Author Topic: Klub Rape Vol. 1 - Harm's Universe ©  (Read 15326 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Klub Rape Vol. 1 - Harm's Universe ©
« on: February 01, 2016, 08:51:12 PM »
The Fraternal Order of Kappa Rho

The boys of KR were part of a longstanding tradition at Langston Prep. Kappa Rho was a tradition that had been passed down for generations, no one quite knows how it began as its founding members have held that secret close to the chest; but the tradition lives on. Each year two new inductees are added to the existing 6 members. These 8 boys carry on the proud tradition of formally introducing young girls to their worst fears.  Kappa Rho, when discussed amongst mixed company, but to the boys it was, is and always will be Klub Rape.

MEMBERS:
Victor Banks: African American, Senior, President, The Planner, Son of African Prince
Eli Rothenberg: Jewish, Senior, VP, Mother owns 12% of all diamonds sold domestically
KGB: Junior, Real Name Unknown, Russian, Master at Arms, Muscle, Father ex-KGB
Rafi Hershey: Sophmore, American, Kappa Rho dynasty, father was KR Class of 75, founding member.

***Disclaimer***
This is fiction. Don't do anything like this in real life; reality has laws against this type of behavior for a good reason.

- mmm/g - rape - vio -
[/b]

Klub Rape Vol 1 - Weekend at Marisol's

“We have to pick of one of them.” Victor Banks begrudgingly admits.  The decision came down to one of three possible recruits for the freshman class.  Each year Langson Prep provided a veritable army of young girls to choose from to join the prestigious ranks of Kappa Rho.  But finding the right guy to carry on the proud tradition now that was a challenge.

“Him.” Eli said after going over the paperwork in front of them.  He slides the picture of a boy who is maybe 15 across the table.  “He’s really the only freshman that shows any kind of promise.”

Victor picks up the photo, another curly hair California surfer type.  “Another privileged brat,” Vic says placing it back on the table.

Eli sighs; they had been at this for hours trying to find just the right new candidate for Kappa Rho. “We’re all privileged brats but we have to-“

“Not this one.” Vic leans forward, “did anyone even talk to him?”  Eli leans in as well spinning around the new photo Vic was looking at.

“You want him, is he really Kappa material?” Eli snides. “He’s on academic scholarship here, his family has no pull, he adds nothing.”

“Trust me Eli, he’s the one.” Vic sits back pulling his lighter from his pockets, it sparks a cool blue as he finishes rolling a blunt, he lights it and takes a long drag. “I can just tell by looking at him, he’s different.”

Eli scoffs and then holds his hand out awaiting his chance at a hit.  “If you say so.” He takes the blunt and an equally long drag.  “Let’s go deliver the good news.” Eli says picking up the paper.  Both the boys get up and exit the dimly lit cabin room amid a haze of suspicious smelling smoke.

This was just one of many cabins in the woods that Vermont and New Hampshire seemed to have in spades.  Secluded, maybe only a few hours from campus close enough that one might be able to take a trip to such a location, and be back before the end of the weekend without anyone knowing.  It was fairly large, and as these cabins were mostly used for hunting they knew it would be empty this time of year. The cabin had about 5 rooms to it, but one of them was set aside for a special purpose this weekend.

Eli and Vic walk to the room at the end of the hallway and enter without as much as a knock.

On the couch a girl with raven black hair and caramel colors skin. Her eyes clearly tell she’s been drugged, who knows what they guys used on her this time, her body is held up underneath by KGB, no one really knows his first name…or his last but its about 19 letters long and Russian, but given he’s the son of the former head of the KGB, it’s just easier to go with what you know.  He was 17, didn’t speak much English but it became clear after his enrollment at Langston Prep that his homesickness had a special way of expressing itself. After being scouted by KR, and having even a few brushes with the law, the powers that be saw fit to promote him from the minors to the majors.

KGB grunts as he grips the girl’s hips and buries himself deep in the girl’s ass, who may be 16 as far as they could surmise…maybe 15.  Vic and Eli had seen her around the campus the year before.  Melanie? Melissa? One of those social outcasts, every school has them; they’re always the easiest prey.  Marissa? Michelle? So desperate for attention that even the slightest bit of affinity earns you trust. Enough trust that they never ask why a guy you just met would invite you to his parent’s cabin for the weekend.  Marisol! That was her name, Eli thinks as another thrust from KGB makes her eyes slam shut as she grits her teeth in pain.

She moans lightly as the drugs keep her on the edge of consciousness and Rafi drives his massive cock into her from the top. His hands are on either her shoulders; he lingers deep inside her for a moment. Slowly she pulls out, you can almost hear the sigh of relief as he withdraws from her. He repositions himself taking a wider stance. “AHEM!” Eli moans attempting to get the attention of the otherwise preoccupied boys.

“Yea?” Rafi barks back never taking his eyes off of the target.

“We got a winner,” Vic explains, as his eyes are glues to the destruction of the young teen on the couch in front of him.

“ When is initiation?” Rafi asks, moving one of his hands from her shoulder, he draws back slapping her to either keep her focused, or maybe to keep her from passing out…maybe both.

Eli walks over inspecting the scene almost as if he is grading their performance.  “Tonight, so don’t waste too much time on this worthless slut,” he removes his phone from his pocket. Snapping a number of pictures, making sure to keep the guys faces out of the frame but highlighting the face of Marisol Diaz.

She had been on the to-do list for quite sometime. Though Kappa Rho certainly used their powers and connections to get their way in nearly every facet of life on campus, occasionally they did philanthropy work.  This was that occasion.  Miss Diaz’s father just so happened to be one of the more corrupt businessmen on the west coast.  He had been charged and indicted on multiple counts of fraud and insider trading, none of which is so bad until it became clear that his actions nearly bankrupted a certain sports company in the pacific north west leading for the largest recession the state has ever seen.

At any given time the oldest member of Kappa Rho, was a senior, who was maybe 19 by graduation, not the ideal age to take on corporate greed, so how do you score one back for the little guy? Text him pictures of his daughter being viscously gang raped for 36 straight hours. Each text suggesting that he makes a few charitable donations to his local area. There was a certain robin method to their sadistic madness.

All the boys in the room had nearly forgotten there was a conversation happening.  “What’s the big deal about tonight?” KGB asks breaking the voyeuristic moment as he lifts the now limp body of Marisol to the tip of his cock.  KGB and Rafi silent count 3-2-1, with both boys slamming into the young girl with all their might. Marisol lets out a withering scream as her cervix is rammed, and her asshole stretched.

“Tonight,” Vic explains as he steps out of his pants that are unbuckled and dropped to the floor.  “Tonight is Alabama.”

Rafi and KGB stop their assault, looking up from the couch. “We’re going to initiate with Alabama? Shit, man. This’ll be interesting to say the least.”

“Exactly,” Vic says now bare assed walking to the couch stepping to the side of both the boys.  He grabs Marisol’s head turning it toward his cock.  It hadn’t been much of a secret why Vic was picked up in Kappa Rho, he was a late addition in his sophomore year.  But he’d already become legend around campus when he fucked to music teacher, and when word got out that he was 7.5” of rock hard black cock that was about as round as a coke can, well the powers that be knew he’d bring something special to the table.  “Marisol, wake up sweetie, daddy will want to see his little girl deep throat my dick.”

As her eyes opened she was greeted to the monster now less than an inch from her lips.  Her head begins to shake as Eli moves around to get a better angle.

“I’ll give you a choice,” Vic says pulling out his lighter.  You can open your mouth and let me face fuck you until I cum in your throat, or I’ll turn on this lighter and put it somewhere you wont want me to. Your choice.”  Marisol’s trembling lips began to part immediately. Nearly all the fight had been beaten out of her in the last 35 hours of continuous rape. When she opened Vic wasted no time in sliding his cock into her mouth.  With only 3 inches in all the boys couldn’t help but laugh.

Marisol struggled to breathe around the massive cock being forced into her mouth and it only got worse, as Vic slid his hands around her head, her poor body was forced to twist and contort to accommodate each of the boys who wanted something different.  She could hear the camera snap, a sound she’d become familiar with over the last day and a half.  Each time she heard it another small piece of her died knowing that her father was receiving these images of all the horrible things that were happening to her. She reeled in and out of consciousness each time she awoke finding Vic ramming himself back down her throat.

She lost track of time but one by one they all finished with her.  KGB pull out leaving her ass gaping, Rafi finished next with a flurry, that if she wasn’t already numb from the abuse would have been sharp stabbing pains but instead was a series of dull throbbing aches with each thrust.  Finally after about 20 more pictures of her mouth stretched around Vic’s cock he grabbed a handful of her hair pulling out and spraying his cum over her already cum stained face.  Each of them used her long hair to wipe down their cocks. She lay there, motionless on the couch.  As the boys looked around, the room was clearly in disarray. Blood, cum and piss stains were on the floor tell the tale of Marisol’s last couple of days. “Good work,” KGB grumbles as he makes his way out of the room. The other three laugh at his quick assessment of the utter destruction of Miss Diaz.

“Time to go, we’re gonna have to really hurry if we want to get back in time to initiate tonight.” Eli remarks looking down at his watch. Quickly they got dressed, pants, shoes, shirts and jackets. When everyone was ready to go, and all the video equipment packed, Eli made his way back over to Marisol.  She had been quietly whimpering on the couch nearly catatonic as for the first time in what felt like days the abuse had stopped.  6 boys had put her mind, body and emotions through hell.  “Psst, Mari,” Eli says as he kneels down by her.  “Your dad should be here eventually, we’re just gonna hang onto your phone and a few videos we made.  But if your dad ever wants to see them or us, or we even think the cops are looking our way, all of his partners, friends and family will see them first.  That goes for you too, it’d probably be best if you just disappeared,” he says as he fondles her motionless body his hands enjoying her pert little tits.  “Thanks for everything, you’ve been great.”  He pats her head, but she’s unresponsive as she just stares past him into space.

The boys recount the event of the last days like play by play announcers comparing and critiquing each other technique.  They load into the black SUV outside, Rafi and Vic are the last two out, “Hey look at this.” Rafi says holding his phone up for Vic to see and speaking loud enough so Marisol can hear.  “Mogul Francis Diaz has donated 36.5 million dollars to charity in the last 24 hours, many analysis have chalked this up to lingering guilt about his role in recent scandals.”

“Yea, I’m sure that was it.” Vic laughs, as the door slams shut.

End Vol. 1

Sooooo, let me know what you think. I won't say I wrote it hastily but it did all get penned in the same day between classes because I needed a break from reality. If you liked it let me know, or if you'd rather hear more about Roxanne Cho from Harm's Way, let me know that too. Thanks :)

Harm's Way© Vol. 1 - http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33527.msg215486#msg215486
Harm's Way© Vol. 2 - http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=33531.msg215584#msg215584
Harm's Way© Vol. 3 - Coming Soon!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:51:15 PM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Tony V.
Re: Klub Rape Vol. 1 - Harm's Universe ©
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 09:18:22 PM »
So deliciously decadent and Evil......

I can't wait to read more!!

Tony V.             :police:

And if this is what you do when you're under a rush, I'd love to read what you write when you have time to really concentrate!!

Great start!!

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 10:39:26 AM »
I sincerely agree with Tony !
Very well told, and certainly for more !!!  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 04:01:15 PM »
Thank you both so much. Gonna start work on both the series soon as I get home :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 06:24:12 PM »
Great job!! hope there is more

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 09:54:59 AM »
There is, working on chapter 2 tomorrow :)

- UPDATE -

VOL 2 IS UP!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:49:18 PM by HQ Makio »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Odonohue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 05:21:42 AM »
This is brilliant. I love the concept.  I love the writing. and I love the potential. I will definitely be following what you write.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 11:15:52 PM »
HQ.......YOU are my new favorite writer on here! Love your grasp of detail and dialogue! This was great!  :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: Four dancing penises out of five!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 12:25:50 PM »
This is brilliant. I love the concept.  I love the writing. and I love the potential. I will definitely be following what you write.

HQ.......YOU are my new favorite writer on here! Love your grasp of detail and dialogue! This was great!  :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: Four dancing penises out of five!

Thank you both so much :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 10:15:37 PM »
 :emot_rotf.gif:forgot the dancing pens was a thing loo
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 07:21:57 PM »
Officially ready to start adding to this collection ....more to come soon! :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 08:04:36 PM »
Ready and eager to read them when they come out, I'm looking forward to them with great anticipation!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 485
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 09:04:17 PM »
There is, working on chapter 2 tomorrow :)

- UPDATE -

VOL 2 IS UP!
Where is vol 2 up? Are you just messing with us?
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 09:47:27 PM »
Go to my profile the links to 1-4 are there working on 5 and 6 now
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 06:52:21 PM »
well, sorry to do this dear, but I'm going to be dripping all over every chapter apparently. Yeah... and enjoying myself. Thank you :]