ravishu.com

May 28, 2017, 07:00:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 195,808 posts.
This forum contains 13,514 topics.
We have 16,563 registered users.
Please welcome jagerknabe55, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Buddies Bitch  (Read 283 times)
archon1980
Undergrad

Merits 5

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2016, 11:52:19 PM »

I've requested this several times at different sites.  I've got some interest but nobody has as yet taken me up on this.  So, I've decided to offer an exchange story.  Tell me what you want to see and I'll get it done for ya'.  here goes.  Curtis has 'a thing' for his buddies wife (we're calling her Melanie/Mel for short).  Her husband takes their four kids  camping for a long weekend.  Mel decides to use this time to have her girlfriends over, gossip, watch chic-flicks etc.  Curtis decided to use the opportunity to kidnap Mel for 'fun' for the long weekend.  He abuses mad humiliates her for three or four days.  

Mel (33) is 5'4" luxurious dark brown hair to part way down her shoulders, small but pert breasts finely toned stomach(despite 4 kids), tight pussy (again 4 kids), gorgeous nicely rounded ass, brown eyes and beautiful smile.  Really innocent type (Destroyed innocence is a major turn on for me)

Curtis (36)  is 5'11" reddish brown hair, blue/green eyes.  

What I want to see:

Abuse
Torture
Anal
Oral, (Hell ATM)
Vaginal
gagging
Spanking
Bondage
Humiliation
Golden shower
and whatever else the author wants to add.  Curtis may keep Melanie as a slave of sorts or may kill her.  
The more brutal the better, I want to see 'Melanie" suffer.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 03:31:23 PM by archon1980 » Logged
Slimfatter
Freshman

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 06:53:57 PM »

Sent you a private message about this.  Very interested in helping you with this.

slimfatter 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: