Author Topic: Klub Rape Vol. 2 - Harm's Universe ©  (Read 6869 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Klub Rape Vol. 2 - Harm's Universe ©
« on: February 07, 2016, 09:48:25 PM »
Klub Rape Vol. 2 - New Guys Finish Last

Victor Banks- African American, Senior, President, The Planner, Son of African Prince
Eli Rothenberg- Jewish, Senior, VP, Mother owns 12% of all diamonds sold domestically
KGB- Junior, Real Name Unknown, Russian, Master at Arms, Muscle, Father ex-KGB
Rafi Hershey- Sophomore, American, Kappa Rho dynasty, father was KR Class of 75, founding member.
Oliver “Bear” Johns – Sophomore , Caucasian, Son of wealthy entrepreneur and engineer, star athlete, junior national power lifting
Roy “Hammer” Hamm – British Exchange student, connections to a less than savory overseas drug lord, Mother was a former spy for MI-6, tech savant
Jason McAvoy – Father was founding member, Old Oil Money from Texas, Reckless & boisterous, usually known to be a hothead, invited out of tradition.
Omar Abdul –
Old Money from the Middle East, parents unknown. Brilliant, chemical engineering prodigy, Quiet and contemplative.

Victor Banks- African American, Senior, President, The Planner, Son of African Prince
Eli Rothenberg- Jewish, Senior, VP, Mother owns 12% of all diamonds sold domestically
KGB- Junior, Real Name Unknown, Russian, Master at Arms, Muscle, Father ex-KGB
Rafi Hershey- Sophomore, American, Kappa Rho dynasty, father was KR Class of 75, founding member.
Oliver “Bear” Johns – Sophomore , Caucasian, Son of wealthy entrepreneur and engineer, star athlete, junior national power lifting
Roy “Hammer” Hamm – British Exchange student, connections to a less than savory overseas drug lord, Mother was a former spy for MI-6, tech savant
Jason McAvoy – Father was founding member, Old Oil Money from Texas, Reckless & boisterous, usually known to be a hothead, invited out of tradition.
Omar Abdul – Old Money from the Middle East, parents unknown. Brilliant, chemical engineering prodigy, Quiet and contemplative.

“Once that door locks its official,” Eli exclaims.

Omar and Jason look at each other tenuously.  “You haven’t given us much to go on,” Jason remarks back. Looking around the room and the 6 other boys who all have far to serious looks on their faces.  “Can you at least tell us what Kappa Rho is about?”

“No.” Victor says coldly.

“Okay, then how about what we’re gonna have to do?” Jason asks.

“No,” Rafi remarks from the back of the room, his feet up on the pool table.

“Is there anything you can tell us about Kappa Rho aside from the fact that the name is in fact Kappa Rho?”

“Is it?” Eli responds smugly somewhat enjoying this.

Jason looks shocked, “Seriously, not even the name is real?”

“No!” The room answers back in chorus.

“I’m in,” Omar says calmly.  Vic flashes Eli a daft grin.

“What?!” Jason says turning back to his fellow freshman cohort. “We don’t know anything about these guys.

“But we know plenty about you,” Jason turns to Rafi as he leans further back in his chair, not so much talking to Jason, more so at him.  “Big shit talker, wanna be ladies man, sub-par point guard, who wrapped his dad’s lambo around a tree last summer.”  

“Hey you don’t know shit about me, Raji.” Jason let’s the intentional mispronunciation of his name linger for a second to see if it gets a rise out of him.

Rafi lets his chair rest on all 4 legs as he calmly makes his way through the other boys squaring off with Jason who gladly stands to greet the challenge.  “I know that if you’re thinking about throwing that slow right hook you have you’re gonna be in more trouble than you realize.” Jason’s right hand unclenches as he nervously looks around.  “That’s what I thought, hey fuck this guy, limp dick here only got an invite because his pops is basically royalty.”

“I don’t need this shit, I’m outta here.” Jason says pushing through the boys.

“So I take it getting back a Quinn Morgan isn’t what you want to do?” Eli asks.  Stopping Jason dead in his tracks.  He turns grimace-faced marching back to Eli.

“What do you know about it?” Jason inquires clearly having had a nerve touched.

“I know she decked you after you tried to get in her pants at your pool party last summer, I know that shiner she gave you is why you took that little trip to Mexico.” Rafi chimes in making his way back to his chair; this just so happened to be the comment that pushed Jason over the edge.  He grabs Rafi’s shoulder, a move Rafi himself has anticipated. Ducking out of the way of the slow right hook he predicted, Rafi returns fire connecting his left fist to the ribs of Jason who collapses to the floor.  “No wonder she beat your ass, you hit like a bitch.”

“ENOUGH!” Vic shouts defusing the situation that Jason was about to escalate again. “Are you in or are you out?”

“I’m in.” Jason snaps back, unsure if he was goaded in or volunteering.

“Good” Vic replies, looking around, “fuck where are Bear and Hamm?”

“Where do you think?”  KGB who has been watching all this unfold over a beer across the room chimes in.

**BANG BANG BANG**

Eli’s fist pounds hard on the door heavy oak to the weight room, “Wrap it up boys we gotta vote!” Bear and Ham really only love two things, Fucking and Lifting.  When people talk about “Bros” or “Gym Guys,” these two would be they meathead’s to which they refer.  Given that their talents for fucking and sports were more or less all that define them, its only natural that they combine the two.  

