ravishu.com

July 28, 2014, 05:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 132,380 posts.
This forum contains 12,278 topics.
We have 10,323 registered users.
Please welcome Lkjhgf, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women who Rape Men! A true story about a brutal femdom family!  (Read 33697 times)
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 263

« on: September 02, 2006, 12:27:35 AM »

Women who Rape Men! A true story about a brutal femdom family!

'These three women toured the county in a van. Young male hitch-hikers were sexually abused and in some instances abducted and held prisoner.' Says county prosecutor Edwin Mitchell. 'When my officers raided their farm house one youth was found chained to a bed!'  Rumours spread like wildfire about strap-on sexual slavery and even feminisation. The case never went to trial and all accused were eventually released.   'We know what happened,' a spokesman for the Sheriff's office told newsmen, 'but one of the abducted youngsters is too traumatised to give evidence and the other refuses to testify. You can't blame him really, if I'd been wearing skirts for six months I wouldn't want to talk about it either!' We can now tell the truth about this bizarre event.   Sarah, one of the accused, explains: the first time was for revenge. 'I'd been harassed by two drunks in a van. I managed to get away and tell my mother. She was so angry she took us all out in the pick-up to look for them. When we found them they had a girl in the back of the van - both men had raped her! My mother lost it. We set on them and beat them up. We hog-tied them and took them back to the farm. Mom beat them every day and then we all used them for sex. I suppose it was a bit of a letdown after we let them go. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to our family. It was my Sister Ellen's idea to do it again. I was the bait. I'd pick up a strange man and if he tried anything funny Mom and my sisters - following in our truck - would beat up on the guy. If the guy was nice and we liked him, we'd take him home and use him for a few days. None of them complained too much. Timothy was different; we all wanted him to stay. Mom even proposed to him!'

Timothy, one of the victims, tells his story: 'The sheriff thinks I refused to testify because I was ashamed. He's right. I am ashamed. But not because I was forced to wear female clothes, I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't resist most of the things they did to me. In their kitchen I dressed like a woman. In bed I acted like one! All of the family used me - but I slept with Rachel. Once she used her strap-on dildo she was confident enough to think I was tamed. She was almost right - I hated being bludgeoned with that stiff steel penis - but soon found myself wanting more! I only tried to escape when Mrs Reingold told him she wanted to get married. 'You don't need a husband Rachel,' I told her, 'you need a wife.' Rachel agreed. 'That's right. You!'   The confidential medical reports compiled by prosecutors - never revealed until now! Their bizarre attempts to give him breasts and buttocks! Their plan to castrate him! Their unnatural medical experiments using animal hormones!

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
subgirl
Freshman

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 01:48:11 AM »

sick and twist subby
KissyFace
Masters Degree

Merits 203

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 07:56:12 PM »

Strange story.  Thanks, Emily.
TakeMeGrl
Puritanical Editor
Undergrad

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 09:04:07 PM »

If you were interested by this one, Kissyface, but found it a bit weird, I'd suggest the other two in this category.  I only read them recently myself, and was impressed, especially by "Anti-rape".   The other one cuts off at the end, but you get the gist.

Scientia est potentia - Knowledge is power
wolverinefan

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »

You ladies scare me sometimes.. Wink
KissyFace
Masters Degree

Merits 203

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »

You ladies scare me sometimes.. Wink

You should be afraid, WF, very afraid.  emot_rotf.gif
wolverinefan

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 10:30:10 AM »

Undecided Wink
TyrWyrgon
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

Subby man who looks like a dude

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 12:22:35 AM »

So how real is this?

I'd love to meet that family...  Lips Sealed  emot_thedrool.gif  Blushing

What's this?  A man who is willing to serve?  Must be a lunatic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: