ravishu.com

March 25, 2017, 04:45:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,703 posts.
This forum contains 12,518 topics.
We have 16,234 registered users.
Please welcome Izaakmork, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know if this is the right place but...  (Read 316 times)
archon1980
Senior

Merits 4

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »

I don't know if this is the right place but I was wondering if I'm able to ask/request/issue a challenge to writers here.  I've written stuff on some other sites and I think I'm pretty good.  Almost all the feedback is positive.  But there is one idea, that continues to vex me.  I've had interest expressed but nothing.  Thanjs!
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 154

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 04:46:57 PM »

Well then,

Reveal this vexing idea and we will discuss it......

Tony V.            police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
archon1980
Senior

Merits 4

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 06:37:37 PM »

Okay, here goes.  Curtis has 'a thing' for his buddies wife (we're calling her Melanie/Mel for short).  Her husband takes their four kids  camping for a long weekend.  Mel decides to use this time to have her girlfriends over, gossip, watch chic-flicks etc.  Curtis decided to use the opportunity to kidnap Mel for 'fun' for the long weekend.  He abuses mad humiliates her for three or four days.  

Mel (33) is 5'4" luxurious dark brown hair to part way down her shoulders, small but pert breasts finely toned stomach(despite 4 kids), tight pussy (again 4 kids), gorgeous nicely rounded ass, brown eyes and beautiful smile.  Really innocent type (Destroyed innocence is a major turn on for me)

Curtis (36)  is 5'11" reddish brown hair, blue/green eyes.  

What I want to see:

Abuse
Torture
Anal
Oral, (Hell ATM)
Vaginal
gagging
Spanking
Bondage
Humiliation
and whatever else the author wants to add.  Curtis may keep Melanie as a slave of sorts or may kill her.  
The more brutal the better, I want to see 'Melanie" suffer.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:37:36 PM by archon1980 » Logged
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 154

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 12:37:08 PM »

Sounds delicious!! I am sure there some Authors here whom would love to take this request up, and run with it.....

Tony V.             police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
Druidtoad
Junior

Merits 7

Photo belongs to https://www.kink.com/shoot/15109

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 04:05:20 AM »

I read this topic, and I've risen to the occasion.  The story I have written, based on what you wanted, is called Hope Against Hope, @ http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36282.0 .  Enjoy  Wink .

The Truman Show: Reborn
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36270.0

Following the ending of the 1998 Jim Carrey film, The Truman Show, Christof, the Creator of the most watched TV show in the world, The Truman Show, has unveiled his darkest secret yet, in order to continue his greatest creation on TV, with dire consequences.  Truman Burbank may have left the stage, but in his place, returns a protege that could rival Ted Bundy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: