Author Topic: Darkiplier Is Real.  (Read 2675 times)

Offline mesame

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Darkiplier Is Real.
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:00:23 PM »
I stood up and stretched out my back with a groan i had been leaning over the suit case most of the morning, i had finally had all of my stuff packed in nice and tight i still had room for the plushie i had made Mark, i took once last look at it it was about the size of a hand its materiel was super soft it was him a plushie of Mark silly i know but i wanted it to be original i stuffed the soft toy into the bag and zipped it up.

I dragged the case out to the door of my apartment i lived alone apart from my cat, "Makamoo" yeah i know i named my cat after Mark it just silly i know but he has done so much for me, i walked back to my room and plugged the laptop in i turned it on, clicking on the shortcut for you tube i clicked on Markiplier link in my subscriptions list, before i dragged the computer to my bed i settled down and watched Mark.

His black hair was stunning his beautiful bright chocolate brown eyes were so warm his slightly tanned skin and toned body his smooth voice was luscious and had me daydreaming, A chill ran down my spine as his voice cut the daydream i looked up at the screen his voice was deep much deeper and laced with...evil?, his eyes were black and his skin more pale, i quivered as his voice sent chills through me " Hi My Name Is Darkiplier And Welcome to Raspy Hill" he looked down at the screen and the light on his face made him scary his voice was low and deep its creepiness at a new level a few jump scares later and i was done had enough of it my skin crawling is all i needed before i went to bed, i looked over at my alarm clock it was 5:15 i closed the lap top and pushed it aside.

I walked out to my kitchen and dragged open the fridge it was bare.....damn it i had clean it out before i went away i moved to the pantry and pulled open the doors and walked in it was a big pantry i did love to cook by i had not the time now, i saw the last pack of mac and cheese i dragged it out and shoved it in a bowl filled it with water and put it in the microwave, my cat was weaving in and out my legs so i grabbed him a satchel of wet food and put in his bowl along with a half a cup of dry food i filled his other bowl with water before the microwave dinged at me, with a giggle i yelled as loud as i could "GRATZ"...ha ha well i guess you have to know the game to get it, i grabbed the bowl and poured the extra water from it then shoved the cheese powder in before grabbing a fork and mixing like crazy i plopped down onto my couch and turned the tv on, "OH OH OH" i screamed as my favorite show of all time was on i was glued to the screen as i shoved the food in my mouth as i watched the various people from "Alaskan Bush People" run around the screen they were a funny bunch as the credits rolled i turned the tv off and washed my bowl and fork up drying them i placed them away in the cabinets as i walked to my bedroom.

I flopped to my bed pulling the computer onto my lap i watched the rest of the video cringing and jumping with a slight squeal i kept watching as "Darkiplier" played Mark was so much more different is this video, i knew he was only joking but it still scared me he keep looking at the camera but it felt like he was actually watching me his eyes ever so present after a few minutes he fished and was ending his game, "And as always ill see you in the next video Buh Bye" i swallowed hard that was aimed at me i know, Darkiplier..., i laughed every one knows he is not real, just a a joke some fan created it in there game it featured Mark and Darkiplier and Mark played it. I closed the laptop with out even turning it off, i crawled under the sheet. It was the start of summer in Australia looking to the alarm clock it read 7:13 pm with a sigh i leaned over and taped the lamp three times before i was plunged into darkness i had to be up at four am to catch my flight to L.A it was geeky-con and come hell or high water i was going to meet Mark. My idol over the years he was there to make me smile, when things were bad although he had no idea how he had helped me i hoped to thank him for what he was doing and had done to keep me and many of his fans from there bad times in life. I closed my eyes falling into blissful slumber.

"BEEP BEEP BEPP" the alarm hissed as i groaned turning the alarm i sat up it was still pitch black sliding my legs over the bed i tapped the lamp three times until it was glaring in my face, i padded to my en-suite i peeled my jamies off and turned the shower on, i stood under the water i grabbed the shampoo squirting some on my hand i massaged it through my hair before squirting some body wash into my hands i rubbed it over my body before, i was under the warm water again washing the shampoo and soap off i move from the water, squiring some conditioner on my hand and massaging it in also, i sung softly as i waited a few minutes before i was once again under the water washing out the conditioner and washed it off my body a few more seconds before i turned the water off and walked out of the shower onto my mat drying myself, i moved to the basin and pulled the wax strips from my draw before i proceeded to rip the hairs from my legs,

once dry i went into my room and clipped on my pretty pink bra in a d cup i had ample breasts, i moved to the last draw and pulled out a pink pair of lacy pink panties the same shade as the bra they were a set, i wriggled and jiggle as i smoothed it over my soft hairless legs and pulled it over my rounded ass it to was quite ample, i walked into my closet and grabbed my light grey sleeved shirt and pulled it over and on i moved to the draws in here and grabbed my dark grey leggings and pulled them over my ass, i yanked a pair of socks from the second draw a pink one with grey dots and a grey one with pink stripes, it was my stab at ocd i pulled them on looking at my tiny feet i padded back through my room glancing at the time it was 4:30 "Nice" good work that was fast i had 30 minuets before i have to get down to the street to meet my cab to take me to the train station,

i moved to the kitchen and grabbed the bread the last 2 slice my ocd screamed in happiness i shoved them in the toaster before pulling the margarine from the fridge and grabbed a butter knife from the draw before i slide across to the pantry and grabbed the vegemite...(YUMMMMM BTW) as i walked back the toaster popped and i pulled out the hot toast and spread the marge and vegemite both together on the toast and finished by licking my fingers, i washed the plate and knife before drying them and putting them away, i pulled another satchel and place it in cats bowl another half scoop of dry food and i topped the water up, heading back into the room i looked at the time it was 4:40 i grabbed my flats and slipped them on just simple grey soft materiel ones with a black bow on the closed toe,

i then went into my en-suite and brushed my hair sprayed  my hair with a soft hair spray and crimped it so it looked messy but neat, i grabbed the brush and my phone from the bed side table along with the charger i pulled the computer charger from the wall and walked to the back of my door and put the brush, charger, inside the bag, i slipped the phone it to its pocket on the side i grabbed the keys from the breakfast bar and put them in the bag before,

i walked into the bathroom again and brushed my teeth and put my watch one it was 4:55, crap i had to move downstairs, i moved from the bathroom turning the light off and walked past the cat on the breakfast bar i patted him gave him a kiss and cooed "See you in 3 weeks Makamoo", i pulled the bag over my shoulder and grabbed the case it was really heavy i shoved the door open and opened the screen before i stepped out shoving the case in front of me i turned the light off and closed the door and it clicked as it locked i then shut the screen locking it with my keys,

i walked to the elevator and pressed the button 3 times that damn ocd it dinged a few seconds later and i walked in pressing the G button to get to the entrants of the apparent block, as the elevator chimed and the doors slid open i pulled my case out and headed for the door, my phone dinged acknowledging the cab had arrived as i pushed the apartment door open it buzzed until it shit being after hours it latched with a loud clicking sound as it locked behind me, the cab driver was out and hurried and grabbed the case from me, i thanked him and scrambled into the cab it was raining it was only light but i did not want to get to wet, as i got in and closed the door i looked to the driver, "To the Airport please" he nodded at me saying a happy chirpy "Good morning" i smiled at him "Morning"...it was silent for a bit before he asked where i was going, to witch i grinned big just thinking about it, "L.A Los Angeles California" i said brightly a huge grin on my face, well put up at the station "That's 10:30" i hand over the cash and hop out and to the back he pulls my case out and i prop my bag over my should i grab my case and look at the air port

, i take a big breath and pull my phone out its 5:15 i have 45 minutes till my flight i make my way to the counter and sing in putting my case in the under craft luggage hoping it dose not get lost i grab my ticket and got to the lounge and sit down, i was 3 magazines down when my flight announcement came over it was boarding now, i looked at my phone  and sure enough it was 5:50, i was the third in line and i quickly headed down the hall that echoed i entered the plane, the flight attended greeted me with a smile "Hello and welcome aboard Flight 336QLA please have a seat we will be taking off shortly"

i smiled and walked to my seat 32F i had a window seat i was happy i put my seat-belt on and waited, it was a quite cabin not many people were on the flight from Brisbane, Australia to Los Angeles, California, no one was sitting next to me the flight attendants did there safety procedure and then we started to move backwards before we were speeding down the runway the wheels lifted and i held tightly this was my first flight, my stomach was ding flips and butterfly's went crazy inside me, after a few seconds it was all clam and we were climbing at fast speed but it was gentle now,

i watched out the window as my city passed and was gone all there was now was the ocean to witch i did not like, i liked to swim but i was not an ocean person it scared the hell out of me, the flight attendant came past asking if i wanted anything i did i needed a drink i was warned to not have to many as they make you drunk quite fast, i ordered Canadian club with coke, after a few minutes the flight attendant returned and i paid her and took the drink i drank it slowly, half an hour passed and i order another cc and coke once again paid and took the drink this one i half skulked, it was barely fifteen minutes before i felt buzzed and slightly tired i decided to close my eyes it was a 13 hour flight,

i woke up a few hours later i grabbed my bag as i walked down the isle it was bright out side as she walked up the isle she caught the flight attendants arm and asked politely "Uh, hi, could i ask the time please?, she smiles at you and looked down to her watch, 'Its 11am", "Ah thank you just 8 more hours to go then", she would nod as i passed  her and found the bathroom before idled down the isle again and back in my seat i order another Cc and coke, as i sipped on the drink i dragged the book from my bad and opened it to where the personalized book mark was, (No pun intended, lol :/ ) as i continued to read 'This Book Love's you", "By Pewdiepie, or Felix Kjellberg", i had read a few more chapters into the book and was tired it had been four more hours and three more drinks i put the book down and closed my eyes to sleep again,

i was woken by the friendly flight attendant calling me, i looked up with a half dazzling smile while still half asleep she was asking me to put my belt on as we were about to start the decent into Lax airport, i did as she asked i bucked my belt and put the book in my back before i run my hands through my hair i looked out the window the sun was just crested from the earth it was around 6:40 am here, as the plane dipped i could the city rise from the outskirts it was massive much bigger then i expected, 20 minutes later the wheels were screeching as we landed and  rolled into the air port the pilot spoke thanking us and welcoming us to America,

i gathered my bag and strung it over my should once again i looked around made sure i had all i had and turned and walked up the isle and off the plane it was straight into the air port i followed the other people from my flight to the luggage carousel and then towards the desk to exit, or i would have gotten lost for sure as i made my way out and towards the exit i had to go through immigration as i lined up there was only 4 people in front of me i waited and in not time i was called up the mad smile at me and i smiled and handed him my passport he asked why i was here and before i could answer a yaw took over and i blushed lightly before i spoke, I'm so sorry it was a long flight, I'm here for Geeky-con I'm only here for 3 weeks to meet my idol, but my visa is 6 month holiday one", he smiled and asked if i had any food goods in my bag", "No" i shook my head and offered to let him look, he shook his head and smiled before bagging the stamp down onto one of the pages of my passport "no you have a good holiday mama, if you do decide to stay longer remember to contact us and delay your flight, "I will thank you so much have a good day sir" i smiled before i walked into the sun shine i shielded my eyes it was bright i walked to the cabs there was a big line of them i walked to the first one,

'Hi the driver greeted where you going", 'I'm going to The Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles, but i only have Australian money is that ok?" the driver smiles and nods his head, 'That is fine" i hop into the cab the driver grabs my case and hauls it in, in 40 minutes i was there i hand him the money and get out he hauls the bag from the cab and i grab it as he got to the door the man there opened it i thanked him and walked in, i walked to the counter and the woman greeted her, "Hello my name is Misty how can i help you today mama?." "OH i have a reservation for Kelly for three weeks", the lady nods and starts to type on the computer, 'Ah ha yes i found you, Miss Kelly oh, dear we have over booked your room"... i look worried as she spoke, she called her manger over a tall man she leaned over before looking at me, 'Oh i am so sorry Miss Kelly this is our fault we have a new desk clerk who has only just started on behalf of the company and the error we have created we are upgrading you to a spa suite and free room for the duration of your stay i apologizes greatly and endeavor to fix this problem, are you happy with how we have manged and solved our mistake?." i gushed and smiled i only had a simple room and now i had a suit...a spa suite i grinned, "Oh yes thank you so much i am very happy thank you so much", they both smiled and he walked away and she handed me the key to the room it was fancy golden with a diamond like chip "Room service is 03 on the phone for la the area code its 04" she smiled at me as i went to take my case it was gone i turned fast and a busboy behind me had it on his trolley room miss?"

i panicked i had not got the room number i turned back and the lady smiled "Room 1331" i sighed relived and the bus boy nodded as he followed me to the elevators i stepped in and looked at the buttons i was not sure witch one to press he smiled and pressed 54, i was on the top floor fancy i traveled for some time in silence before the door chimed and i exited and saw the signs i turned left and walked a long hallway until i found my room the bus boy pushed the cart in and unloaded my case i gave him a good tip and he left, i walked it, it was massive a big room but i ran to the bed and jumped on it and lay there for a bit until i fell into slumber.

My phone buzz and rang obnoxiously loud i woke with a start picking my phone up i put it to my ear an answered, Hello ? , i was still half asleep and my voice was quite and mumbled, it was my best friend on the phone she screeched in my ear, WELL....have you met him yet?, HAVE YOU ?, she yelled i had to yank my phone from my ear, Fuck Michs calm down, no that's tomorrow ill grab an autograph for you if you calm down, my friend Michelle was an amazing person once you get past the initially floors, any way Michs im tire as and need to unpack ill later ok love ya cya, bye hun have fun go wild loves ya back cya.

I hung up the call looking at the time it was 10:30 crap i only had barley an hour and a half's sleep i dragged my self from the bed it was so comfy i looked around i really could not be bothered to unpack i had only my phone with only a few gigs of net and i wanted to spare it had no laptop there was a tv but it was not like the Australian shows it was mostly reality crap to witch did not interest me, i grabbed my bag slipped my flats back on i decided i would explore my surroundings,

as i walked out the cool air hit me i had forgot the seasons were all mucked up and twisted around from Aussie i pulled my coat closer and headed for the mall.

Hour later i had no idea where i was the bags i was carrying were far to heavy now i called the cab and got the ride home i was not the far away i just took the wrong turn as i dragged my self into the room it was beginning to darken i put the bags on the bench put my phone on charge it lit up with the time 6:13 i pulled the tuna mornay out of the cardboard box pierced it three times that damn ocd i thought and microwaved it for 10 minutes i slipped my flats off and proceeded to put the items away, GRATZ i screamed and scurries to the microwave when it chimed i took the little bowl out and grabbed the fork i sat down on the end of the bed looking out the big bay window out at the now dark L.A night life the flickering lights the whine of sirens the flashing of cars planes trains the sounds amazing me even up here they were light hard to hear you had to really listen as i ate i watched the beautiful scenery think, crap i'm here in l.a i'm going to meet Mark....Markiplier.....holy crap i had long ago finished my food as i pulled myself up and off the bed i put the plastic bowl in the bin and put the fork in the sink i washed, dried, and put it away looking at the clock on the bedside table it read 6:56, i yawned and padded to the tv i turned it on and flipped through until i found a music channel i left on that and made my way to the bathroom.

I undressed and turned on the shower the bath room was crazy cool it amazed me i giggle thinking how small things amuse small minds, ever small ones look on, crap now i was talking to my self i put my hair in a tight bun and dashed under the water a small grunt escaped me, ah oh my god this is so hot but so nice, i spend nearly forty five minutes in that shower before i dragged myself out ad turned the water off wrapping myself in a towl, i pulled the halter top and shorts on and i walked back to the bed i plugged my phone into its charger and into the wall i looked at the time it was 8:01 pm i plonked down onto the bed and set my alarm tomorrow was pax and i needed to be up early as i had to do my make up for my cosplay i was going as Asuna from Sword Art Online i left the tv running i turned it down as i crawled in and pulled the covers up i turned the aircon down to 16 i liked to be snuggled under the blankets as the room is cold there was no time before i was sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP the alarm buzzed i groaned loudly as i squinted at the alarm it read 6:00 am i grunted softly as i plopped my head back to my pillow and turned the alarm off i dragged my feet to the side of the bed i stood up and wiped my eyes i padded to the bench and turned on the coffee machine.

i turned and headed for the shower i walked in and washed my hair and the rest of my body as i stepped out i warped the towl around me and walked back into the room and grabbed the coffee and sipped it before heading back into the bathroom i dried my hair i will style it later i walked to the suit case and grabbed my cos play outfit out and straighten it out and put it one i pulled up the white stocking and made my way back to the bathroom the dress was slightly revealing  but not to bad and i had the body to go with it anyway.

As i styled my hair i made a neat and then put the wig on covering my natural hair i stuck it in place and grabbed the make up and proceeded to put it on i make my way back to the kitchen it my coffee now stone cold it was now 8 am pax open at 9 and it took 30 minuets to get there if i did not want to wait hours i drank the coffee and walked over pulling the small boots on for the costume i dragged the small plushie i had made out and put my phone and purse in the small side bag holder i had made i carried the plushie with me as i made my way down the hall to the elevator.

Sword in hand and all dressed up was i getting all the looks people staring at me like i was so weirdo i made my way out front to my awaiting cab blabbed out the address and waited in silence i gave the driver his money and got out of the cab i was the fourth in line i was so excited as i waited i talked to the people around me they complimented me on my costume and i did theirs most were in costume and it was so nice not to be the odd one out half an hour passed the the line was around the block it was not long before i moved into the convention i was not sure what time mark was going to be at his booth so i scrambled over it was at 9:30 ah i had 30 minutes to wait i stood at the front of the line my face sprawled with a sheepish grin but i needed to use the bathroom i left the line and made my way over once i was done i figured i would walk around a bit look at the other booths and come back.

boy was that a mistake when i came back Mark's booth was surrounded by girls and there was no line i could hardly see him yet my heart still fluttered there he was, the man behind the screen i walked up trying to get close the other girls were pushing me out of the way not even one of them had a costume and i could hardly get close to him to give him the plushie i shoved a girl aside and another i just got in as i screamed out , HI Mark i made this plushie for you i pushed my arm forward his eyes immediately connected with mine and it was if no one else was there, he took the plushie out of my hand, Hello he screamed back to me trying to hear him over the girls, Whats your name?, Its Paige i yelled back, Nice to meet you, he held out his hand and as i went to grab it the two girls i pushed shoved me out of the way i just touched the tip of his fingers and my whole body jolted and the tingles crawled up my spine our eyes were locked as i was shoved back i gave a small wave and turned away i was upset i had hardly spent two seconds with my idol because of his stupid fake fan-girls.

As i walked away it was distinctive voice "Top of the morning to ya"....oh my god it was Jackspeticeye....he was amazing as well i half ran over to him and he waved with a big smile Hi there i'm Jack, Hi i waved i'm Paige, so.....who are you then?, i'm Asuna from Sword Art Online, Ah right yes i thought i knew the costume very nice, we chatted for ages before PewDiePie taped me on the shoulder as i turned around my mouth dropped....Oh My God i squealed as i almost jumped into his arms hugging him oh my gosh, this is so amazing i squealed grinning and looking from Felix to Jack, we were talking for awhile before Bob and wade waddled over i gave them a hug i loved them as well, it was bit of time before i saw Matthais i grinned as we was walking past us and grabbed the small nerf gun from PewDiePie i loaded a bullet in and aimed before i pulled the trigger i him him square in the back i giggle and ducked behind PewdDiePie my had covering my mouth i laughed quietly, Matthais turned around and narrowed his eyes on the group.....OH i see how you want to play this he yelled before pulling his own hidden nerf gun out Pewds screamed like a girl as he let a hail of bullets loose they all scattered behind me leaving me put in the open i looked up innocently grinning gun in hand i had no more bullets.

Ah so your the culprit.....huh getting my friends in trouble falsely....why you little rebel...he stalked up to me before giving me a hug as we gathered around and talked for a long while Jack and Pweds bob and Wade all looked at the clock and announced they had to do a panel with Mark, to witch i looked over he was gone and all the girls as well i felt a pang in my heart i had hoped he would have come back and had a better chat and a hug i felt sad, i hued all the guys one last time before turning to Matt, so well i guess yeah ill let you do what you have to do, he smiled and offered me to go with him, to witch i took the offer and followed him to his own booth where i met the other members of his Team Edge, we talked for hours and it was lunch time i was hungry i decided i would get lunch and go home i was exhausted and tired and i wanted this outfit off i as  wondered around i had gotten lost trying to find the exit as i looked around i pulled out my phone trying to work out how to get out of this place just as oped the browser some one barged past me and my phone fell and crashed to the ground lucky it was in a hard case it slid across the floor and under a door that was marked "Emergency Exit Only" i watched it slide out a view i scrambled for it but it was to late it was out side i looked at the sign again and gulped i had to get my phone but i was scared to open the door and trigger an alarm of some sort but i had no choice i looked back people walked past the small hallway i grabbed the handle and pushed down and cracked open the door,

No blaring sound greeted me as i pushed the door open i let go and stepped out the door was closing but i was to preoccupied looking for my phone i spotted a few feet away i walked over picking it up and checked it over behind me there was a loud bang and a clicking sound i keep looking over my phone it was fine no scratched or cracks i checked all the photos i took they were all still there i had already posted them to face-book twitter and so on as i finally found the proper door to exit i walked over to the door grabbing the handle and pushed down there was no movement i shove it down again still no give i pulled it up but there was no sing of it moving, my heart started to pound....fuck no i thought i was locked out here....fuck i yanked and pulled on the door but it did not move i started to bang and scream  trying to get some one to open the door it was no sue it was so loud inside and there was a major road next to the ally i was stuck in no one could hear me, i turned and looked around i was greeted with high concrete walls it was a small ally i walked down trying to find my way out i only found 3 more doors again "Emergency Exit Only" i turned and headed in the other direction as i followed it down i followed the concrete hall way to a door labeled "Car Park" i grabbed the handle and pushed it open to my excitement it open as i open the door.

