Author Topic: The Frozen Beauty(drone, supernatural, one on one, investigation, trapped)  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
The fourth story in The Blakes Sexy Tales franchise.
----------------------------------------
A girl named Nathalia decided to explore the ruins of an old Buckinstone Ridge Technologies laboratory, what she calls "urban exploration".

Nathalia is a green-eyed redhead with a beautiful body and perfect c-cup breasts. She likes to explore and unveil old and abandoned buildings. The girl planned to take a few pictures of the place, as well as any documents or tracks that may reveal the past about the target building.

First, she researched the location of the place and a few measures of caution, such as any alarms or things she would have to take into account. According to her research, the building has been left powered on for about ten years since the abandonment. And from the looks, Luisa thought that it may be still powered.

She did some more research about any traps there would be when she set foot in there.

But, the search didn't return any results, so, armed with enough data, she decided to go into the lab.

The girl planned to start her adventure in the following night. She waited until the night fell, and then picked up her backpack with a few supplies like flashlights and some food. She also knew that it would take some time until she unveiled the real mystery about the laboratory.

So, she left her home with a pink shirt and knee-lenght jeans shorts, along with white shoes.

The redhead walked for a bit, and ended up finding a structure. It was a kind of laboratory with a dimly lit light above the door.

"Damn, what's the code?", she asked herself, after she saw a panel on the right side of the door.

She ended up unlocking the door, after getting the code right by mistake.

"Oh, wow. I think I did it.", thought Nathalia, after unlocking it.

The door then slid open, and she ventured in.

Inside was a dimly lit foyer, with papers scattered on the floor. The papers had some things written in them, but no clues.

But, there were two hallways, one on the left and one to the right.

"Which way now?", she asked herself, before deciding to go right.

The right hallway, which led to the east wing, was also dimly lit like the foyer, but with less papers on the floor.

A door was half open to the right of the girl. "Hm, perhaps I can learn something in here? Or not?", she thought, before going into the room.

As the girl went inside, the door closed with a loud noise and locked behind her.

"What the heck? Am I trapped?", she asked herself.

Inside the room, there were a few screens, but only one lit. And that one had the word "WARNING" written in red.

"Oh, geez. What now?", she thought.

As she saw the screens, the room's walls started to move, closing in on her.

"A compactor trap! Damn it!", she said, loudly. Nathalia looked around to see if she could find a way out, and found what seemed like a mail hole.

"Well, it's my only choice!", the girl said, before getting ready and diving into the hole. The whole had a long and tight corridor that was angled at forty-five degrees instead of going flatly down. So, it was easier for her to slide down. "Let's see where this thing leads me to!", she said, as she slid through the corridor.

After three minutes of sliding down, she fell in a kind of basket that had some boxes.

"Uf!", the girl exclaimed, as she went into the basket.

As Nathalia rose up from the basket, she saw that she was inside a room with various computers and tried to log into one of them. "Damn, what is the password?", she asked herself, before guessing one and unlocking the device.

The computer's hard drive had several documents that related to the daily run of the place, but also had some worrying pieces. One document was a letter from a worker to a director and said that there was a drone that went rogue and ended up killing some of the staff. The worker also asked the director to close the place for good, since that would be dangerous if left unattended.

"Oh, wow. I better leave then. Although, I want to see what this drone looks like. And also, it seems there is no way back, as the elevators don't seem to be working.", she thought, after reading the whole document.

She opened the room's door and went into another hallway. A plaque was hooked to the hallway's ceiling, and said that the hallway was the east wing of the basement level four.

"So deep like that? Geez.", she thought, advancing through the hallway and noticing that it was cleaner than the first floor one, also noticing that some glass windows had what looked like a virtual landscape, projected by monitors behind the glasses.

Another thing was that, to her left side, there were some dim rooms, which looked like testing rooms. But, the test subjects were all dead and they looked like animals.

"Poor dead animals...", Nathalia thought, as she looked throught the windows.

And, at the end of the hallway, to the direction she was walking to, there was a double door.

The girl went into another room, one that was a little larger than the last ones she saw or been in.

She walked in and the door closed behind her. But, what she didn't know was that it also locked up.

There were some machines in the room, and she noticed that one had a kind of blue liquid in a vial.

"Hm, strange liquid.", she thought, looking at it.

Until...
-------------------------
There it is, the first part of this story. Put as supernatural due to the presence of drones that do more than real life drones.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 01:15:08 PM by Yukito »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
Interesting start, at first it appears that Nathalia is lucky to get the code bet that doesn't stay that way for long! Merit awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
Interesting start, at first it appears that Nathalia is lucky to get the code bet that doesn't stay that way for long! Merit awarded from me!
Thanks, man. Glad you liked it. This one is pretty good, but it's a two parter only.

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
Here comes the next part.
--------------------------------------
She heard a loud buzzing noise, which sounded like drone motors. "Uh oh. I know that noise.", she thought, walking closer, before seeing a drone rising up from a charging base.

The machine had four motors and was painted in black. Also had a kind of gun at its front.

The drone then fired some darts at her, and she evaded then.

"What the heck? What is inside those darts?", said Nathalia to herself, before more darts came at her.

The girl evaded more and more darts, until she made a mistake and one hit her on the back of her neck.

Then, her steps slowed down to a walking speed, and she fell on the ground seconds later.

"Help...", she moaned, while lying on the floor.

"No use moaning, girl! No one will hear you! That is a solution that cuts your movement, but keeps you conscious and able to talk! Which means, you're in a partial consciousness state, or catatonic!", the drone said in a robotic voice.

The machine had arms under it, which it used to pick the girl up.

"Where... where are you taking me?", Nathalia moaned, feeling herself being carried.

"I'm moving you to my nest, where you will stay as my prisoner!", the drone replied to her question.

"Pris...", she was saying, before the drone pressed a soft foam on her mouth, interrupting her speech.

"Be quiet!", the machine said.

After saying that, the drone put her on a bed and tied the girl spread-eagled on it.

Nathalia was completely bound to the bed, each of her limbs tied to one of the bed's pedestals.

Seeing that the girl was completely open, the drone then cut her clothes, starting by her pink shirt, then a white bra she was wearing, which revealed her c-cup breasts.

"Nice breasts!", it said. "Perfect c-cups, huh?", it finished, fondling each of her breasts with its front arms.

"Hmmmmph... s-t-o-p...", she moaned, while being caressed by the drone's arms.

The drone fondled its prisoner for some time, and decided that it was time to move up with her, before revealing a one feet long tentacle at its rear.

The thing had some kind of dildo at its contact point and it was inserted inside the girl's vagina, several times.

Hm, hm", Nathalia moaned, one moan per insertion.

One hour later, after several penetrations, the drone decided to change positions.

So, it untied the girl from the bed and sedated her again, buying four more hours of fun.

It then grabbed the girl with the arms in a carrying position and used the rear ones to spread her legs, before penetrating her again and flying around.

"Stop... please...", she said, weakly, while being penetrated by the drone and seeing her breasts jumping.

"You're now my prisoner, girl! For now and forever!", it said, before pressing the plate again on her mouth.

Two more hours passed by and the drone had another idea.

In the same room the drone was with its captive, there was also a vat of a sticky and transparent liquid.

"What... what is that?", she asked, while still drugged by the sedative.

"This is superglue! Experiments were being done with it, to see if it had preservation properties!", replied the drone to the girl's question.
Then, it forced the girl to get into the tank.

"No way I'm going in there!", she replied, still drugged.

The machine then pushed the girl in, and she fell into the tank.

The glue went up to a finger above her shoulders. "Help...", she moaned, before being pulled up by the machine.

The drone then sucked some glue, forced the girl to close her mouth and glued her lips shut. After that, the drone pushed the girl into a barred cage, which had a cooling system that dried the glue.

"Hmmmmph...", she moaned, with her lips shut by the glue.

Nathalia then remained frozen in glue like a doll, inside a cage. After she was completely dry, the drone pronounced her its mate. "Stuck, like a good and quiet mate...", said the drone to her, before it closed the cage's door and started to feed her everyday through IV.

Her whole body could be seen thought a transparent membrante the glue created around Nathalia's beautiful body.

Her breasts never jumped again, she never moved or spoke. The only sounds that the drone could hear from her were moans, it could hear her moaning for help. Nathalia was never seen again, and no one dared to search for her, as the laboratory's dangers were known to everyone...
---------------------------------
Hope you liked this one. This is also a reboot of another story I had.
Reviews either on this thread, or here: http://yukitoscorner.ucoz.co.uk/blog/reviews_the_frozen_beauty/2022-03-01-6 *This requires logging in on the website.*
This story can also be fully read in my website: http://yukitoscorner.ucoz.co.uk/index/04_the_frozen_beauty/0-29 *Adult section requires login.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 11:39:41 AM by Yukito »

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 687
  • But would you really want her?
So many different ways this story could be continued, from someone else finding her to an invasion of troops finding her and using her to their advantage. Love the idea of a gel that can immobilize her, i see so many uses for it in rape stories! Meir awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
So many different ways this story could be continued, from someone else finding her to an invasion of troops finding her and using her to their advantage. Love the idea of a gel that can immobilize her, i see so many uses for it in rape stories! Meir awarded from me!
Hahaha, thanks. About her being "rescued", a friend of mine did a story in this same universe where this same girl is kidnapped by paramilitary force, who wanted to use her for conception experiments. Most of my stories use the same cast of characters, like this girl is the same one from The Pool Trophy, but in a different situation. About the glue/gel, let me tell you a fun fact about it. Back in the original version of this story, it was female cum. I changed it to make it less gross. They were doing experiments with cum in the first version to make it stickier and capable of immobilizing someone. Also, I'd like to see someone use the gel in their stories. You're welcome to use this idea in any of your stories, PM me if you get one with it.
Anyway, thank you for following this story up to now, feel free to look at my website for more stories(both ravishing and non-ravishing stories). It's in my sig. Or here: http://yukitoscorner.ucoz.co.uk

Sphinx7
Keep up the good work! I'm always glad to see things happening in this more quiet section! Merit! ;D

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
Keep up the good work! I'm always glad to see things happening in this more quiet section! Merit! ;D
Damn, I just saw your message, HistBuff. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked the story.