“One more set.” Bear's bass laden voice replies.  As he sets down his dumbbell grabbing his water bottle filled with whatever it is monsters drink he walks over to his favorite bench.  On said bench the lovely Maddy Parker has had her wrists and ankles duck taped to the legs.  She was unburdened from her clothes long ago, and while normally she doesn’t have to be restrained, she was particularly squirmy today so Ham just found it easier to immobilize her.

Bear set his drink down dropping his pants.  She squeals through the duck tape around her mouth.  “That right babe, one more set so we better make it a good one.  Now Bear was only a sophomore at Langston but already college scouts had been to a few of his games to see him.  

This was of course because he was a 6’6” polar bear who had been trained to catch footballs and run full speed into other human beings. Weighing in at 215 he was still considered small by the scouts who suspected when he really put on muscle he’d be a sight to see.  But to Maddy Parker, he was already something she’d like to see less of.  Most girls at this school couldn’t take what Bear was dishing out so when Bear laid eyes on the 6’2” volleyball player the who transferred here last year, it was clear she would become his new favorite toy.  Her body seemed perfectly suited to take the sort of primal beating he was known to dish out.  

As he pulled his dick out from his shorts it only took about two more strokes to get as hard as he needed to be.  Maddy’s ass had long since given up fighting as their workout was entering its 3rd  hour.  Bear leaned forward, positioning his cock near her gaping asshole that was already raw.  “Let’s finish strong babe.” He slid into the squealing girl, who herself was in remarkable shape.  

Her body was long and lean with legs that would go for days if they weren’t currently attached to a metal bench.  Her short dirty blonde hair was disheveled and beads of sweat covered her back as her struggle to get free continued.  As the animal behind her slid in and out of her ass she became dizzy from the pain.  She could feel his rough hands on her back. As she look to her left the floor to ceiling gym mirrors revealed to her the horror of what was happening. She watched as he put all his weight into her, as she screamed; “MMmmmmffppppphhhh!”

“AHHHHHHHH!” Roy ‘The Hammer’ Hamm, shouted as he finished his last set, dropping the weights in a fit of rage.  “Fuck yea!” He shouts beating his chest.  If Bear was a colossus, Hamm was a wrecking ball.  Standing only 5’10” but weighing in at nearly 225 lbs of muscle they we’re both their own unique brand of horrible, and both with their own unique tastes. While Bear searched for someone who could stand his abuse and come back for more Hamm choose the more seasoned route.  

Mrs. Righter, the science teacher at the school for about 4 years was pushing 36 but thanks to all of her time in the gym had the body of a 25 year old.  Which comes in handy when you’re body is being used by one of your muscle bound students for hours at a time every weekend.  Hamm and the other boys had found out about her little coke habit sometime ago, and the situation only deteriorated from bad to worse as with each visit from Kappa Rho; new, pictures, audio and video showed her in decreasingly favorable light for a teacher.  She sat trembling knowing what was coming as Hamm stormed towards her.

Her eyes were vacant, as she watched the destruction of Maddy’s ass under the weight of Bear.  Of course as she turned her attention to Hamm, she suddenly felt less sorry for the teen as her own plight was not a convenient one.  She opened her mouth knowing that if she ever refused, she would be painted as a sexual predator to the boys who have spent three semesters raping her for their pleasure.  Hamm smiles directing his cock at her open mouth, “Good bitch.” He replies.

**BANG BANG BANG**

“For fuck’s sake we don’t have all night!” Vic hurries them knowing that these sessions wouldn’t take half as long if they focused on either raping or lifting.

“He;s right you know, guess we’ll have to cut this short.” Hamm says and pauses, “Ya know, you look thirsty.” He says before letting a stream of piss fly in Mrs. Parker’s direction.  She doesn’t have time to react as her face is covered in his hot urine, she gags and wretches as it hits her tongue, she cowers as it hits her face and tried to block it as it hits her hair. Hamm bursts into uproarious laughter as his stream runs dry leaving Mrs. Parker on the verge of tears.  He looks over at Bear who has been mercilessly pounding away at poor Maddy for the better part of 7 minutes, she waivers in and out of consciousness as he continues.  “Aye, time for a vote!” Hamm shouts.

Bear grunts pulling himself from Maddy ass much to her relief, though it is short lived as he pats her on the head and remindreminds her, “We’ll finish later.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the other happenings on the campus of Langston Prep see:

Harm's Way Vol. 1
Harm's Way Vol. 2
Harm's Way Vol. 3
Harm's Way Vol. 4
Harm's Way Vol. 5

And in case you missed the first chapter:

Weekend @ Marisol's - Klub Rape Vol. 1
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:45:36 AM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Tony V.
Re: Klub Rape Vol. 2 - Harm's Universe ©
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:34:57 AM »
Nice and savage, just how I like it!! Of course, spoiled little miscreants like this just BEG to get their Asses Tazered!!!

Tony V.                :police:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
Superb, HQ! Keep up the awesome work!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 12:26:24 PM »
Will Do :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Odonohue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 06:12:33 AM »
The second part was as thrilling as the first. Thanks for sharing your wicked imagination.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 01:34:50 PM »
The second part was as thrilling as the first. Thanks for sharing your wicked imagination.

Thank you very much, working on some surprises for vol. 3
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 06:55:05 PM »
hmm maybe I should hydrate before continuing

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 12:03:31 PM »
Odd what one stumbles on again when one has a LOT of time on one's hands ... still am enjoying this
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales