Author Topic: Doing Megan and Her Mom!  (Read 27733 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
Re: Doing Megan and Her Mom!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 11:52:35 AM »
"L-leave us....alone!" Megan cried.

"Nah, don't wanna do that," Cole said. "We're having too much fun. Now....seeing as how mom was only too kind to clean our cocks after we ravished your asshole, I think it's only fair that you return the favor!"

"Noooooo, Cole! I'm not!" Megan spat defiantly.

"Yeah, that's what you've told me before," Cole said. "But tonight is gonna be a little different. You're gonna suck my cock......no matter what!"

Megan was pushed down to the floor on her knees and Chris grabbed her head with both hands. Cole had his cock out and pointing towards the young girl's mouth. They didn't notice that the tape on Sally's mouth, damp from all her tears, had slowly peeled away from her face. She suddenly yelled out.

"G-get away......get away....fr-from her! You boys are going to be in so much trouble......for what you have done to us.....tonight!"

"Is that so, mom?" Cole sneered. "How about you just shut your bitchy mouth, while I fuck your daughter's?"

He turned back to Megan, who had her mouth firmly closed. Cole took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head along her cheek. At first Megan tried to pull her head away in disgust, but Chris held her still. Up one side, and then the other along her chin and then her nose, Cole rubbed his cock across her face. Finally, he pressed the head against her lips.

"Now Megan," he said, as he continued to press. " Unless you want us to take another turn on your mom's ass, I suggest you open your mouth."

"Just do it, Megan," Sally said. "I know it's horrible, but do it, and make them leave us alone!"

Megan looked over at her mom, then up at Cole. She begrudgingly obeyed and Cole slowly slid about three inches of hard dick into her mouth, before he withdrew and slid in again. He repeated again and again as she began to cry. Megan gagged as he began to push deeper into her warm, delicious mouth.
"Thats right!" Cole smiled. "I knew you'd be a good little cocksucker."

He picked up the pace and drove deeper, feeling his cock swelling in her mouth. The sounds coming from Megan's throat turned him on. He loved listening to her crying and struggling for breath at the same time. Having a boy's cock in her mouth for the very first time was extremely disgusting.

Cole kept pumping into her gorgeous mouth again and again and again. He felt the first wave of cum start at the base of his dick and rocket into her throat. He withdrew and slammed forward again and another wave of cum shot into her mouth. As he pulled out of her, Megan's chest was rising and falling, as she tried to recover her breath.

"I knew I'd get my cock in your mouth one day," Cole sneered. "Who wants her next?"

"I do!" Eldon said excitedly, pulling his cock out of his pants.
A few seconds later, the boys were treated to the sound of Megan gagging as Eldon thrust his cock into her mouth. Pistoning in and out, he moaned, “Oh God….she’s a natural cocksucker, Cole!”

Megan wrinkled her nose at the taste of his cock. Cole's had tasted the same and she didn't want to think about where that taste came from. Chris held her head as Eldon plunged his cock into her mouth, thrusting his hips up into her face.

Cole was back at Sally's side. He was making her watch as Eldon humped Megan's face.

"What's the matter, mom? Thought you might be a little prouder of your girl! She's learning to suck cock just like her mom."
Sally tried to ignore the boy and the disgusting things that came from his mouth.

After several minutes of being fucked in the mouth, Megan whimpered as Eldon began to cum. She tried holding the jizz on her tongue, as Eldon glared down at her. “Swallow honey…”

Refusing to swallow, she shook her head. Eldon closed his hand over her nostrils firmly. “Baby…swallow…I mean it!”

Sobbing and growing red in the face, Megan started to lose air and swallowed the cum. Pulling out of her mouth, Eldon patted her head.
"That's a good girl!"

Chris moved around in front of the teen girl now, ready for his turn. She looked up at him with her tear-streaked face. Chris pressed the tip of his manhood at her lips. Defiantly, Megan tried to purse her lips tight, but only briefly.

"Open your fucking mouth princess!!" she heard Cole growl.

As she slowly parted her lips, Chris rammed his rod into her mouth, making her cough and gag. He let out a moan, as once more she was forced to suck cock. Remembering how she had seen her mom do it, Megan began bobbing her head up and down on his pole, eliciting moans and groans of delight. Chris loved how her soft lips wrapped around his hard meat.

"Oh fuck yeah, sugar lips. That's it, baby doll.....suck me off!"

Gagging and drooling, Megan did the best she could to service the foul cock filling her mouth. Chris had her face pushed right into his nasty crotch, when finally he shot his wad down her throat, making her gag and cough violently.

Jizz dripped from the corners of her mouth as she hacked and coughed.

"Yeahhhh, look at this cunt eat my cum!" Chris yelled, as he pulled his slimy dick from her mouth and smeared it across her face.

When Chris finished with her face, Wes moved in front of her. "You're gonna like this, you, little whore!"

Wes grabbed at the back of her head... pushing his cock directly to her lips. Megan slowly opened up, allowing Wes to slip his cock in her waiting mouth. It stretched her mouth wide in a big circular fashion. He pushed far into her mouth, touching the back of her throat and making her gag involuntarily, before he pulled it back out. He stopped just before the pink-colored mushroom tip popped out, before plunging all the way back in again.

Wes continued like that, giving the young girl a mouth full of cock. Saliva was running down her neck and between her lips and the side of her mouth as his cock pistoned in and out. Wes wrapped his fingers in her hair and held her head tightly, as he began cumming.

Megan was swallowing and gagging. She still couldn't bear the taste of the pungent, salty, cum and squinted her eyes at the disgusting taste.

Wes was still holding her head to balance himself, as his legs shook and spasmed from the climax.
Next was Tanner. “I want you to lick it for me,” he said. "I want to see that pretty tongue on it!"

Megan looked up at him as her head started moving to his cock. She extended her tongue, at first just licking the head, which sent shock waves through Tanner's body. She licked up and down its length a few times before taking the head in her mouth.

"Yeah.....oh yeah!" Tanner moaned.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her to him, feeling his cock reach the back of her mouth. Once again, she gagged on it, and he backed up some before pushing forward again. Megan gagged again, but this time he continued to push forward, trying to enter her throat. Her mouth was filled with his cock and her nose was touching his pubic hairs. She could barely catch a breath as Tanner facefucked her.

Tanner listening to the cute girl moaning around his cock, finally sent him over the edge and he dumped his cum into her throat. Pulling back a bit, he let his jizz spurt across her tongue, making her taste it even more.

Cole was back to groping Sally again, his hands all over her body as she was forced to watch her daughter suck the boys' cocks.

"She's a little slut, ain't she?" Cole asked her. "But then you'd know all about that, wouldn't you? My uncle told me about what a slut you were back in high school!"

Oh God! What other lies has he been telling you?
Sally wondered. Brett Manchester was such a piece of shit!

Blaine was moving into position at her daughter's open mouth. It was almost too much for him to hold back, watching his cock slip into the pretty girl's mouth. Megan's jaws were aching horribly by this time. Blaine was bumping the entrance of her throat with each stroke, and all she could do was moan around his cock. He loved the feeling of her wet mouth along the length of his shaft.

Blaine pulled back for a minute and she gasped for some air. He drank in the sight of her as she stared up at him, her chin covered in her own saliva. Groaning loudly, he pushed deep into her mouth again, smiling as Megan gagged. It excited him to hear the wet choking noises she made and to see her tear-stained eyes.

Blaine was moaning deep in his throat. Megan felt his hands rubbing either side of her head as his excitement grew. He began moving more rapidly, moaning almost continuously.

The boy made a satisfied grunt, as he prepared to cum in her mouth. But Megan decided she'd had enough of swallowing the boys' jizz. In a final act of defiance, Megan was able to push away from him with her hands, making his cock pop out, just as it began to swell in her mouth. However, it backfired on her, as she was hit in the face with a thick wad of cum. Blaine tried desperately to get his dick jammed back in her mouth, but she held her lips shut. His spunk ended up being smeared around on her face and even in her hair.

"Hey, that's a good look for her," Cole laughed.

Megan tried to wipe at the sticky goo on her face, giving a look of total disgust. The boys laughed and jeered.

"Good job, Blainey," Chris said, slapping the other boy on the shoulder.

"I wanted to cum in her mouth, though," Blaine pouted disappointedly.

"This was way better!" Tanner whooped. "Ain't nothing that looks better than a girl with a face full of cum!"

Sally was revolted at how they were treating her little girl like a slut, like a cheap whore. But for the time being, there was nothing she could do.
The boys were taking another break, as they pondered their next move. They raided Sally's fridge for more cold Pepsis, and even brought a bottle of water for Sally and Megan.

As they drank the cold sodas, Blaine suddenly spoke up. "So Cole, you said you knew a way to keep these sluts quiet, so we don't get in any trouble. What's the plan? You've never told us."

"Ahhhh, my boys," Cole said, with a smug expression. "I've got it all taken care of!"

He walked over to where he had taken his jacket off earlier in the night. He reached into the pocket and pulled out a small camcorder.

"Here is how! We are going to make some movies!"

"Oh God, no! No, we are not doing that!" Sally blurted out.

"Really, mom? Cole asked. "Well....maybe Megan wants some more cock then!"

"Yeah!" Chris yelled out. "Would love to pound that hot little cunt some more!"

Megan began to cry, as she pulled her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around herself.

"N-n-noooo.....please.....noooooo!"

Sally knew she had to stop Cole. She couldn't stand to see her daughter be gangraped again.  

"O-okay, yes! We-we'll do it....just please, Cole......please don't hurt us anymore."

Cole smiled at Sally. "Ok, but first......you two have to do a few things"

"Like....what? What do we have to do?" Sally asked.

"It's really simple," Cole explained. "I want to make a movie. But we're not gonna be in it.....just you two! You're gonna fuck each other!"
"That's sick!" Sally spat.

"Maybe so, mom," Cole sneered. "But I'll tell you what would be even sicker......me and the boys fucking your daughter again, in her ass and cunt, and shooting every load across her face, so by the time we're done, you won't even recognize her!"

"Nooooo, mommy! Nooooooo! Don't let them do that!" Megan bawled.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 04:29:23 PM »
By the way : do Vegans swallow ??? :emot_weird.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline ClunkyKingslayer
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 05:02:23 PM »
Of course they don't.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »
Sally said nothing for a few seconds, just glared at Cole with cold hatred. It was disgusting what he was proposing.....but she and Megan had no alternative.

"Okay....I guess we're doing this then," Cole chuckled. "Get 'em ready, guys!"

Sally and Megan were pulled out into the middle of the living room floor. The older woman was pushed onto her back and Megan was positioned over top of her, straddling her  with her ass hanging over Sally's face and her own face pushed down by her mom's naked crotch. The classic 69 position!
Chris pushed Megan's face down closer to her mom's pussy as Cole began filming it all.

"Get licking your mom's twat!" he ordered her. "That's it baby, lick it good."

A wave of shame washed over Megan as her tongue began to slowly lap at Sally's pussy lips. She cringed at the thought of what she was being made to do. Licking a woman's vagina just seemed absolutely revolting. Her mom's musky scent filled her nostrils.

Meanwhile, Sally was squirming, trying to get away. Wes and Blaine held her arms as Tanner pushed on Megan's ass, forcing her pussy down onto Sally's face.
"Come on! Get to work, we wanna see you eat your daughter's cunt!"

Sally licked up and down on Megan's young pussy lips, tears of humiliation running down her cheeks. The boys' cocks hardened, seeing her wet tongue slip into her daughter's moist pussy. She gave long, slow licks up and down the entire slit.

Megan bucked and squirmed at the weird sensation of her mom's tongue inside her. Outside of her control, she could feel her body releasing more juices into her pussy.

"You're not getting inside mom very good," Chris complained.

He reached down between Sally's legs, and spread her cunt lips wide open with his fingertips. It looked lovely; there was light brown pubic hair all around the thighs. Spreading her even wider, he savored the view. Glistening pink folds dripping with her sweet juices, and a deep, wide open hole in the middle of her vagina, dark and mysterious. With his other hand, he pushed Megan's face closer to Sally's crotch, her tongue being forced right inside her mother.

Sally was shocked at her reaction, as her hips pushed her cunt into Megan's face. It had been a long time since a tongue had touched her down there.
Megan tried to lift her nose up to get some air. In the meantime, Cole was busily making his video. He taunted Sally, hearing her very heavy panting.

"You sound like you're getting right into this, Mom! Megan's little tongue feel pretty good on you?"

"Mmmmm, maybe she and Megan are into some kinky shit when no one is around!" Tanner laughed.

Sally wanted nothing better than to get her hands around Cole Manchester's throat. She was absolutely detesting this horrible boy and his friends.
Chris let Megan up from licking her mom’s pussy. Glancing down, he could see her mom’s juices covering her face. Her body shuddered as she felt Sally's mouth and tongue probing and pushing inside her. An orgasm hit her, sending contractions throughout her body and making her cry out.

"Ha! You made your little girl cum! Right on!" Cole whooped.

Megan hung her head, sobbing. Never had she felt so ashamed of herself.

Chris pushed Megan's head back down. "Okay.....now you gotta do the same for your mom!"

Megan was forced to push her tongue back inside her mom's musky-tasting vagina. Sally could feel it flicking around inside her. She was trying to hold back, but it was getting harder and harder. Her hips were lifting off the floor and she was arching her back. Her face was drenched in sweat.

"N-n-n-noooooo......ohhhhhh......n-noooooo......stoppppppppp!" she moaned.

Sally clenched her eyes closed and her mouth hung open as her body was racked with a hard orgasm. She tried to squeeze her thighs together as she felt a rush of pussy juice seeping from her.

"Lick all that up!" Cole ordered Megan. "I wanna see you lick mommy all clean!"
Sally could hear the lapping and sucking sounds Megan was making.

"Ohhh, you were two were awesome!" Cole beamed. "I have got some great stuff on camera!"

Megan and Sally were allowed to get up off the floor. Megan had a look on her face like she was going to vomit. Sally was mortified that the boys had just made them do such a disgusting thing, and filmed it all too!

Now Cole had set the video camera down, but the womens' ordeal was not over yet. Cole now had his cell phone in his hand.
"You two are gonna do some posing for us now," he smirked. "I want lots of hot pics!"

Before they knew it, Megan and Sally were being made to pose for a series of sick, perverted pics with the other boys. Cole took more pics of Megan and her mom pretending they were having lesbian sex.

He also took pics of the two having simulated sex with the boys, sucking their cocks, and eating their asses.

Cole wanted it to appear that Sally and Megan had had a night of debauched sex with him and his friends. The pics would do a great job of that!
 "This is awesome!" Cole exclaimed. "I have some great stuff in here!"

He waved the camera at Sally, as she and Megan sat side by side on the couch. "I can absolutely guarantee you don't want anybody seeing ANY of this!"
"Are you done now? Have you had your jollies humiliating us? If you have, then just get out of our house!" Sally snapped.

Cole gave her a hard, cold stare. He motioned to Wes and Blaine.

"Tie up Megan!"

The two boys grabbed Megan and pulled her away from her mother. With the rope they'd used earlier on Sally, they began to tie Megan's wrists and ankles and put duct tape over her mouth. When they were finished, they left her on the floor of the living room.

"For the love of God! Leave her alone!" Sally shrieked. "GET OUT!"
Cole began walking towards Sally.

"You know, me and the boys have fucked all of Megan's holes and we have had two of yours. Now, you'd think that should be enough.....but it's not! I think we should have them all. The only thing left is your cunt, Mom, and we ain't leaving until we've had that too!"

Sally stood up from the couch and began to back away from Cole, shaking her head. "NO!"

Cole just looked at his friends. "Get her!" he barked.

The five horny young boys wasted no time grabbing Sally and stretching the petite woman out on the floor, holding her arms and legs.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Sally yelled.

Cole said to Megan, "Now its your turn to watch mommy get fucked!"

He leered at Sally, seeing her naked body spread out on the floor. "My uncle said you were a great fuck.....well, now I'm going to find out for myself!"
Sally was furious. Brett Manchester! What a jerk! All these years he'd been telling everyone he'd fucked her?
Cole was pulling his pants down and preparing to mount the dark-haired woman.

"Spread 'er!" he said, as Chris and Wes pulled her legs farther apart, causing her to cry out in pain.
Cole guided his dick between her thighs.

"Noooooo!......Oh please......don't do this!" Sally pleaded tearfully.

“Here it comes, bitch!" he snarled. "Megan, your mom's about to take some hard cock!"
He found her opening and pressed in. The dark purple head of his cock disappeared between Sally's outer lips.

“Take it!" Cole jerked his hips, burying a third of his length inside Sally's tight, warm fuckhole.

He pulled back, then grunting, Cole lunged in again.
Sally screamed out, as her pussy struggled to accommodate Cole's hard cock. It had been awhile since she'd had sex, and she was not prepared for such a painful and brutal invasion. Holding her hips securely in both hands, he thrust upwards. A few strokes later, he was penetrating her almost completely.

“Fucking tight!" he grunted.

Glaring down at Sally, he pumped in and out, feeling it all slam home. The head of his cock jammed up against her cervix. Grinning like a fool, he was unable to believe he was planting one deep in this fine piece of ass. He was fucking a hot older woman and it felt awesome!

Sally felt him pressed firmly against her upper body, her nipples mashed against his solid teenage chest. Her ass was bouncing and she was aware of his length sliding back and forth inside her, about a third of the way out, then back in.

“You....and Megan....you're both......built....for fuckin," Cole grunted.

His grin had disappeared, replaced by a look of fierce concentration. Now he was pulling his cock almost all the way out, then slamming it all back in, penetrating her in long full strokes. He had fucked Megan hard, but now he wanted to just pound her mother, make her feel every inch of hims. Powerless to get away, Sally bit her lip. She closed her eyes, turned her head to the side.

Megan screamed behind her gag, as she watched Cole between her mom's her legs, ruttting away, fucking the shit out of her. The boys had pounced on her like wild animals.

Cole grabbed her shoulders, anchoring himself. His pace quickened; he started pumping furiously.
Tears welled, began flowing down her cheeks; a sob caught in her throat.

“Here it comes, bitch!" he said, and did it ever. Sally felt the load of spunk hit her cervix, the hot seed filling her completely. Cole kept pumping, gradually slowing his pace. He stopped, twitching his cock in her inner depths.

"Fuck yeah," Cole panted as he slipped his slowly deflating cock out of her. "First your hottie daughter, and now you! My uncle said he and all his friends fucked you, now you're gonna get it from all my friends too."

Cole switched places with Chris. In seconds, the other boy was in between her legs, ruttting away! Once he was all the way in, she felt him pull back out slowly, and then suddenly, he shoved it in all the way quickly. She cried out, as much with surprise as with pain.

The discomfort of having another penis in her was intensified by the fact that he seemed to be trying to slam it into her as hard as he could. Chris continued the pattern of pulling out relatively slowly, then slamming his cock into her. As he thrust in, his hips would smack into her and make a WHAP sound.

WHAP!.....WHAP!.....WHAP!
"Go for it, dude! Give that bitch some cock!" Cole yelled out.

Then Chris began to speed up.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah," he grunted, working himself into a frenzy.

WHAP, WHAP, WHAP

"Fuck! Take my cock you...fucking...slut!"

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP

"UNNGH!"

And suddenly he was very still. She could feel his penis spasming inside her, and she knew he was cumming. As he released his thick load into her,  he grabbed her tits, her nipples firmly squeezed between his fingers. He continued moving, back and forth, a few seconds more. He finally let go of the tortured nipples, slapped the sides of her breasts with his hands, watching them bounce from side to side.

"What an awesome fuck!" Chris grinned as he pulled out.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 12:11:24 AM »
Sally barely had a chance to catch her breath after the fierce fucking Chris had given her, when she saw another boy sidle up to her and undo his pants. This time it was Wes. Before she even realized he was there, he had pushed his entire dick inside her.

Unlike the previous boy, Wes stuffed himself all the way inside her, and then slowly pressed his hips against her, fucking her with very shallow strokes.

As she felt him grind hard against her, she became acutely aware of his fingers digging into her hips. She tried to adjust, but he was pushing hard against her, as if he was trying to push his entire body inside her. As he got more into it, he leaned forward and put his hands on the floor on either side of her.
 The pain in her hips got worse as he put his full weight on her, but the hurt in her pussy had subsided slightly, due to the fact that the previous boy had left behind a fair amount of lubrication. Sally had been trying to not make any sound, since that seemed to only egg them on, but she started to involuntarily groan in pain as he pushed into her.

"Oh yeah, Wes, she's getting into it!" Cole said. "Give it to her, man!"

As if he had opened a set of floodgates, suddenly all the boys were yelling out encouragement to her assailant.

"Pump that pussy, Wes!"

"Fuck 'er good!"

"Make that slut moan!"

The boys continued to shout out encouragements as Cole looked directly at Megan. "Your mom sure likes taking cock! I guess my uncle was right, she is a slut! You make sure you watch it all.....maybe you'll learn something."
Megan could only stare in dumbfounded horror through her tear-filled eyes, as she witnessed her mom's gangrape.

Sally knew that the boys could not possibly believe that she was enjoying this, but somehow the words were still humiliating. She felt Wes start to speed up a little, and she knew from the grunting sounds he was making, that he was close to finishing. The pain of him pressing against her become almost unbearable as he ground against her furiously, and then his whole body convulsed and he was done.

He quickly pulled out, and was replaced by Tanner. The skinny boy had a look of hunger and lust on his face that frightened her.  
"Pl-please......stop......no m-more...." she tried to plead, looking up at him with despair.
But Tanner had no concern for her feelings; he just wanted to fuck her.

"Go on, Tanner," Cole said. "Stick it to the bitch!"
But Tanner wanted to take his time and play with her body. He lay across her, grabbing and squeezing her breasts, painfully pulling and squeezing them, taunting her, pulling her nipples hard so her breasts were pulled in all directions as she struggled against him. Sally could only lay there, helpless, her legs forced wide open, making her ready and available to him.

Tanner let go of her breasts and slid his arms under her back so his hands gripped her shoulders. He pulled himself up by her shoulders, wriggling his way up her body, she felt the tip of his cock close to her cunt, held open by her legs forced wide apart.

"Ready for me up your cunt, princess?" he asked her.

He pulled himself deep up into her and slid into her open cunt with a loud roar. He now settled in to fuck her, banging his body into her, pulling himself deeper into her by levering himself, pulling against her shoulders. He then raised himself above her, still impaled in her and now took his weight on one hand while the other groped her breasts again, squeezing her painfully.

Tanner continued pinching her nipples and mashing her breasts under his hands as he fucked her. Sally gave up any hope that this experience would be over quickly. Aware of the boys still shouting, a numbness had started to creep over her and the whole room started to sound very far away. Sally tried to just zone out and leave her body behind, but every time Tanner would reach out and pinch one of her nipples. Her sobbing seemed to excite the boy even more.

Finally, deciding not to prolong the experience, he suddenly leaned forward and began pumping furiously at her, smacking his hips against her thighs. His face was right in front of hers, contorted with pleasure, as he began to orgasm. This was too much for her to bear, and she turned her head to the side and squeezed her eyes tightly closed, as he finished cumming inside her and then collapsed on top of her.

"Megan, your mom is one good piece of fuckmeat!" Tanner sighed as he pulled out of her warm hole. "I'm proud to say I've done both of you!"

Now Eldon was preparing to take a turn on the woman. Chris, Cole, Wes, and Blaine still kept her pinned spreadeagled on the floor. Eldon lined his penis up to her and felt the head work in slowly. He really couldn’t believe that there, lying before him, was a hot older woman that he was going to fuck! He sized her up, rubbed his hands over her naked body, and savored the moment before he jammed his cock in her.

“Do it for Christ’s sake,” one of the boys yelled, “Fuck the bitch!”

Eldon guided his teenage cock into her moist canal and started drilling her deeply. Her tits rocked and bounced as he slammed his meat into her. Sally realized she was just an object to the boys, a living sex toy!

"Ohhhh...you're a hot cunt!" he exclaimed as he pumped in and out of Sally.
He couldn't hold back any longer, and finally, he deposited a thick, milky load deep inside of her. Semen actually bubbled out as he removed his cock from her pussy.

"Your mom's full, Megan!" Cole laughed.

"Well, not just yet," Blaine quipped. "She still has to take one more cock!"

He had pulled down his pants and just kind of hovered over her. He dropped down onto her, his erect cock gliding inside her easily. He stopped and held very still. His face contorted into what looked like pain or deep concentration. Blaine was simply enjoying having Sally's hot cunt wrapped around his meat.

The other boys started to shout out encouragement.

"Fuck 'er! Give it to 'er!"

"Blow your wad, big boy!"

He began pumping her with short, rapid strokes. He could feel her body bouncing underneath him.

Blaine thrust into her harder and more forceful with each stroke. He began to grunt and Sally knew he was likely going to cum any minute. She was right.
Just as he did, he let out an animal-like yell as he came, as his sperm shot deep within her. Blaine kept pumping Sally even as the last of his load emptied into her. He pulled out of the woman and the boys finally released their holds on her. Sally curled into a little ball on the floor, cum oozing from her pussy and puddling on the carpet.

"Boys, I think we've done our thing!" Cole announced, as he stood up. "I'd say these two have been well used."

"Pounded their holes pretty damn good," Chris added.

Cole walked over to where Megan sat on the floor. He knelt beside her and stroked her soft cheek. She flinched as he touched her.
"How'd you like that, sweetie? Seeing ol' mom getting her cunny banged? I think she liked it, to tell you the truth!"

He looked over at Wes and Eldon and pointed to Sally. "Get her tied up and put her over here by her little girl!"

Sally whimpered and sobbed as the boys tied her wrists and ankles again and dragged her over beside Megan.
Cole looked down at the two women. "We didn't tie you too tight! I'm sure after a while you'll get yourselves loose!"

"Now I know you two will keep your traps shut about what happened here, right? If you don't, the video and those pics will be allllll over the web! I know you won't want that, Megan! And Mom......I really  know you won't want it! Imagine having to explain a video like that to your boss!"

He knelt beside Megan again, and this time ran his hand along her bare thigh.

"None of this had to happen, Megan. You should have just known, I'm a Manchester, and we get what we want, one way or the other. I just want you to both know, this can happen again! And Megan.....this will  happen to you again, I promise! I got a nice taste of that sweet pussy of yours and I'm gonna want more. Me AND my buddies!"

He stood up and turned to leave. "Say good-bye, boys! Thank our hosts for the lovely night!"
"Good night, Megan, we'll see you around!" Chris said.

Tanner blew a kiss at her. "You were great.....and your mom was spectacular!"

"If you ever want to go on a date, don't be afraid to give me a call," Wes smirked at Sally. "We could have a great time!"

Sally just glared with cold hate as the cocky teenagers left out the back door.

THE END

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2016, 02:28:00 AM »
That was wonderful story :) As all your stories are!

Offline justvisiting
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2016, 05:28:55 AM »
Another great story!!  So glad you are writing again.  I hope you continue.

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2016, 02:27:21 PM »
Loved this one! Sadly though it ended too fast...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2016, 01:01:47 AM »
Loved this one! Sadly though it ended too fast...
Oh blondie....you say that all the time! LOL! But thank you.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2016, 05:21:46 AM »
Well, Blondie is just right ! Why shouldn`t she say so if it is absolutely true !!  :ani_cheerleader.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline scarleth

• Junior
  • Merits 88
  • Born to be wild
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2016, 12:00:50 AM »
You write so good!

Well done.. Got me wet ;)
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
Fuck your white horse and a carriage

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2016, 12:35:48 AM »
Was a fun story want feel like I want more.

Offline indy girl
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2016, 09:18:44 AM »
Another great story from the great vile8r...  :D
I really loved it that u provided the pics for the characters too... It really helps feel the story...
Enough with the shut eyes... Its time to explore!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2016, 01:04:12 AM »
You write so good!

Well done.. Got me wet ;)

Damn Scarleth! I'm flattered!  ;D

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2016, 01:04:57 AM »
Another great story from the great vile8r...  :D
I really loved it that u provided the pics for the characters too... It really helps feel the story...

Wow! Thank you indygirl!