Author Topic: Stripper improvement school  (Read 479 times)

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
Stripper improvement school
« on: July 02, 2016, 11:57:41 AM »
So I wanted to throw this question out to the guys ...

I have a friend who is a stripper. Currently she's not making the sort of money she wants to. She is hot, but the problem with strip clubs is, the hottest always make most of the business. She is losing out to a handful of girls who are obviously getting most of the male attention. Her niche is definitely more about being approachable, and engaging them in conversation, and making them feel at ease before selling, rather than the huge tits in face technique.

Now let's assume she can't murder or maim the more successful strippers in order to rise up the rankings. Her only real solution is to up her game in terms of conversation, flirtation, body language, and the like.

So I put the broad question out there, and I appreciate it requires a certain depth of thought and imagination, but say you visit a strip club ... there are 5 girls, one who is the hottest and you want a dance from her ... but she's not available right now, and perhaps you're not confident enough to approach her. There is maybe another one you like the look of second best, and then there is my friend. She's come swanning over to you and is about to engage you in conversation to make you decide to part with your cash with her.

- What does she say?
- What is her body language?
- What story would sucker you in?
- What would put you off?
- Overall, how is Miss Average going to make you forget about the two others you are more drawn to physically?
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
Re: Stripper improvement school
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 04:34:47 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Pleasuregrunt. I think she has the girly stuff down, and she doesn't really have a shred of fat on her, though I guess there's no harm in toning up even more. I'd like to see how that conversation would go.  ;D As for doing extras, she does full contact stuff in certain countries, and I think she does well there, but over here in the UK that is not really the norm. She couldn't really get away with it, and having had this conversation, she knows doing stuff at work is impossible, and doing stuff outside of work is a slippery slope she doesn't want to go down.

So I think what's left is the psychology, in my opinion, of how to convert. True, a lot of guys are entirely physically focused and there is nothing a girl could say that'd work, because they're simply not listening to a word she's saying. But there're also guys on the other side of the spectrum, who want the conversation, and that combined with her being hot and body language etc. could sway the balance. That's the bit I think she can change .... the question is, what would work?
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969