Author Topic: My Best Friend's Cousin  (Read 9222 times)

Offline enigma30
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
My Best Friend's Cousin
« on: May 30, 2016, 10:55:37 PM »
Rape is a truly horrific, heinous crime.  This is pure fantasy.

Liam was my best mate but I kept a secret from him.   He had no idea I was a rapist.  I was a serial offender but my victims were always too ashamed to go the police.  In my mind women were only good for one thing.  To be fucked - and fucked hard - if not by consent, then by force.  They were put on Earth for men's pleasure and I sure did take pleasure from them.  There was nothing I liked better than to subdue some arrogant, feisty little bitch and feel her naked body wriggling under me.  I had a group of friends who felt the same way.  When Liam introduced me to his cousin, Laura, I concocted a plan.  I charmed her.  I wined and dined her and behaved like a perfect gentleman.  Soon she was eating out of my hand.  I always found that.  In spite of all the women's lib and equality and all that crap, there was nothing a woman liked more than to have a man open a door for her or pull out her chair.  I bowed and scraped, smiling inwardly that I'd have my reward off her before too long.  When we'd been going out for a few weeks I invited her round for a meal.  My mates were waiting in the bedroom. 

There was Tyrone, a huge black bloke with muscles like iron and a cock the size of the Eiffel Tower.  Then Wayne, who was slighter, but had a vicious temper which we had to keep in check.  Gary was a gruff rugby player, enormous with similar equipment to Tyrone.  I was a bit less well-endowed, but what I lacked in size I made up for in technique.  Or so I liked to think. 

Laura was a pretty enough thing.  She was about 23, very slender, but with the most beautiful tits I'd ever seen.  When we got in I gave a glass of wine into which I'd slipped a very small dose of Rohypnol.  She became a little sleepy and I took advantage of this to undress her.  As soon as she realised what I was doing, she started to struggle and scream.  I was ready.  I shoved a handkerchief in her mouth and covered it in duct tape.  I took off my clothes, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.  It did me good to feel I was carrying off a woman as my plunder like some caveman shit.  I could feel myself getting hard already.

Tyrone, Wayne and Gary were waiting, all naked and with enormous hard-ons.  I chucked her onto the bed.

"All right, boys.  Now our fun begins!"

"Grrmmpphh!  Nnnnerrrrgghhhh!" screamed Laura.  The poor girl couldn't take her eyes off Tyrone's prick which was about ten inches long.  It stood proudly in front of him as he stood there, an evil grin on his face.

Wayne started jumping up and down,  "Yeehahh!  Bags I go first!"

I swear, sometimes I thought that boy was mentally retarded.  "Nope.  I got her, I get to open her.  You can hold her legs.  Gary, you take her arms.  Tyrone, take the other leg."

"NNNNAAHHGGHH!" Laura shrieked.   Gary held her arms above her head while Tyrone and Wayne opened her legs wide, bending them back so I could see her arsehole as well as her pink little slit.  She bucked and struggled in their grip.

"Wider," I said.

They opened her legs as far as they could go and her pussy lips parted slightly.  I knelt in front of her and slowly massaged her tits.  They were plump and pert and I kneaded them as if I were making bread.  I was almost fit to bursting.

"All right, my darling.  Now you're going to do what you were made for.  You're going to service us and if you please us, maybe - just maybe - we won't hurt you."

To be honest, we hardly ever hurt our victims, although sometimes we had to restrain Wayne.  We were out for a fuck, that's all.  I mounted her and I groaned as I felt her warm beautiful body beneath me.  I licked her neck and played with her nipples before guiding my rock-hard member to her hole.  She was stretched so wide that it was quite easy.  I entered her with as much force as I could and cried out in surprise as I felt resistance and a little spurt of blood over my dick.  Her screech would have been ear-shattering if it hadn't been for the gag.

"My God, she's a virgin!"  I cried.  "Who'd've thought - at her age and with a body like this!"  The boys whooped.  We liked virgins.  Their holes were always tight but they always were a lot slacker by the time we'd finished with them.  We had hours in front of us yet.  "Sorry, sweetheart.  I suppose you were waiting for your wedding night or something.  Your hubby won't find you quite as tight after all."

Her pussy gripped me like a fist.  It was so tight it almost hurt.  My cock-head rested against her cervix and I could feel her muscles clench and unclench all down my shaft.  Then I got down to the fucking.  I pumped her quickly, hearing the squelch, squelch and the slap of my balls against her arse.  The boys pulled back her legs so her knees were almost at each side of her head and I had a wonderful angle of attack.  She was now nice and wide and open.  With each thrust I pulled out so just the tip of my prick was inside her and then slammed back into her, the complete nine inches sliding down her tunnel and banging against her cervix.  I began to rub her clit so her natural defence mechanism kicked in and she began to lubricate.  I shoved in two fingers as well so she was stuffed full of me, her hole stretching to splitting point to accommodate me.  She was bleeding quite a bit but I didn't care.  I fucked and fucked and fucked, banging away for about five minutes.  Finally I just couldn't hold it in any longer.  My balls were hot and mushed against her pussy, my foreskin was pulled completely back and there was unbelievable pressure on my sensitive cockhead.  Time to give her my gift.

"Oh, FFF-UUUC-K!!!"  I roared as I exploded inside of her.  Cum flooded her pussy in waves and I pumped her until my balls were drained.

The boys let go of her legs and she twisted and writhed on the cum-splattered sheet.  Jizz and blood dripped down her legs.  I got a towel and rubbed the worst of it off, getting that strong tang of pussy juices and iron from her blood.  The others whooped and cheered.  I went to wash off my dick and returned to find Wayne had mounted her and was pounding her mercilessly.  He was much quicker - and noisy too.

"Oh, you fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK!"  He started to bite her neck and tits but Tyrone clouted his head.

"Cut it out.  We don't want damaged goods."

Wayne contented himself with mauling her tits and railing her sides down to her hips which he clutched, pulling her up and even tighter onto his prick.  Slap, slap, slap went his balls.  Suddenly he clutched her hair and with a bellow emptied his balls into her.  Now it was Tyrone's turn.

To be continued

Offline enigma30
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: My Best Friend's Cousin
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 08:22:48 AM »
"MMGGHH!   NEERGHH!  PREATHHHH!" Laura screamed.  She thrashed about on the bed, her eyes wide with fear as he approached her, his great black cock standing at a right angle to his body.  How was he going to get it all in?  She was not a very big woman, and was even smaller inside, as Wayne and I knew.  Although I'd seen him rape countless women, I watched in fascination as he knelt in front of her.

"Take it as a compliment, baby."  Tyrone's voice was like a deep purr.  "We's all so in love wit you we just gotta have you."

We all laughed at his terrible American accent.  I took my place at her leg and we spread her wide once more.  He lined up his cock to her slit, pushing sideways at her thighs with his legs.  Clutching her by the hips and raising her slightly off the bed, suddenly rammed forward with such force that her head knocked against the headboard. 

"OH, FUCKING SHIT, SHE'S TIGHT!" he bellowed.  He moved from side to side and up and down to really get her open, dug his nails into her arse cheeks so that she was impaled upon him and began to pump quickly between her thighs.  "Oh, fuck, yeah!  You like that, baby, don't you?  You like my big black cock inside of you, don't you?  Come on, say it, say it!"

He was brutal, pistoning in and out like a madman, but I knew better.  I knew he'd go on and on for ages.  He put his arm under her arse and pulled her up to him, bearing her weight.  He'd draw out so only his tip was inside, then slam his ten inches in all the way, walloping against the entry to her womb.  We chanted and banged our feet: "Make her bleed!   Make her bleed!"

Offline enigma30
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 09:35:33 AM »
"Let her go, fellas," said Tyrone.  We obeyed and he put her legs on his shoulders, pushing her knees back to her head so she was bent in half.  I watched his big black body crushing the small woman, her little legs bouncing up and down on his shoulders.  His enormous hip and butt muscles flexed and unflexed as he ravaged her insides.  I could feel myself getting hard again but I knew I'd have to wait for Gary to have his turn.  Every stroke he slid his nearly foot-long tool into her so hard I thought he'd split her apart.  He took his time too, panting and puffing like an animal rutting its mate.  It reminded me of those nature films where elephants and horses mounted the female, their cocks nearly as long as their legs.  It was nature, I'm afraid, and Laura would have to accept it.

She must've bottomed out by now.  With all the girls Tyrone had taken, they were always loose by the time he'd finished with them.  It was a good thing their pussies were elastic with all that cum in them. 

He was coming to an end.  Her tits jiggled up and down rhythmically to his thrusts and the bed creaked.  He really was a massive man - easily 17 stone.  Laura's screams became demented and we saw blood flowing down her legs.  She must've torn something.  She'd probably need stitches.

"Oh, fucking shitting fuck!" cried Tyrone, gasping and roaring as he came.  He collapsed onto her, satisfied with the perfect fuck.  Slowly his giant cock popped out with a squelching sound.  "Ugh!  Look at her!  She's bled all over me!"

"Well, she'll be too lose for me now," Gary said, turning her over so her legs dangled over the edge of the bed. 

"NNyyygghhh!   Aaaiieeehhh!"

"Relax, sweetie, I'm just going to pop your little cherry.  Mayaswell be me as anyone else."

"Her fault for being so damned hot," Wayne grinned.

"We're doing you a favour, whore," Tyrone rumbled.  "You gotta be fucked by someone and it could've been someone nasty with a knife or something.  Least you got four reasonably hot guys."

I doubt she saw it as a favour, I thought, smiling.  She bucked and fought as if her life depended on it.  But Gary was bloody strong, he caught her arm and twisted it behind her back at an impossible angle.  She shrieked.

"Keep still, little slut, or I'll break it.  Hear me?"

She went limp, finally accepting the inevitable.  He gave a loud grunt of effort and pushed forward.

"Shit!  I can't get in!"

"Open her up a bit."

He stuck in two fingers, then three, then four.  She was howling in agony, her face wet with tears.  She was starting to cough because her nose was filled with snot and of course she couldn't breathe through her mouth.  I put my hand round her throat and squeezed until her eyes popped.

"I'll remove your gag.  If you scream I swear I'll strangle you to death.  Do you understand?"

"You're ours now, baby," Gary said from behind her.  "You've got some lovely warm nice holes for us to explore.  That's all you are to us.  A cunt and an arse."

He was still fiddling about in her rectum, trying to widen it a bit.  By the time she was arse-fucked a few times and she'd had three cocks in her at the same time, she'd soon lose that fighting spirit.

I shoved a cushion over her mouth as Gary finally mounted her and thrust himself into her unwilling arse.  Her shrieks and tears were muted.  He pounded her contentedly, happy with the way her muscles contracted and squeezed his cock, trying to expel him.  He brutally sodomised her for five minutes as she wept and begged.  By the time he emptied his balls into her bowels she was completely torn and bleeding.

"Ugh!  I'm not taking that!" I said.  "She stinks of jizz.  Take her in the bathroom and wash her off a bit."

We stuck her under the shower and watched as all that blood, shit, semen and pee was washed off and circled the plughole before disappearing. She couldn't stop bleeding out of her anus so we'd probably ripped something inside of her.  We'd have to put up with that.  Gary was already hard again and he lay down on the bed, his cock as hard as ever, sticking straight up.  Tyrone picked Laura up and lowered her onto it so she was impaled.  She was gasping and sobbing brokenly from the pain.  He bent her forward and guided his prick to her anus.  I clapped my hand over her mouth as she screamed, pinched her nose and shoved my cock straight in.

"Bite and I'll get some pliers and pull out every one of your pretty white teeth.  Got it?"

Wayne started to wank next to her.  The three of us inside of her, Gary, Tyrone and me, pumped her steadily.

"Suck it, bitch!" I cried, slapping her face.

She made a feeble effort.  "Mmwa, mmwa."  So I held her head steady and deep throat-fucked her.  Gary and Tyrone sawed at her rhythmically, sandwiching the poor girl.  She was now a complete whore, being fucked each way to Sunday.  She'd have so much cum on her and in her she'd have that smell with her for the rest of her life. 

Wayne came first, splattering over her breasts and shoulder, getting quite a bit on me too.  "Dirty bastard," I growled, but I didn't really mind.  She was pushed back and forwards, back and forwards as they took their pleasure shafting her.  I pulled back her hair and shoved my cock right in, resting on her tonsils.  She coughed and spluttered, her pussy and arse muscles contracting and twitching, driving the fellas to fever pitch.  They got out of time and started to thrust together, their cocks clanging together somewhere deep inside of her.  It did me good to think that now she was completely opened up. 

"Oh, fuck!"  I cried.  "I'm coming, I can't hold on....Oh, FUCK!"  The bubble burst and I poured my cum into her.  It seemed to be gallons of the stuff.  While she gagged and was forced to swallow, her muscles were tensing so much that the others came as well, shooting their loads only a few moments after me. 

All that day and most of the next, she must've been fucked dozens of times by us four.  We took her separately and together, by whichever hole we chose.  She had enough sex that weekend to last her the rest of her life.

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1558970
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 03:19:09 PM »
Short, brutal and nice. Would be great to hear a little more about the achievments of those guys.

Offline enigma30
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
Achievements?  In what way? :)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1101
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 06:35:46 AM »
Yeah! MY kinda story!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1558970
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 08:34:55 AM »
I meant achievments as other adventures. Other conquests.

Offline enigma30
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 04:15:08 PM »
Oh, right.  Perhaps I'll write another one!!

korosu
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 01:21:19 PM »
Awesome

Offline ROLANDAWINDSOTN2
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 09:47:07 AM »
cool and freaky like like uh baby

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 10:15:01 PM »
Just found this gem, posted a little over a month before  joined.  Nice job.