ravishu.com

February 25, 2017, 06:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 175,276 posts.
This forum contains 12,143 topics.
We have 16,192 registered users.
Please welcome autumn-girl, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tally Marks  (Read 2252 times)
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2016, 10:59:46 PM »

Tally Marks

(I wrote this story as a contest entry for another site. The theme was imprisonment, insanity, and injustice. Let me know what you think)

My eyes shoot open and dart around the room. Where the fuck am I? It's dark and I can't see much. There's a lantern on a countertop casting an eerke glow. I need to get up. My movements are constricted by something. I seem to be strapped to a table of some sort. I have to get out of here! Have to get out! Have to get out! I tug at the bindings but there's no give. What the fuck is this? I can't remember my name. I don't know where I came from. What the fuck is happening to me? My head snaps to the left as I hear the door open.

"Hello! Hello!" I scream. "Please! Get me out of here!"

I can see a man. Just a silhouette in the doorway. I can faintly make out a woman behind him. OK, stay calm. They're here to help. I don't know why I feel this way. I can't actually see them. They seem so familiar though. The shadows cling to their faces like masks as they move through the room. The man is calm and collected whstomacj woman fidgets around nervously.

"Hello, Chloe." He says

Chloe. Chloe. That's right. I'm Chloe. But how did I get here? What is this?

"Are you comfortable, sweety?" He asks politely.

"No! Please get me out of here!" I shreik.

"I don't think so Chloe. I think we're going to keep you for awhile!"

The words cut like a knife. The acid bubbles in the pit of my stomach and I'm scared.

What?! Keep me? I'm not a fucking pet!

"Nooo!" I scream. "Get me the fuck out of here!" I kick and thrash around. The man just smiles. He leans toward me and pinches both nipples.

"Owwww!" The woman stuffs a ball gag in my mouth and buckles it in the back before I realize what's happened. Then I see that both of them are only wearing robes. The both drop them at the same time in some fucked up harmony. They are both naked. I quickly look around the room now that my eyes are better adjusted. The counter is full of dildos, whips, clamps, and vibrators. The woman walks over and picks up a dildo. She practically skips back to the man. Not so nervous anymore.

"Let's use this one!" She exclaims. The thing is huge. I can't even imagine that thing inside my vagina. The man looks happy with her choice. He looks at me.

"Are you ready?" He asks, gently. I feverishly shake my head 'no'. He glares at me and lubes the dildo. He reaches down and in own swift motion rams it up inside my ass. I scream through the gag and begin to thrash again. They smile and kiss each other. I'm going to vomit. It hurts so bad. Finally they break away from each other. He walks between my legs and she stays near my torso. The woman leans her head down over my chest and licks my nipple while the man lines his dick up with my vagina. I close my eyes, waiting for impact.

WHACK!

"You keep your eyes open!" The man warns. I look at him with as much hatred as I can. He shoves into me as hard as he can.

"Aghhhhhh!!" I scream. My body moves around rapidly but with no rhythm. It's like being possessed. The pain is unbearable. He continues to thrust in and out while the woman continues sucking.

"That's it! Get wet for me!"

I was getting wet. Very wet. It's just a defense mechanism. I don't like it. My body is trying to keep me safe.I say it over and over in my head but I don't believe it.

WHACK! WHACK!

"Whay did I say about the eyes?"

"Hoaaahh!" I scream an apology through the gag. My tears burn my skin. I begin to feel like I'm going to pass out. Thank god. Suddenly, the man pulls out and sprays his cum all over my body, like a lion marking his territory. He lays on me, catching his breath.

"Can I play with her now?" The woman asks.

"You may."

The man sits down in a chair and watches the woman slowly lick every drop of cum from my body. She starts at the tiny bit that made it to my face and works her way down my neck, across my breasts, down to my stomach, and then stops at my slit. She runs her tongue up and down before focusing on my clit. She sticks a finger inside me. She's gentle, unlike the man. She moves slowly and sensually. My body reacts. This is so wrong. I lift my hips to give her a better angle. Im getting close to climax. I moan.