I was shoved in fully and hard as i stumbled i let out a scream of fear there was a grunt and a mans arm wrapped around my waist and i dropped my phone and sword i had in hand the door slammed behind us and as i was about to scream his other large hand clamped over my mouth i was at this point now kicking clawing and trying to scram tears pooled and fell fast down my cheeks and past the strangers hand he dragged my across the parking lot to the back row there i could see many cars as we got to the last row and the last car it was black it had a pink mustache on it witch made me think of Mark...."Oh mark come save me please come help me ho i needed him right now" as i wrested with him he was so strong suddenly his arm moved from my mouth to my neck and his other hand lifted me and arched me back as i my head tilted back his forearm slipped under my neck and before i realized what he was doing it was to late his arm was pressed hard against my neck and he held me tight as i was pushed onto the bonnet of the black car my mind flashed of what he was going to do...what was happening no one was around it was dark quite and i could no longer breath his arm pressed against my throat closing it, was he going to rape me.....i dare not thing of it no, surely no.. i struggled harder now desperate scrams trying to come loose i was shoved harder onto the bonnet of the black car i was bent over as i fraught with his legs he pinned them against the grill and air intake of the car as he kept a firm arm around my neck his other grabbed one of my arms and pushed it down between his thighs i flushed red my cheek heading not from the lack or air as he held that one tightly, he was strong oh god he was strong he grabbed and held my other failing arm he twisted it painfully and held it against my back, his arm tightened fully around my neck and the air was cut in one swift movement he leaved over me keeping me pinned i could not move a single part of my body air was quickly becoming less and less as i started to fight harder the sounds of gasping coughs rasping as i tried to suck desperate air in was denied it was not long before my lungs and chest hurt heading hard my hear was betting a million a minute but it was slowing i was fighting the terror the fear i felt light headed and white spots started to blurred my vision as i bucked against it, it was no use he only pushed me down harder painfully as my body gave up i felt my limbs loosen as they became limp my whole body flopped he still held be tight finally my vision became black and my head fell to the bonnet with a thud.

I'm not sure how long passed but when i woke i was laying on the ground i could not move i was alive there was a man in my vision...all i could see was black hair....glasses....he was toned...i lay still i could not move i tried to fight him, but he only shoved me down he tied rope around my ankles and then around my hands before he put duck tape over my mouth, as he was doing this he yelled at me screaming at me, YOU....LET them take photos.....HANG out with THEM....but me...YOU cam here to see me...AND spent 2 SECONDS with me....but all day with them....YOUR going to be sorry you ever come across me...PAIGE.....PAIGE KELLY....., i gasped...he knew my name....my full name....who is he...i came to see him...but that was wrong...i was here to see Mark.....and he was not mark....mark would never do this...this guy is psycho, he was lifting me now....carrying me bridal style around the dark black car down it side to...the boot....oh no....i started to squirm and kick trying to scream as there was a high pitch beep the boot open's slowly and he dumped me into the boot before he pulled some more tape off and stuck it over the other tape on my lips it went from ear to ear he pushed it down from my nose, i was scared shacking as i watched tape my ankles and wrists one last time before he laughed evilly before slamming the boot and tapping on it twice, it was suddenly quite and dark i started to kick and scream but it did nothing it was hours and i was still stuck in the now hot dirty car my sword was pocking into my back and i could hear my phone going off.

As i fiddled around trying to grab the phone my hands twisted and turned they were already raw from the rope but i had to get my phone i felt the smooth cold phone i gripped it with my fingers i flew it over me and it hit the boot lid and felt smacking me in the head with a grunt it fell in front of me and i used my skills to flip the phone sweat was poring off my forehead as i used my nose to open and unlock the phone i put my pass code in as i open my contacts and turned to keypad i had 911 typed in when the boot open i quick pressed my face down dialing the number i kept my head and tried to push my body over the phone but it was to late he had seen me he grabbed a bunch of the wig and ripped it trying to turn me over but the wig just came clean right off he threw the wig angrily down now grabbing a fist full of my brown hair he yanked hard and i screamed a muffled scream thought the tape as he shoved me to my belly the phone in his hand he walked away before i started to squeal and scream he rushed over and smashed my face into a dirty old ragged shirt that was in the boot as my face was shoved deep into the the materiel the smell filled my nose it was a deep manly tone some cologne before sweat grime and ...oil filled my nostril he pushed me harder and the air was once again was denied entrance i heard him speak, no...no emergency...sorry it was in my pocket and my fingers pressed buttons i did not lock it i'm so sorry........then the sound of a dead dial tone being hung up.

I swallowed hard i heard him shuffling around the boot before grabbing something and then the one sound that dreaded me the sound of tape being ripped out and ripped off i was already struggling but it was to late the tape was stuck over my eyes catching some of my fringe to the side of my face another horrid scream of the tape and ripping the second layer was placed over my eyes i was not blinded muted and prevented from moving i had no idea what he was up to but i did not want to know , i was answered with a hard slap to my cheek it brought tears to my eyes and the irony taste of blood in my mouth...he had split my lip....i knew it was going to leave a nasty bruise....the boot slammed his whispered of a voice, oh do enjoy the ride, i'm not sure how much longer i was in that boot but by the time he dragged me out by my hair and then shoved me over his shoulder i was in agony from i don't even know metals items of some kind i knew it was still dark as the tiny bit of light that was let in through a small amount of tape that had unstuck from my nose told me it was dark out....very dark, and quite he was stomping up stairs, and lots of them....3?...no 4?...flight....i lost count i hard keys jingle as he pushed the door opens and then slammed it was quite under foot...carpet?....has to be, my hear was beating fast my breathing was heaving there was kick of a door and he walked in a few steps and then i was free falling, a band and whimper of pain and i was on the floor, it was soft...but it was not materiel like carpet, his voice answered my questions, its sound proofing....scram all you want....because in my recording room on one can hear you scream, he used the line form that move....i hated the moving it scared me....his closed steps and the door slamming with a loud click was the last thing i heard, i was along blinded gagged tied up...in some strangers house, i was so dead, that when they came the tears hard fast warm and loud...i screamed for any one to save me....some one...markiplier....please come save me....help me, i'm going to be murdered.

I had long ago cried myself to sleep in the spot i was dumped i could hear nothing it was silent in this room, until the door flew open and slammed into the padding on the wall even with the padding it was loud bang and i was sitting up right again staring to tremble as i failed to look around the door shut again and i could hear the what i now knew was foam make a soft crunch as he stepped closer i let a silent sound out that ended up sounded like a squeak before i knew it i was oofing in agony as i rolled to my side a pain exploded in my stomach as someones foot collided hard and with force into my stomach as i layed on the floor half sitting half laying another hard kick to my chest had me gasping and choking on air as it was forced from my lungs i was coughing and spluttering and gasping for breath i was now sprawled out on the floor i was a mess another kick to my stomach another groan or whimper of pain no agony escaped my taped lips it was a faint sound but still there another kick after another one they kept going i had twisted to my side making less of a target but he still landed the kicks after another i was at the point of passing out when he must of leaned down and whispered in my ear, this only the begging the party is just staring, he then roughly grabbed my boob and squeezed it and gave a quick massage before again whispering in my ear, you had best hope he comes home and saves you because your a fine piece of ass and that costume makes me want you more.

All i could do was whimper and screw my face up as he feels me up i some how felt dirty as my brain screamed at me i was going to be raped as he spoke my stomach dropped as a sick feeling filled me and a painful quiver crawled up my spine i began to actually quiver on the floor almost shaking in fear i had no idea if he was going to come back or make good on his word i just wanted to wake up from this night mare the rest of the day i was left alone to whimper in agony and cry myself to sleep i had no idea of the time but he left me for what i was assuming the rest of the day and night as it had been hours since his last visit.

Bang the door slammed open again i half jerked my body up before letting out a panicked scream its muffled rattle only made him laugh darkly his leg brushed past mine i felt him kneeling next to me this time both his hands were pressing and groping my boobs i could hear him deep breaths the slight panting i took a deep breath and closed my eyes even tho i was blind as to what was going on i still closed my eyes tightly as i figured i knew what was coming, one of his hands slid down off my boob and down over my belly it then pulled my dress up and started to rub circles on my inner thigh i was gasping for breath i was now physically shaking then out in the distance a light ring of a phone sounded, fuck sake i was just getting started never mind sweet one ill be back....soon, the last bit was boomed in my ear and i jumped i thought i couldn't shake harder i was wrong i was waiting for him to come back and finished what he started i had pushed and pulled until my dress was back at my knees and i was covered properly, he never did come back that day hours passed and i lay there no longer shaking but still in fear my stomach growled once again in hunger the only time i left was once a day when he dragged me out at some time to use the bathroom, as i tried to mumble to him he only shoved me into the door frame and leaned against me from behind me and in a moaning tone tell me i was lucky he did not fuck me right here and now i stooped trying to ask for food after that, it was much later that day i would assume night as i was tired it had been 2 and a half days since i was kidnapped and 3 since i had eaten i should have had breakfast before i left for the convention, another few hours passed i was fighting with my self weather i should move around the room or not as i moved to sit up the sharp pains changed my mind and i stayed where i was another day maybe a few hours of nothing and i was asleep.

BITCH WAKE UP was screamed into my ear and i screamed and jumped startled from my sleep it was a quite day and he had not come in early like he normally did to let me use the bathroom, as my muffled scream echoed in my head he grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged me to the bathroom as i did what i had to do i could tell he was standing at the door again he watched me ever day use the bathroom, my mouth was so dry and i just wanted a single mouthful of water i was lightheaded and felt a constant pain in my stomach i felt weak and useless, as i stood up he flushed and again gripped a fistful of my hair witch was now matted and felt dry and icky as he yanked me i expected to be thrown on the floor again but when i landed it was soft under me and had....blankets...and sheets?...i was on a bed, it felt nice for a second before i realized what he was up to and my stomach dropped dread filling me i had started to scream already and squirm on the bed, a hard punch landed into my stomach and i rolled in pain and whimpered but i still tried to wriggle off the bed another punch this time to my cheek and temple this had me seeing stars and feeling dizzy i was still on the bed trying to listen to what he was doing.

That was a mistake as i lay there silent in agony my ear ringing my head pounding my cheek tingling and my stomach rumbled silently in a whimper as it protested to my stress my flipping and rolling, as i hear the distinct sound of a belt clicking followed by a zipping sound and then a clank and rattling as something....pants fell the the floor i let another terrorized whimper loose as i felt the bed dip at the end i guess i was in the middle of the bed as he crawled over me he pawed at my boobs again before he shoved my dress up hard the sound of my panties being ripped from my body followed by him pulling my legs apart i could feel his slight erection on my bare thigh, all i could do was swallow and again close my eyes this was going to happen, the stranger was going to rape me and there was nothing i could do i scrunched my face up and tried to day dream, but i was pulled from my dark quite space by a ripping screaming and light flooding into my vision, it was all white and he waited until i could see him the bastard was going to make me watch him rape me, that's when my mouth dropped and the tears now fell from the corner of my eyes where they were pooled,....Mark....Markiplier...i whimper softly, my nostrils flared as my eyes widens as he shook his head before he spoke, My name is Darkiplier....and welcome to Raspy Hill, i swallowed as i realized he was talking to me in the video and now...Mark...uh Dark...uh the evil man was going to rape me, i looked at him dark black eyes and hair witch surly could not get any blacker the glasses his face...his skin was a light grey, but it was Mark....he looked just like him, as he smiled at me i felt him move further up the bed i closed my eyes dreaming of a better place a happy place.

I lay almost unconscious in his  arms i'm floppy and dangling all over the place as he holds me up carrying me from the room he dumped me to the foam covered floor again, he slammed the door shut whistling, this time i moved in my agony i looked around now able to see i was still gagged and tied but i had my sight back i spotted Mark desk we must had been in his apartment i half crawled half slid to the desk when i was under the the desk i pulled the chair under trying to make myself feel safe, i was a mess my face smeared with tears and god knows if the make up was still there i was hoping it was not but the kind i used was good expensive and stayed for days if you left it, my things were sore and slightly still sticky from don't think about it was to late tears stung down my raw and puffy cheeks from crying and the slaps it had endured in that time, as i cower in the corner under the desk i pull my knees up to my chest and lay my head on my knees falling asleep.

I was exhausted as i walked up the four flights of stairs to my apartment i spent the 5 nights of the convention at a hotel as it was an hour drive from each way from my house and the hotel was a good one as i dragged up the stairs my small suitcase clattered behind me i oped the door and left the cast at the door i just wanted to go to bed, as i walked in the door i waled past the kitchen only to stop dead in my tracks, Dark was standing there with a knife in had pretending to stab it at some one, what the hell are you doing i ask, she turns a dark grin spread crooked across his face, practicing so i get it right the first time with my....little friend he laughed, it was the first time i heard this laugh it was just pure evil as he cackled i just turned and walked to my room i switched on the light and began yelling, Dark.....were you in my bed....its a fucking mess, WHY is there blood in my bed.....i yelled angrily as i ripped the covers and blankets off and into my basket to wash my nostrils flared as i put new sheets on and a blanket, i could hear that ass hole snickering as i did so he spoke his voice was full of something that had happend....on my bed he was pleased, oh only had a little fun...with my pet....we uh...tangled in your bed....i'm not sorry it was fun, the emphases he put in fun made me quiver i could not imagine dark with a girl....yet a willing one....i could hope, once i had the bed in place i turned slammed the door and pulled out of my shoes peeled my pants off and tore my shirt off and threw them in the basket as well i walked to the bed pulling my socks off i growled as one flung under the bed as i leaned down reaching to find it i had to get off and kneel at the side of my bed i peered under to find and object that was not mine, a pair of pink lacy panties they were ripped on both sides, they had been ripped off again i quivered and briskly walked out of my room and to the kitchen Dark was now no where to been seen i shoved them into the bin... and ran to the bathroom and scrubbed my hands before i padded softly back to bedroom i slammed the door again this time i turned the light off and got into bed it was not long before i was in blissful slumber.

My alarm buzzed at me before the beeping started it took me a few seconds to roll over and bang the damned annoying machine as i sat up and leaned over getting out of be i shivered it was cold this morning as i padded to the bathroom the house was dead silent i turned on the shower turning it warm i went to the toilet and then jumped into the shower i washed my hair and made sure i shaved to look good i kept myself neat at all times i liked my self maintained but i liked my face hair the lightness of a bear but not the pain of keeping a full on maintained as i washed i turned the water off and hopped out i wrapped a towel round me i walked to my room i dried myself and put a sweat shirt mixed with a hoodie on, i had a unique style i pulled my briefs on and pulled on a pair of jeans and pulled some socks on i looked at the time it was six thirty i walked to the kitchen and made myself a coffee and poured my self a bowl of cereal and ate while drinking my coffee when i had finished both i made another coffee and walked out into the lounge room and to the start of the hallway i open the door to my recording room and closed it with a slam, crap i whispered as i made my way to my desk and sat down.

Putting the coffee the coffee on the desk i sat in my chair and turned the computer on i lounged back a little bit before it started up i had to upload my videos as i started to move then and sign in you tube i sat up straight an pulled myself into the desk as i pushed my feet out i touched something, what the hell i said there was never anything under my desk as i leaned down looking under my desk my heart stopped and i cussed, oh holy fuck i whispered softly.

(A/N I know this is Mark's Pov but i need to put her reaction in so sorry i don't want to do short chapter so i'm going to throw this in)

Paiges Pvo

The door slammed closed and my eyes grew wide oh no he was back for a second round, i heard him whisper crap his voice was soft this morning almost inviting it sounded so much like Mark's it was scary as i blinked holding my breath legs came into my view and i paused back against the desk as i watched the man sit down, wow he was really messing with me today as he spun around something was put down rather hard on the desk above i hear the computer turn on and the man lounged back i could only see half up to his chest the rest of his body was covered it was freezing this morning and i was shivering i was cold as i watched him soon he was leaning forward and then it happens what i had hoped would not he moved in dragging the chair on the only showing bit of hard wood flooring as i tried to dodge his legs the sprawled out to fast and his foot brushed my side before it fully touched me, he spoke softly again, what the hell he said i could see him moving he was going to spot me oh god he was going to kill me this time i was frozen in place with my knees up at my chest my arms wrapped around them my head was half resting on my knees half holding it in anticipation i peered up waiting for the invert able to happen and it did his head came into view as we locked eyes and he spoke softly and sadly, oh holy fuck, as i looked up at him through my lashes the the hair from my fringe scattered across my face, he was not grey his skin was its normal sun kissed his chocolate brown eyes were soft his hair was its dark black but it was him....this was Mark, not Dark i felt slightly safe, i must look a wreck.

( A/N back to Mark's Pvo, sorry for the bounce around)

Mark's Pvo

As i looked down i locked eyes with her, there was a girl under my desk a very scared dirty messy terrified girl under my desk, as i looked into her beautiful dark brown terrified eyes she looked at me through her hair and lashes she was shaking hard, as i slowly got of my chair and leaned on the desk now at her level she shuddered and tried to push harder into the desk as tears slipped down her cheeks i noticed the red welts in the shape of a hand print as i looked her over further she was dressed up i couldn't tell who she was from under there i had to get her out i spoke softly and moved slowly, Your dressed up were you going to pax?, her eyes widened as she looked at me she nodded her head and that's when she moved her hands i could see she wag gagged, there was tape plastered from ear to ear how did i not notice that before, as i reached out my hand she swallowed and let a soft shrike out i spoke softly and put a soft smile on my face as i spoke, its ok shhhh i wont hurt you, Dark did this to you?.....were you there to see me?, as i spoke and smiled she relaxed a bit she nodded softly and raised her hand to take mine she was hesitant as she edged forward softly, as her arm started to come out of the shadows of the desk her arm was dotted with bruises some were rounded as if she had been beaten others were hand prints i couldn't help but hold my breath as she moved further into the light she was half out from under my desk her legs were riddled with the horrible black blue purple yellow and brown bruises some fresh others in the middle of healing and ones nearly fully healed, finally she was sitting in front of me peering up at me on my knees i reached forward to pull the tape free but she yanked back while shuddering, shhhhh it ok i'm just going to take the tape off its ok, as i leaned in again she did not move as i took a corner of the tape i gently pulled i moved closer to her slowing explaining i need to be closer to pull it off as i did i could hear her whimpering in pain the more i pulled the more her voice echoed in the room she let out a yelp as i took the last off and put it to the side, as i looked her over further her hands were tied as were her ankles, ill be right i'm going to get scissors to cut the tape around your wrists and ankles, i got up practically running into the kitchen to grab the scissors i ran back to the room, she was just sitting there i could now hear her soft sobs as she shuddered to them her dress was torn slightly and an accidental gimps i realized she had no underwear, as i walked over i keeled down and showed her the scissors and moved them slowly to her wrists to cu the rope free, what did he do to you? i spoke trying to hold the anger in my voice it was hard i was going to kill him then i remembered the panties under my bed and the blood on the sheets that's when i paled looking directly into her eyes i asked the question i hope she would answer with a no, as i cut the tape then the rope from her wrists i watched her, she moved uncomfortably and she blinked more tears seemed to roll down her pale cheeks where there was not a hand print apart from the soft sobs she was silent answering my question clearly, Dark had raped her and beat the living hell out of her, as i reached around to cut her ankles free i looked back to her the tape and rope to the side as her stomach growled softly she blushed, when was the last time you ate?.

I looked up at him wiping the tears from my cheeks i gave a soft cough before i spoke it had been days since i had talked or heard my voice, uh...four days now, my voice was soft and croaky it kept cracking.

I stood up and bend down i gently pulled her into my arms carrying her to the kitchen i was not sure if she could walk but i felt better carrying her in case Dark was out i still had to tell her he was still here as i sat her in the kitchen chair, cereal ok ?.

She nodded at me quickly as i placed the bowl in front of her and filled it with my plus filled it with fat free me, i was a stickler for my health, as i pushed the bowl forward she took it fast and almost inhaled the food as i put a glass of water from the fridge down she quickly grabbed it and downed the water in seconds before she groaned softly her hands on her temples her face was now down on the counter, Brain freez i laughed softly?, she nodded her head and after a few seconds she resumed eating her food before she was done, i quickly walked to my room to grab some cloths for her to ware as i knew she would want a shower, when i got back the table was clear the milk and cereal put away her bowl and spoon were gone as well, she must have cleaned up, she was sitting on the couch holding her head in her hands her soft sobbing stopped as i scopped her into my arms again she no longer was yanking away from me i could still feel her quivering as i walked down the hall way i walked past my room and as i did she tensed up in my arms her jaw clamped shut and was now clenched, i whispered in her ear softly how sorry i was and that i would never hurt her or let Dark hurt her again i then lightly kiss the top of her ears, she relaxed in my arms and looked up at me as i kissed her, her cheeks were a light pink, i had made her blush that was cute she has a crush on me, as i got to the bathroom i place her down softly at the door and handed her the long sleeve sweat shirt a pair of track pants and a thick hoodie, she took them from my arms and walked into the bathroom and shut the door, i walked away when i heard the water run and went back into the recording room i left the door open as i fished waht i had started and started the upload process of 6 videos it would take ages but i had not uploaded a video to you tube in 5 days now i needed to do this.

I was in the shower now i had scrubbed and scrubbed trying to get the filth off me i was clean now i knew this but i still felt dirty and as i kept scrubbing with the face washer it became all to much and i burst into tears my salty ones mixing with the warm shower water i slid down the wall of the shower the first time my sobs were loud i could finally expel my voice and let the sobs out i had been holding for says as i cried loudly thinking the water covered my cry's, Mark soon knocked on the door and opens it a crack i sucked in my sobs and was silent for a second before i spoke, please just leave me alone a small sob escaped my lips witch lead me to start bawling again.

I paused the video i was making and apology one for not uploading in so long but as first it was faint the sound...like sobs it was sobs she was crying i immediately paused the video and rushed to the bathroom she was crying hard now the soul wrenching cry and it was hard to listen to i knocked lightly and she was silent before she told me to go away her voice broke and she started to sob again i couldn't take it and i open the door i keeled down next to the foggy glass i couldn't see her fully all i could see was a blurry figure she was on the tile floor of the shower i put my hand on the glass and spoke, please don't cry you sound so sad i want to make you feel better happy she had stopped sobbing now and wiped a small spot clear of steam off the glass so i could see her face clearly now i did not look else where she had placed her hand on mine

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:26:35 AM by mesame »
I'm huddled in the corner you undo your belt and let it hang beside you "come here" you command and i squeak and slowly crawl to you you grab my hair and i whimper "good girl" you say as you stuff your cock inside my mouth

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Re: Darkiplier Is Real.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 09:10:26 AM »
Holy shit!! I love you for this :D :D

Offline mesame

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 01:12:49 PM »
awh ha ha thanks, i was away for the holidays but im back now, so i can get back to this :D
I'm huddled in the corner you undo your belt and let it hang beside you "come here" you command and i squeak and slowly crawl to you you grab my hair and i whimper "good girl" you say as you stuff your cock inside my mouth

Offline holyfireheart100
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 09:40:48 PM »
Wow if you could continue this that would be the best! Really good!

jazbomb
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 11:34:17 AM »
Thisisjustagiganticwalloftextit'ssodifficulttoreadidon'tknowifthatwasthewriter'sintentionornotit'slikeBrettEasonEllisonsteroidsit'sjusttoodifficultformetogetthroughandnowIamsoexha ustedfromtryingtoreaditmaybesomepunctuationwouldh elp? :emot_weird.gif: