Author Topic: Best object to rape her with?  (Read 7489 times)

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
Re: Best object to rape her with?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2016, 12:46:17 PM »
If I think about that one too realistically, it's just awful. As a fantasy, though, I can dial back what would really happen and it just becomes very enjoyable... torturing a girl's pussy with heat while fucking it with an object. What's not to like?  :emot_thedrool.gif:

gscmar64
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 01:12:16 PM »
If she really into a painful fuck try the business end of a cattle prod in her then press the button. She'll really arch and eventually cum but when she recovers she'll use it on you if able- take that form experience!

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 09:17:21 AM »
I guess I am so old-fashioned with my answer of 'your cock, your friends cocks'.

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
  • If you have to ask, the answer is probably no...
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2017, 05:24:16 PM »
So what object/s would be most fun to shove up her pussy and/or asshole? Depending on whether you want to induce pain, humiliation or involuntary arousal, I guess you will all have different ideas...

Damn, Skut- you sick bastard- just DAMN. Talk about threads to moisten a girl's nethers! And the rest of you... such deliciously twisted, sick, filthy minds!

If I were writing it, I think I'd use items that carried a little extra sensation- A fat lump of shaved ginger root, or one of those big giant stick candy canes.  Still... the guns and all the rest- y'all are wicked hot.
~If you are inclined to take no for an answer, then the answer is definitely no.~

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2017, 09:09:05 AM »
A cactus.

A rigid tube, open at both ends, suitable for funnelling stinging insects into...

A baseball bat.

A baseball bat wrapped in sandpaper.

Chicken leg covered with chilli sauce.

The only use I have for a vibrator in a rape scenario is where you leave the girl bound with one humming away inside her, taped to her thigh, the clitoral stimulator buzzing her into a looooong series of involuntary Os, which will still be in progress by the time she's eventually discovered. What happens to her then may not technically qualify as a "rescue."

CJC3917
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2017, 01:57:36 PM »
A 10 inch vibrating dildo. Long and thick.....Show it to her.... and terrify her, she is like. no no no...don't put that in me....don't ....and the man shoves it in.....turns it up on high...hearing her scream.....she is horrified and gets wet as hell and starts cumming against her will.

Heck if he wanted to humiliate her with this and not his penis, this would do the trick.....However, if he did this to her....and then rammed his own dick in there, that would be wild.

She would protesting more, obviously....like no no no...please no. don't do this....No no no....Ughhhhh.....Ahhhh Uhh Noooo! Screaming...crying....already wet from the vibrator...she might have cum more than once already , now the man is going to attempt to do more since she is all 'lubed up with her own juices.

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 01:21:39 PM »
I really wish I would have got here before everyone else answered.  Beer bottles work in my nightclub fantasies and I've worked in the idea of flashlights in a story.  When it comes to shoe heels, I always picture that more as something to shove in her ass.  I also remember seeing a ZFX movie using a curling iron.  It was obviously fake (as most stuff was in their videos), but I really loved watching it.

CJC3917
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 01:31:07 PM »
I really wish I would have got here before everyone else answered.  Beer bottles work in my nightclub fantasies and I've worked in the idea of flashlights in a story.  When it comes to shoe heels, I always picture that more as something to shove in her ass.  I also remember seeing a ZFX movie using a curling iron.  It was obviously fake (as most stuff was in their videos), but I really loved watching it.

So, the heels from her high heeled shoes, to shove in her ass? That is very interesting. Any idea shocking anal action to the woman is very intriguing in a fantasy. She doesn't expect anything to be shoved in her ass. She has already been fucked in the pussy. She may not be a woman who is into anal, but she might get anal anyways.....but then it might be a shoe heel, or something..

CJC3917
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2017, 02:22:17 PM »
I was looking over this post. I was reading the message on here, including the one I commented on, which was using the high heel of her shoe.

I like that idea, it would be very interesting to shove that into her...The only thing, if it was pointy and had an edge to it,...then how would you fuck her in the pussy with it with out cutting her pussy? I'm not for cutting her insides...I guess you would have to be very careful with it. Some how she would have to be completely pinned down for the guy to make the effort to grab the high heeled shoe off her foot and start working her pussy and ass with the heel.

I think....in the dark fantasy way of course....it is sexy as hell....even if it was consensual.....to use the high heel, I think it would have to be done somewhat gently....Hopefully in a way to get her wet and aroused against her will, which I really love in these dark fantasies...That's one of my favorite parts of these fantasies.......The heel would be sexy as hell...in a dark way of course.

Offline skuttrusk

• Undergrad
  • Merits 143
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2017, 03:45:32 AM »
The ideal is that the heel has enough sharpness to its corners to make it ver uncomfortable when shoved in her cunt or ass, but not so sharp as to tear the skin. Just abrade it painfully. And, happily, this is the nature of most actual stiletto heels. I had a girl do this to herself online once and her discomfort was something to be seen.

CJC3917
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2017, 09:04:53 AM »
The ideal is that the heel has enough sharpness to its corners to make it ver uncomfortable when shoved in her cunt or ass, but not so sharp as to tear the skin. Just abrade it painfully. And, happily, this is the nature of most actual stiletto heels. I had a girl do this to herself online once and her discomfort was something to be seen.

That makes sense. Yeah discomfort is fine. I wouldn't want to tear the soft insides of her vagina.

So when the woman fucked herself with the heel, did she get herself to cum? The one that you are talking about who did that online?

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2017, 01:29:44 PM »
So I have two ideas, the first I'll share on this post then I'll make a second post and blush when I share the object.

First new idea.

I'm not sure if you remember these but my foster mom had what I think we're Tupperware plastic pop sickle makers that you could use to make your own pop sickles. So imagine men ejaculating into the plastic pop sickle form then adding water to fill the form.  Then when nicely frozen the Popsicles could be used as the objects to insert and fuck a girl with. 
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2017, 01:55:22 PM »
So I have two ideas, the first I'll share on this post then I'll make a second post and blush when I share the object.

First new idea.

I'm not sure if you remember these but my foster mom had what I think we're Tupperware plastic pop sickle makers that you could use to make your own pop sickles. So imagine men ejaculating into the plastic pop sickle form then adding water to fill the form.  Then when nicely frozen the Popsicles could be used as the objects to insert and fuck a girl with. 
I knew you were the master of written emotion. But now I see you're a creative sadist too! That's ingenious on so many levels.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

CJC3917
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2017, 02:48:12 PM »

First new idea.

I remember those popsicle objects. So you would have the man ejaculate into one of those, right? Then add water....Then he would freeze it.....then insert it into his victim....I would be cold at first and make her shreik! .......One because of the shock of her pussy being assaulted by a stranger...and two because it is so cold against the inside of her pussy.

The warmth of the pussy would melt the water....His cum would be all up in there....the water would sort of help with lubricating the popsicle object...and she could possibly (involuntarily against her will) orgasm from this.

Then she would be of course horrified at the sexual assault, horrified that the stranger used such an uncomfortable object, she maybe got wet from the whole thing (aside from the cold water) and then his cum is deep inside her......

Water and cum dripping down her legs, melted by the natural heat of her pussy.

Interesting? Does this make anyone else aroused thinking about it? LOL

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2017, 03:10:01 PM »
Second idea. . .

I feel like Tink, because this is something that has been used by me  :].

So I had a guy take me to a professional baseball game.  I have to admit I found it relatively dull but enjoyed the people watching and walking around the stadium.  He was trying to impress me so in the gift shop he bought me a stuffed animal in the home team uniform, a team logo T-shirt with one of the players uniform numbers and name on the back and one more gift.

The third gift was a miniature baseball bat made of polished wood.  I wanted the bat because it looked like a nice self defense weapon.  I think it is about sixteen inches long and the thick part is about an inch and a half thick.  Of course the handle of the bat is thinner and the very end while like a real baseball bat has the flared end it is not that large a tip.  It does make a great self defense weapon because it is very hard and could be used like a baton to hit someone.

But I ummm found another use for my miniature baseball bat.  Let's just say besides the first object I ever tried inserting was a hairbrush handle a very typical first "friend" for self pleasure.  It wasn't too long after attending the baseball game with my friend that I became curious enough to try to find other things to "practice" with.  I will admit out of the two choices I favored the handle end.  Remember a wooden bat has NO give.  So even though the large end isn't huge in circumference it is solid and has no give.

Now while I will admit to using the handle end  :] I will say the other end was just too thick for a girl of my size.  Maybe once I have children I might make better friends with the larger end.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.