Author Topic: To The Mat  (Read 4938 times)

darklord
To The Mat
« on: April 09, 2016, 10:51:14 PM »
To say that Kelly and Linda hated one another would be an understatement.  They had came to blows on many occasion, but the latest scuffle in the parking lot of the school was the straw that broke the camels back to principal Julie Anderson.

Julie believed in strict discipline at the all girls school, and Kelly and Linda had crossed the line for any leniency.  She would put the matter between the two to rest once and for all.  The two sat nervously in her office fearing expulsion from school over the latest altercation as they watched Julie pacing back and forth in front of them.

“You two have disgraced this entire institution scraping like adolescent children in the playground.  We are going to put this matter between you two to rest once and for all.   Since you have refused all my past corrections we are going to have to resort to something a little more drastic.”

Both looked at each other in a loathing sneer as they pondered what she was planning.  They were clearly not prepared for what they heard.

“Since you want to fight so badly I will give you the opportunity.  You will take it to the mats.  I will arrange a closed wrestling match between you two in the gym exactly at 5 P.M. this evening.  This will be a no holds barred match, meaning any hold or lock needed to subdue your opponent is permissible.”

Linda and Kelly shot each other another set of nasty looks, each envisioning what she would like to do to the other as they continued to listen to Julie lay down the ground rules.  The two were to come to the gym dressed in a tank top and yoga pants. No underwear would be permitted. This subtle rule let the two girls know that stripping each other naked was totally acceptable.   As Julie continued to law down the rules to the unusual match it became abundantly clear that the object was total domination, both physically and sexually, of the other girl. The match would be called only when the loser was utterly humiliated and unable to fight back.  Both girls agreed to make this their final brawl and accept the consequences that the match would bring and left to go home and change.

Kelly scoured through her clothes until she found the right attire. The platinum blonde had an athletic body with firm and rounded breasts and a nice shaped ass.  The tank top caused her ample tits to look even larger than normal and the tight yoga bottoms hugging her ass made it obvious there was nothing underneath.

Linda was a brunette with a slightly smaller build than Kelly, but with equally firm tits, shapely ass, and long athletic legs.  She found a white sleeveless top and a pair of black yoga bottoms that showed off her figure nicely.

They were both shocked to see the gym filled with their classmates anxiously awaiting their grudge match.  Julie met them and explained that she had invited as many as wanted to observe and all the students agreed to not tell anyone about the unorthodox fight.  The large Grey mat was laid out on the gym floor and the two girls faced off waiting for the signal to begin.

The two locked bodies and hit the mat as the gym erupted in yells and screams.  They grabbed hair, locked legs, and began ripping at each others clothing.  Linda was scrappy and moved quickly to tear Kelly's top to shreds.  The students yelled wildly as Kelly's exposed tits began bouncing around.  She let out a scream as Linda managed to twist her nipples painfully.

Kelly soon managed to throw her wait and roll Linda onto her back pinning her to the mat. She ripped Linda's top off and began smacking at her tits painfully.  The two rolled back and forth, grabbing hear and ripping clothes until Kelly had Linda completely naked.   Linda again pinned Kelly to her back and straddled her face, shoving her pussy firmly against it.  “Lick it bitch!” she screamed above the din of the audience.  As Kelly was struggling to breathe, Linda reached behind her and began pulling Kelly's bottoms down.

Kelly managed another burst of energy and tossed Linda from her.  As they rolled around the mat Kelly's bottoms slipped off leaving her totally naked as well.   With both women naked and their bodies beginning to glisten in sweat the match really heated up.

The two lay side by side, each with a death grip on each others hair until Linda managed to lock her legs around Kelly's waist and lock her in a scissor hold.  Fifteen minutes later Linda was on top of Kelly, her ass sitting on Kelly's chest as Kelly began to weaken.  Despite being a little heavier than Linda, Kelly could not throw her off.  Linda reached behind her and began furiously rubbing Kelly's pussy as the crowd went wild.  Kelly felt red hot shame flowing through her as Linda abused her in front of the cheering crowd.

Kelly tried frantically to pin her legs around Linda's neck in an attempt to throw her off but Linda countered the move and slid from Kelly's chest to move closer to her mouth.  Pinning Kelly's arms to the floor, she used her left hand to begin chocking Kelly, grinning sadistically as Kelly's face turned red  as a result of the struggle to breathe.  Linda saw the panic in Kelly's face and knew she had the upper hand now.

Kelly wriggled in desperation but could not shake Linda from her. Finally Linda released her grip on her neck and once again straddled Kelly's face and forced her to lick her pussy in front of everyone.  “Make me cum you fucking whore!” she yelled about the noise. “I want to see my cum smeared on your face.”   Kelly burned with a new sense of shame as she began flicking her tongue along Linda's pussy, noting it was already wet.  Linda ground into Kelly's face stopping to let her catch a gasp of breath and hear her plead to stop.

To her surprise, Linda slid off her, but maintained a firm grasp on her hair. “You want me to stop they do it to yourself.  Rub you own pussy!” Linda shouted.

The horrified Kelly lay frozen in fear, horrified at the thought of being forced to masturbate in front of a screaming crowd.  “I can't Kelly bawled as the tears flowed from her eyes.  The infuriated Linda used her advantage to roll Kelly over onto her back and began roughly spanking her bare ass while pulling her blonde locks tightly.  Kelly was literally helpless as she felt her ass burning red from the repeated smacks.  When Linda rolled Kelly back onto her stomach and again ordered her to start playing with herself, Kelly knew she had no choice.   Fresh tears filled her eyes as slowly slid her hand down her stomach and then between her legs.  The cheering grew deafening as she began rubbing herself.  The degrading act was punctuated by the fact that Linda held her hair firmly in her grasp and knelt beside her face as she rubbed herself.  “You better cum slut!” she heard Linda scream into her ear.

Degraded and humiliated, Kelly fervently rubbed herself sensing her own impending orgasm.  If Linda sensed any reluctance she would slam Kelly's head into the mat by her hair.  When Kelly came, she thought the ordeal would be over, but she was wrong.

Linda quickly straddled Kelly between the legs and began tribbing her as the crowd yelled deliriously.  Linda ground into Kelly for what seemed an eternity, forcing yet another orgasm on her.  Linda then yelled for Kelly to surrender but she refused to say it, infuriating Linda even further.  Before Kelly knew what was happening Linda lifted Kelly's up and pulled them double, lifting Kelly's ass from the floor. She then forced her hands inside Kelly and began fisting her roughly.  Kelly screamed violently as it felt like Linda was ripping her apart.   She kept the assault up until Kelly screamed it was enough and begged them to stop the fight. 

As a sign of her total surrender Kelly had to lick Linda's asshole in front of the crowd. 

Kelly and Linda never fought again.

sophie
Re: To The Mat
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 09:35:09 AM »
this wass amazing . i loved the intensity... is there a part two??

darklord
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 04:53:13 AM »
Thanks Sophie. I had never thought of a part two.  A grudge might might be in order though. I will give it some thought.

sophie
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:08:48 AM »
Yay.. or the story could move in the direction of what happees to their relationship after the match .She did submit completely to her

darklord
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »
Yay.. or the story could move in the direction of what happees to their relationship after the match .She did submit completely to her

Mmmm. I like that idea. Yes. Has possibilities. Thanks

Offline very9look
  • Senior
  • Merits 57
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 03:43:01 PM »
Maybe she rents her out to the schools butch looking student

darklord
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 03:49:31 PM »
Maybe she rents her out to the schools butch looking student

Some really great ideas here.  Love it.

Struggling is Better
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 08:26:20 PM »
Very hot!

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »
This story gets me every time :))

darklord
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 04:15:46 PM »
This story gets me every time :))

How kind :)

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 04:16:57 PM »
No! You are the kind one. When I need masturbation material, I come here.

Tony V.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 04:19:58 PM »
I've said this here before,

I've found far better writing here, than I've found in most bestselling novels.......

Tony V.                :police:

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 04:22:29 PM »

I've found far better writing here, than I've found in most bestselling novels.......

You know what I just found? Way way wayyyyy back in my messages? One of the best stories I've ever read :) :)

darklord
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »

You know what I just found? Way way wayyyyy back in my messages? One of the best stories I've ever read :) :)

Hmmm