever they thought that she wasn't in complete misery.

Her mind was split in two. Part of her wanted this man whose name she didn't know, who hurt her at every chance and was raping her to continue so she could for just a moment pretend that her life wasn't a living hell. The other part of her mind was in anguish as it dealt with the fact that an old fat monster who was old enough to be her grandfather was raping her.

The old man groaned as his body pressed against her's and made it difficult for her to breathe. Tash felt his cock throb and his seed leak out as he emptied his balls inside of her. He lay on top of her to rest before taking his cock out of her and slapping her hard on her left tit that was already covered in bruises. Hurting her unnecessarily after using her was their way to tell her that she had been a good fuck.

He positioned his cock near her mouth but pulled away when she tried to reach it. The bastard was going to make her beg for it.

"Please sir, may this useless cunt clean your mighty cock?"

Her face turned bright red and fresh tears fell down her face as she was forced to humiliate herself further. They weren't satisfied with just fucking and torturing her, they wanted to completely break her. Soon there wouldn't be anything left.

Tash wrapped her lips around the old man's cock and used her tongue to lick her own cunt juices off his shaft. Left over cum spilled into her mouth and caused her stomach to turn. Tasting the tool that had only seconds ago defiled her in the worst why possible was utterly revolting. He rubbed her spit that coated his rod over her face before adding his own. Tash laid back down to the ground as she tried to recover from yet another session of abuse.

Every part of her hurt, everything was sore and beaten. Her chest rose up and down in pained pants as she struggled to breathe. She was either having another panic attack or her broken ribs were worse than she had originally thought. Left alone in the darkness, Tash cried herself to sleep as the walls of her prison seemed to close in around her. It felt like she was suffocating.

Several hours passed before we decided to film that day. I opened the hatch and we went down the stairs to find Tash asleep on the floor. She was cum covered mess and her eyelids were shut tightly in restless sleep. I put on some waterproofs and then filled a bucket with water before adding a small concentration of beech. The man who had raped Tash earlier that day used a hose to spray intense cold water at her. She woke up in fright, shrieking as her skin turned to ice.

I slapped her hard and told her to shut up. Drinking late last night had left me with a hung over that was refusing to go away. As much as I normally loved hearing Tash scream, today I would've beat her senseless if she made another sound. She obeyed me like a good whore but her face showed how much I had hurt her. Those pretty blue eyes of her's that were pink from crying so much watered up again and her busted lips quivered in the saddest expression I had ever seen. She held still as I used a toilet brush to wash her with the mixture in the bucket. The bristles of the brush were as rough as ever and I was sparing no effort into making sure it hurt as much as possible but Tash took it in silence. She was doing what I had asked of her.

I smiled at her as I finished and she was hosed down to remove the soap bubbles from her body. Taking the bucket and brush, I picked them up from the ground and moved them out of the way. I then moved back and helped hold Tash still as Amanda applied some makeup to her. It took longer than I thought as Amanda expertly covered Tash's swollen lip and applied plenty of mascara so we could see some pretty black tears. We then pulled out her buttplug and made her take an enema to clean her out before sealing her again and giving her an electric shock using the remote control. It was amusing watching her yelp and squirm as we fried her asshole. We shocked her again for a cheap laugh.

I walked to the back as Amanda tied Tash's hair into pigtails and then pulled on her leash to make the cunt crawl. She flicked her blonde hair and then took off the trench coat she was wearing to reveal a black corset that hugged her figure and a pair of black lace underwear. She looked absolutely stunning and that cruel smile of her's was beautiful. The cameras started rolling and Amanda introduced the viewers, inviting them to join in in her.

"Hello and welcome to day 15 of slut torture entertainment presents, fun with Tash."

Fun? To Tash, that word resonated the loudest out of anything anyone had ever said to her. This was fun to them. It had been over two weeks since she had been abducted and hope of someone saving her was vanishing like a slow sunset. As the days inched by, her life was getting darker and darker. She had once thought that enduring bad experiences made people stronger, made them more brave and tougher. She was getting weaker, more broken as everything hurt worse and worse with every passing hour. Her own mind and body were turning against her.

"Today I'm going to make this stupid little cunt into my bitch."

Amanda pulled on Tash's nose ring to make her pet look her in the eye before slapping the girl back to the ground.

"You're going to obey my every command Tash and I promise I won't hurt you too much but if you disobey me in any way, I'll make you beg for death."

Using her knee high leather boots, she pushed Tash's face into the dirt and we filmed a close up of her with her teeth clenched and her eyes closed as she was reminded of her place.

"Lick my boots."

Tash looked up at her not understanding the command. Surely she didn't want her to use her tongue on her filthy boots. A sharp kick to her broken ribs told her differently as she cried out in agony. Quickly, she scrambled to Amanda and forced herself to place her face just a inch away from her boots. Tash then, with great difficulty swallowed what was left of her pride and struck her tongue out to clean Amanda's boots. I had been wondering why Amanda had paced herself around the barn and trod in the waste of the cattle inside. Now I knew why. Tash's nose wrinkled as she smelt and tasted what she was licking. Amanda guided her by pulling on her leash making her take long licks and got off every time she heard Tash gag.

She took her time degrading Tash with her boots and made her lick clean every part. Tash was then allowed to cover her face and cry. The humiliation had been too much for her. She hatred this woman and yet here she was, at her feet worshipping her as if she was some sort of goddess.

Amanda came back holding a riding crop and started to beat Tash with it using hard, wild swings. She shrieked and tried to crawl away from Amanda's vicious assault. She came crawling to me and hugged my leg with her arms begging me to help her. My cock got rock hard at the idea of her willingly running to me. I shrugged her off and let Amanda continue seemingly angrier than before.

With one especially nasty swung, the crop shattered in two. Tash screamed and thrashed on the ground. So much for going easy on her I thought but compared to what Amanda really wanted to do, this was light and merciful. If it were up to her, she would nail Tash's tits to a post and then whip her so hard that she frayed her.

I didn't know what happened to her to make her like this but she loved making girls like Tash suffer. She scared me a little bit when she was this but wow was it hot. She put on a strap on with an oversized rubber cock and then pinned Tash down. The look of horror on Tash's face as she felt it enter her was priceless. The pigtails her hair was tied in were perfect handles as Amanda punished her cunt. Cries became screams it felt like someone was lighting a fire in between her legs. She begged her to stop asking for just a tiny shred of human compassion. Nothing was given to her and her body slumped to the ground as she blacked out.

We ended filming as we had what we needed and cleaned Tash's mouth to make sure we could use it when ever we wanted a little stress relief and then left her unconscious on the ground. We didn't even need to chain her to the wall anymore, the idea of escaping was no longer in her mind. Hope had been beaten out her and the person she once was seemed like such a stranger to her. A young woman who was enjoying life, someone who always had a kind smile on her face and knew what love and laughter was. All of that had been beaten out of her.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2016, 08:08:59 AM »
HOT.  Another amazing chapter.  I love Amanda's sadism.