ravishu.com

August 18, 2017, 09:24:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 206,534 posts.
This forum contains 14,584 topics.
We have 4,689 registered users.
Please welcome raiwithaplan, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best object to rape her with?  (Read 2231 times)
CJC3917

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2017, 03:28:04 PM »

That is interesting about the small skinny baseball bat. What did the hair brush feel like?

If a man were sexually assaulting a woman, he would have to use both arms to grapple her, to lock her up, pin her against something, like a way, or pin her down......get her to stop kicking so much so he can get between her legs, or get her bent over....and he would somehow have to have the item ready to insert it into her....like pulling it out of his pocket...and then work her pussy good with whatever it is.

I like the idea of a one on one assault...the man would have had to taze her in the lower back, which I was told would make her legs useless for a bit, if that helped her from kicking and moving around, I would want her pussy to feel everything that is being inserted into her, the cock, a tongue, a finger, ........or in this case, any of these creative objects we are coming up with.

The man would have to get her high heeled shoe off her foot, if he is going to use that to put inside her, there would be challenges, but I'm sure there is a way to give the attacker time to apply these objects to her pussy....whether it be the tiny bat, the popsicle thing, the high heel, or any of the interesting things we've listed.

Any thoughts on how we get her in position so we can insert these objects?
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 52

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2017, 03:29:33 PM »

A really large piece of freshly peeled ginger with a knob (or knobs) on the side to rub directly on her clit.  Maybe make some cross cuts on the knob to really abrade her clit and soak it with fresh ginger juices.

Ginger is not only painful to mucous membranes like a vagina, but it's extremely stimulatory too.  Girls can be forced to cum in this manner, at least I was told that by a girl that had this done to her.
CJC3917

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 04:40:37 PM »

A really large piece of freshly peeled ginger with a knob (or knobs) on the side to rub directly on her clit.  Maybe make some cross cuts on the knob to really abrade her clit and soak it with fresh ginger juices.

Ginger is not only painful to mucous membranes like a vagina, but it's extremely stimulatory too.  Girls can be forced to cum in this manner, at least I was told that by a girl that had this done to her.

That sounds very interesting. We are getting very creative with things we are entering into the woman's vagina. These are sounding like contraptions and recipes :) I mean that in a good way.

I like the fact that these things are violating the woman, but could stimulate her pussy against her will and give her an unwanted orgasm or make her very wet at the least, reacting to these objects.
CJC3917

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »

There is a fine line in any dark fantasy that I have , or in any story/scene I may come up with, ...a fine line between using an object and causing long term damage to the woman's pussy.

I'm not into stories/fantasies of going overboard with beating the woman, or going overboard to making her bleed, or maiming her....some roughing up an man handling, however is involved in most of these dark fantasies including mine, like forcing the woman down, forcing her into position, pulling the hair....I might have squeezing her nose to get her to open her mouth, pinching her nipples, or maybe something to knock the wind out of her, make her see stars.....I don't want to teeter on getting OVERLY violent though, I get squeamish with crossing that line in any of my fantasies.

However the object insertion has me highly intrigued. Anything that is a phallic type item would work well. Something with a wide girth to it. I wouldn't want to go too wild with inserting the object, whatever it might be.....

The high heeled shoe is one that is erotic as hell, something that was just on her body, something sexy that has been removed, now used to violate her, another thing to humiliate her, something that is hers that she was just wearing pushed inside her....The cause of painful abrasion is intriguing.....it is causing discomfort like a previous person said, but not cutting her up.

I'm remembering another post I made where I brought up the topic of how an assault could alter the woman's pussy...and I'm not someone who wants to badly damage the pussy in a fantasy.

I was wondering what I do with that in the story to not cross a line that I don't want to cross.
skuttrusk
Junior

Merits 15

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2017, 11:11:20 AM »

In my stories there's quite a bit of violence but the woman is never permanently harmed. I get around this by treating it like cartoon violence, without realistic consequences. That way I can have a girl whipped 100 times on the pussy if I want, but though she'll suffer she won't sustain serious injuries. Same with massive gang-bangs etc.
CJC3917

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »

In my stories there's quite a bit of violence but the woman is never permanently harmed. I get around this by treating it like cartoon violence, without realistic consequences. That way I can have a girl whipped 100 times on the pussy if I want, but though she'll suffer she won't sustain serious injuries. Same with massive gang-bangs etc.

Yeah, I agree with that..... I mean....somehow I want the woman taken down...Somehow she gets pushed against a wall....she is walking and knocked to ground.....Shoved against her car if it is one of those situations where she is in a parking lot or parking garage. Hand over the mouth, knife to the throat or close to her face....She might be bruised from being manhandled, but not busted up. Somehow knock the legs out from under her, Forcing her legs open roughly.

I'm not for punching, but to maybe hit her in the stomach...somehow I want to knock the wind out of her. Open hand slapping across the face at the beginning to stun her, to cause a bit of pain across the face, not a punch in the face. I don't want her face busted up or bones broken.

Pinching nipples to get her to comply, like to open her legs or mouth. Pulling hair is ok to coerce her to do, whatever.

Of course the man is ramming the hell out of her. This could be painful...He doesn't care, he is relentless, she is just in shock, out of her head while he is between her legs or has her from behind. This will leave her sore...but her pussy is not permanently damaged. It kind of doesn't matter really in the story

However Somehow, I want her body to betray her. Somehow I would like her clit played with so she has undeniable "pleasure" against her will which sends her head spinning, reeling mentally as well as physically. That would be ideal if it seems realistic, but it depends on the man. It will give him a LOT of satisfaction if she becomes "naturally lubricated" and possibly climaxes.

These are all different things that could be combined like or or two of these things, or more....not all of these things obviously. There are options. I have to figure out what options fit together realistically.  And a lot of it is based on where the attacker begins his assault.

I don't want her all torn up inside. At the end of the dark fantasy/story, I don't dwell on her soreness or bruises for very long. I might only get into a short-term mental aftermath.....but of course in real life, her mental aftermath will be with her for a long time.
dawnamber
Senior

Merits 30

dreaming

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2017, 09:18:04 AM »

A gun, absolutely. It's hard. Shaped similar and can ruin a girls life with one shot. Besides....fear is an amazing stimulus

Being Happy, doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
impaler49152
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2017, 10:27:16 AM »

A gun, absolutely. It's hard. Shaped similar and can ruin a girls life with one shot. Besides....fear is an amazing stimulus

I agree.  But what about an acid dildo? Even better when there are two girls at your disposal: Force them at gunpoint to masturbate with those acid dildos. Stream the perverted "masturbation contest" to the internet and let the viewers vote, which of the two dildos will ejaculate concentrates acid into the loser's vagina during her orgasm!

How would you feel, being forced to stimulate yourself with the dildo, while thousands of pervs are watching you. Will you stand a chance against the other girl who is putting on a great masturbation show? Will you be able to convince your viewers to vote for the other girl? Will you keep edging for a while since you are adraid of what happens when you finally climax? Could you even enjoy your orgasm, not knowing wheter the dildo will ejaculate its acid into your womb...?
SM_girl9
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2017, 09:29:48 PM »

From a female point of view- nothing beats a large shaved cucumber...zucchini used a butt plug and then slowly stretching the vagina with a cucumber...LAPD tactical flashlight covered with a condom...a large flashlight handle for that matter....

A bottle of beer sounds exciting. Just make sure it's cold...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: