ravishu.com

January 22, 2017, 06:17:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,281 posts.
This forum contains 11,881 topics.
We have 16,030 registered users.
Please welcome Littlekittyslut, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Enslaved Couple  (Read 1265 times)
archon1980
Senior

Merits 2

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2016, 02:23:10 PM »

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living, dead, or … is purely coincidental and unintentional. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Additional Disclaimer: Slavery, in all its forms is evil and just cruel. No human being has the right to treat another human being like property. This is simply a fantasy… my fantasy. It’s only a fantasy. The author neither condones nor endorses any practices mentioned herein.

I closed the door with a sigh, looking around our house. Our house…it had a nice ring to it. We’d been married only a week when we bought the house but because of some mix-up, we’d have to put our honeymoon off a week because of the moving company’s scheduling. Now the boxes filled our house but it was ours…mine and my beautiful blonde bride Heather. We looked around our house, my arm draped around her shoulders. We decided we should start because we had to leave early to catch the flight to Cuba.

We’d been working for almost an hour and making progress when there was a knock at the door. A young couple, a few years younger than us stood at our front door.
“Hi, I’m Lauren and this is Jim,” the young woman said, “we just want to welcome you to the neighborhood.”
“Hi,” I said reaching out to take her offered hand, “I’m Curtis, this is Heather. We just got married.”
“Oh, wow congratulations,” Jim said. “We’d love to have you over to our house. Why not tonight?” I looked at my lovely wife.
“Yeah, I think we could take a break for a while, sure. Thanks.” I said, “but I have to freshen up.”
“Take your time and come over when you’re ready,” Lauren said.

It took almost an hour for Heather and I to shower and change. I wore slacks and a white T-shirt, but Heather was stunning in a simple red knee length dress and matching heels. The evening was cool so when we arrived at Lauren and Jim’s house, Heather was wearing my jacket. Lauren opened the door and welcomed us in. The sun was beginning to set and Jim was drawing the drapes. We were shown to the living room and were offered ‘coffee, team or something stronger perhaps’. I accepted a coffee, Heather, a tea. All evening, I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Lauren. I began to get tired and Heather and I decided it was time to leave. Lauren saw us to the door.
“It was very nice to meet you,” I said.
“It was good you could come over and enjoy your honeymoon,” she said. As I opened the door, Heather realized she forgot her purse in the living room. I watched her ascend the steps and turn left toward the couch where we were sitting. I continued talking to Lauren. Five minutes passed
“Babe? You find it?” No reply, “Baby?” Still nothing. “Heather?” I headed toward the living room steps and as I mounted them, what I saw made my blood run cold. Heather was on her knees. Her head was bowed, her blonde hair falling across her face like a curtain. Jim was standing behind her with a gun pointed at the back of my wife’s pretty head. At almost the same time, I heard the sound of a gun behind me. I turned; Lauren had a gun on me. She smiled coldly.
“Strip down big guy,” she said. I hesitated looking at Lauren, then to my wife, back to Lauren.
“You heard the lady,” Jim said tapping the back of Heather’s head with his gun. I was soon naked. Lauren grabbed my balls and stroked my cock, making it spring to life.
“You’re well hung,” she said to me, then turning to face Heather, “You choose well girl.”
“Leave my husband alone bitch,” Heather growled from the other side of the room.
“Shut her up Jim!” Lauren ordered. Jim soon had a pink ball gag into my wife’s mouth. Once Heather was gagged, Lauren turned back to me
“On your knees, hands behind your back,” she said. She restrained my hands behind my back, and also fitted a ball gag into my mouth. Finally, she placed a collar around my neck. I looked up as Jim was securing Heather’s wrists behind her back. His hand ran up Heather’s left side and cupped her breast briefly, bring muffled curses and threats from behind my gag.
“Calm down,” Lauren said patting my head. When he was done, he grabbed her around the upper arm and yanked her to her feet before maneuvering her towards the stairs. Another long string of curses and threats were muffled by my ball-gag.
“Relax boy,” Lauren said, ‘we’re joining them momentarily.” She grabbed me by my arm and hoisted me to my feet as well.

The end of the hallway I found myself in was dominated by a sliding door. Along the walls of the hallway were several doors, three on the left, two on the right in an alternating pattern. Lauren took me to one of the smaller doors. It was a simple bedroom, one small bed, a dresser, closet and desk. Bookshelves lined the wall over and beside the desk. Lauren gave me a shove and I tripped landing on the bed. She sat in the desk chair.
“Jim is having the same conversation with your wife. You are our slaves. You live to serve us. You’re just some holes for us to enjoy. While we’re both straight and you’re primarily mine and Heather is primarily Jim’s, we’ll share you. When one of us gets bored with either of you, we’ll castrate you, which would be a shame.” I paled at her words. She opened the desk drawer, and pulled out a strap on and a fine cord that I could swear was piano wire. She fitted the strap-on in place and forced me to bend over the back of her chair. She fastened the wire around my ballsack. She moved to behind me
“When we’re through here, you won’t be sitting for a week. I promise,” Lauren said. I could hear the smile in her voice. With a forceful thrust she buried the strap-on deep into my ass. Despite my resolve not to give them any satisfaction, I grunted enough to be heard past the pink ball gag in my mouth.
“That hurts huh bitch boy? Do you want mommy to kiss it better? Too bad,” she said bringing her knee into my balls. Lauren continued to ass fuck me for almost an hour. I was crying like a little baby when Lauren was done. Taking hold of the wire, Lauren led me to the sliding doors, which I, accurately assumed, was the master bedroom. Before we entered, Lauren turned to me.
“If you make so much as a peep, I’ll cut that tongue out,” she threatened.
“Jeez, what took ya’ so long?” Jim asked. He was sitting on the Queen sized bed, arm around Heather, hand dangerously near her shapely, lovely ass.
“I love his ass, I think I’m gonna’ use it every day,” Lauren said smiling evilly.
“The best part is, he doesn’t need his balls for an ass reaming. We can castrate him right now.” At this, Heather began to scream and curse at them behind her gag.
“He’s more fun with them on we’ll leave him with them…for a while,” Lauren said, her evil smile increasing. Heather’s screams and curses increased as well.
“SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN’ BITCH!” Jim yelled, backhanding my wife at the same time. I felt murderous fury rising in me, but Lauren standing behind me, reminded me of her threat by giving a hard pull on my ‘ball leash’. Heather was crying and sobbing. Jim grabbed her left nipple in a pinching grasp and twisted hard.
“Do you want something to cry about?” he asked. Grabbing Heather around her neck, he forced her to her back, where he shackled her hands and feet to the bed frame, spread eagle. He pushed her dress up to her navel and, reaching into the end table, he produced a knife, which he used to slice away her panties, revealing my wife’s shaven pussy.
“Wow. I think Lauren got it wrong boy, you choose well,” Jim said. I lowered my eyes refusing to witness my wife’s defilement. Lauren gave a hard yank on the wire around my balls and I grunted despite the threat. She didn’t seem to notice as she delivered three solid, hard kicks to my balls.
“Watch bitch-boy,” Lauren spat, “or you’ll be missing your balls.”
“Hear that sweetheart? Your hubby is watching. What’s say we give him a great show huh?” Jim asked as he paused, his cock just inches from Heather’s pussy. He looked at me, smiled, and rammed into Heather. My wife screamed at the hard intrusion. Jim continued to rape my wife. I swore to kill him. After what felt like hours, Jim grunted and collapsed on Heather. He undid the buckle of Heather’s ball gag. He moved to his knees and shimmied up to Heather’s face.
“Clean me cunt,” he commanded my wife. I watched as Heather’s tongue licked all up and down her rapists cock, rage and vengeance, filling my heart.

By 11:30 Heather and I had been raped, humiliated and tortured multiple times. I had been forced to give Jim two blowjobs. One time I was ordered to spit it into Heather’s face. Lauren grabbed me from where I was on the bed, flipped me over.
“Suck your wife’s pussy bitch boy,” she commanded. I obediently obliged my new mistress. As soon as my tongue touched my wife’s cum-oozing pussy, I felt Lauren’s rubber cock get thrust into my anus. It lasted as long as it took me to suck Jim’s cum out of my wife’s pussy. Lauren grabbed my hair and yanked me to the floor.
“Watching this, is making me horny. You’re gonna’ lick me, if I feel your lips, I’m castrating your lovely wife Understand?” she asked, twisting her handful of my hair. Carefully, I licked Lauren’s pussy until she pulled my head away
“That’s a good little bitch-boy,” she said patting me on my head like one would do to a good puppy. Lauren walked around me to my backside, as Jim approached my face. He grabbed my hair in his left and presented his cock with his right. I felt Lauren grab my cock.
I’m gonna’ play with this while Jim face-fucks you. If you cum before him you get castrated. I suggest you get Jim off as fast as you can,” Lauren said. I tried to remember what Heather and my other girlfriends did to me to get me off quickly. Fortunately, I was able to succeed and I felt Jim’s warm, salty cum flood my mouth. I tried to gulp it down but some ran down my chin onto the floor.
“Lick it up my cock slut,” Jim said pressing my face into the mess on the floor.
“The job’s not done until it’s all clean and you are getting close,” Lauren piped up from behind me. I lapped and licked and slurped as if my life, or my cock, depended on it. When I felt I was done, I lifted my head. The orgasm hit me like a hammer
“Does he keep his balls sweetie?” Lauren asked.
“He cleaned the floor but I think we should castrate him,” Jim said.
“He’s mine sweetie and I’ll decide when he gets castrated,” she said. Then “if you want to circumcise her, be my guest,” she said pointing at Heather. I was on my knees and bent over the bed.
“Kiss your wife,” Jim turned Heather’s face to face me. I kissed her hungrily not knowing when, of if; I would ever see her again. I could still taste Jim’s cum which he had me spit into her face. Our kiss ended abruptly as I was pulled away by my hair. My hands were tied loosely as I was pushed onto my hand and knees. Lauren went to the dresser at the far side of the room and removed a small flail and a leash. The leash, she attached to the collar around my neck. I was walked like a dog downstairs and led over to a large dog cage. I was forced to stand and bend over the cage. Using the small flail, she whipped me on my ass and upper back legs. Finally, she put me in a chastity device, put my ball gag back, and locked me in the cage. As the chastity device was being put in place, I heard Heather cry out almost a dozen times.
“That’ll be your lovely wife being whipped by Jim. Each of you will be thrashed ten to twelve times a day.” Without another word, she turned off the lights and closed the door. A few minutes later, I heard Heather scream a few times before trailing off into a series of sobs.

Several months later…

It was still quite early when Lauren woke me. Though I couldn’t be sure I figured it was almost a year since Lauren and Jim had kidnapped Heather and I. I hadn’t seen my wife since that night. Every night I had to endure being lashed. I could handle being thrashed but listening to Heather’s screaming, tore out my heart. I suspected that’s why they did it. Lauren had me stand and turn around slowly. It was part of my ritual. Since I was to remain hairless, Lauren would shave me every morning and every night. After my pubic area and legs were shaven, I was gagged, my hands were tied behind my back and the leash was attached to my collar.
“I have a treat for you,” she said. She led me past the doors in the hallway to the sliding door at the end of the hallway. What I saw, broke my heart. Jim sat next to Heather in bed. Heather was obviously pregnant.
“Wow boy, she’s amazing in the sack, and I love inflicting pain on her. I love how she screams. I could listen to her scream for hours.” I realized my fists were so tight, my fingernails were digging into my palms drawing a trickle of blood.
“Even better, we’ve got an offer from a guy in China after she gives birth, we’re shipping her to him in China,” she said smiling. Something inside of me snapped. Lauren took me by the collard to the stairs I spun, kicking Lauren, knocking her over. Rolling over, getting my wrists under my feet, I bolted for the kitchen, Lauren leapt to her feet right behind me. I grabbed a butcher knife and turned around just as Lauren entered the kitchen. She couldn’t stop fast enough and collided with me, the knife slicing through her, slashing her carotid artery. I pulled the knife back and Lauren slumped to the ground, dead before she hit the floor. I went through her pockets located and removed the key for my cock cage. I freed myself and cut the zip-tie on my hands, very carefully. I had no plan for rescuing Heather, beyond killing Jim, as I mounted the stairs. I kicked the door, forcing the door to snap and splinter, and fall out of its track. Jim looked up surprised. His cock was embedded in Heather’s ass.
“Now Curtis, let’s not do anything hasty we can…”
“GET YOUR DICK OUT OF MY WIFE OR YOU’LL LOOSE IT,” I roared. Jim backed up and lunged, launching himself off the bed. The knife was knocked from my hand and skittered under the low dresser. Jim was on top of me and started beating my face. I swung an open hand into his neck. His grip loosened only for a moment. It was all I needed. I hit him in the side of the head, the temple, a stunning blow. He collapsed on the floor beside me. I grabbed him around the neck and with a violent twist and pull, Jim was dead as well. I set to work freeing Heather. She fell into my arms and sobbed for hours. I just sat there and held her.

EPILOGUE:

“…and the cause of the blaze, is under investigation. It appears however that the couple who lived here were involved in the slave trade.” I turned off the TV and continued to stroke Heather’s hair as she slept on, her head in my lap. I slipped into a sleep shortly after. It had been a week since we had freed ourselves from Lauren and Jim’s house of horrors. And it was the first night in a week neither Heather nor I woke up screaming.
seeder21
Junior

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »

I enjoyed the story. A bit different but interesting. Smiley
archon1980
Senior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 12:41:04 AM »

I'm glad you liked it. 
Slimfatter
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 07:09:16 AM »

I really like this one.  I especially like the dastardly couple getting theirs in the end.  Great job, archon
archon1980
Senior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 12:56:08 PM »

Thanks.  I'm glad you liked it. 
shadowwarrior16
Junior

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 01:49:33 PM »

wow nice job
archon1980
Senior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 02:42:38 PM »

Thank you.  Am glad you liked it. 
Marigold

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 09:31:49 PM »

impressive :)
archon1980
Senior

Merits 2

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 10:11:39 AM »

So sorry Marigold, I didn't see your response.  I thank you. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: