Author Topic: Klub Rape Vol. 3 - Harm's Universe ©  (Read 9413 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Klub Rape Vol. 3 - Harm's Universe ©
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:45:51 PM »
Victor Banks- African American, Senior, President, The Planner, Son of African Prince
Eli Rothenberg- Jewish, Senior, VP, Mother owns 12% of all diamonds sold domestically
KGB- Junior, Real Name Unknown, Russian, Master at Arms, Muscle, Father ex-KGB
Rafi Hershey- Sophomore, American, Kappa Rho dynasty, father was KR Class of 75, founding member.
Oliver “Bear” Johns – Sophomore , Caucasian, Son of wealthy entrepreneur and engineer, star athlete, junior national power lifting
Roy “Hammer” Hamm – British Exchange student, connections to a less than savory overseas drug lord, Mother was a former spy for MI-6, tech savant
Jason McAvoy – Father was founding member, Old Oil Money from Texas, Reckless & boisterous, usually known to be a hothead, invited out of tradition.
Omar Abdul –
Old Money from the Middle East, parents unknown. Brilliant, chemical engineering prodigy, Quiet and contemplative.

Chapter 3 - Double Your Pleasure

The school bell rang on the second day of school. Laughter filled the halls. Eli, Jason and Omar stand at the entrance to the auditorium. Clipboard in hand, Eli makes notes of each student who enters.  Despite his schedule be jammed packed with classes, Kappa Rho assignments, and lacrosse, he always made time for the drama department.  As an apex predator, sometimes taking down the large game wasn't always practical; every now and then it was just more fun (easy, tempting, thrilling) to pick off the weaker targets.  As it were the drama club happened to be the best place to find these easy picking.

“Mr. Rothenberg, back for another fall production?” Valerie Rose the school’s head mistress torts.  Having a modicum of disdain for most of the smugger students at Langston Prep but never showing it, as she knew his mother could purchase the net worth of most of the other parents at this school many times over.  So, she makes sure to never upset one her largest donors.  

“Yes ma’am” Eli responds, always willing to play the game. He knew that he was given a wide berth, so much in fact that when he requested to be student director his freshman year, Valerie signed off with no hesitation.  Likewise, when Eli requested to have the faculty director presence limited to opening night only his sophomore year, she once again complied.  “We will be doing a production of EQ this fall.” He explains

“EQ, I don’t believe I’ve heard of that.” Valerie says stepping into the auditorium where about 50 students are all rehearsing.  

Eli follows, handing the clipboard to Jason as he leaves his post at the entrance.  “It’s a bit of a dark comedy, a ruthless manipulative business woman uses her impeccable savvy to climb to the top of the corporate ladder.” Eli says with a smile, knowing that he took some liberties with the story arc and the actual content may involve a bit more sexualized “climb” to the top.

“Well, Eli, every year you seem to top yourself so we all look forward to seeing what you have in store.” Valerie says knowing she’s never taken the time to even see a play put on by the school in all of her years here.  Val slides her hands into the pockets of her tailored slacks taking in the sights; she always was on the lookout for new talent.  “You seem to have everything well in hand Eli, I’ll leave you to it.” Val extends her hand with a smile.

Eli shakes it promptly returning the smile in kind.  “Thank you head mistress,” he says showing her the way out. A pair of unexpected voices greets the two on their way to the auditorium doors.

“As long as we get our own dressing rooms we won’t care abou-”  Jane freezes upon seeing the Head Mistress who only earlier in the week had declared that there would be no extra curriculars for the her or her mischievous twin sister.

“fuck” Claire whispers under her breath as the four of them all stand there awkwardly, frustrated by their combined, and failed attempt to circumvent the will of the head mistress.

“That’s correct Miss Watson.” Valerie says crossing her arms as both of the girls divert their gaze.  “I can only assume you two are lost because auditions are closed for y-”

Val’s words are cut short, as Eli slides between her and her would be targets. “I’m afraid this little mix-up is all my fault.  I told these two that we could make one little exception in your mandate. Just for the auditions of course.” Eli steps aside revealing the twins who have yet to break eye contact with the ground.  “They are two of the best actresses on campus, I’d hate to give them exactly what they need.” Eli says as his eyes roam the budding bodies in front of him.  “To succeed,” he concludes, “everything they need to succeed.”

Val scowls at him and rolls her eyes, “you two may audition, however when auditions are over you will report to the cafeteria and assist with cleaning, have I made myself clear.”

“Yes Ma’am” the girls say in sync. Finally breaking their gaze at the floor and tentatively looking in Valerie’s direction.  

“These two are your responsibility, any trouble they cause you will be held responsible for, is that clear Mr. Rothenberg?”  Val says pointing her manicured finger in Eli’s direction.

Eli smiles modestly, “I most certainly will be.” That seemed to be enough for Valerie who with no further adieu excused herself, much to the relief of the twins who appeared to have been holding their breath for a minute or two by now.   FIND OUT WHERE VALERIE IS HEADED IN Harm's Way Vol. 7 ©

As Jason and Omar return from funneling the remainder of the students to their seats they hand Jane and Claire papers with the lines they would be reading. “Well ladies, auditions are starting, we’ll see you inside.” Eli says unceremoniously instructing the two would be divas to take their seats just like everyone else.

The girls look at each other, Claire speaking up first, “I thought you said that we’d have our own rooms?”

“Oh, you will,” Eli says sliding his hand down their respective shoulders, “I just can’t appear to show favoritism, I’m sure you ladies understand.” The devilish smile the two have always shared plays across their lips and they nod.  Turning, hand in hand they head down toward the mass of students who have been rehearsing.

“You can’t be serious?” Omar, begins the second the girls are out of vocal range.  “There’s not half a functioning brain between the two of them, there’s no way they memorize enough lines for a lead part…even if they both only played half the role.”

“I actually agree,” Jason chimes in. “I don’t know if I’ve ever seen either of them act anything other than confused; come to think of it, that may not be an act.” Omar scoffs and snickers as Eli watches the tight matching asses as the saunter away under their skirts that just barely fall under the schools guidelines.  

“You simpletons,” he berates the cackling boys behind him, “those two are going to play a VERY important role this semester, trust me.”

MEANWHILE...

“Hey, careful,” Victor instructs, as the remaining KGB and Bear nearly collide while carrying fixtures overhead. “We’ve got about another 4 hours to make this perfect, how’s about you two watch where you’re going!”

Vic shakes his head, “Oi! Vic, I’m not to question ya,” Hamm begins, “but this is an awful lot of trouble for…” he pauses.  “Why exactly are we doing this?”  It clearly just occurred to him that despite their hard work both before and now after class they had no idea why they were constructing… “and what is this going to be anyway?” Clearly much had passed by Hamm before he thought to question it.

“Hotel room? No?” KGB garbles in this thick accent.

“You are correct Sir!” Vic chimes in as he holds up a picture of the hotel room that they’ve based their design off of.  The schools drama department had nearly all the tools they needed for the sham setup, what they lacked in materials or props they sent Rafi out to get about an hour ago.

“Why do we need a hotel room?” Hamm again inquires as he sets the dresser he had in his grasp on the ground, matching it to the dresser in the picture.

“The Watson twins.” Rafi barks as he makes his way into the backstage area multiple bags in hand.  “Yea, Hamm, how did you not figure this out?” Setting everything he has in the middle of the room.  “I got the lamps, they were hard to find. The phone, who the fuck even sells phones with cords anymore.  Oh and this,” He holds up a few bags of cocaine and weed.

“Why would I?” Hamm says.

“Huh?” Rafi retorts.

“Why would I have known it was the Watson twins we were after, am I supposed to be some kinda psychic now?” He says consulting the picture again and putting the finishing touches on the bed and end tables.  

“Well,” Rafi begins, “that shipment we were expecting, the one we were going to sell this year, with the weed and scripts...and the other stuff…where is that now?”

“Stuck in customs.” He responds.

“Right,” Rafi says, frustrated that he has to walk Hamm to this conclusion.  “And who is running the house oversight committee for customs?”

“Senator Graham Watson?” Hamm guesses correctly.  

“That’s right, and we’re going to give him a little incentive to get our shipment through.” Vic laughs as the room is nearly done.  “So I’m gonna finish setting up at the candy shop, I’ll see you guys back here in about,” he checks his watch.  “5 hours?”

“Will be there,” KGB chimes in.

2 hours 57minutes later…

“Congratulations ladies, those were some amazing performances you two gave.” Eli says as he ushers the two girls toward the candy shop.

The Candy Shop was the unofficial name for house that Eli’s father purchased.  The location changes every year as the boys choose a new house, deck it out with everything they will need and then proceed to use it and any girls who are unfortunate enough to find themselves in it however they like.

“So is this like where you live?” Claire asks somewhat nervously, since the audition ended she’d be somewhat hesitant of celebrating their soon to be fame with Eli, Jason and Omar.  It wasn’t Eli’s charming disposition, or Jason’s half-witted silliness that unnerved her.  It was Omar, in the quiet moments he could be found staring at her.  Now the Watson twins were used to being stared at, but this was different.  At a pow-wow in the bathroom earlier Jane convinced her that it was all in her head, but something about the way he looked at them she just couldn’t shake.

“We do, our humble abode.” Eli say as they make their way up the stair of the front porch of the duplex on the edge of town.  As he made it to the front door his mind drifted to last summer when the boys suspended a freshman they got their hands on from the awning and took turns on her for a weekend as she hung helplessly in the hot summer sun.  A smile plays across his face and a small chuckle crosses his lips.

“And what are you laughing at?” Jane enquires.

“Just all the good times we’ve had here.” He says reminiscing.

“Hopefully a few more,” Jane adds, as Claire rolls her eyes sometimes annoyed with her sister’s constant desire to be the center of attention. As the door opens Eli motions for the girls to make their way in, after which he follows.  

“Grab us some drinks Omar,” Eli says pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

“I’ll grab em,” Jason shouts out.

“No!” he says, “Omar get them, you put on some music.”

Jason scowls back at Omar whose no questions asked policy clearly earned him a spot with the other guys.  He disappears into the kitchen as the twins find a spot on the couch in the living room.  The place was decked out in the finest furniture and décor that Eli had sent up from their 3rd guest home in Santa Barbra.  

“Wow you guys have a great place,” Jane says as she plops down between Claire and Eli.  As Jason settles in next to Claire she shimmies closer to her sister, clearly still uncomfortable, she checks her watch.  

“Isn’t curfew in a couple of hours,” Claire asks looking down at her watch again, “we probably shouldn’t stay that long.”

“I promise, you’re safe from Headmistress Bitchery Rose as long as you’re with me.”  Eli says reassuring the girls, although Jean whose hand was now on his leg decidedly didn’t need much convincing.  As her hand slowly starts to creep up-

“Drinks.” Omar says as he reenters the room startling Claire and frustrating Jane.  He hands each of the guys their preferred beers, “ladies I didn’t know if you wanted shots or a beer,” he says holding out a tray with two shots and two beers on it.  

“I can take both,” Jane says with a smile as she throws back the shot, and grabs the beer. Tentatively Claire also grabs her beer and takes a sip.

“Thanks,” she says to Omar who is suddenly looking questionably at Eli.  Claire assuming it has something to do with the location of Jane’s hand chalks the look up to a dick waving contest as most guys spend time fighting over the overtly more promiscuous Jane.

However the look the two are sharing is more one of surprise as the dose on the chemical cocktail that Omar had mixed up which had been known to knock out victims for as much as 3 hours was in both the beers and the shots, both of which Jean has already helped herself to.  Eli shrugs with a smile, and Omar takes his seat across the room, again quietly watching much to the dismay of Claire.

“I want a tour.” Jean says popping up stretching as her little shirt and skirt comes up to reveal her midsection and hint of red lace panties. She takes Eli’s hand and he laughs as she pulls him up and out of the room.  Soft protests are heard from Claire as she’s left alone slowly sipping her drink.  

180 seconds later…

Eli’s hands are at Jane’s hips as she pulls him onto the bed in a room directly above Claire.  She wastes little time, removing his shirt, although he seems to be in no hurry.  

Omar checks his watch. Claire feels small as Jason’s arm is behind her on the couch, he keeps working his way closer to her, each time she takes a sip and finds an excuse to scoot farther away. Omar checks his watch again.

Jane’s skirt is in a crumpled ball across the room as she stands up to give Eli the full view of her developing body. Pert little B-cup tits with bright pink nipples point back at him.  Her waistline is slim, as her hips are accentuated by the cheekster panties that make them a very appealing sight to behold.

“We…” she pauses. “we really should.” Jane begins.

“Feeling okay” Eli asks.

“I um.” The room begins to spin as the second dose of the drug that usually sends its victims off into a deep sleep, now ramped up by Jane’s racing heart pounding at the prospect of wild sex with a senior is fully inundated her blood stream.

“3…”

“I have this weird.” Jane says stumbling a bit.

“2…”

“I don’t feel so…..” The room goes black.

“1.” Omar says looking at his watch.

**THUD**

Omar looks up at the ceiling as he hears Jane’s body hit the floor. “Like clockwork.” Claire also looks up then around to Omar who is making his way toward the door.  She creates more space between her and Jason as she stands up, the effects hitting her for the first time.

“W-what was that?” Clair asks shaking her head trying to get her bearings about her.

“That was your sister, probably face planting on the floor,” Omar says looking back at her, and more specifically her beer.  “You should be joining her soon.” He says again looking at his watch. “That looks like about ¼ of a beer left, over about 7 minutes, and you’re 110lbs?” has asks, to which she returns a scowl.  “Alright, 105.” He quietly crunches the numbers in his head. “You have about another 30-40 seconds.”

Omar’s words send her heart rate through the roof, forcing the drugs faster through Claire’s system faster.  “Move,” she shouts, as Omar blocks her way toward the stairs.

“You really don’t want to be on the stairs when the drugs kick in.” He protests trying to stop her.

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!” She screams, “JEAN!?” Finally she gets past Omar who only put up a marginal fight. She bounds the stairs two at a time until it hits her. Three quarters of the way to the top without the tolerance to drugs that Jean has, Claire is no match for the cocktail Omar has cooked up.

She collapses, as her body rolls down the stairs. “Get the door,” Omar says coldly staring as Claire’s motionless body.

“What the fuck are you talking about, what did you do to her?” Jason says as he rushes to her side he gingerly tries to wake her.

Eli appears at the top of the stairs with Jean slung over his shoulder, her blonde hair hangs down and her ass and red panties are exposed to the world as he makes his way down the stairs.  “We’re putting her in the van.”

“What van?! Are you two fucking crazy?” Omar scoops up Claire from Jason’s arms, as he and Eli make their way to the door.  They pause and turn back to look at an aghast Jason.

“DOOR!” Eli shouts, which snaps Jason from his trance. He hustles to his feet and scrambles to the door, as he opens it an idling black van is waiting outside.

Eli and Omar carry their prizes to the van. Eli lays Jean down as Omar makes his way to the other side dropping Claire unceremoniously next to her sister.  He pauses looking at both their bodies, their sun kissed skin, blonde hair and firm bodies look downright delicious, he takes a deep breath climbing in and closing the door.

Jason stands unsure of what to do next as Eli climbs in shotgun next to Vic who has been waiting for a good 5 minutes as he plays a few rounds of a game on his cell phone.  As the car fills with bodies he looks back at Jason.  “What’s with him?”

Eli looks back and sighs. “Aye braindead, get in the van.”

Slowly and dumbfounded Jason climbs in closing the door and takes a seat next to Claire’s motionless body.  Thinking quietly that this may have been more than he bargained for.

The car speeds off back toward the campus.

37minutes later…

The rest of the boys of Kappa Rho have worked non-stop.  The half constructed faux-motel is a spitting image of The Royal Grande, an hotel not far from the capitol building where Senator Watson is know to take his mistress regularly.

“They’re late,” Rafi says as he takes a drag on his cigarette outside the schools auditorium.

“They will be here,” KGB chimes back throwing back another swig of vodka.

“They will be here,” Rafi says mocking KGB’s thick Russian accent. “You sound like a Bond villain,” he snickers.  “Anyone ever tell you that?”

“Every day.” KGB responds, as a pair of headlights appear in the distance, “I believe it is the show time.”

“I believe it is-” Rafi receives a quick slap to the back of the head for his continual banter as KGB points toward the door. Rafi rubs his head as he makes his way inside “Fuck, ok enough of the accent, ya crazy bastard.”

On the tables are bags of heroine, lines of cocaine, liquor and a few other things that are less than savory accessories for two senator’s daughters.  Tires screech on the black van outside. Moments later Eli and Vic appear with the stunning twins draped over their respective shoulders.  The boys tear at their clothes like wild animals.  Taking a little extra time to paste on some red lipstick, and rather excessive makeup.  As Omar and Jason watch the scene unfold its clear this has happened before as the 6 other boys in front of them make quick work of the two girls.  Leaving them naked from the waist down, positioned lewdly, and surrounded by any number of things that would get them kicked out.

Jason watches on unsure of how this could all be happening.  Omar does his best to conceal his smile.  “Picture time fellas.” Rafi pulls the camera out positioning it for a few good shots.  Vic hands him the phone of one of the girls that it took Hamm about 3 minutes to crack.  As Rafi snaps away the pictures are uploaded to her phone and promptly sent out to Senator Watson.  Seconds later the phone begins to receive calls, 6, 10, 15 in a row from a clearly concerned and confused father.  

TEXT:

-Your girls are currently indisposed right now,
but if you’d be so kind as to release shipping
container #525A38-2 from customs it would
really be helpful.

Daddy- I will end whoever the fuck this is
You will let my children go right now.
Or I swear you will never see the outside
Of a jail cell again in your miserable
Fucking life you piece of shit.

“Tsk tsk tsk,” Vic scoffs, “hardly the kind of talk I’d expect from a sitting senator, honestly” He sets the phone down as he begins to disrobe. Eli joins him as the other boys reposition the girls. Their bare asses now hanging over the bed as the lay still and face down.

“Let’s give the senator something to think about.” Eli laughs as he takes his cock in hand walking over to the bed. Kneeling next to Jane’s face he lays his manhood across her forehead his head just touching her lips. click-click-click-click the camera fires in rapid succession. Close-ups of the senators little girl with a massive dick laid on such an innocent face. Next the boys get behind each of the girls as their asses hang freely.  Laying their cocks on the girls backs the turn giving the camera a thumbs up.  click-click-click-click-click.  Rafi makes sure none of the pictures have the guys faces before he sends them out. 10 seconds later.

Daddy-Please, don’t do anything to
My little girls, please. I’ll do whatever
You want.

“Now that’s more like it.” Rafi says with a smile. “Send him the list.”  The list comprised of a number of ‘requests’ the boys and a few of their partners in the industry of narcotics, prostitution and porn require that someone like Mr. Watson will be able to deliver. The phone beeps; now most of these things will at least require some form of legal documentation and a signature at least. Knowing time is on their side Omar can only think to ask.

“Should we have some fun while we wait?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the other happenings on the campus of Langston Prep visit my profile for all links
in succession and feel free to start this adventure from the beginning:

Harm's Way Vol. 1 ©

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:48:08 AM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
Re: Klub Rape Vol. 3 - Harm's Universe ©
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:53:45 PM »
I want to apologize for any typos, grammatical errors, or just something that doesn't make sense. I'm super tired and I promise to spell check tomorrow :) xoxo HQ
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Odonohue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 09:33:49 AM »
This was well worth the wait. I love the way you weave the tale. I look forward to the next chapter and thank you for the time  and effort you put into this one.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »
This was well worth the wait. I love the way you weave the tale. I look forward to the next chapter and thank you for the time  and effort you put into this one.

Well thank you very much! :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

hymen buster
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 05:18:07 PM »
Wow just wow...

1991kid
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 04:11:57 PM »
I like this one

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 07:24:21 AM »
I still hope there may be more to come.  :angel:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 12:08:24 PM »
I still hope there may be more to come.  :angel:

Soon!!! :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

dawnamber
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 06:59:32 PM »
I  should probably read this chapter again. Maybe a couple more times, to make sure I saw everything. Purely for scientific reasons of course

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 01:10:34 PM »
I am soooo slow to this show ... still quality product begets reward :)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 10:09:40 AM »
I am soooo slow to this show ... still quality product begets reward :)

Well thank you for all your love. You check out uncanny valley yet? I think it's prolly my best story
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 09:01:35 AM »
The short answer is yes.  More data over in SF. 
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales