7 (14.9%)
Elizabeth
6 (12.8%)
Rosie
9 (19.1%)
Tash
25 (53.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Filming  (Read 62767 times)

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
Filming
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:18:08 AM »
The story detailed in this topic is entirely a work of fiction with every character that appears in the story being fragments of my own imagination. Any similarities that the characters may have with real life people in either name or description is purely coincidental. All characters which appear are also of legal age being 18 years in age or older. Warning, the following story details themes of rape, torture and both physical and mental abuse. Please only read if you are an adult and are willing to read a story of such nature.

Day 1

We waited for her to stop yelling through her gag and struggling against her bounds before we started filming. The camera zoomed in to the black sack that covered her head and then proceeded to zoom out and move down her body to give the viewers a good look at our lovely victim. She was tied down to a chair with her arms handcuffed and chained to the ceiling. Her legs were bound together by thick leather belts at her ankles and knees and a piece of string was looped around each of her toes, pulling them back to show the soles of her feet. The camera focused on her breasts which weren't as big as some of the past stars I've worked with but they were still appealing and looked perfect to whip. Her nipples were hard due to the cold gust that creeped through the hidden door of my barn and her chest roused up and down as she took deep breaths. Sweat covered her body and the poor bitch was shaking in fear. We had entertained ourselves for a bit by creeping up to her and groping her body while we waited for the cameras to be set up. Hearing her scream and try to shake the hood of her face so she could see what we were doing to her had convinced everyone that she would be great fun to hurt.

My co-host, Amanda, tapped me on my shoulder and smiled. She was looking forward to this. A ravishing blonde who was as sadistic as anyone I've worked with, me and her made a good team. We walked into shot and got behind the bound cunt where we welcomed our guest. Together we removed her hood and enjoyed the look of terror on the girl's face after her eyes adjusted to the light and she realised she was naked and bound. She started to scream but Amanda quickly delivered a hard slap and then took a hold of her to keep her still. The camera filmed as Amanda carefully brushed the slut's brown hair and tied it in a ponytail to prevent it covering her face. Tears rolled down her face and her pretty light blue eyes pleaded for someone to help her.

"Welcome to another episode of slut torture entertainment. As you can see we have a lovely new model who can't wait to suffer for you."

My words caused the girl to fight against her cuffs and cry out before Amanda administered another slap. She then continued with the introduction.

"To celebrate the anniversary of this show we have a special event lined up for you."

"That's right Amanda. To celebrate we are going to provide you sadist with an update each day starring this wonderful cunt."

"And in each update we will be taking inspiration from the very best scenes that we've filmed over the years. The harshest whippings, the brutalise rapes, the cruelest of canings and other fan favourites."

"Now then, let's introduce you to the star of show."

The camera zoomed out and we rolled a table with wheels forward. Resting on top was a car battery and a pair of jumper cables. The girl froze and her eyes widened and we slowly clamped the cables to her tits. She let out a loud scream that was at first muffled by the ball gag in her mouth but continued after we removed it.

"Listen very carefully cunt. This battery has been modified to give a safe shock but it will still hurt like hell. We're going to ask you a series of questions and every time you don't answer or we think you're lying, we're going fry your tits. You got that?"

She remained silent and looked across the room at the film crew in search of someone who might save her.

"Okay let's start with an easy one. Tell us your name."

She didn't answer and continuing to look like a deer in headlights. I activated the switch and a strong current flowed through her. Her muscles started to spasm and she screamed out in agony. We watched more tears being produced and listened to her begging.

"No please don't. Aah that hurts so much."

"What's your name?"

"Tash."

"And that's short for?"

"Natasha."

"Okay Tash, how old are you?"

"19."

"Still a teen, that's good. Everybody loves to see a teen get abuse. What's your bra size?"

She hesitated for a moment as she struggled to take in the fact that she was nude and being filmed answering these questions. Her hesitation earnt her another shock.

"AAARRGH I'm a c-cup. Please stop."

"Nice, I'm sure all our viewers will love seeing them beauties get covered in welts. How tall are you?"

"5'7."

"You look very hot Tash, you must work out a lot, do you play any sports? What are your hobbies?"

"I do netball and ride horses."

Her answers were coming in fast, straight after I finished asking them. She was not giving us the chance to further punish her.

"How many guys have you fucked?"

Her face went red with embarrassment. Her lips quivered as she answered.

"3."

We immediately shocked her again because she was lying."

"AARRGH I'm telling the truth. I've only slept with three guys."

"No you haven't. Just in this room I can count 7 guys and one girl."

It took a while for her to process this information. Her eyes lit up in shock and for the first time, her body allowed her to concentrate on how sore her pussy felt.

"You...you raped me."

"We took liberty with you on the ride over here. If it makes you feel better, you're an excellent fuck."

The crew laughed at my joke reducing Tash to full on hysterics. Her cries were such a turn on for all of us.

"Have you ever tried anal?"

She wasn't listening. We shocked her again to get her attention back.

"Have you ever tried anal?"

"No."

Her answer was sad and she wasn't sure anymore. My comments came as a bit of a relief to her.

"Well we need to save somethings for later. Why are you here?"

"Because you bastards kidnapped me and raped me!"

A shock for showing disrespect.

"You're here to suffer for out pleasure. Say it."

Tash refused and recieved another shock. She opened her mouth to say something but I shocked her again to make sure she was going to say what I wanted her to.

"I'm here to suffer for your pleasure."

"Good girl."

We stuffed the ballgag back in her and then yanked the cables off her before leaving her for the night. Tomorrow we would continue but first we needed to get the branding irons ready.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:17:20 PM by Beater »

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
Re: Filming
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 11:51:22 AM »
woah loved it plz contine

Offline leem45
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 08:17:30 PM »

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 08:00:01 AM »
Warning: contains descriptions of graphic torture

Day 2

After we finished shooting our first session with Tash, she had spent the rest of time alone. At first she screamed out through her gag for at least an hour before she gave up and just cried. Her yells and begging turned to sobs and whimpers as she lost track of time. We had probably inflicted on her the worst pain she had ever had to endure and she sat alone in the darkness replaying each electric shock in her head. Time only intensified the memories and the knowledge that she had been raped kept coming to her in flashing lights and loud sirens. What she didn't know and what she couldn't possibly fathom to understand was the fact that we had gone easy on her. Soon what we had done to her would seem like neck massage compared to what we had planned.

We entered her cell and set up the filming equipment. The camera men were experts of their craft and automatically zoomed in to Tash's breasts to give the viewers a look at the red marks the jumper cables had left her with. They were quite faded now but could still be clearly visible. Amanda took centre stage this time while I watched and enjoyed her work.

"Welcome to day two of slut torture entertainment's special anniversary marathon. Allow me to reintroduce to you, Tash our 19 years old piece of fuckmeat."

Amanda looked directly at the camera smiling at her fans as if she was inviting them to help her hurt the cunt that was tied down in front of her.

"As you know, we have never tried anything like this before and we have no real idea of what's going to happen to poor Tash after a couple of weeks. In fact we've been taking bets, my moneys on her going bat shit crazy. Of course we all agreed that we need to take precautions so today we're going to be concentrating on her feet to make sure she doesn't run away."

She grabbed Tash's feet and gave her soles a little tickle.

"But first we have a gift for her."

She took out a black leather dog collar from her pocket and wrapped it around Tash's neck. She made sure it wasn't too tight as we didn't want to end the fun too early. Buckling it and using a padlock to lock it in place, the key to which we had lost a long time ago. The dog collar suited Tash and I made a mental note to film some petplay scenes with her in the future.

"There doesn't she look cute?"

Tash turned away from the camera as she was degraded further for our amusement.

"Now then, let's start."

She rolled the table that had carried the car battery over to Tash to show her today's tools of abuse. Ten wooden toothpicks, a pair of scissors, a rattan cane, a branding iron and a propane touch. Amanda picked up the cane first and flicked it in the air in front of Tash. Fear filled her tears filled eyes as Amanda removed her gag.

"I want you to count the strokes. If you don't I'll start over from the beginning again."

She swung at full strength and striked both of Tash's soles with a deadly impact.

"AAAHH AARRGH no stop! God that hurts so much. No don't do this. Please I'm begging you."

Amanda swung again. Tash's pleas motivated her to strike harder.

"AAARRGH please don't."

"Count you stupid slut."

"One. Please no more."

Another strike and another scream.

"Two. Oh god why are you doing this."

3 and 4 were just as hard. 5 was damn near lethal. Amanda looked like a sweet girl next door who wouldn't hurt a fly but looks could be deceiving because she was as much a monster as I was. If not more.

"6. No please I can't take anymore."

Being made to count the number of times Amanda had caned her feet would have been having a deep psychological effect on Tash. With each number she was being reminded of how much she had already taken. It made the next stroke so much worse and was overwhelming her with fear.

"7 AARRGH."

She had given up begging now. 8 came with a silent scream as she threatened to hurl from the pain. 9 was just plain wicked.

"Stop it! You're going to kill me!"

"You didn't count. That's a shame because I was going to stop at ten. Oh well, back to the start."

And start again she did. Tash's soles were stripped with vicious looking welts and she was shaking and spasming uncontrollably. We let her have a drink of water which calmed her down somewhat and would also hopefully allow her to produce some nice screams for the next part.

"Did you enjoy that Tash?"

There was no answer that she could give. Her mind couldn't comprehend the level of cruelty she was being subjected to. Every nerve in her feet screamed out in agony. Every cell of brain was coping with the anguish she was feeling. The room seemed to spin around and everything was loud and chaotic like a gunfight.

Amanda took the toothpicks and neatly placed them in a row on the table. Seeing her do this, one of the camera men left the room and I felt a little uneasy too. Quite a lot of us turned away as she pushed the pick down underneath Tash's toe nails. It wasn't because we didn't have the guts to hurt a girl that much. No we've done much worse things before but seeing a nail separate from the skin membrane beneath it and slowly watching the blood gather was a ghastly slight that made anyone cringe. Anyone but Amanda that was who was giddying with glee as she pushed toothpick after toothpick under Tash's nails. Wow the girl was screaming loudly. She ended up throwing up as Amanda pulled a toothpick out from one of her pinky toes only to stick it back in.

Tash was slipping in and out of consciousness. Her head was hung low and her mouth was gaping wide open to get as much air as possible. She was starting to hyperventilate in panic. Amanda pushed the last pick in and Tash fainted. Not done yet, Amanda took the scissors and sipped the points of the toothpicks that were sticking out from Tash's toes. The wood splintered and become too short for her to pull out. She then suckled and licked each toe, seductively moaning at her work. I poured some alcohol on Tash's feet to make sure her wounds didn't get affected before allowing Amanda to continue.

She lit the propane touch and heated the up the branding iron while she waited for Tash to wake up. Figuring it would be a while for her to wake up on her own, we filled a bucket full of ice water and cucked it at her. She awoke gasping as cold and suffering tightened around her. When the iron was glowing white hot, Amanda teasingly positioned it inches away from Tash's face and moved it slowly down her body. The heat that radiated from that thing caused Tash to stop panting as she turned away and closed her eyes. Tears forced their ways from her eyelids down her cheek. When it reached her tortured feet, Amanda aimed right at the welts of her soles and pushed the branding iron into Tash's skin. She once again fought against her bounds for the hundredth time today and was once again unsuccessful. The iron was heated back up and her other sole was burnt. I had no idea how she managed to stray conscious as she smelled her own burning flesh. It was completely sick.

We removed some of her bounds, leaving just the handcuffs which we used to suspend her by a pulley. Ice cold water was used to hose her down and remove the puke and spit from her body. Aiming at her cunt, sone dried cum was washed away. We then left her there dangling by her wrists. Alone in the darkness to wait for her next session of torture.

Offline Kurious
  • Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 07:54:52 PM »
Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 01:23:15 PM »
god i think im a little scared now lol good story cant w8 to finish it

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 04:34:57 AM »
Day 3

The weather had taken a turn for the worse and it was forecast to snow soon. The animals on the farm had been herded into the barn making it a challenge to carry any heavy equipment down the hidden hatch. Luckily we had left the filming equipment down there from last time but our plans to make Tash ride the sybian and watch her cum over and over again while we tortured her tits was ruined. We would have to do that a later day but like it's said, the show must go on.

We found her unconscious and hanging by her wrists. Dry blood coated her toes and was spilled down to the ground where it was mixed with a puddle of her urine. Every now and then, her head would shake from one side to another and her face would contract to an expression of pain. She was having nightmares of what Amanda did to her yesterday. I pushed my finger into her cunt to feel how remarkably tight she was and remembered how I had enjoyed myself when I had fucked her. Amanda squeezed Tash's tits as we started the introduction.

"Hello and welcome to day 3 of slut torture entertainment's special anniversary marathon."

"Apologies but you'll have to excuse Tash for her poor manners. I'm sure that if she wasn't being such a lazy cunt and was conscious, she would tell you how she can't wait to be abused for your entertainment."

"Let's wake her up so we can start."

We moved out of the way as one of the crew turned on a hose and sprayed Tash with ice cold water. She screamed as the force of the spray slammed into her gut like a punch. She was hosed down from head to toe and was left shivering. It felt as if a million tiny needles were being stabbed into her and her wrists were about to snap off. Two buckets were filled close to the rim with soapy water. Me and Amanda put on leather aprons, boots and gloves before we each grabbed a toilet brush and dripped it into our buckets. Using the rough brushes that were designed for to scrub the filth off hard porcelain toilets, we started to wash Tash. The bristles were cruel and harsh as they scratched her skin.

"Please stop! No not there!"

She would beg each time we gave her face, tits and cunt special attention. The soap we were using on her was really bleach that had been added in a small concentration to the water to avoid corrosion. It left her skin an attractive slightly pink shade as she sobbed. We lowered her down and she squealed as her feet touched the ground. It made great footage as she struggled to decide what hurt more, her wrists that she had been hanging from for hours or her feet that had not only been branded but had toothpicks pushed beneath her toe nails.

"Do you want to be let down?"

"Yes please let me down. It hurts so bad. Why are you doing this to me?"

I took a bar of soap that I had cut down into a small square and dripped it into a bucket to get it wet. I then forced it into Tash's mouth and covered it with my hand so she couldn't spit it out.

"Eat it."

The dumb bitch tried swallowing it all at once but choked. She gagged and her face beautifully expressed her disgust as she tried to spit it out. The sharp taste of the soap tormented her tongue. It took her a almost 5 minutes before she finished. I forced her mouth open to see soap bubbles around her teeth, tongue and at the back of her throat. She spat out to the ground as I signalled for her to be lowered to her knees. God she looked hot kneeling in front of me. I rubbed my crotch in her face so she knew what was going to happen to her.

Amanda pushed an IV pole, the type you see at hospitals towards the kneeling slut. Instead of an IV bag it transported an enema kit on one of its metal hooks. She pulled on Tash's thighs to push her perfect round ass out and then teasingly forced the tip of bulb into her asshole.

"No what are you doing? No stop please."

The bulb was slowly inserted to Tash's discomfort and the latch was opened to allow the water in the bag to flow into her. I took out a ring gag that had a large opening and tried to force it into her mouth. She struggled and tightened her mouth shut to prevent me from gagging her. Shaking my head in disappointment, her disobedience had angered me. I walked over to her abused feet and simply stomped on them with my boots. The scream was incredible and her pretty blue eyes instantly flooded with tears that fell like waterfalls. I pushed the gag in and secured it at the back of her head before admiring how much pain she was in.

Grabbing her brown hair which by now was a wet tangled mess, I made her look up at me as I forced my dick into her mouth. She tried to fight it and attempted to pull away but my grip was too strong and I could do to her as I liked. Pushing against the back of her throat, my cock made Tash gag as I forced myself deeper. The cameras captured the pleading look of helplessness in her eyes perfectly when I managed to go balls deep and caused her gag reflex to be repeatedly triggered.

I held her there and enjoyed myself as Tash's mouth gifted me pleasure at her expense. Amanda applied the heel of her boot to Tash's foot so I could experience the humming sensation of her throat as she screamed. She then saw that water was leaking out of the fuckpet's ass as she overflowed. A quick yank on the plastic tubing pulled the bulb out of the poor girl's asshole and let some of the water escape before it closed off again. Amanda placed a bucket under her before I finally pulled out of her mouth and let her breathe.

Opening a can of dog food into a silver dog bowl out of the shot, I watch as the enema fired out of her and collected in the bucket. Her face turned back to the shade of bright red that it had been a moment ago as I was choking her, this time due to humiliation. We were tempted to pour the dirty enema water on her or make her drink it but we had only just cleaned her in preparation for a gangbang so we decided to just throw it out later. I place the bowl in front of her, just beyond her reach once we lowered her to a position that allowed for better access.

Tash temporary forgot that she was being filmed and let hunger overcome her. She tried to reach it and even struck out her tongue, starvation must have been affecting her worse than I thought as we hadn't fed her anything since we captured her. She of course wasn't going to get her meal just yet.

I moved behind her and groped her bubbly ass and spread it to expose its opening. I could see fresh tears flow as I forced my cock in and was amazed at how tight her asshole was. She tried to resist by tightening herself which only hurt her more and provided me with more pleasure. I raised my hand and slammed it down a few times to spank her ass red as I fucked her. She was so tight that it took a while before I could start pounding with pace but eventually I made Tash scream as I violated her. Watching Amanda twisting the cunt's nipples and slapping her hard in the face made me fuck her even harder so I could do my part in bringing her misery.

Eventually I lost control of myself and I pulled out of her before rushing to her bowl and ejaculating into her food. Tash stared exhausted and on the brink of how much she could take. As if having to eat dog food wasn't degrading enough, now a thick coating of cum belonging to the monster who just ravished her covered the smelly gruel.

Amanda came over to me and give my cock a lick before taking it in her mouth and sucking out any remaining cum. She then spat it out into Tash's bowl and gave me a final lick and kiss on the tip. This wasn't asked of her as I knew she didn't like putting on performances like this on camera but she perhaps was feeling a little jealous and didn't like the fact that I fucked that bitch. We weren't sleeping together but there was that spark between us. I didn't know how it was possible but I had a feeling that Amanda was going to be even crueler to Tash the next chance she got.

The two of us then took over filming duties as the rest of the crew gathered around the star. They unzipped their pants and allowed her to see how hard they were. Making sure their was no doubt in her mind of what they were going to do to her, they surrounded her and picked their favourite of her fuck holes.

I wasn't the best camera man. My breathing was a little too heavy but that was understandable considering I just fucked like a pro. Amanda was half decent and between us, we managed to film the scene as everyone enjoyed themselves. Everyone except for Tash of course who was being raped in every way possible. Missionary, double penetration, triple penetration, skull fucked and everything else we could think of.

Her hair was pulled, her ass spanked red. Those tits of her were mashed between rough hands and covered in bite marks. Bruises marked every inch of her body as she was slapped and punch to enhance the experience. As soon as someone pulled out of her, another started his turn. Her screaming got me hard again and I helped myself to another round of ass fucking her. Even Amanda put on a large strap on and joined in the fun to not be left out.

We lost track of how long we've been fucking her. By the end, she was a whimpering mess and her dog bowl was filled with our cum. Some of us then emptied our bladders into the mixture just to add to the flavour of Tash's reward for being such a good whore.

Unlocking her cuffs and removing her gag, we watched her struggle to crawl to her meal. There she was just about to pick up a scoop with her hand. I yanked her up by her hair and delivered a hard slap. She was crying so much and the look on her face when she opened her mouth expecting me to use her mouth again was priceless. I dished out another slap to her for being such a slut. I then slapped her again just for the fun of it.

"If you use your hands, we break them. Do you understand?"

She nodded in submission and dropped back down to all fours. She took her first mouthful and gagged for the hundredth time today. It was the worst tasting thing she had ever eaten. It would have been more humane of us if we made her eat dirt. To make things even worse I picked up her bowl and emptied its contents to the ground.

"A dog bowl is too good for you Tash. Tell the viewers what a useless whore you are."

"I'm a useless whore."

Her voice was weak and she only said it to avoid further punishment.

"Tell them you're a worthless bitch who can't wait for what we're going to do to you tomorrow."

"Oh god there's more? I'm a worthless bitch who can't wait for what they're going to do to me tomorrow."

We let her finish eating before dragging her to a chain attached to a wall and locking it to her collar. Beaten and well fucked, she looked like a corpse as she sobbed in the corner. We kicked her bowl over to her and filled it with water from a bottle and even gave her a blanket before leaving her. In the silence of her dungeon hell, she begged tomorrow to never come.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 08:42:52 PM »
Not entirely sure what to do to her next. Any suggestions?

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 12:59:52 PM »
I don't know what limits you have, but, since she's already eaten dog food, turning Tash into a human toilet, could be fun, and sadistic.  Also body modification (ie tattoos, piercings, and for the most sadistic, amputations) is fun to.  Sleep deprivation is always a classic.  Hope that gives you some inspiration cause I'm loving this so far, and i want to see it continue, for a little while anyway.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 04:13:20 AM »
Day 7

Tash felt every inch of her body ache, there was no part of her that her captors hadn't targeted for abuse. Raped and beaten everyday for a week now to entertain the sick monsters who got off on her suffering and were demanding even more.

On day four, she had been introduced to the bullwhip. Her back was now a welt covered mess that stung with each breath she took. They had whipped her until she bled and rubbed salt into her gashes to make her dance. Day five was just as bad. Waterboarding while getting gang fucked. They had enjoyed taking turns with her as she choked and thrashed for air. Then there was day six. A quick lesson of how much the cattle-prod hurts as she was repeatedly shocked while she curled up on the ground and begged them to stop. Her legs were then spread and a taser was fired at her cunt so they could film her muscle spasms. She had to remove the prongs herself which was especially difficult as she couldn't stop shaking. Seeing her pussy lips stretching as she pulled the metal hooks out from her skin was indescribably cruel.

Tash covered her head with her hands and tried to be strong as fresh tears rolled from her eyes. She had just tried unsuccessfully once again to pull one of the toothpicks struck underneath her toenails out. By her face on the ground was a pile of the small blood strained splinters that she had managed to pull out. Each had been agonising to remove as her dry blood fought against her but they were nothing compared to the main shards of wood that remained lodged in place.

She closed her eyes and tried to get some more sleep that would give her a small amount of respite from the pain. Even then, nightmares of what had been done to her and what was going to be done tormented her.

Close to drifting off, a bang on the hatch entrance of her cell woke her and she cried at the thought of further torture. Waiting and bracing herself was the only thing she did when she wasn't paralysed by pain. Once again no one came and she attempted to reassure herself that it was just a barn animal above her. It allowed her to build a sense of safety for herself. Maybe they were going to leave her alone, just for one day.

Before she could finish her thought, she heard another bang and the hatch opened for today's session of filming. Tash backed up to the wall and hugged the thin blanket she had been given, she was trying to find comfort from anywhere she could. That blanket was the only thing she had interacted with that didn't hurt her since we grabbed her out of her apartment. We of course decided to take it away from her much to her distress.

We hosed her down and threw a bar of soap at her and told her to clean herself. We then dried her and Amanda applied some makeup to her. She did a great job and when she was finished, Tash looked like the pampered cunt she was a week ago. Well except for the welts, bruises and other signs of torture which covered her body.

We were planning on filming some sort of fan interaction scene with Tash so our viewers could feel more involved in abusing her. If she refused to do anything, we would just go back to hurting her. I unlocked the chain from her collar and dragged her into the shot of the cameras that were now filming.

"Hello and welcome to day 7 of slut torture entertainment's special anni..."

Before I could finish, Tash got to her feet and rushed for the exit in a desperate attempt to escape. She took three steps and then fell clutching her feet.

"You stupid cunt!"

We all gathered around her and started kicking and stomping. Aiming for her gut, tits and feet, we made sure Tash regretted her decision.

"Please please stop. I'm sorry."

She looked at me pleading for mercy. I decided to have a little bit of fun toying with her.

"Do you not like being here Tash?"

I of course knew she didn't but it was amusing to me to see her struggling to figure out if telling me the truth would get her more pain. In the end, she looked away from me and shook her head no.

"Aw that's a shame because we love having you here. We have so much planned for you but if you really want to leave, that's up to you."

My words took her by surprise and the dumb bitch even gave me a smile.

"There's just one thing you have to do and we'll let you go. I want something to remember you by so pull out one of your finger nails for me."

I took out a set of pliers and handed it to her. Tash took a moment to think about this and I was amazed that she decided to trust me. She placed her left thumb nail between the pliers and closed her eyes before starting to pull.

"Aahh no I can't do it. Please I'm begging you, I'll do anything else."

That was a piss poor choice of words to say to a group of sadists but we never had any intention of letting her go.

"Of course you can Tash, you really need to have more belief in yourself. Let me help you."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her thumb nail out as she struggled and fought against me.

"No no don't do this. Please don't. Oh god no. AARRGH AAAHH."

She was crying uncontrollably and she thrashed about on the ground as her nail was ripped from her thumb. The cuticle was thorn from the the fold and bed of skin underneath opened up and leaked with blood. She grasped her hand while coughing and turned away from the cameras. Amanda quickly pulled Tash by her hair and held her there so the expression of agony that was painted on her face could be enjoyed.

"Seeing as how I had to help you pull your nail out, I guess you don't really want to leave. Here I want you to look into the camera and read out the messages your loving fans have written about you."

I handed her a stack of papers and watched as she held them in her good hand. She pulled the saddest face and dropped her head sobbing as she read the first letter to herself.

"What a hot whore. You guys are going too easy on her, torture the bitch 24/7."

She turned to the next message and saw that it was just as vicious.

"I bet that cunt loves it. Did you hear how she was moaning like a whore when you fucked her. Cut her clit off, she doesn't deserve to feel pleasure."

Tash couldn't believe the level of abuse being aimed at her by these sick bastards watching her. Didn't they have any human empathy? They knew what was happening to her and instead of calling the police in an attempt to help her, they were enjoying every second of her suffering.

"I want to see her as a human toilet. You should've drowned her in piss when you were water boarding her."

Tash turned to the next page and the messages for her were as deprived as they could be.

"Chop her arm off and make her eat it."

I wondered how long we would have to starve her to get her to do that. A week, maybe more.

"What animals do you have on the farm? I bet Tash would love to fuck them."

"Have you cut out one of her kidneys and her liver yet? Sell them and help save lives. I'm just kidding, I want to see her sliced open without anesthetiser."

She looked at us trying to work out if we really would do these things to her. She looked away knowing that to us, nothing was off the table.

"How much for her tits? Name your price and I'll pay for having them ripped off and mailed to me."

"Why haven't you stuffed razor wire down her cunt yet?"

She turned to the last page and saw a message from us to the viewers. Saying it out loud nearly damn right killed her.

"Thank you so much for writing to me. I loved reading about all the things you want to do to me."

The next bit was especially hard for her to say.

"You're all to generous to a stupid worthless whore like me. Stray safe and tune in tomorrow for another fun session of watching me get tortured."

And with that, we stopped filming. Tash looked so defeated that we probably didn't need to chain her up again but we did so as a precaution. The dumb slut cried all night as we set up a laptop to play out the new fan mail she received and looped the old messages so she could memorised their wishes and affection.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 11:59:06 AM »
Glad to see you took some inspiration from my twisted fucked up mind.  Waiting with bated breath to see where you go from here. 

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 06:20:13 AM »
Day 11

A flash snow storm had cut off all the power at our farm as well as the nearest town to us which meant that we couldn't post updates for a couple of days. It was a real shame as well because we had filmed some of our hottest scenes yet with Tash during the time we were cut off from the sickos and freaks of the dark net.

To celebrate her surviving a week with us, we had given her a bucket of pig slop to eat and even lit a few candles so we could pour some hot wax over her. Actually considering how none of us could find any candles left to light during the storm, it might have been more than a couple that we poured on her.

The next day we found her curled up and freezing on the ground. All she wanted was that old blanket we had given her last week back so she could warm herself just a little bit. The viewers who would watch the footage later when we upload it will just love hearing the way she begged. We instead decided to warm her up by flogging the cooled wax off her body before giving her a nice hard fucking. Amanda somehow managed to stretch her hand into Tash's cunt and fisted the teen into cumming for our amusement.

Yesterday we were expecting the power to be back already but instead the boiler broke and by the time those among us who were better at fixing things than breaking them managed to mend it, we were all in a foul mood. Of course we took out our frustrations out on Tash who we beat with a heavy wooden paddle. Depending on whether you found massive bruises attractive, her perfect ass either didn't look so perfect anymore or it looked better than ever spanked to the point that her skin had started to break. Her tits had also been smashed and had swollen up in a way that if it were not for the brutal reddening and purple blemishes, we would have thought she'd gone up a cup.

Now as we made our way through the snow to the barn, we were feeling bad for not being able to post anything and knew that we wanted to do something special to make up for it. Seeing as how Tash was regaining the ability to walk again, we came up with something that we could do with her before branding her again.

She was on the ground as always, hugging her tits that had marked beautifully. Her living conditions were getting worse as the dungeon stunk from her own waste. We probably should have given her a bucket but it was funny watching her crawl to one side of the room, as far as the chain around her neck would allow and then relieve herself like a barn animal. I wanted to rub her face into it but we couldn't really hose her down at the moment and there was alot of cum covering her. Because of how cold it had gotten, we had spent the last few days watching over her to make sure she didn't prematurely expire. Of course seeing as how we were taking such good care of her, it only seemed fitting that Tash return the favour and have her fuck holes give us some entertainment to pass the time. She received a lot of fucks the first few days but right now with cum plastered all over her face and leaking out of her sore holes, I didn't really want to touch her, never mind fuck her.

I think she knew how disgusting she was right now too and weeped as she acknowledged the camera filming her disgrace. Small clouds of stream formed as her breath met the cold winter air. Seeing Tash like this made Amanda smile and she started the introduction, knowing how much she was going to enjoy what we had planned.

"Welcome to day 11 of sluts torture entertainment's special series starring our dumb little fuckpet Tash. She would like to apologise for us not being able to put up any updates over the past few days by taking one of the harshest punishments we came up over the years."

I mean while was busy helping the crew set up a series of heaters around the dungeon so our pain toy wouldn't die of pneumonia. To Tash, it came as a shock to see us setting up something that would make it easier for her. Despite everything we've done to her, she still thought that we were capable of being nice to her. I showed her the blanket that she had been asking for and I think that she almost cried of happiness.

"T...tha...thank you."

It was genuine gratitude and she was even smiling. She must have been so cold for the idea of warmth to be such a welcoming desire. Too bad this was the opposite of what we were going to do to her. Seeing us turn up the heat and feeling it radiate on her skin, Tash continued to thank us. Hopefully the heaters would prevent her from freezing to death but we were still taking the risk.

"Hold still."

She obeyed my command at first but then nervously cowered away when she saw the needle and ring piercing in my hand. Amanda helped hold her still as I drove the needle through the columella of her nose in between her nostrils which several of our viewers thought were too big. Having a large silver ring threaded through her nose like a cow improved her looks in my opinion.

Blood was dripping from her piercing which I guess meant that I didn't do the best of jobs. I wasn't to disappointed though as the ring sat in the middle of her nostrils and Tash screamed out as I gave her new jewellery a tug. A slap and kick to her gut told her to shut up.

We then tied a thin length of rope to the ring which Amanda took hold of and played with at Tash's expense. I handcuffed her and then locked cuffs to her ankles that had a short chain in between them. They would allow her to walk without too much difficulty but prevented her from running. Releasing her from the wall, a leash replaced the chain that attached to the collar around her neck and Tash was finally ready for her walk. Perhaps being a little too generous, we allowed her to crawl up the stairs into the barn.

It was the first time we had let Tash out of our dungeon of horrors and up here she was greeted by our cattle. Fine animals that were well fed, milked daily and looked after with care and dignity. Crawling besides these beasts, I wondered how Tash felt knowing we were treating her worse than the way we treated animals. Of course the film crew weren't trilled having to dodge the cows as they tried to film Tash's misery. Eventually they gave up and decided to just cut this scene.

Once outside, we made Tash stand and watched agony etched on her face as she took her first step into the icy outdoors. Snow crunched under her feet compacting into ice which was so cold that it felt like fire. The wind blew at her exposed body and sent chills up and down her spine as winter punished her with its merciless embrace. She was shivering in jerky movements and her mind was threatening to shut down due to the cold. Falling to her knees every now and again, her begging became more and more desperate.

"Please I'm going to freeze to death. Please let me back inside. You can fuck me, whip me, beat me. Whatever you want. Please just take me back inside."

Even her tears felt cold to Tash as we forced her back on her feet by pulling on her leash and nose ring. We led her to the middle of the field were I investigated under the snow to make sure we were at the right spot. The snow froze my hand and was about to curse that I hadn't thought to wear gloves when I saw Tash and realised I really had nothing to complain about. We took a couple steps back and tied a thick rope around Tash's ankle. We then told to walk forward.

"But...but I don't understand why are you making me do this?"

A crack of the bullwhip on her ass told her to shut up and obey. As she cautiously inched forward, we made sure we all had a good grip on the rope and prepared to tug on it. For Tash, this was another example of the paralysing fear that she continuously felt around us. She had no idea how limitless our cruelty could be. The question of why we were making her walk here kept repeating itself in her head then the ice broke beneath her and she got her answer. Falling into the freezing pond, the cold attacked her like a swarm of piranhas. It felt like a thousand knives were stabbing into her flesh and a pack of wild dogs were gnawing on her bones. She begged god to let her die as the seconds felt like hours.

When pulling her out, a bunch of us slipped on the snow and Tash got dumped back in before we managed to fish her out again. Screaming like a dying animal, her lips were blue and her skin was wet and ice cold. We quickly dried her with towels before dragging her back into the barn as she yelled out wildly.

Inside we let the heaters do their thing and wrapped her blanket around her. She was staring out to nothingness with her eyes opened wide and her teeth clattered against each other. Unfortunately for her, she would survive. There was a lot more pain installed for Tash and a lot more fun for us.

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 12:50:00 PM »
Check every couple of days to see if you've updated.  I love this story.  Can't wait to see how Tash is tortured next time.  Again, good...no, great job.

Offline shadowwarrior16

• Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 02:39:31 PM »
U sick twisted fuck pz keep on writing I am loving every second of this you have a great idea plz continue and excuse me for calling you a twisted fuck I just thought that wound make a nice entrance

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 07:35:54 PM »
U sick twisted fuck pz keep on writing I am loving every second of this you have a great idea plz continue and excuse me for calling you a twisted fuck I just thought that wound make a nice entrance

Aww thanks

Check every couple of days to see if you've updated.  I love this story.  Can't wait to see how Tash is tortured next time.  Again, good...no, great job.

Thank you for the feedback. Hearing back from readers and knowing that theyre enjoying my writing really helps.