ravishu.com

June 25, 2017, 07:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 200,295 posts.
This forum contains 13,883 topics.
We have 4,432 registered users.
Please welcome c4sper877, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my friend  (Read 638 times)
archon1980
Undergrad

Merits 5

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« on: August 11, 2016, 02:36:01 PM »

It actually happened.  Not to me or my friend. 

My friend who we'll call Nathan (not his real name) was dating a girl who we'll call her Lucy, (again, not her real name).  Lucy goes around telling everyone including me, that the guy before Nathan raped her.  I'm thinking 'this guy is a total asshole' (I have rape fantasies only).  Find out later that she was emotionally distraught and he went to him for support.  That whole sympathetic ear thing.  Fine.  They start kissing and touching and he asks her if she's okay with it.  She says she is.  they spend the night together.  he next morning, she wakes up next to him in bed.  She feels guilty cries 'Rape' he gets charged. 

Now, who's the total asshole?
Kif
Junior

Merits 27

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 09:34:16 PM »

It actually happened.  Not to me or my friend. 

My friend who we'll call Nathan (not his real name) was dating a girl who we'll call her Lucy, (again, not her real name).  Lucy goes around telling everyone including me, that the guy before Nathan raped her.  I'm thinking 'this guy is a total asshole' (I have rape fantasies only).  Find out later that she was emotionally distraught and he went to him for support.  That whole sympathetic ear thing.  Fine.  They start kissing and touching and he asks her if she's okay with it.  She says she is.  they spend the night together.  he next morning, she wakes up next to him in bed.  She feels guilty cries 'Rape' he gets charged. 

Now, who's the total asshole?

Sounds like it's a good thing Nathan "was" dating her.  So what happened to the guy who was charged?  Without evidence it should be a he said/she said thing which should be full of doubt and unprovable.

"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?" - Lt. Kif Kroker
archon1980
Undergrad

Merits 5

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 11:10:31 PM »

Charges were eventually dropped. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: