Author Topic: Do You Ever Still See "The One" Who...x  (Read 1849 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Do You Ever Still See "The One" Who...x
« on: February 11, 2016, 11:25:58 PM »
I am forced to deal with him occasionally. No one knows really.  And the one person that does told me to bury it, so I bury it, mostly. What I don't bury I guess I get out in my writing and shooting guns. Anywho, are any of you forced to deal with that person still?
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
Re: Do You Ever Still See "The One" Who...x
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 10:33:28 AM »
My original perpetrator was my mothers on again off again boyfriend and drug partner.  I cannot even say for sure the age where he started touching me inappropriately because I remember being touched by him in the bath and in his lap in his favorite chair as young as seven or eight, so I'm pretty sure it was younger.  But as my mothers addiction grew worse, he also made sure I had food and went to school when he was with her.  At those early ages I had no idea those touches were wrong.  As I grew older I am pretty sure he taught me about keeping secrets and I somehow started to understand that some of those touches were naughty and secrets.

He left out lives when I was twelve and I have never heard from him since.  By that point there was little he had not done with me.  The only thing that scared me was intercouse which started at eleven and was intensely painful for a while.  Something inside of him changed too when that started.  He changed from tender and fatherly to very sexually aggressive.  He never tried anal sex.  I believe but don't have any way to verify it that he left because my mom threatened to turn him.  She had been to rehab around that time. 

She won't answer me when I ask her that question but I have decided despite her non answer to believe that she threatened him.  Knowing that she loves meth more than she ever has loved me, I need to believe that despite looking the other way for so many years as I was being abused, she hopefully brought to a stop my first abuser.

Sadly by that point I had learned what guys liked and thought that's how a person found love so I started seeking love, often. 

I'm feeling guilty and dirty for going into all this because I have not yet answered your question and I don't want to derail your thread.  But I've never seen him again and I have no idea how I would react or feel if he showed back up in my life because besides being my original abuser he also was the only father figure I ever had up to 12 in my life.  I can't imagine seeing him.  The thought is freighting on so many levels.

Through my teen years, I put myself in so many positions to be vulnerable and started drinking.  There are a couple other times that I have felt raped, and know by the definition of rape that I was. 

My lifetime disease is guilt.  While therapy has helped tremendously it cannot take the memories out of my head of me going to him, crawling up into his lap on his chair.  Even with intercourse which I didn't like at first because it hurt, I developed a jealousy of him having sex with my mother so I have to own that even though I didn't like intercourse most of the time, I began to I ticke him to come to my bed rather than going to my mothers. 

The therapists can say, "it's not your fault" all they want but how can I not own that.  By that age, I had seen in TV and movies how to look seductive.  I remember acting seductive to get him to be with me not her.

So knowing that for some of those times I was waisted after drinking I own making myself an easy "lay" I'll say it that way.  Probably my other BIG rape was from a guy who I was living with in a relationship with and acting motherly to his young daughter.  Sober he was an incredible man, but drunk he became violent and sadistic.  He beat and raped me a few times.  It took a while and a very good friend to get me to leave him.  I still believe he might have killed me if I had not left as each time it was getting worse. 

I had a restraining order against him and he finally stopped trying to get me back when he found someone else and I rarely run into him.  It makes me sick when I do and I now own guilt being terrified he's raping and beating his latest girlfriend but what can I do. 

--------------

Sorry that's probably more than you wanted or needed to hear.  I'm sorry you are in a place where you have to see him and be around him.  I'm not sure what advice to give you other than if you haven't, see someone.  While that takes finding the right therapist, hard work and time it does make a difference. 

While for me the words, "it's not your fault" ring very hollow, knowing I can't change the past, knowing I can only control what I can control and move forward helps.  I do work hard at trying to keep myself in healthier relationships and rarely if ever drink any more. 

Anything you can do to avoid seeing him I think would help. 

I can't help but to ask, where are you seeing him, school, work? 

Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 11:22:14 PM »
I still see the man who molested me when I was underage. But the one who actually violently raped me -- no. He ended up raping a few other girls/women after me and the last one was brave enough to call the cops.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 09:22:05 PM »

I had a restraining order against him and he finally stopped trying to get me back when he found someone else and I rarely run into him.  It makes me sick when I do and I now own guilt being terrified he's raping and beating his latest girlfriend but what can I do. 

Yea, I dunno what mine is up to in his personal life but I know I live with the fear and guilt that he is taking someone elses childhood. I've literally thought of killing him. But when I see him, its like someone hits the on switch and all that terror, despair, and anxiety flood my brain and I'm suddenly 8 again.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

IrishGirl
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 09:26:01 PM »
One of them is in my Economics class

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 03:20:56 PM »
As of Jan 28 mine is now serving 30 years in prison without chance of early release ....which is the best news I will receive of 2017
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 03:44:37 PM »
HQ my father died last year, I tried to cry about it, I couldn't. My mother wants me to come home and visit or move back. Like running away all those years ago is something that is all better now that he is dead. She wants me to forgive him, I have. She wants me to come and visit his grave, I won't. She wants me to move in with her and us get to know each other again. All I can remember is her saying, "Your daddy loves you, you just have to do what he wants and not complain about it so much." I can't forget she helped him abuse and it was my fault that he did, at least in her eyes. No, I'll never go back and visit her.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 03:55:04 PM »
HQ my father died last year, I tried to cry about it, I couldn't. My mother wants me to come home and visit or move back. Like running away all those years ago is something that is all better now that he is dead. She wants me to forgive him, I have. She wants me to come and visit his grave, I won't. She wants me to move in with her and us get to know each other again. All I can remember is her saying, "Your daddy loves you, you just have to do what he wants and not complain about it so much." I can't forget she helped him abuse and it was my fault that he did, at least in her eyes. No, I'll never go back and visit her.

Mine just was completely unaware but in my opinion she should have been more aware of what was going on. And just like urs just wants the family to be whole, and in a roundabout way asked me not to press charges even after his most recent assault of me....so I just decided family isn't for everyone unfortunately

Do you ever wonder how they could treat us like this...like how could you just not care or choose them over us...
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 06:34:34 PM »
I wonder all the time wtf was wrong with both of them. I think there is something fundamentally wrong with people that can unto children what shouldn't be done unto children.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 06:38:26 PM »
Agreed, and even the people who enable them, like why the fuck wasn't I worth stepping in or saying something or stopping it.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 11:42:31 PM »
As of Jan 28 mine is now serving 30 years in prison without chance of early release ....which is the best news I will receive of 2017

I hope that gives you some satisfaction HQ. At the very least it means he won't be hurting anyone else for the next 30 years.
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 11:44:26 PM »

There was (and is) something deeply wrong with your mother for enabling him like that. I wouldn't visit her either.
I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 10:58:17 AM »
Algore, I have my wife Jo and I have Ron and Jeanette as my surrogate parents. Who could ask for anything more?

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 11:15:07 PM »
Algore, I have my wife Jo and I have Ron and Jeanette as my surrogate parents. Who could ask for anything more?

Indeed. I'm glad that you have a loving family.

darklord
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 04:54:10 AM »
Kudos to all you wonderful ladies who have the courage to come on here and talk about this.  You are a notch above the rest.