Author Topic: Reasons for rape fantasy?  (Read 16999 times)

shamedanna
Re: Reasons for rape fantasy?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2016, 03:02:30 PM »
Um personally I'm trapped liking it ever since I was raped.  I guess to me it's trying to relive the moment with some kind of control to lessen the trauma.  The fantasies allow me to release the pent up emotions I have inside from it all without doing something truly self destructive.  Dunno if other people feel that way though...

Yes it`s the same with me although the being turned on thinking about it did`nt start until a few years after it stopped but now it`s my bigest turn on.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 03:18:26 AM »
I used to have one when I joined here. Then it happened for real and it's no longer something that interests me. I can't even begin to understand the girls who joined after it happened to them. I guess we all deal with shit in our own way

shamedanna
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 04:46:07 AM »
I`m not sure why it is such a turn on for me now. While it was going on I hated it it never felt good in anyway. But now its something I find very hard to leave alone.

Offline Mindfucker

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 02:20:49 PM »
I have spent much time wondering why I have rape fantasies.  I can recall thinking about raping when I was around 17-18, and then I spent many years without even really thinking about it. I figured it was just testosterone.  Then a few years ago I started fantasizing about rape again, and I have fed that craving through the internet.  I have a very healthy sex life with a woman who lets me indulge all sorts of fantasies, yet I am reluctant to talk to her about this one.  Sometimes I even scare myself; where do these dark fantasies come from?  Is it because I always felt powerless as a child?  Is my mind being corrupted by all of the crap I watch on the internet?  Is it just my cave-man genes?  I don't know.  At this point I am not too worried about understanding the cause.  I am more concerned with finding an outlet without landing in prison.

KgC120
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 07:40:52 AM »
I've talked to my shrink about this. His best guess is that I have to be so bossy and in control all the time that I need just one part of my life where I have nothing. Which I suppose would explain why in my fantasies, I don't really have limits or choices.

I agree with Nyx on this one. I am such a strong, independent woman that I fantasize about having complete control taken away from me. And being so desired that a man would like to own me. I guess from this aspect it is both about control but like Mindfucker said, (the person who started this post) I find there is a lot of sexual desire too.

KgC120
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 07:46:25 AM »
I used to have one when I joined here. Then it happened for real and it's no longer something that interests me. I can't even begin to understand the girls who joined after it happened to them. I guess we all deal with shit in our own way

Sorry to hear that Nyx especially since my first reply agreed with you that (we) are strong minded in RL and like to give up control. I have never been raped in real life and imagine it would not be at all like my fantasies. Our personal fantasies are where we ALWAYS are the one in control.

KgC120
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 08:04:14 AM »
I have spent much time wondering why I have rape fantasies.  I can recall thinking about raping when I was around 17-18, and then I spent many years without even really thinking about it. I figured it was just testosterone.  Then a few years ago I started fantasizing about rape again, and I have fed that craving through the internet.  I have a very healthy sex life with a woman who lets me indulge all sorts of fantasies, yet I am reluctant to talk to her about this one.  Sometimes I even scare myself; where do these dark fantasies come from?  Is it because I always felt powerless as a child?  Is my mind being corrupted by all of the crap I watch on the internet?  Is it just my cave-man genes?  I don't know.  At this point I am not too worried about understanding the cause.  I am more concerned with finding an outlet without landing in prison.

I have heard a lot of men who feel like you do. Something they fantasize but highly unlikely something they would every do in RL. I think you should ask your woman about this, because it will always nag at you and it would be the outlet you need without landing in prison. I think for men, the fantasies come from testosterone and cave man genes predominetly. Long before the internet, men have felt this way. Even the average" nice" guy has them.

I read a really interesting story was the daughter of Cher who had a sex change to become a man. She/he went from the name Lisa to the name Chase. She/he said that when he started hormone shots (testosterone) he started thinking about sex A LOT more than he ever had before. And he felt he became slightly more aggressive/assertive in general. I've heard it be said that men think about sex every 10 seconds (or something like that). I used to scoff at that but after reading Chase's story, it opened my eyes to why guys behave the way they do. I honestly feel bad for them in the respect of how incredibly annoying and disruptive it would be to having your mind be constantly dragged back to thinking about sex, especially if you are really trying to concentrate on a project or idea, etc.

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 06:19:16 AM »

I have heard a lot of men who feel like you do. Something they fantasize but highly unlikely something they would every do in RL. I think you should ask your woman about this, because it will always nag at you and it would be the outlet you need without landing in prison. I think for men, the fantasies come from testosterone and cave man genes predominetly. Long before the internet, men have felt this way. Even the average" nice" guy has them.

I read a really interesting story was the daughter of Cher who had a sex change to become a man. She/he went from the name Lisa to the name Chase. She/he said that when he started hormone shots (testosterone) he started thinking about sex A LOT more than he ever had before. And he felt he became slightly more aggressive/assertive in general. I've heard it be said that men think about sex every 10 seconds (or something like that). I used to scoff at that but after reading Chase's story, it opened my eyes to why guys behave the way they do. I honestly feel bad for them in the respect of how incredibly annoying and disruptive it would be to having your mind be constantly dragged back to thinking about sex, especially if you are really trying to concentrate on a project or idea, etc.

I agree with you as far as the "caveman" genes. For thousands of years the men more likely to survive AND pass on their genes were the stronger and more aggressive types. In a primitive society brains don't count for much - muscle and violence do.

Primitive human societies are a lot like animal herds/packs. The "Alpha Male" of a given group has more chance to breed - he is the most desired by the females. Many animals fight for the right to party I mean reproduce: defeating other males in physical combat proves superiority and guarantees mating privileges. Consequently the Alpha Male passes on his genes - and the next generation continues the cycle. primitive human societies aren't/weren't much different: a strong warrior or man of wealth and influence who was a good provider could have several wives - or (if polygamy was not permitted), have his pick of the available women since nearly all would be happy to have him.

You might argue that modern society is not like that. Well it's not quite as brutal - but the same general approach applies. Women are still attracted to Alphas - sporting champions, movie stars, influencial politicians - or men who are just plain rich. The successful male has more breeding opportunities - for basically the same reasons. Women are biologically programmed to desire men who are strong/successful/good providers because those men have the greatest chance of providing for their children. To put it simply, I believe human society has advanced a lot faster than human evolution. So while we have the morals and values of civilised people we still have the basic urges of our caveman ancestors.

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline Dire Wolf

• Undergrad
  • Merits 43
  • Some of my fantasies:
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2016, 01:57:56 AM »
Well said, AG.
I fully agree.

Offline LovaticRollinsfan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 7
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2016, 03:13:08 AM »
We have Scooby snacks here too. I'm forever getting people to buy them for me. It's character building, you know?

Touche  (In my 2 Chainz voice)
I usually write celeb based stories, but if the idea interests me I may give it a shot so if anyone has a story idea they want written just send me a PM.

gscmar64
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2016, 06:09:35 PM »
For me,i have to say it more about what i would never do in real life! Why destroy someone just to get a few minutes of physical pleasure that you'll forget the next time you see another woman.Even in the fantasies  you will not be able to control them unless they let you and most of my female friends would rather outright kill the person who do that to them than submit!

Offline The Artist Formerly Known as Isis

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2016, 07:04:17 AM »
I've been off the radar awhile now. Mostly trying to come to grips with this and similar topics so thought this a good place for me to rear my pretty little head.

Having done a bit of research I'm quite sure my rape fantasies amongst other socially questionable desires I have are connected to my very young childhood abuse. I feel these experiences form unusual connections and associations with sex.
For literally as long as I can remember I've associated sexual feeling with violence or pain. My first sexual thoughts involved pain before I even truly understood what body parts went where properly, that is the connection I had formed.
Though strangely there was no pain or violence in my actual abuse. Though I guess this is a physiological connection born of a mental pain manifesting in the only way a young mind can process it.

As an adult that trend continued and got muddied by natural inclination to want powerful and in control men in my life. So now I just want a wonderfully articulate, charming, violent rapist!

It's a very difficult thing to deal with as having an awareness that your sexual deviancies as an adult are not out of choice but are a result of unwanted childhood interference does taint things somewhat and makes you question what the hell you're doing indulging in those acts that caused you distress in your past. This is still something I am trying to figure out.
I hear his breath on my neck before I feel him press against me holding my hands at my side. "Don't scream you little slut" he growls.

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2016, 06:21:30 PM »
I had a truckload of daddy issues which generated super-unhealthy fantasies for a young girl even before I was abused, primarily an attraction to men my father's age or older, and submissiveness and degradation.

Offline Ararria

• Junior
  • Merits 18
  • We are the sum of our errors
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 04:27:42 AM »
Sexual and physical abuse - which led to alot of self-worth issues and host of other problems.

Still working on fixing and living with those issues, but certain types of sex are still the primary ways to get my body to respond.

Hope to explore one day, in a healthy relationship, those methods but still got a while before ready for that.

Until then, this place is filled with very nice people who let me write and the pressure valve in me can be released some safely.

KgC120
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 05:22:46 AM »

Still working on fixing and living with those issues, but certain types of sex are still the primary ways to get my body to respond.

I have the same problem/concern.

Until then, this place is filled with very nice people who let me write and the pressure valve in me can be released some safely.

I agree Ararria, I have met some very nice people. This website has allowed me to remove guilt I have carried.