ravishu.com

January 22, 2017, 10:23:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,291 posts.
This forum contains 11,882 topics.
We have 16,030 registered users.
Please welcome Littlekittyslut, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glamour model's hell ( Celebrity,FF,MF,M+F,FBeast )  (Read 2359 times)
cartman13
Senior

Merits 4

Ignore
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:17:44 AM »

Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

ft India Reynolds and Rosie Jones

India Reynolds and Rosie Jones were landing in Abu Dabi in a private jet.It wasnt their first time visiting the middle-eastern country for work and they were both used to such luxury when traveling for such an occassion as this.They were hired along with other glamour models to appear in several VIP parties as guests,or more presicely as trophies.Men would drool over them,but they were there just there as a status of the host's wealth.They've done that job several times so they couldnt dream that this time it would be any different,something they'd soon find out.
The limo stopped outside one of the tallest skyscrapers of the famous city as the two models were shown to their penthouse suite where they were to settle for the next few days.

Tonight India picked out a purple top that was cut off at the tummy, and a pair of tight denim shorts. Most people thought that India was trying to drive men wild,and she suceeded at this, but she really dressed sexy for other girls. She was hoping that others girls watching her photos were full of hot lesbian desire, she hoped that they all looked at India’s hot body and wanted to touch it, to taste it. She hoped that after they kissed their boyfriends good night, they rushed to the computer, surfed the web, and searched for provocative pictures of her. India’s pussy moistened at the thought of millions of hot girls sitting naked on their computer chairs, masturbating while looking at her firm,tight body. India took one final look at herself in her dressing room mirror, she loved what she saw. How she wished she could find an exact duplicate of herself to fuck. A knock came on the door the door that seperated the huge suite from Rosie's bedroom.
"Who is it" India asked.
"It’s me…Rosie" came the reply. India’s heart started pounding in her beautiful chest, she answered the door.
"….I thought you wanted to see me". Rosie asked mischievously.
India’s already wet pussy started to churn sweet juice as Rosie entered her room swaying sexily her hips.
"Well" India said, walking right over to Rosie.
India placed her mouth on Rosie’s red lips, and the two girls started darting their tongues in and out of each others mouths. India’s hands started feeling Rosie’s firm body, and fondled her tits.
"I’ve waited all day for this." Rosie moaned through the kiss.
"You are in for a treat.Boys are good,but girls are much more fun to sleep with." India smiled.
India kissed Rosie on the neck, and then pulled her top over her head.
"For one thing" India said, "boys don’t have tits". India’s mouth went down Rosie’s neckline and landed on Rosie’s equaly impresive cleavage.
Her wet tongue licked the crack between Rosie’s tits, and then found it’s way onto her nipple.
"Mmmmph…that feels fucking awesome" Rosie said in delirious pleasure as India’s tongue rolled Rosie’s nipple in her mouth.
"You haven’t felt anything yet".  India said
Her mouth went down Rosie’s stomach, and stopped at her navel for a minute. India kissed and licked Rosie’s belly button. Rosie cried in delight. India’s mouth reached Rosie’s pubic hair,she twirled it in her mouth. Finally, India’s mouth reached Rosie’s wet, pink slit. She put her nose in the hole, and sniffed.
"Mmmm…smells real sweet" India said.
Then, her tongue entered Rosie’s sweet, tight pussy hole. India had never tasted so delectable a snatch. She ate Rosie’s pussy out, furiously sucking the lips. All this time, India still had her purple top and shorts on. She kept the top on, but pulled her shorts off. Her ass and pussy looked hot with the purple top still on. Her ass bobbed back and forth, swinging vigourously in excitement while she licked Rosie’s hot hole.
"Ooooohhhh…Jeezus…I’m going to cum" Rosie yelled in total ecstacy.
Hot pussy juice flowed from her cunt, right into India’s eager mouth. Rosie cummed hard, she had never experienced so intense an orgasm. India looked at Rosie’s giant breasts, and knew what she wanted done to her.
"Rosie,do your thing…stick your tit in my pussy". India moaned as Rosie felt India’s tits through the purple top and then took her own bare breasts and rubbed them against India’s tits in the top. Then, she moved her huge tits down to India’s hot, wet, throbbing cunt, and lined the nipple up to India’s pussy.
"I love you, India" Rosie said, as she started to insert her stiff tit into India’s cunt.
India was so excited she thought she was going to faint. Rosie started thrusting her enormous tit in and out of India’s cunt, raping it with her tit. India sobbed and moaned in pleasure.
"Oh, Rosie, I love your tit in my pussy! Fuck me with your tits!" Rosie love this girl sex stuff, and thrust her tit in and out of India’s pussy furiously.
"Oh, Christ, I’m cumming!" India screamed in total pleasure.
Her pussy juice covered Rosie’s wet tit. Rosie took the tit from India’s swollen, red cunt, and was able to reach her own mouth with it. She licked India’s juice off of her tit as India shuddered while watching.
"Dont you just love my pussy?" India looked at Rosie and asked.
"Fuck yeah…I LOVE IT!" Rosie answered.

She finally let herself go and started kissing India back softly and letting her tongue slip into her mouth, rubbing up against hers.India pushed her back down on the couch, laying on top of her. India kissed her again, harder this time as she was sucking on her lips and tongue. She moved a hand down and slipped it up under Rosie’s tight miniskirt .
''Ohhh….naughty girl, going commando huh?'' Rosie bit her lip and smiled as she felt India’s hand rubbing up and down on her pussy.
''Mmmmmm….'' Rosie moaned as India slipped a finger inside of her and started sliding it in and out. She squirmed around as her friend’s finger slid in and out of her pussy, hearing the squishing sounds from the wetness.
''Ohhh….mmmm….feels so hot Rosie.'' India moaned as she leaned down and started licking around Rosie’s big tits. She closed her mouth around one of them, sucking and licking on her nipple. Rosie let out a loud moan as she held India close against her, reaching up and grabbing her tits. She squeezed and massaged on them as India slid another finger into her, sliding them in and out faster.
''Ughhhmmmm….fuckk…'' Rosie groaned as she started grinding against India’s hand. India sat up and watched Rosie breathing and sweating as she finger banged her, sliding down between her legs.
Rosie scooted back on the couch and propped herself up on her elbows, watching India between her legs. India looked up at her and smiled as she pushed Rosie’s skirt up and spread her legs, kissing her legs and moving up towards her pussy.
''Mmmm….such a pretty wet pussy'' India said as she slowly licked around Rosie’s pussy, teasing her as she got close to her clit. She eagerly licked up the pussy juice leaking out as she flicked her tongue against Rosie’s hard clit.
''Ohhhmmmm….fuck….'' Rosie moaned as she felt India’s tongue rubbing against her clit and then moving down to her lips. She looked down and saw India looking up at her .
''Tell me what you want Rosie.'' India said. Rosie didn’t have to think twice.
''Lick my pussy India'' yelled out as India moved in and started licking up and down on her lips.
India moaned and hummed as she licked on Rosie’s pussy, tasting the sweet pussy juice as she slid her tongue up and down. She reached up with one hand and rubbed her thumb on Rosie’s clit, still licking and sucking on her pussy.
''Mmmm….tastes so good….'' She said in between licks before she stuck her tongue insider Rosie, slowly pushing it in and out. Rosie reached down and put a hand on India’s head getting a firm grip of her long hair, pushing her face into her pussy.
''Ohhh….yeaahhh….eat my pussy India….mmmm….'' she moaned out as she started grinding her pussy against India’s face. India moved her mouth up and started licking and sucking on Rosie’s clit, taking it into her mouth. She gently sucked and nibbled on it, moving her hand up and sliding two fingers back into Rosie.
Rosie moaned and groaned as India licked and sucked on her clit, driving her crazy with excitement. She held India’s face close against her pussy as her body started shaking, feeling her orgasm starting to hit. India could sense that Rosie was about to cum and she pulled back from her pussy, just rubbing her hand on her clit fast.
''Ohhh….yeah Rosie….cum for me….mmmm….'' she said as Rosie was rubbing and squeezing her tits, her back arching as her orgasm hit.
''Ugghmmmm….mmmm….CUMMINNG….ohhh….fuck….'' Rosie yelled out as her pussy juice flooded out, soaking India’s hands. She bucked her hips and twisted her body before she fell back on the couch, breathing and sweating hard. India raised her hands to her face and licked some of the juice off, savoring the sweet and tasty flavor.
''I hope you didnt forget to bring your toys along.'' said India just before she moved up and kissed Rosie making her taste herself as their tongues danced inside each others mouth.
Rosie just smiled as they embraced and rubbed each others bodies, awaiting new pleasures to come during their stay there,unaware that their hot little number was being closely monitored by hidden cameras placed all over the luxurious suit.

To be continued.....
Rainbow
Undergrad

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 08:03:00 AM »

a very exiting beginning. Please do continue !  Evil
cartman13
Senior

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 01:17:33 AM »