Author Topic: Reasons for rape fantasy?  (Read 16998 times)

Offline Jman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Reasons for rape fantasy?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2016, 08:51:13 PM »
As a guy, never really thought too hard about it. Was aroused when I saw "I Spit on your Grave"

Later, learned it a bit as a teenager, from the reverse perspective with a forced encounter that I wouldn't quite call rape.

Finally, after watching Max Hardcore, I was into it full tilt and it's been a very guilty pleasure ever since.

Offline Laurasubslut

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 06:39:08 PM »
For me I think I like the idea of just being fucked and bred like a wild animal. Fighting against it but losing helplessly.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2016, 09:13:30 PM »
Being happily married and basically vanilla for about 15 years.

Miss some things or some feelings at least from before and with no responsible way to access those feelings.....have explored alternatives.
Life is love, love is life

Tony V.
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2017, 08:52:48 PM »
We would be more than happy to write or Role Play any scenario or story you'd like, Skygazer......

All you must do, is ask.

Tony V.             :police:

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 07:11:35 PM »
I'm a control freak plain and simple, A micro-managing control freak (emphasis on 'freak').

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2017, 07:19:00 PM »
Mine stems from trauma and having a sex drive but not deriving pleasure from physical sex. As a child, I was seriously abused by some extended family members and subjected to a very horrible practice known as FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) and sex is extremely painful for me. But I have a sex drive, so I tend to fantasize. And because my fiancée and I are both in the kink community, (I advise couples who are interested in BDSM and also worked as an agent for a fetish model for a year) rape fantasies or dubious consent fantasies are really prevalent.

I think people, especially people who've been abused (I am also a rape victim, actually a childhood rape victim), work through trauma in different ways. It doesn't normalize it, it just makes the sting less painful.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
Mine stems from trauma and having a sex drive but not deriving pleasure from physical sex. As a child, I was seriously abused by some extended family members and subjected to a very horrible practice known as FGM (Female Genital Mutilation) and sex is extremely painful for me. But I have a sex drive, so I tend to fantasize. And because my fiancée and I are both in the kink community, (I advise couples who are interested in BDSM and also worked as an agent for a fetish model for a year) rape fantasies or dubious consent fantasies are really prevalent.

I think people, especially people who've been abused (I am also a rape victim, actually a childhood rape victim), work through trauma in different ways. It doesn't normalize it, it just makes the sting less painful.

I agree. After going through childhood trauma i simply didn't know how to adjust to "normal sex." I  think [or moreso my therapist has said]  that this desire to engage in sexually destructive practice is my way of trying to pay penance for something that i still haven't accepted as not my fault.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2017, 04:51:04 PM »

I agree. After going through childhood trauma i simply didn't know how to adjust to "normal sex." I  think [or moreso my therapist has said]  that this desire to engage in sexually destructive practice is my way of trying to pay penance for something that i still haven't accepted as not my fault.

Yes, there's definitely a feeling of needing to atone for something, even though I was too young to understand or know it was wrong. There's also this knowledge that I was raised to think all sex was wrong in some way so... might as well get to an extreme, I guess?

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2017, 05:04:36 PM »

Yes, there's definitely a feeling of needing to atone for something, even though I was too young to understand or know it was wrong. There's also this knowledge that I was raised to think all sex was wrong in some way so... might as well get to an extreme, I guess?

Yeah the feelings after sex are always so mixed.  Happy, sad, embarassed,  confused, afraid,  vulnerable...it's just a cluster fuck.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 05:19:31 PM »

Yeah the feelings after sex are always so mixed.  Happy, sad, embarassed,  confused, afraid,  vulnerable...it's just a cluster fuck.

It's a strange, sad feeling, to be sure.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2017, 05:51:23 PM »

It's a strange, sad feeling, to be sure.

Yeah nothing like having to explain to ur gf why you need line 10 minutes to just cry or be by yourself after....le sigh
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2017, 05:59:06 PM »

Yeah nothing like having to explain to ur gf why you need line 10 minutes to just cry or be by yourself after....le sigh
Oh sweetheart. No one should have to go through that emotional roller coaster. -hug-
The first (and last) time my fiancée and I tried to have sex, I ended up in the ER if that makes you feel any better. Through no fault of her own, we just learned very quickly how sensitive scar tissue in one's genitalia can be.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2017, 08:07:49 PM »

Oh sweetheart. No one should have to go through that emotional roller coaster. -hug-
The first (and last) time my fiancée and I tried to have sex, I ended up in the ER if that makes you feel any better. Through no fault of her own, we just learned very quickly how sensitive scar tissue in one's genitalia can be.

OMG how do you ever.......if I can ask
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Jed
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2017, 08:20:06 PM »
In the time that I've been around, and we'll call that 4 years, I have seen so many girls that come here looking for answers to some trauma in their lives.  I've talked to many of them, and I've told many of them that they are not broken or damaged because of their past experiences (because they kept using those words).  I might have a tougher time convincing Daizy of that.

What do we think about places like this for you girls?  Is it therapy or is it dwelling on the bad things?  I know in at least one instance a girl was advised by an actual therapist not to come here (the girl having told them they did).  Sometimes I think it's getting the demons out, especially by writing.  Other times I'm just not sure.

This is on my mind a whole lot lately.  I lost someone.....we lost someone....

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2017, 08:30:20 PM »

OMG how do you ever.......if I can ask
I'm a victim of female genital mutilation, sadly. It damaged me a lot.

In the time that I've been around, and we'll call that 4 years, I have seen so many girls that come here looking for answers to some trauma in their lives.  I've talked to many of them, and I've told many of them that they are not broken or damaged because of their past experiences (because they kept using those words).  I might have a tougher time convincing Daizy of that.

What do we think about places like this for you girls?  Is it therapy or is it dwelling on the bad things?  I know in at least one instance a girl was advised by an actual therapist not to come here (the girl having told them they did).  Sometimes I think it's getting the demons out, especially by writing.  Other times I'm just not sure.

This is on my mind a whole lot lately.  I lost someone.....we lost someone....

The way I see it, they may have broken something about my body, but they won't break my mind. I went into law to protect girls like me, to eventually be able to lock up the political pundits who said it was okay to do something like FGM to little girls.

This place... it feels like therapy. It feels like a place where I can forget that I am (1) supposed to be a certain kind of person with a certain kind of goal and (2) supposed to be In Control of my life at all times. I like giving that up, especially when I write.
I'm editing a longform piece now -- I hope to have it properly edited in between chugging wine and writing briefs by the weekend.

But for other women, it may drag them down into the darkness. I did read about one of the board's members taking her own life and my heart aches for her. Therapy is different for everyone -- what works for some doesn't work for others. But that doesn't mean that the site itself is bad -- darkness sometimes closes in when you least expect it.