Author Topic: Are fantasies better with a prude or slut?  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
Re: Are fantasies better with a prude or slut?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 09:23:38 PM »
One of the reasons I used to like to troll the malls for older guys who didn't know me or my reputation is because I could flirt but also come off very shy.  I had them most believing I was very shy and virtually untouched.

Even if and when it escalated to oral I knew how to pretend I was inexperienced and awkward, but amazingly the guys were so good at teaching me partway through the blowjob I "figured" it out and got really good.

Oh and yes, every guy was just amazing at intercourse and made me, and every other woman orgasm from intercourse with them EVERY time, or so their egos needed to believe.

But I am confident each of you are the best and you give every woman an orgasm every time you have sex with her. 

You might think I'm being a smart ass but I can't tell you how many guys I've chatted with are convinced they make every woman they sleep with orgasm every time. 

But you might have been led to believe by more woman you think have as little experience as you are willing to hope for or believe. 

Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Farah
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2016, 11:47:59 AM »
for fantasy..prude girls are the best.. :P

Offline fertile
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2016, 03:28:07 PM »
In my fantasies, I'm almost always an innocent virgin

Offline RapeFantasiesAbound
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 05:41:06 PM »
My fantasies usually involve a prude. It's an extra layer of humiliation and shame if they don't like sex or don't do certain things willingly (orally for me personally).

KgC120
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2016, 10:51:14 PM »
In general, I agree with all of the reasons why prudes and virgins are great victims, but there are scenarios in which even the slut suffers equally.  Instead of physical pain, it is the mental anguish of breaking taboos.  For example, when I blackmail my slutty step-daughter into spreading her legs for me, her experience is irrelevant; to her the very real horror is in being used in this way by ME.  She is a slut because she enjoys sex; forcing her to orgasm is relatively easy, which only increases her torment as her body enjoys what her mind is telling her is WRONG!  Of course, in this scenario I get to relish sitting across the table from her at dinner, along with her mother and sister, and acting like nothing happened.

I like the way you think, MF. Virgin, prude or slut. It's getting her to do, feel, react in a way she doesn't want to.

Offline Doc_Holidaze

• Sophomore
  • Merits 8
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 01:32:55 AM »
Hmmm.  I the prude a little bit better.   Either the ones that think they are pure and superior for it, or the ones that are good girls and perhaps naive.  It's fun to fantasize about raping away a woman's virginity.

Of course, there's also something hot about scenarios where I'm forcing a bitch who teases and uses her body to manipulate-- taking away her power and telling her she's getting what she deserves.

Offline MasterCzar

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 09:19:58 AM »
Of course, there's also something hot about scenarios where I'm forcing a bitch who teases and uses her body to manipulate-- taking away her power and telling her she's getting what she deserves.

I'm with you on that one. Many of my favourite fantasies involve raping cocktease bitches. Now, since she's already a slut and massive cocktease her rape will have to be much more violent, abusive and entirely degrading than that of some prude. I'd love to give these girls what they deserve for their whorish actions and all the sexual frustration they cause.
I come to sites like this one to exercise my darker feelings towards women. These may be violent and harmful or downright misogynistic and outrageous but I refuse to apologise to anyone about that. There will be no disclaimers, there will be no cowardice. I am proud to be pro-rape.

Offline Withness

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 10:55:10 PM »
A girl who's a slut to others, but a prude to you.

Offline susan_haynes19
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2016, 11:03:45 PM »
I prefer young innocent girls that don't know anything about sex, especially a Christian or Catholic girl.  Reading a story where someone just destroys something so special for a young girl.

Offline menace

• Undergrad
  • Merits 12
  • If you can see me, you're already screwed
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 09:12:10 AM »
I can put a blanket statement on this question:

Virgins. Are. Boring.

Look, I get it. Nobody's born experienced, and everyone's gotta start somewhere. Hell, I'll bite the bullet and even be the teacher there if you're really that into me. But if I have a choice? Sluts, always.

With virgins, you always have the fear, the crying, the begging, the 'just lay there helpless' technique and the guilt. And putting them in a FSF story isn't an improvement.

With a slut, you know you're in for a good head, maybe even anal if she's a bit loose. And in an FSF story, you'll have struggle, cussing, scratching, insults plus all the stuff the rapist does.

P.S. An asshole is tight on every woman ;)

Offline Lyn
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 03:02:47 PM »
-
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:33:09 PM by Lyn »

Offline menace

• Undergrad
  • Merits 12
  • If you can see me, you're already screwed
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 01:23:08 PM »
Numbers aren't really indicative of anything. Pair a girl who just lays there with a guy that only knows how to jackhammer for five minutes, and neither will learn anything from the experience. Slut is more of a mindset than a goal.

And you definitely nailed it: an intact hymen will make the channel slightly tighter the first time, but after that it is dependent on pelvic muscles.

Offline Amm1270

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 08:37:05 PM »
One of the reasons I used to like to troll the malls for older guys who didn't know me or my reputation is because I could flirt but also come off very shy.  I had them most believing I was very shy and virtually untouched.

Even if and when it escalated to oral I knew how to pretend I was inexperienced and awkward, but amazingly the guys were so good at teaching me partway through the blowjob I "figured" it out and got really good.

Oh and yes, every guy was just amazing at intercourse and made me, and every other woman orgasm from intercourse with them EVERY time, or so their egos needed to believe.

But I am confident each of you are the best and you give every woman an orgasm every time you have sex with her. 

You might think I'm being a smart ass but I can't tell you how many guys I've chatted with are convinced they make every woman they sleep with orgasm every time. 

But you might have been led to believe by more woman you think have as little experience as you are willing to hope for or believe. 

Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble.

Wow!!! I'm going to the mall now lol  :o

I love prude women for fantasy! >:D
Fantasy is everything to me,I will not do the time because I refuse to the do the crime... Keep it fantasy my friend's...

CJC3917
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2017, 11:17:48 PM »
I prefer a prude. Someone who, for years, has taken care to look and act so conservatively that she can't even imagine what I'd be forcing her to do. Nor can she imagine how she'll feel as I'm doing her.

I like this answer. I agree! ....Yeah, an older prude....not a virgin prude.

CJC3917
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 11:22:42 PM »
Personally, it's more about the humiliation and degradation, so a prude would e more...fun for me.  That being said, nearly all my stories involve married women.  So prudes but not necessarily virgins. 

Involving married women is an interesting concept. In my fantasy, she could definitely have a husband or boyfriend. Most do, anyways.

Of course it is forced sex, but she is getting fucked in a way different than her significant other...a different man, a different feel to the man against her body, inside her body....There is already the obvious fact that she is being raped, but on some level she might feel like she is cheating even though she doesn't want this, ....especially if this makes her cum a few times. She would be horrified on a few different levels.