The man rises and walks toward me. He grabs my neck and starts to squeeze. My air is cut off and my throat feels swollen. My face is bloated. My peripherals go dark. Low, deep gurgles barely escape from my mouth. I can only see the man. His face! I can see his face! He's...

I grab my thigh and rake my nail across my skin. Then my vision fades. I'm gone.

I awake in a dark room and immediately begin to struggle. I'm strapped down to some kind of table. I can't move. A man and woman enter. They seem familiar. My hands grip my thighs. I feel three claw marks on my right thigh. The woman grabs a dildo from a counter and shows it to the man. He nods and takes it from her. He shoves it into my ass and fucks me. He pulls out and cums on my body. The woman eagerly leans in to lick it off. Then she moves down between my legs and licks my pussy.

When I've nearly reached an orgasm, the man puts his hands around my throat. I silently scream and scratch my thigh as my world goes dark.

My eyes shoot open. My asshole hurts. A man pounds my pussy. I'm a sopping wet mess. A woman is licking my nipples. I cum all over the man's cock. He pulls out and hot jizz lands all over me. The woman licks my pussy. The man chokes me. I claw my leg with one finger. Darkness.

Man. Woman. Dildo. Dick. Pussy. Orgasm. Scratch. Nothing.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice, Dr. Frank. I'm Robert." The two men shake hands.

"Yes, I got your message. What seems to be the problem?" Frank asks.

"You remember the high profile case a couple months ago? Alan's daughter, Chloe?"

"Yes I do." Frank replies. "Wasn't she acquitted?"

"She was. Her father managed to get her off without a spot on her record. Got away with the rapes AND the murders. All of it. The boyfriend wasn't so lucky. He's in for life. Huge miscarriage of justice if you ask me. She was just as much a part of it as he was."

"So why is she here?"

"It's an interesting case. Let me show you."

The two men walk down a hallway in silence. They stop at room 213.

"Take a look." Robert says, unlocking the door.

Frank looks inside. Chloe is strapped down to a bed. He peers back at Robert.

"Just wait." Robert says, looking at his watch. "It's almost time."

Frank looks back at the girl. She seems catatonic.

"Aghhhhh!" Chloe screams and begins to thrash wildly in the bed.

"This starts around 8 pm every night and lasts until about midnight. Then she's silent again until the next day."

"You mean like..."

"Exactly like." Robert says cutting him off. "

"How did she end up here?"

"A neighbor in her apartment complex heard her screaming. Couldn't get the door open and called the police. She was still screaming and thrashing around when they pulled her out. Scared a lot of folks."

"How long ago was this?"

"It was the night after the trial. Sixteen days ago."

"Well I'll do what I can for her." Frank said, looking back at Chloe. She was still thrashing around in the bed and had managed to pull her gown up a little.

"Thanks, Frank. We're at a loss here."

"What are those?" Frank asked noticing sixteen deep cuts in Chloe's right thigh.

"I recon they're tally marks." Robert says, heading back down the hallway.
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 11:25:19 PM »

Goddamn it Nyx! One of your best yet!!!!! emot_mrhappydick.gif emot_mrhappydick.gif emot_mrhappydick.gif emot_mrhappydick.gif

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 11:40:56 PM »

Awww thanks, V-dog :)
vdarth87
Junior

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 12:15:15 AM »

I agree, very good!
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 12:45:06 AM »

I agree, very good!

Thank you!!   Grin
9Fan
Graduate

Merits 13

Well, hello.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 05:46:44 AM »

Short and effective.  Well done!

I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 30

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 06:34:17 PM »

Yes!! I loved it Nyx. Very good writing. Great story!

"There ain't nothing like regret to remind you you're alive" The Difficult Kind Sheryl Crow
ravishuuu
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 01:45:24 PM »

great story
Eljorn
Dean
Junior

Merits 10

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 03:34:40 PM »

Nyx,

That was really very good.  I didn't see that coming at *all*!
--
E
shadowwarrior16
Junior

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »

omg that was amazing the best in the seires nice i think ill give it 5min to really settle in then ill read it again
archon1980
Senior

Merits 2

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 01:44:22 AM »

really liked it.  Nice job.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: