ravishu.com

March 25, 2017, 04:43:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,703 posts.
This forum contains 12,518 topics.
We have 16,234 registered users.
Please welcome Izaakmork, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harm's Way Vol. 7 ©  (Read 755 times)
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 27

....I'm here for your soul

« on: May 23, 2016, 08:32:50 PM »

(**DISCLAIMER** Pt. 1  - I haven't written for Harm's Way in a month or so.  I wanted to get back into the swing of writing so I sat down today and refused to leave my laptop till this chapter was done. I'm hangry and my eyes hurt, and I may have taken the fact that I haven't been fucked since 2015 out on Roxy...oops.  Also, sorry for any technical errors or misses in story arc I'm gonna proof read it after I eat, masturbate and shower....not necessarily in that order.  Thanks Everyone!)

(**DISCLAIMER** Pt. 2 - This is fiction. Don't do anything like this in real life; reality has laws against this type of behavior for a good reason. If this story fuels a disconnect in you so viciously that you can't stop yourself from acting it out on unwilling participants, then that shit is straight up Gatorade, ITS IN YOU!  And I'd appreciate it if you didn't continue to read my stories!)

CHAPTER 7

For Val the day seemed to drag on for what felt like hours, for Roxy…an eternity.  

Roxy’s body was a crosshatch pattern of marks from the cat of nine tails, her hair was disheveled and stuck to her face from dried sweat and tears that coalesced to form a sticky surface on her cheek.  The room was dim but lit well enough that Roxy could see the dried blood beneath her on the cold concrete slab.  She fought back tears, as the memory of the savage sodomizing flooded her mind.  Pain like she’d never felt before, over and over again until she slipped from consciousness. She shuddered as phantom pain in her rear again shot through her body, her little hole still ravaged, she shift her weight trying to find any comfortable position in the cage that is just barely large enough to hold her.

She wasn’t sure what time it was, or even what day it was.  Had she been asleep for 5 hours or 10? Question after question runs through her little mind but they all keep coming back to – “why?” she whimpered softly, her voice crackling.  Why was this happening to her, why was Valerie…Miss Rose doing this?

“I’m doing this for your own good,” Valerie exclaims as she writes a detention slip to Ira Rothenberg.  The sophomore had been caught in the bathroom in a rather precarious situation with another student, while Val normally couldn’t care less about this sort of behavior; as there was apparently a video of the encounter floating around campus her hands we tied.

The young girl next to Ira, Val had never seen before, “and miss, Kesha Shaw?” she says looking up at the young dark skinned beauty.  The girl nods.  “I’d suggest you be more careful of the company you keep…in your mouth.” Val adds, watching the young vixen lower her head in embarrassment.  Having watched the video at least 3 times Val was certain this wasn’t the first time the girl had swallowed a bit more than her pride, but she was also certain it would not be the last. “There you have it miss Shaw, you’ll notice your detention times don’t overlap, as I’ve seen what you two make of your free time. Now out.” She watches the two deviants scamper out as she lets out a frustrated sigh she glances at the clock on her desk. 4:45pm, “FUCK!”

Roxy was still pondering her situation as Val arrived outside the old humanities building, making her way to the basement the smile on her face gets bigger and bigger.  The ambiance changes from mid construction dilapidated to well lit modern apartment as Val enters the sound proofed area she had built to house Roxy until she was ready to return to the “real world.”  

As a considerable amount of time would be spent here Val spared no expense as she walked into the bedroom, she quickly slips out of her skirt and blouse.  The closet had two sets of clothes, ½ were designed to keep Roxy ludicrously clad while covering the least amount of skin possible.  The other ½ of the closet was designed to keep Val looking like a draped goddess.  She grabs her leather skirt and matching corset. Strapping herself in she primps in the mirror, her breasts pressed up high and tight, her ass peeking from under the 4” skirt and her cock dangling but just concealed despite the tightness of the entire ensemble. Once deemed ready she decided it was time to go visit her new toy.

Roxy hears the door open; her heart is nearly beating out of her chest. As she found over the last 3 hours, the iron bars we’re constructed to withstand any attempts of escape so until Val saw fit to release her she knew there was no point in struggling.  She couldn’t turn her head enough to see, but she could hear the high heels clicking as Val made her way down the steps.  “Hello pet.” The voice says softly.

The floodgates broke; Roxy had been doing so well, all things considered, keeping it together.  She’d had the occasional meltdown but they were small, quick crying sessions, there and gone as she tried to convince herself that everything would be okay.

“Sush now,” Val says sweetly as she reaches into her corset pulling out the key to the cage. “Don’t you want your reward?” The crying subsides, relegated to a soft whimper as Roxy tries to compose herself, wanting very desperately to be let from her confines.  “That’s a good little pet.” In her hand’s Val held a thick leather collar with a chain attached to it. She reaches calmly through the bars.  Roxy, who would scurry away if the cage allowed for it simply shudders at her touch. The leather is cool and heavy around her neck, once its secured Roxy finds that it forces her chin up, lest she not be able to take deep breaths. The lock on the cage clicks and the door slides open.

Val snaps, pointing to a spot on the ground. Begrudgingly Roxy makes her way out of the cage. As she gets free she slowly finds her knees, making her way to her feet. Val smiles as stands, Roxy looking her assailant in the eye for the first time since realizing what Val is.  Val looks at the broken child, her face left with streaks from tears, he once pristine hair was a disheveled mane her eyes blood shot. Roxy struggled just to keep her balance; she was a picturesque disaster. Standing before Val….which was the problem. She was standing.

Without warning Val balls her right hand and sends it into the soft spot just below Roxy’s ribs and watches as the girl crumples.  Making sure to have a firm grip of the chain she yanks getting Roxy’s attention.  “I did not say stand you little cunt.” Roxy looks up, her mouth gasping for air as the wind is knocked from her.  “You will eventually earn the right to walk again, but so far you’ve underwhelmed with discipline.  Taking the chain she loops it through the cage, and locks it assuring her new pet won’t roam too far.  

Val makes her way to the cabinet, removing a two dog dishes, and quietly going about her business as Roxy does her level best to compose herself on the floor.  When Roxy finally regains enough wits to take stock of the room she finds the first bowl in front of her, water, real water.  She lunged at it forgetting about the collar around her neck.  As her body is yanked back she is sent sprawling out feet first knocking over the bowl of water.  A notably perturbed Val scowls as she stets down the second bowl, which has some kind of brown mush in it out of Roxy’s reach.  “You are the dumbest pet I’ve ever had to break in.” Val torts picking up the bowl once more and walking to the spicket near the stairs, she turns it on, refilling the bowl and placing it also out of Roxy’s reach.  

Roxy unable to take her eyes off of the water opens her mouth to protest but stifles any words just a latent ‘eebuueett’ escapes. Mangled gibberish to avoid punishment for speaking out of turn.  Val reappears in front of Roxy, a small cane in hand. She slides the bowl toward Roxy with her foot.  “Drink.”  She commands.

Relieved Roxy reaches for the bowl.  **WOOSH** **CRACK** The cane lands square on Roxy’s developing tits just above the nipple the freighted girl jumps back holding hands over her bee stings.  “B-but you said-“ **WOOSH** **CRACK****WOOSH** **CRACK** Another sharp shot to her hands and then to her back. This time drawing yelps of pain as the cane accentuates the lingering pain from the previous night’s abuse.

“No words!” Val commands, “Now drink.” The cane returns to a dormant position, Roxy watches it intensely. Her eyes dart around trying to figure out how to drink water without her hands. As the answer arrives Val recognizes the light bulb that went off in the young girl’s mind.  “That’s right,” she says with a smile pointing down at the bowl.  “Drink.”  

Slowly Roxy lowers her face, her hands on either side for balance, she begins to lap at the water. **SLURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP** She laps at a fever pace having never tasted anything so refreshing in all her life.  Val’s cock begins to lift the front of her skirt as her little pet enjoys her reward. She makes her way around Roxy taking stock of all the damage done to her little body, like a work of art she’s been left with a number of bruises and welts, all signs of good training.  Val kneels down by Roxy’s little bum that is pointed toward the ceiling, she grabs the reddened cheeks with both hands splitting them.  As Roxy moans from shock and discomfort, Val’s nails dig into her flesh.  “Keep drinking pet.” She insists.

Roxy’s shame would show all over her face if it weren’t currently buried in the dog bowl, Val takes time inspecting the damage and when satisfied returns to standing before Roxy, just as she finishes her bowl of water.  The girl sits back, kneeled before Val, water running down her face, looking to have found a modicum of relief for the first time in two days.  “Good Pet.” Roxy pants, catching her breath after slurping down the whole bowl.  “Now its time for your dinner.” Her euphoria is cut short as she opens her eyes to see Val’s throbbing cock an inch from her lips.  Her face contorts in disgust, as she turns her head, her adorable little nose wrinkling at the thought of having to put that thing in her mouth.

“You will not eat again until you learn who to properly suck cock.  I am content to watch you starve.” Val says coldly looking down at the young thing whose posture has slumped under the weight of this realization.  The silence fills the room as a brief standoff ends with the ever so slightly parting of Roxy’s little lips. “Good girl.”

Grabbing her cock she slides softly between Roxy’s lips.  “Look up at me little pet.”  Val takes a mental picture as the head of her cock is slid into Roxy’s mouth.  A perfect sight if ever there was one. Val simply let herself rest there, feeling the soft tongue of her student struggle to find a place that wasn’t touching her cock.  There was no such space left and all of Roxy’s efforts only led to exacerbate the situation.   Val smiles as her hands drop the cane much to Roxy’s pleasure, which quickly dissipated as Val’s hands found the sides of Roxy’s head.  She grabbed two handfuls of hair and made eye contact with her once more. “If you bite me, you lose a finger.”

The words were stern and Roxy was given little time to contemplate them as Val starts to slide the remainder of her cock into her mouth and down Roxy’s throat. The child winces just as Val quickly pulls out.  Watching Roxy gasp and gag, she allowed for her pet to acclimate.  Val then realigns the girls face with her cock and slides back in deep to the back of her throat. She feels the body spasm as her cock blocks Roxy’s airway.  Tears stream wildly down the face of Roxy as she looks up into the eyes of the woman who is doing her best to fuck Roxy’s soul from her body.

The eyes looking back at Val we’re empty, helpless.  Roxy kept trying to process everything that was happing. A girl, with boy parts, who was forcing them into her mouth and only a day before into her bottom. How was this possible why was this—‘OH GOD!’ she thought as Val rams deep to the back of her throat her gag reflex triggers and the water she just drank flies from her mouth covering Val’s hips and skirt..  As if on cue Val begins to lost control.  Her mind goes blank, the spasming throat of her little pet massaged the tip of her cock, meanwhile the lips of that same pet were repeatedly forced against Val’s hips. She lifts her skirt at the hem with one hand while sliding the other to the back of Roxy’s head.  

Hard. Deep. Violent thrusts as Roxy first face fucking continued, all the contents of her stomach eventually to Val’s pelvis then the floor as her throat was pumped repeatedly.  Roxy felt Val’s grip tighten, and her cock bury itself deep inside her throat.  Roxy panics and tries to squirm away but there is no escape.  No air. No break from the onslaught.  Roxy flails like a fish out of water as Val groans deeply each time the young girls body moves in an attempt to get away Val’s cock follow with malice.  It takes ALL of her self-control as she pulls herself from Roxy’s mouth at the last moment. A thick load of cum flies through the air landing across Roxy’s sweet face.  

Gripping her cock tightly Val takes the bowl of food on the ground and empties the remainder of her load on top of it.  5 thick creamy loads top what was to be Roxy’s dinner.  Just for good measure she uses her cock to mix it all up.
She looks down to find Roxy gasping for dear life. Sobbing having been again pushed to the mental brink for a second day in a row.  The poor thing is trembling like a leaf and crying hysterically.  Having never endured such brutality she simply has nothing to do but curl into a ball. Trying to hold onto herself tight enough to console.  

Val sets Roxy’s dinner down near her head.  “Like I said,” she begins still in the afterglow of another miraculous orgasm.  “You can starve for all I care.  But, just in case you want to live….there’s your dinner.”  Val kneels down by Roxy who has totally checked out by now grabbing another handful of hair and wiping her cock off.  

Val adjusts Roxy’s chain, giving her just enough slack from the cage to reach her food.  She shovels the frail girl’s body back inside for the night leaving the collar on but the door open.   “Sweet dreams my pet, your training will continue tomorrow.”

Roxy’s mind is a disastrous wreck of the darkest thoughts any 11 year old has ever had. As her eyes closed she wondered if she could survive much more training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please let me know what you think in the comments, I'm always open to suggestions for these fun characters or other story arcs! :)

Other happenings on the campus of Langston Prep:

Kappa Rho A.K.A. Klub Rape

Klub Rape Vol. 1 - Harm's Universe ©
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:10:08 PM by [Bubbles] » Logged

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
9Fan
Graduate

Merits 13

Well, hello.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 11:18:50 PM »

I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?
samo_doctor
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 05:08:25 AM »

super series really enjoyed it...thanks for sharing it...
;-)
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 27

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 07:07:23 AM »

;-)

Thank you so much, always open to suggestions and feedback THX 4 the LUV

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
samo_doctor
Sophomore

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 09:50:40 AM »

;-)

Thank you so much, always open to suggestions and feedback THX 4 the LUV

sent my feedback through PM ...no suggestions , I like surprises......here I say only that I hope you continue soon with vol.8
;-)
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 27

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 09:50:14 PM »

Starting up this story again, open to ideas about what little Roxy should be dealing with next! :)

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: