ravishu.com

March 29, 2017, 07:47:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 182,451 posts.
This forum contains 12,578 topics.
We have 16,249 registered users.
Please welcome Ibizya, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape question for women and girls  (Read 2215 times)
skuttrusk
Junior

Merits 12

Ignore
« on: April 02, 2016, 12:06:50 PM »

You are abducted and helpless, but your captor gives you a choice. How do you want to be raped?

1) Straight penetration, but with cameras filming and the whole thing uploaded online.
2) Anal, vaginal and oral, with a forced orgasm at the end to shame you further (somehow he knows he can make you cum).
3) Rape with whipping, clamping, biting, slapping.
4) No penetration, but you are to masturbate to orgasm, and degrade yourself by crawling, licking his boots, repeating degrading statements, writing filthy words on your naked body, while he films you. Whole show uploaded online.
5) Twenty different guys fucking you for twenty minutes each, then all cumming all over you.
6) You don't get raped but you have to rape another cute girl he has captured, with a strap-on, every hole, while he films and uploads.

1, 4 and 6 are made available online, whereas 2,3 and 5 happen in private.

You can answer in two ways: which turns you on best as a fantasy, and which you would choose for real.
Strong in Heart
Senior

Merits 30

"Fight for what you believe in"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »

You are abducted and helpless, but your captor gives you a choice. How do you want to be raped?

1) Straight penetration, but with cameras filming and the whole thing uploaded online.
2) Anal, vaginal and oral, with a forced orgasm at the end to shame you further (somehow he knows he can make you cum).
4) No penetration, but you are to masturbate to orgasm, and degrade yourself by crawling, licking his boots, repeating degrading statements, writing filthy words on your naked body, while he films you. Whole show uploaded online.
5) Twenty different guys fucking you for twenty minutes each, then all cumming all over you.
6) You don't get raped but you have to rape another cute girl he has captured, with a strap-on, every hole, while he films and uploads.

1, 4 and 6 are made available online, whereas 2,3 and 5 happen in private.

You can answer in two ways: which turns you on best as a fantasy, and which you would choose for real.

As a fantasy, 3 - rape with whipping, clamping, biting, slapping

For real - difficult - probably 2 - anal, vaginal and oral with forced orgasm at the end to shame me

Kindness is what matters most
After that maybe sincerity
Be true to yourself
A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust
rududesome
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 06:11:55 PM »

Do you think that the orgasm would make it better or worse, in the long run?
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 10:01:16 PM »

Fantasy- 2 or 6
Real- 2

If I'm going to be raped I might as well get off.
Strong in Heart
Senior

Merits 30

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 08:02:57 AM »

Speaking from personal experience, orgasming adds to the humiliating aspects of the rape and also leaves you with a sense of shame and self-disgust that you came through being raped.

Be true to yourself
Nyx
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 08:44:39 AM »

Speaking from personal experience, orgasming adds to the humiliating aspects of the rape and also leaves you with a sense of shame and self-disgust that you came through being raped.

You know I always feel bad adding my thoughts to this kind of stuff. I've never actually been raped but there are certain things I fantasize about and then I feel like a jerk when other women say that those things happened to them Sad
skuttrusk
Junior

Merits 12

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 08:54:52 AM »

Some of us guys feel that guilt about our rape fantasies all the time! Anything we fantasise about, however bizarre, has probably been done to some poor person sometime. But it's important to remember that it's the IDEA, not the reality, that we get off on.
Strong in Heart
Senior

Merits 30

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 03:39:54 PM »

You know I always feel bad adding my thoughts to this kind of stuff. I've never actually been raped but there are certain things I fantasize about and then I feel like a jerk when other women say that those things happened to them Sad

Don't feel bad, Nyx. Stuff happens in life!

Be true to yourself
9Fan
Graduate

Merits 13

Well, hello.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 03:50:42 PM »

This

Some of us guys feel that guilt about our rape fantasies all the time! Anything we fantasise about, however bizarre, has probably been done to some poor person sometime. But it's important to remember that it's the IDEA, not the reality, that we get off on.

And this.

I'm an angelic demon...or a demonic angel.  Good and bad all at once.  Aren't we all?
catxcat

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 06:33:42 AM »

Fantasy: 5 & 4

Real: 6. maybe 5.
Rainbow
Undergrad

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 07:29:50 AM »

Fantasy- 2 or 6
Real- 2

If I'm going to be raped I might as well get off.

Nyx - practically minded as always ....  angel emot_kiss.gif

A female friend of mine would answer Catxcats question :
Oh YES, please, in that numerical order !!!  emot_rotf.gif
notevenlovely
Campus Visitor

Merits 0

~~xoxo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 07:57:28 PM »

1 and 3 is def a fantasy, 5 and 2 is something I'd want for real.
AlexisAmor
Senior

Merits 4

Hmmmm .... Wonder what I will wear today :P

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2016, 12:26:11 PM »

Real

Fantasy

---
but number 5 is my number 1 REAL preference
Toribegood

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 02:16:41 AM »

I totally understand, even as a woman I feel that exact way at times. But you're right, it's just the idea of it, not the actuality.
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 27

....I'm here for your soul

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 10:58:56 AM »

3 Only

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: