ravishu.com

January 24, 2017, 05:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,589 posts.
This forum contains 11,894 topics.
We have 16,043 registered users.
Please welcome Discdoctor, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karina Vetrano  (Read 1268 times)
Tiafain789
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2016, 05:17:02 PM »

Sadly the body of this super hot babe was found a few days ago. The body showed signs of a huge fight and signs of rape.
While it's really sad  that she was killed I honestly can't help but feeling a bit turned on by the fact that she was probably wearing some super tight fitting workout clothes; tights or a booty shorts, and probably just a sports bra. Then suddenly assaulted and raped by some stranger.  emot_omfg.gif

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-york-jogger-death-karina-vetrano-father-howard-beach-what-happened-a7173736.html

losvu_fan
Undergrad

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 12:23:09 AM »

She was a hot woman. Another jogger was found stripped and burned today, but the cases aren't connected as they took place in different states. Perhaps joggers are in season right now due to the weather.
berry pie
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 09:35:04 PM »

Not just "a bit". Very turned on thinking about her sexy little body being used.
losvu_fan
Undergrad

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 12:25:41 PM »

A security camera got the last picture of her before she was raped and killed. NY post just did article about it:
http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/final-photo-of-slain-jogger-surfaces-from-just-before-she-was-strangled/

I felt hot reading and seeing it for a moment.
rapeallwomen
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 04:08:09 AM »

Man that is hot, I would love to have raped her too.

And that video is great, you can see why that guy was inspired to rape her right then! Too bad he killed her though, should have saved her for the next guy. Killing the victim is always such a waste
Tiafain789
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 11:15:39 PM »

A security camera got the last picture of her before she was raped and killed. NY post just did article about it:
http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/final-photo-of-slain-jogger-surfaces-from-just-before-she-was-strangled/

I felt hot reading and seeing it for a moment.

That's pretty hot. I agree with the other poster here, killing is a waste. Imagine her still alive after the assault, her pussy filled with the dirty cum from the rapist, her shorts torn away, maybe even missing. Maybe she was not even wearing underwear and would have to get back home while the semen would seep out of her and remind her of what just happened.  emot_thedrool.gif
rapeallwomen
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 04:17:04 PM »

mm yes, and maybe the next person to find her would help her, or maybe they wouldn't...
berry pie
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 08:23:14 PM »

I would love to have been the one to find her afterwards. Bruised, dirty, ass and pussy out just begging to be used again. Maybe the first guy drugged her, and she's passed out on the side of the road, ass in the air. Or maybe she's awake and would put up a tearful fight, and I'd have to use force and hold her down while I rape her, listening to her cry and scream. Yeah, I think I'd prefer if she was awake.
rapeallwomen
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 10:39:19 PM »

Awake would be awesome, but I saw that sexy body passed out I certainly wouldn't hesistate to have my way with it!
MasterCzar
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 03:21:58 PM »

Shame the dude snuffed her but this little bitch looks every bit deserving of rape. I reckon he should have offered her up to anyone who wanted to take her off his hands. Little Karina would make a perfect sex and abuse slave.

I come to sites like this one to exercise my darker feelings towards women. These may be violent and harmful or downright misogynistic and outrageous but I refuse to apologise to anyone about that. There will be no disclaimers, there will be no cowardice. I am proud to be pro-rape.
berry pie
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 12:46:04 AM »

Oh she definitely deserved it.

Look at her just asking for it.

God I would have loved to use and abuse her.
MasterCzar
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 09:25:48 PM »

100% asking for it. What a fucking whore. I honestly feel no sympathy for her. Sluts get what's coming to 'em!

I come to sites like this one to exercise my darker feelings towards women. These may be violent and harmful or downright misogynistic and outrageous but I refuse to apologise to anyone about that. There will be no disclaimers, there will be no cowardice. I am proud to be pro-rape.
MasterCzar
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 09:31:29 PM »

Just look at her. The dude who did her was one lucky motherfucker. The cunt was described as a 'thrill seeker' as well so she was clearly deliberately cockteasing guys feeling safe and 'special' while she did it. She just picked the wrong cock to tease.

losvu_fan
Undergrad

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 02:42:44 PM »

I keep thinking how Karina and the other jogger are probably ideal type of babe for rape. They have a few qualities that are good for being used, they likely have stamina for rough sex because they are fit and athletic. Then they tend to dress in a way that allows easy access to body or in a manner that shows off what they have for a body.
hornytheunicorn
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 05:34:07 AM »

It's like the Central Park jogger part 2. The poor woman =(. But, yeah, couldn't help but notice the photos of her looked more like hot selfies you'd find on a dating site than a respectful picture of a murder victim.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: