Author Topic: Women raping men, stories from 4chan  (Read 13875 times)

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
Women raping men, stories from 4chan
« on: February 21, 2016, 10:58:29 PM »
There's no way of verifying if these are actually real life stories, but i decided to post them here because they're real life sounding.

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
Re: Women raping men, stories from 4chan
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 10:59:17 PM »
Not sure if some would call this rape or not, but I starting sleeping with this girl. She grew attached while I hadn't. To keep me around she started cutting herself unless we fucked

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 11:00:59 PM »
Yeah. Was not fun. Had a knife held to me. She threatened to call the police and say I raped her if we didnt have sex. Held the knife to me the whole time. Could not get hard at all. She kept yelling at me the whole time to do something about it.

Had to get a restraining order. She is in a psych ward now.

-----

I was at uni and she was this short little goth chick that liked to hang around my roomie. The full works, black hair, black makeup, cut scars, pentagrams etc. She would flirt with my roommate and always give me these weird looks.

One day she comes over, my roommate is not there, it is pouring rain and she says something about getting kicked out of her place. I had no idea where she even lived but since she was soaked I told her she could come in and dry off and call someone or wait for my roommate.

She dries off and comes back out of the bathroom wearing next to nothing and starts coming on to me. I asked if she was high or on drugs or something because I had never had a conversation with her that lasted beyond pleasantries. Eventually she lunges at me, scratches me and I push her off. She goes right for the kitchen and grabs the butcher knife from the block. Then she starts yelling about me raping her and if I dont do exactly as she says she will slice herself and say I did it.

I went along with it as best I could. Couldnt get it up with steel against my neck and she freaked. Eventually roommate came home after idk how long of her holding me, grinding on me and trying to get something to work. He flips the fuck out, she freaks out, I get sliced on my shoulder. He pulls her off of me and kicks her out into the rain.

We filed a police report. Had to get a restraining order. It was not her first time doing something like that. Last I heard she was committed.

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 11:02:01 PM »
Was in a pretty shitty relationship in highschool, the girl was gorgeous but downright crazy. She refused to use the pill and when she got horny it was fuck or she would cry or try to hit me. She had\has BPD. But I would refuse sex since I didn't have condoms and wasn't trying to get her crazy ass pregnant, so multiple times she would shove me back and yank my pants down and climb up on top of me and cover my mouth and just tell me to shut up and fuck her if I loved her. And she would get me hard and ride me till she came and so did I. So then ide have to borrow money from a relative or pray It was within 72 hrs of getting paid so I could buy plan B.

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 11:03:36 PM »
When i was 14 i had a 13 yo gf. Went to sleep in her house for us to go in a birthday together at night(her parents didn't knew we were together). At night she went to my bed and i tried to get away and stop her because of my fear of being caught and i also was a little bit ashamed of my dick size.

But she was stronger than me and started riding me naked immobilizing me like in the picture.

I was trying to stop it all the time being afraid her father would kill me.

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 11:13:48 PM »
Was raped by my older sister. She was 13.
At the time, I was 4 or so, had a friend come over that was about 5.
She said she wanted to play house and I went along with it. My mother came in before we'd started, but told half the neighbourhood.
The next time my sister and I were alone, she said she wanted to try it and forced herself on me.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 01:58:31 PM »
These aren't really stories, just issue post. Unless we are missing a lot more text. A story is more than a beginning, a middle, and end - it is more than I got fucked by my daddy or he pushed me and shoved it in. To me these are just story ideas. So why don't you pick one and expand it into a story. Give us characters that we want to know, or root for, or hate.

Just my opinion.

Millie
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline firelover
  • Senior
  • Merits -4
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 12:04:06 PM »
This was moved from the real life stories section.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 12:11:16 PM »
That section is for members of RU to post their experiences. You should understand that is for folks like me to tell what happened to them, you know members that have been raped.

Millie
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Ssubslv4u
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 07:14:26 PM »
My Aunt (fathers side) molested me when I was 10 years old. I remembered it was like a game she come home, tell me to come upstairs then lie down in her run and sat on my chest and slid forward to my face and then used me as a riding horse, at the time I didn’t care, actually today I would love to find at least one women to rape me. It’s a fantasy of mine, especially sitting on my face with worn pantyhose and a dress.
   Then one day I showed my other Aunt (my moms sister) the game and after that I never got to play the game with my dads Aunt. 
I never told my mom or dad (it would break my dads heart) and my moms sisters aunt kept it from my mom.
   Maybe that’s why I love big women, more weight and can’t escape.
 I even constructed a “Queening” box (the man head inside the box, I put a comfy toilet  seat on top, so the women is comfortable, I am comfortable inside and I am at the height of the women who is using me to give her oral cleaning to both Pussy and asshole, I take a hepatitis shot in case I find another women who loves to take control and use me as her personal oral cleaner, I also love it smelly and being forced to eat a smelly pussy and sweaty asshole (which I have done) but the smother box is also for water sports and more, although I love drinking women’s pee (I call it Goddesses Champagne) I only was forced to rim a women anytime she wanted.
   I would love to find another women that loves to force a man to lick her clean, I am 59 divorced (my ex used to do it, when I forced her to Dominant me) I was always the dominant one, but I love submitting to a women especially if she older and heavy.
 I live in Massachusetts and hope I find a women as kinky as me.
What’s sad, I not into raping women but I love a women to rape me, make me her slave and serve her in anyway shape or form.