Author Topic: Breaking Curfew Rules (Part 2)  (Read 5627 times)

Offline open holes natalia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 11
Breaking Curfew Rules (Part 2)
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:06:37 PM »
Warning!!!!  You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consensual sex. This is only a story, this is fiction, and if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

This is a short story with lot of gore and brutality.

Category: Public Humiliation, Anal, Incest, Gore, Snuff.

This story is dedicated to a new friend of mine "Nyx". just try to imagine her face and body throughout the whole story and enjoy.
I hope she enjoys it.

This is a sequel to the short story I posted earlier “Breaking Curfew Rules” in which two sisters Natalia and Kate got caught by the military. If you haven't read it, I suggest you give it a read first before continuing.

This is what happened next.

Breaking Curfew Rules (Part 2):

“Have you heard what happened to the neighbor girls?” a panicked young boy rushed in through the front door and started shouting.

“Shit! I even saw the bodies. I went to the markets and I saw both the sisters being pulled down to be thrown into the dump” he was sweating like he just saw a ghost.

“hey hey hey. Calm down. What are you talking about” Tara tried to comfort her younger brother.

“tell me what did you see? What sisters?” Tara calmed her little brother and sat beside him.

“Natalia and Kate. Our next door neighbors. They were caught by the soldiers 3 nights ago. They were hanging in the middle of the market and their bodies were mutilated as if they were nothing. Last night they were thrown into the dump i think the dogs will feed on their dead bodies tonight” Erik had tears rolling down his eyes.

“what are you saying? Natalia and Kate are both dead!!!!” Tara was in shock. She practically grew up with both the girls.

“I’ve heard people talk. They were raped brutally by the soldiers the whole night. Nearly a hundred men used them before hanging them in the district” Jimmy looked at his sister who was still.

They both kept quiet for a few minutes.

Tara heard cries coming from the neighbor house. The news spread across the street.

“You go and have your lunch Erik. I should go and meet their family” Tara wiped her tears and kissed her little brother’s forehead.

Erik left for the kitchen. Erik was a 21 years old boy. He was 5'7" and was always jealous of her sister being a full fledged 6 ft. tall girl. Erik used to have a crush on Kate from next door. But his sister never allowed him to flirt with her as Kate and Tara were close friends.

Tara was 28 years old. Tara had a flawless body. She had green eyes, a face of an angel and very long legs because she was 6 ft tall. Her smile too was very exotic. She was a brunette. Her body had curves just the way Kate and Natalia had until they were ripped into pieces. Everyone thought those three of them were sisters, looking all the same with just Tara being the exception for her height.

Tara stood up and went to the neighbors. She was needed there.

Tara returned. There was silence. She walked quietly to Erik’s room. The door was open. She entered and screamed in disgust.

“What the hell are you doing?” Tara’s eyes were wide open.

Her brother was jerking off to a picture of two hanging dead girls when they were freshly sliced open. They were Natalia and Kate.

“I am sorry”

“You freak!!!! They were like our sisters and now they are dead and you are shaking your cock to their dead bodies. What kind of sick pervert are you asshole?” Tara was full of rage. She snatched the picture from him while he tried to hide his fully erect penis.

Tara looked at the picture and almost vomited instantly.

“Hold on, where did you get that picture” she asked Erik.

“I clicked it with my camera.” Erik said.

“You fool!!!! What have you done!? Has anyone seen you taking the picture?” Tara was trembling.

“Ya I know it’s against the rules for civilians to take clicks of a public show, but I couldn’t help the feeling” Erik said as if he knew what was he doing.

“You sick bastard!!!!” Tara threw the picture at his face and left the room.

Erik started jerking off again.  He was pretty shaken. It was the first time Tara saw his dick. After a few minutes, he jizzed all over the picture.

It was late at night. Erik walked to where Tara was preparing dinner for herself and her brother. Her eyes were still wet. She was very broken by the fact that she lost her friends. She had cried all afternoon. She looked tired but still so beautiful. Erik scanned his sis from behind. He always got an erection watching his sister work around the house. Mostly she wore very tight Yoga pants in the house for comfort. Tara never knew but Erik almost always looked at her with his dark erotic thoughts. But he knew she was his elder sister and the only family he got, so he kept those feelings aside and was always ready to protect her.

“I am sorry sister.” Erik hugged his big sister from behind.

Tara smiled and turned around. She hugged her brother and started crying loudly. He hugged her tightly inside his arms.
He was trying hard to control his boner from touching her.

Tara tried to pick herself together.

“Let’s have dinner together” she spoke.

“Not with you looking all weary like this. Go take a shower, and change too, dress up like a good girl that you are sis. Till then I’ll decorate the table we are gonna eat together like we used to when mom and dad were around. I want it to be nice” Erik smiled at her.

Erik and Tara lost their parents the day the city was taken by the soldiers. They were both shot in the heads giving a chance to their children to hide in the market.

Tara smiled and went upstairs. Erik took the opportunity and fixed his perverted eyes on her tight jiggly butt as she slowly walked up the stairs. Then he turned towards the oven and took out the big pie. His favourite pork soup was getting ready too. He liked it as hot and chilly.

Within few moments, Tara walked down the stairs.

Erik looked at her and was stunned. She was an angel. Tara was wearing a dark blue gown which was gifted to her by her ex-boyfriend. It showed a lot of cleavage but she wore it as she liked it a lot. So many memories were attached to that gown. It was her favorite dress. It covered half her thighs. It was a tight dress due to which it looked as if the dress was draping around her huge curves. She wasn't that thick of a girl too, but she had this charm in her body.

“Now that’s my sister. Looking good Tara” Erik knew he was hard now.

She came to him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey l am.. Umm. Sorry about the pic.. I was umm.." Erik was stopped by a knock on their door.

"That's weird. Who could that be at this hour" Tara was nervous.

"I'll get it" Erik fled chewing the first bite of his pie. He reached the door.

"Who's there" Erik shouted.

"This is General Dave. We are the soldiers of his excellency. Your house has been surrounded. There's no way to escape. Open the door"

Erik looked at Tara with eyes wide open. Tara's face turned white with fear.
There was no choice. He opened the door to see a big battalion of soldiers out there. About 40 men. All of them were muscular and everyone was around 6’2" inches or more.
Erik knew they were doomed.
The General Dave guy was muscular as hell. He glared into Erik's eyes. Erik looked down trembling.

"I take it you are Erik Carvin" he had a dark voice.
"Ye.. Yes sir" Erik was trembling with chills.
"Won't you invite your general in your beautiful home boy? I smell something delicious. Dinner time" he gave a grin.
"Uhh. Please come in sir" Erik wished his sister would have silently left the room but she was too afraid to move.

The General walked in and the first thing he saw was a gorgeous white girl sitting in a very sexy outfit trying to be invisible.

"Woah. Erik. I wasn't informed about your beautiful wife" the general was setting a weird vibe.

"She's not my wife sir. She's my sister, Tara Carvin"

"Well if i had a sister like that i would have crushed her pussy in two. Just look at that flesh. Fucking marvelous" General took a piece out of Tara's bowl and ate it while he was undressing her with his eyes.
He walked out of the house.
"Dinner's gonna be delicious boys" Dave announced and returned inside. He sat on Erik's chair.

"Well Erik, do you know why am i here with my mates"

"I thi.. I think because i.. took pictures" Erik's eyes were glued to the floor.

"According to the law, you're to be taken into custody and put in prison for a total of 10 years. Now would you want that?"

"Please Sir my brother is innocent he didn't take those pict.."

"Shut up you whore, do you see me talking to you" The general was furious.

"I'm sorry sir. I don't want to be in prison" Erik's eyes were still glued to the floor.

"Well what can you do to stop me from dragging your ass down to prison, would you like to make a deal"

"Anything sir. I don't want to rot in prison" Erik was desperate.

"What about we take your sister instead?" The General smirked.

"How dare you motherfuc..." Tara was interrupted by a real hard slap across her face by the General.

"So Erik, this is more of a demand as you can see me in charge. Either you rebel against us and we take you for a lifetime in prison, come back here, rape your sister out of her worthless mind and burn her down with the whole house. or you just let us drag her ass out of your humble abode to please us according to our will" the General stared Tara's glaring eyes.

Erik didn't know how to respond. Either way her sister was gonna suffer. He was just looking at his lovely sister with a tear in his eyes.
She was so numb and shocked. She was still sitting like a doll in her chair. Had a fork in her hand. She was grabbing it tightly.
Suddenly, out of nowhere Erik felt something. A slight movement inside his pants.
What was that?
Erik was experiencing a new kind of boner. He was giving a thought to the proposal made by the General.

"Can i talk to my sister sir? Alone" Erik pleaded.
"Yes sure you can. I'll sit here and have a taste of this pie. If you are not downstairs within 5 minutes. Me and my men will drag both of you down and arrest you while we take her and the house down" the General sat in front of Tara and took a bite from her plate.

"Aah. That's delicious honey. I hope you satisfy my men's hunger as well.

Tara looked in disgust and walked upstairs while her brother followed her.

She hugged him tightly.
"You need to save me brother. They'll rape me. They'll humiliate me and rape and torture me till i beg to die. You saw the pics you know what happened to Natalia and Kate. Please do something" Tara was crying and was so helpless.
Somehow watching his sister plead made Erik more horny.
He always protected her. But this time he knew there wasn't any other option. Maybe he could see her death definite. That's why he could feel the sensation between his legs.
"Sis. I can't do anything. If they spare me, i have to give you to them to treat you like their fuck meat. And if i get arrested, they're still gonna rape you. What would you have me do sister. I love you but i don't want to go to prison. They'll kill me there. If i stay here. Maybe one of us can be saved" Erik made his point clear enough for her to tremble in fear.

"I can't bear the pain brother. I'll end my life here" Tara started searching for a pair of scissors.

"No Tara, stop. You can't die or I'll go to prison" Erik pulled her towards himself again and hugged her as tight as he could.

"You're gonna give your sister away to those cruel animals. I always dreamt you will walk me down the aisle in my wedding one day. I'll be happy while you give me away to the man of my dreams. But this.. this is how i go.." Tara starts sobbing and hugged her brother.

"It will be over soon Tara. Be strong. You have to sacrifice your life for me" Erik kissed Tara"s chin.

"Promise me you won't leave the house brother. I don't want you to see what will happen to me" Tara looked into his eyes.

"It's time dear sister. Tara, remember no matter what happens I love you" Erik took her hand and started walking. She followed.

As they reached downstairs they found a note on the table.

"Erik, meet us outside with the camera and the lovely piece of ass and pussy you call sister. We want you to be our camera man from now on. Remember, it's an order"

Tara started crying.
He took his camera and walked outside with Tara.

The General and his men stood tall and strong with their cocks out of their pants.

Tara was shocked to the sizes. The smallest would have been 6 inches and the sizes only grew from there up to 11 inches.
"Start recording Erik. Now" this was enough for Erik to start rolling the camera.
She ran and fell on her knees in front of the General.
"Please sir. I'm sorry for my brother's action. He's a kid. He made a stupid mistake. He'll never click a snap in his whole life from now on. Please spare us. Ple.." A hard slap from the General and Tara was almost thrown away.
"Look at her. Miserable piece of shit. Already begging. Well what are we waiting for. Lets inflict on her the punishment she deserves to have such a brother" this was enough.
5 men jumped on Tara and started slapping her. One dragged her by grabbing her brown hairs. He pulled her off the ground and threw her between the whole battalion of soldiers.
"Please. Stop. Sto.." Another punch in her guts and she was stoned our of her voluntary functions.

A hand approached and grabbed her dress.
Erik could hear something being torn off and the next thing he saw was her beautiful sister lying in front of all the cruel beasts only in her black bikini which also was recorded getting ripped off.

The General pulled down his pants while two soldiers spread Tara's long flawless legs wide apart.
The General spat over Tara's beautiful green eyes and without even lubricating he plunged his thick 8 inch cock inside Tara's pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" She screamed as another soldier kicked her on her breasts and dragged a slap across her face.

"Holy fuck she feels so good. Hold up boys let me finish first then I'll let you all have her altogether" General was pounding her pussy like a monster.

Erik didn't realise but he had a massive boner watching his dear Tara getting savaged. He kept recording like he was recording a movie. He was into it.

General slapped across Tara's pretty face at least 10 times before he ejaculated his balls deep into her womb.
"Remember you worthless slut. Your body is ours now. We'll do whatever we want off it. We are gonna rape your useless face and we want you to put your tongue to good use for once in your entire life. If you try to bite any single cock, we'll knock every teeth off your skull and cut off your brother's dick as well. Do you understand what I'm saying whore" the general punched her up her chin as he left her body.

"Rape the world out of her soldiers"

Tara knew she can't do anything but suffer now. No one was going to save her. All of them jumped over her like monkeys jump over their meal.
Tara was experiencing numerous slaps and punches all over her body. She was not able to see anything as very big men were on play over her.

"Aaaahh nnnnooo" she cried as she felt another dick ramming it's way up her pussy. This was bigger around 10 inches. Another cock was forcing it's way inside her mouth.

"Remember bitch your brother's life depends on how well you swallow our cum, my friends said your neighbor whores were excellent fucks. Give me things to boast about too" a soldier pushed his thick cock inside Tara's throat.
She gagged instantly due to the size and the smell. His cock wasn't clean at all. No soldier had taken a proper bath in a month.
Tara puked all over his cock as soon as he pushed himself completely inside her throat.

"O yeah, bitch wants to be nasty" he started fucking her skull at top speed.

Erik started jerking off his cock while recording. He was very ashamed of himself as to how could he do that.
It was his own sister suffering and he was getting pleasure out of it.
He never imagined watching his beautiful sister Tara, who always took care of him, getting fucked in her pussy while sucking and puking over a cock.
Her tits were bouncing and 3 men were whipping them with their leather belts.

"You ready bitch, swallow my cum or else see your brother die" the soldier grabbed the back of her head and pulled it against his sweaty belly in order to push his cock deeper inside her tortured throat, he unloaded his balls and with him the man raping her vagina was also burst his nuts in her womb.

They both were replaced by the men whipping her boobs and stomach.

The family members of the girls who died last Natalia and Kate, were peeping out of their windows and so was the whole street. Few men who always tried to ask Tara out on a date were looking out of their windows and were shaking their cocks while she was dragged across her own house lawn.

Tara was thrown towards the front gate of the house, where she tried to gain her motion but was unable to stand and was falling over on her knees. A perfect bitch on her knees.

"Before we savage this whore to shreds, I want Erik to rape her ass" The General commanded.

Tara couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew now that Erik can't do that to her own sister, that he will rebel against the army and they will butcher him before tearing her apart.

Erik stood silently with his eyes wide open looking at the General.

"common lad, we know you want to, let me record while you rape your sister's asshole" the General took the video recorder off Erik's hands.

He unzipped his pants and ran towards his helpless sister and mounted her from behind.

"What the fuck Erik, what are you doing" Tara tried to resist.

"I'm sorry Tara, they'll kill me. I must do this" Erik grabbed her from behind.

"you don't even look like you are forced to do this" Tara was surprised.

"that's because i always wanted to do this you stupid bitch" Erik screamed and banged Tara's head on the muddy ground.

"hel.. help me,.. aahh.. noooooooooooo.. ple.. please sto..naaah.. please.... Eri.. Erikk.. aaahhh" Tara was not feeling human. Erik punched her on her back and waist and rammed his dick inside her virgin asshole.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP MEEEEEEEEE. Please save.... save me.. NNNooo"

Tara's screams had no rhythm. She never knew her brother always wanted to fuck her and here he was treating her nothing more than a fuck doll, a piece of meat with holes.

She was going insane. To her surprise her brother too had a very big dick. Even though she saw him masterbating in the morning, this time he was actually fucking her and that too in her ass where nothing has ever entered till now.

"Shit this whore was virgin in her ass, hahahaha, tell us you piece of shit, how's it feeling to see your own brother taking your virginity, I think that's very caring on your brother's part. Don't you think whore. Raping his sister's asshole and making it ready for a whole team of big soldiers to please" The General stepped on Tara's face with his boots burying her head deep inside the grass and mud.

"uuumphh..mmmmhhh....mmmppphhh...." Tara started suffocating. The General pulled her dirty head out of the ground. She puked all over again.

"Bitch likes to puke, Martin rape her face, and you Carlos lie beneath her and fuck her pussy, and Erik, good job raping your sister, we need more men like you in this generation, Sacrificing their sisters and loved ones for their soldiers. This shows respect" The General patted on Erik's shoulders while Martin and Carlos took their places and started brutalizing Tara's face and pussy.

"Bring me my baton" the General demanded.

A slick black stick was handed to him. The General walked towards Tara's hopeless body and started beating her back with full force.

Tara jumped everytime she was struck. She lost count of how many times she was beaten. Every strike left a dark red mark over the Tara's beautiful flesh

"ooohh sweet sister, I wanna cum inside you" Erik pulled out of her ass and ran towards her face. The soldier pulled his dick out for Erik to force in, where he came inside his elder sister's throat for about 40 seconds.

Tara's ass was again occupied by another soldier in need. Her ass was bleeding. After all it was Tara's first time anal and her brother didn't show any mercy.

"Sister I always wanted to rub my asshole in your face, now that I see it's our last time together, let me have that opportunity, I know you still love me" Erik turned around and arched his ass towards Tara's face. she tried to take her head back but the General pushed her face towards his ass showing her face into his rectum.

"Lick your brother's asshole bitch, do it or else I'll replace the baton with a knife, and it won't kill you i guarantee" the general was pure evil.

Tara pushed her tongue inside her brother's dirty asshole. She controlled herself from vomiting again. The general pushed her head ahead as Erik pushed his ass on her head. Tara was forced to butt fuck her brother's asshole with her tongue. Finally she gave up.
Tara puked all over his ass and the rest of the puke fell and got mixed with the mud.

"Swallow your puke you unworthy insect of a whore" the General stepped on her head in order to bury it into the vomit and mud.

He kept beating her back.
The guys fucking her pussy and ass came together inside her and were replace by two others.
Suddenly Tara became loose. She gave up and fell on the ground over her own puke and mud.

"Okay so the whore finally broke. There are still 20 of us left right.
Keep fucking her. Wake her up soldier. Go with Erik inside and bring some water"

Erik and the soldier who just came ran inside the house.

"Shit, we're out of water. I got out every night to fill it from the tank" Erik was confused as he saw the soldier search some pots.

"But that's pork soup. It can burn Tara" Erik was concerned.

"You really give a shit about her now? Common man you just raped your sister" the soldier came our with a pot of boiling soup.

"Sir this is it"

"I don't want her to ruin her face before we are done with her or else what's the difference between her and my wife. Turn her around.
Spill it inside her pussy and her bleeding asshole. Erik keep recording. I want to see her reaction as this happens" the general laughed as Tara was positioned upside down with her legs spread.

A lot of cum was oozing out of her pussy and her ass oozed out cum and blood.

"Now remember only pour a small amount which will kick her back to life. I don't want you to destroy her womb or she'll die" the general was clear on what to do.

The soup was brought and someone spread her pussy lips apart. Then the thick boiling soup was poured into her vagina.

"ÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNNAAAAAAAAANNNNNOOOOO NNNIIIII NNAAAAA" never in her whole life could someone feel that pain which Tara was undergoing as the thick boiling soup burnt its way through Tara's pussy into her cervix. Tara was jumping uncontrollably around like a mad monkey.

Every one started laughing at her while Erik kept video recording it all. He then captured her face which showed all emotions of pain, trauma, humiliation, disgust, rage, helplessness, shame and the worst of all betrayal by her brother.
Erik started feeling bad for his sister.

"Who asked you to cook such hot soup you whore? Well your brother took your anal virginity now he'll be the one to burn the inside of your shithole. Common Erik, hand me the camera" Erik took the pot. It was too hot to even handle it without noticing. He could only imagine what his sister must have been feeling when they poured the soup into her vagina.

"No no no no baby. Ple.. Please. I'm yo.. I'm.. your si.. sis.. sist.. I'm yo.. sister. I lo.. love you. Ple.. Please do.. don't do th.. this" Tara was too broken to even utter a single word correctly. With every word her saliva and cum drooled out of her beautiful face which was now smeared with mud, puke, saliva and cum.
A soldier spread her shit hole wide enough to pour the soup inside.

Erik's hands were shaking. Even though he fucked her and treated her like shit, Tara still was his sister who always took care of him and attended to his needs when he was lonely and lost. Erik shared a lot of memories with Tara being his sister, friend and a team.
How could he torture her like this.

"Do it this instant or we'll haul your ass to prison" said the General.

No other thought was given by Erik as he emptied the pot inside her bleeding asshole.

No one could control Tara now.
She screamed and jumped like a maniac.

"Nooo.. Aaaaahhh.. Aaaaaaah... AAAAAAAHHHHH NOOOO IT BURNS..... PLEASE LEAVE ME.. AAAAH I CAN'T.... I... AAAAAHHH." Tara was on the ground naked shivering  and shaking with the trauma of a hot liquid coming in contact with the wounds inside her craphole. She'll never be able to shit properly. Her asshole was burnt from inside. It started bleeding again. Her pussy was in the same condition now.

"Well, who wanna fuck her ass now? You Tim, go fuck her ass" the general commanded the heaviest build soldier. He had the biggest cock. 13 inches long and too broad.

Tim grabbed Tara's waist. She was still shaking and shouting. He put his cock's tip against her ass and thrusted himself inside her. She gave up again and fell on the ground but was unable to go unconscious. He wasn't even half inside and she was shouting and started shaking her hands and legs.
Tim pushed deeper.

"Hey everyone a burnt asshole feels way too good. It's extra moist and so warm" Tim was enjoying the pain he was inflicting in Tara.

He kept raping her ass until Tara stopped screaming and just bowed her head on the muddy ground. Her eyes were wide and still. She was numb. She wasn't able to loose consciousness but didn't have the guts to utter any further noise, until he finally dropped the biggest load anyone has ever seen. He filled her burning ass with his thick cum. He pulled out.

Tara actually felt relieved because the wind passed across her ass making it feel cool.

"Ok let's tie her up in font of the jeep and let's take her to the market where her friends died last night. Erik help your new friends tie your sister up the jeep. I want the whole town to see her like this"

"Sir should we take her to the dump? I think tonight the dogs will feed. She can have fun with her neighbour sluts bodies"

"Nice idea Martin, Erik you're still recording right?"

They reached the dump. The whole city's garbage was dumped there every 3 days. And after every 2nd night infected dogs were released through the dumps to feed over the dead bodies which the brutal troops leave behind.

Tara was kicked off the jeep and was dragged by her hair to the exact location where Natalia and Kate's bodies were rotting. Natalia's boobs were sliced off and was completely mutilated and Kate had the same thing going on. Maggots were crawling out of their eye sockets and half their faces were eaten away by the rats and vultures. There was a swarm of flies flying around them and a pile of maggots were living in both their bellies and pussies.

Tara and Erik looked at their bodies and Tara puked again without a doubt. Erik tried to control himself.

"What are you waiting for" the General gestured.

Tara was dragged between the bloody bodies and was thrown over them. She cried in disgust and was out of vomit to puke out.

"Make the whore lick her friend's pussy"

The soldier pushed Tara's head against Natalia's worm infested pussy.
Tara cried as her tongue touched the inside of Natalia's pussy and maggots crawled inside Tara's mouth. She couldn't help it but she was swallowing the insects.

"Alright everyone, go nuts over her. Those who haven't fucked her fuck her and then make the 3 whores look pretty for the dogs. I'm gonna go to the market and buy me a descent hooker to beat to pulp" the General said and left for his jeep indicating Erik to keep filming.

For the next 4 hours the soldiers raped Tara's face, pussy and asshole with no mercy. Tara was nothing to them, she was just a beautiful piece of ass which was now a fuck doll and every soldier was fucking her trying to outlast the last soldier who fucked her. Some of the men were too twisted. They carved a hole into Natalia's back head and inserted their cocks from behind due to which their cocks came out of Natalia's mouth and then made Tara give sloppy blowjobs to them.
Tara was terrified the whole time sucking cocks off her best friend's dead face.
Kate's asshole was ripped open literally and a big asshole was made and Tara's head was pushed inside it. Kate's belly was sliced open so Tara could breath.
Tara's hands were tied behind her back. And her legs were spread wide apart.
Natalia's and Kate's tongue was cut off and was fed to resisting Tara. She was forced to chew their tongues and swallow them. They cut off Natalia's arm and pushed it deep inside Tara's asshole.

Erik saw all this but could do nothing other than recording the whole thing.

"Hahaha. Now all these sluts are connected. It'll be a pleasure to watch them get chewed upon by the vicious dogs" a soldier shouted.

"What can we do. We must leave now. Erik hide up there and record your sister becoming dog food along with her friends. We'll come by your house tomorrow morning to collect the tape. Now that's an order you don't wanna disobey" the soldiers left leaving Erik behind.

He looked upon the dead bodies. Tara was alive but looked dead. She swallowed a lot of maggots and was shaking off the flies off her body which were causing too much discomfort. She was traumatized. Her ass was filled with Natalia's whole arm and her pussy was oozing cum which attracted flies. Erik crawled up the floor and focused on his sister. He was crying but he was helpless.
Tara was crying out loudly. It was too dark for Erik to handle. He plugged  his earphones and started listening to music.

The dogs came and jumped over Tara. Erik wasn't able to hear her but could see her face. Shouting in agony while the dogs ripped Tara's nipples and breasts. A fountain of blood was spilled across the dead bodies of Natalia and Kate which too were strangled with Tara's body.
Tara's hands were tied and she was dragged around savagely by 4 heavily built infected Rottweilers.
Within minutes Tara's head was sliced off her torso and her legs were eaten off.
By the morning there was no sign of any flesh only skeletons of the 3 beautiful friends who were brutally written off about in the newspapers.

Erik was taken into the army after the video went viral and every one praised Erik for having such a beautiful sister. He missed her and always kept a picture of his beloved sister in his pocket.
He continued to have nightmares whenever he slept and he was heard speaking only one word while he dreamt: Tara.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Re: Breaking Curfew Rules (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 01:25:19 PM »
You are one NASTY motherfucker!!! But I love it :)

Thank you!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 01:33:34 PM »
I'm glad Nyx.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 02:25:43 PM »
Can't wait for these other stories :) :)

Offline Jepordize
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 07:27:35 AM »
Cant wait for another story, Kudos to you!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1100
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 09:47:45 AM »
Wellllll.......now I guess I'll go have breakfast! Extremely graphic and just a bit disturbing....... but actually a really good story. Good job Natalia!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

• Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 11:51:30 AM »
i'm glad you enjoyed it vile8r.
i hope you had a nice breakfast. ;)

Offline hardman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!