Author Topic: Curiosity Fucked The Cat  (Read 5578 times)

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
Curiosity Fucked The Cat
« on: May 17, 2016, 06:19:19 PM »
Hey!  I did a thing!  So, this is my first complete story.  All the usual notices and warnings apply.  No one may reprint this elsewhere without my explicit permission, yadda yadda.  Alright, enough of that shit.  Enjoy!

The little bit of ambient light that shone into the cave let Tamara see her toned, thick, chocolate-brown legs clearly.

They also let her see the masses of ropy, snaking tendrils that were slithering and coiling up her bikini-clad body.

Paralyzed with terror and fear, Tamara could only watch as the unearthly lifeforms slid up her voluptuous dancer's body, leaving behind cooling trails of slime that electrified her bare skin.  She had, long ago it seemed, ceased struggling - the things were too powerful, and held her too tightly.  She was reduced to the occasional mental lament, cursing herself for listening too intently to the locals, and their claims of treasure hidden in the caves.  Cursing herself for foolishly daring to go alone, without so much as a guide.

She had let greed and curiosity get the best of her, and now she would pay the ultimate price.

But if this is death...then it is slow and torturous.

Two of the tendrils shot ahead of the mass, racing up her thighs.  They constricted themselves, thinning out completely of their own volition, until they were small and pointy.  They easily slipped between her taut body and the waistbands of her bikini bottoms.  The tendrils then curled like hooks, gripped the waistbands tight, and began to pull.

Tamara was snapped out of her paralysis.  "No," she breathed, and grabbed at her bottoms...

...and two new tendrils shot out of the darkness.  With inhuman precision, they wrapped around her wrists and tore her hands away.  Then, she was forced back like a piston as they stiffened and drove her into the floor of the cave.  She was now totally immobilized.  The things on her bikini, now unimpeded, pulled at her bikini until the bands broke, and her bottoms were pulled off and away, never to be seen again.  Tamara cried out, feelings of violation flooding her, as she wondered why the creatures deigned to defile her so.

The mass had caught up to her waist, and now encircled her lower half almost completely, as if she had put on a crotchless pair of jeans.  She felt herself being lifted off of the floor, totally supported by the creatures.  Yet another pair of tendrils emerged, and did to her top what had happened to her bottoms, leaving her completely nude and exposed.  Despaired tears ran out of her eyes.

Then she felt them again.  This time, on her ample breasts, coiling themselves around and squeezing as if they were in the hands of a capable lover.  She looked down, just in time to see them take root upon her stiffening nipples, like suction cups.

At the same time, three of the tendrils began to lick up and down her exposed vagina, caressing the labia.  One of them opened and enclosed around her clitoris.

Before she could begin to comprehend and wonder why, the sensations hit her full force.  Vibrating suctions attacked her erogenous zones with pulses of intense stimulation, quickly timing themselves into a perfect sync that gave no quarter and allowed her no chance to relax.  She writhed, bucked, and screamed as unwanted pleasure cascaded through her body.  She could feel her nipples and clit stiffening, hardening even more, beyond what she knew they were capable of.  As they did, the tendrils engulfing them increased their alien assaults, rocking her to her core.  She jerked and swayed, deeply impassioned moans escaping her lips before her fragile mind could justify them.  The mass was up to her abdomen now, encasing her in their tight, slick, comfortable embrace.

Comfortable…NO!  THIS IS…NOT…what these things are doing…doing to me is…vile…and…de…de…

She couldn’t finish the thought.  Against all reason…against all logic…she realized that what was happening to her felt…good.

Amazing.

Beautiful.

And she was about to orgasm from it.

Her sanity pleaded with her lust, stealing her voice to do so.

“Please…don’t…please…” Tamara said hoarsely.

The creatures gave no answer.  Tamara tried again…and could only emit a whimpered groan.  They just felt too damn good…on her nipples…her clit…on her skin…in her skin...

Just then, a forceful pulse blasted through her, and broke the dam completely.  Tamara yelled out as the climax washed over her.  She could feel herself exploding as the orgasm wracked her completely; her pussy contracted and blossomed over and over, expelling her juices all over herself and the creatures.

“AH!  AH!  AH!”

Her body could take no more, and she passed out.

Seconds…minutes passed before she came to.  The tendrils still were enclosed around her, supporting her, but the ones that held her limbs were slackened, letting her curl up into an exhausted ball.  The mass had reached her breasts now, forming over what the sucking creatures had left exposed.  Dimly, Tamara realized how comfortable the roving tendrils felt on her body.

Like a wetsuit.  A full, form-fitting bodysuit…no.  Why am I thinking this?  Why am…why am I not dead?

Tamara felt confusion.  Shame.  Satisfaction.  Whatever this was…death couldn’t possibly feel this good.

“You have come to seek the treasure.  And you have claimed it.”

The voice boomed from…somewhere.  Anywhere.  All over.  She tried to look for the source.  But in the darkened cave, the voice remained disembodied.

“No…please,” she said weakly.  “I don’t want it.  Let me go.”

“It is too late.  You have claimed the treasure.  And it has claimed you.”

The tendrils stiffened again, moving of their own accord, manipulating her body into a relaxed spread-eagle position.  Tamara’s strength was sapped, making her struggles merely symbolic.

“Please…I don’t want to die…”

“Die?  No…no death for you.  You have earned a richer, far more glorious reward.”

She saw it then.  Another tendril.  Much larger and thicker than the others, and distinctly phallic-shaped, although unlike any other penis she had ever seen.  It slithered towards her intently, aimed directly for her pussy.

“You are the first to survive,” the voice said as Tamara felt the surprisingly hot tendril crawl along her inner thighs.  “Much as you chose it, it has chosen you.”

Tamara panted, both in shrill fear and resurging arousal.  “What…what are you going to do to me?”  The mass was almost at her shoulders.

“Evolve you.  Far beyond what you could ever hope to achieve on your own.”

The tendril was now against her labia, pressing forward, exciting her with its’ radiant heat.  Then, insistently, it pushed through, making her gasp, and taking her reason along with it.  The tendril filled her completely, stretching and opening her up to it’s stimulating thickness.  It went in deep, electrifying her walls and making her coat it with her juices…and kept going, until it reached her cervix and rested there.

“Oooooh…”

A second later, she was taken as she had never been taken before.  The phallic tendril constricted and swelled, slid in and out…but yet, never moved.  Like the tendrils that had resumed their nefarious work on her clit and breasts, every part of Tamara’s pussy was teased and tormented by the invader with the same synchronized pulses of endless pleasure.  She writhed and screamed, and bucked against the tendrils.  They moved with her, carrying her through the waves.

The mass was around her neck now, squeezing firmly, but without malice.  The sensations were so amazing to Tamara, she almost didn’t notice the new tendril slipping along her lips.  Lost to the creatures, she let it in.  It filled her mouth completely, and went deep into her throat, then remained there.  Panic overtook her briefly before she realized what had happened – despite having a throat full, the creature still allowed her to breathe.

“You are the first to survive.” The mass began to engulf her head as the new tendril began to pulse in her throat, just as the others were. “You will be the first of a new species.  The sum, better than its’ parts.”

Pleasure overtaking her mind, Tamara wondered if she were being swallowed whole, made to be nothing more than food for this thing.  Then she was totally cocooned, immersed in the quivering mass of tentacles.  A mild panic was tempered by the continued…

…raping?  Fucking…lovemaking…Oh…

This was too exquisite to be anything else.  She could see nothing anymore, but felt every detail.  The tendrils ravishing her continued unabated, and the ones coating her body…

Oh…God…yes…don’t…no…don’t…

“The symbiote…has found its mate.”

And with that proclamation, the tendrils sped up and thickened, rocketing Tamara over the edge once more.  Her orgasm was far more earth-shaking than the first, but silenced by her cocoon and the tendril in her mouth.  She still screamed as she came in huge gushes.

Then the tendrils themselves, satisfied by her reaction, swelled and erupted.  She felt their hot liquid rush through her womb and throat, and then realized it was happening everywhere.  Every hole…every pore of her body was being filled…

Symbiote…

She felt herself changing…merging…melding…becoming one…

As the climax continued, she was just aware enough of herself being carried away.

The nightclub was one of the most popular in town, and for one good reason: on it’s grounds, anything goes.  Locals and tourists alike frequented it for light, fluffy socializing or hot, lustful sex.

Cassandra loved it for both reasons, but mainly the endless amount of sexual encounters she could have at any given time.  But tonight’s episode…this promised to be the best one yet.

She had been talking to a visiting Navy sailor when she was wooed and seduced by a beautiful seductress of a woman.  Two inches taller than her, flowing brown hair, beautiful brown skin, a latex catsuit that looked painted on, and rounded, firm curves that filled every millimeter of that suit.

She was all too eager to spend time with her, and even more so after slow-dancing with her.  Cassandra never knew she had a latex fetish…but something about the woman’s dress felt so…amazing to her.

She had to have her, but as she quickly came to find out, she was wanted more.  Cassandra led her to a rarely-traversed hallway in the club that she loved to use for her escapades, and was then quickly, with no warning, taken control of.

Now she was against the wall, having her pussy eaten like nothing she had ever felt before.  Every touch of the woman’s tongue to her overheated labia sent her flying; every suck of her swollen clitoris rocked her like no man or woman ever had.

“Oh…God…yes…please…”  She was going to cum so hard…

…and I don’t even know her name.

She looked down at her newfound mistress.  “Tell me…please…who are you…licking me so well?  I want to scream your name…”

Her mistress’ initial response was to slide her tongue into her hot pussy, and make Cassandra gasp.  It went in so deep, licking and pulsing inside her…Cassandra threw her head back.

“I…am Tamara.”  Suddenly, Cassandra felt her head being gripped, and her eyes snapped open.  The alluring black woman gazed at her with  a grin of lascivious need on her face and shiny black pools where her eyes were.

“And you will.”

Cassandra opened her mouth to scream.

She never got the chance.  A thick, ropy tendril shot out of Tamara’s mouth and raced down her throat, as she was dimly aware of the increasing pulsing in her pussy.

So, what did you guys think?  8)
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Re: Curiosity Fucked The Cat
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 06:57:09 PM »
Holy shit, 9fan!! I love it :)

Please write more stories!

Please, please, please!?!!!?

Offline 9Fan

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • Well, hello.
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 07:39:32 PM »
Hmm...well...I don't know...

...OK, I will.  ;D
I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 02:17:56 PM »
Holy shit, 9fan!! I love it :)

Please write more stories!

Please, please, please!?!!!?

What she said! Awesome job, dude!!!!!!  :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Cyrosian
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:52:12 AM »
I found it to be rather good, I hope to see more works with the quality of this one in the near future. Good job!

Offline Dollcet

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 10:09:11 PM »
^Thumbs up , write more please   :emot_thedrool.gif:
Crazy? You wouldnt know what crazy was if Charles Manson was sitting on your Frontporch eating deepfried Cunts

Being asked what i was thinking about i told her that i wonder how her ass will feel clenching around my dick while i strangle her ... that was two years ago, she is still seeing me and now i wonder if she has a deathwish or if she doesnt take me serious ...?

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 08:43:51 PM »
Whoa!  Now THAT is a tentacle rape story.  I hope I can match it if I ever get around to writing one.  Nice work, 9fan, I hope you keep writing!