ravishu.com

June 22, 2017, 11:34:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 199,737 posts.
This forum contains 13,828 topics.
We have 4,420 registered users.
Please welcome ladyhekate, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Behind The Badge  (Read 2993 times)
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2016, 07:54:06 PM »

Warning!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Synopsis: A lesbian cop pushes the limits, abusing hot teen girls when she pulls them over or arrests them.  The story relies more on humiliation and control than actual forcible rape.

Stacy was hot.  There was no other way to describe the 33 year old.   With her auburn hair, large oval eyes, perfectly sculptured mouth and nose, 38-C tits, and a firm, round ass, she turned a number of heads.  But Stacey was not your normal mid thirty soccer mom type.  She was a seasoned officer with the local police force.  A lesbian, she dated often, but very seldom got into any heavy relationship.  One particular little guilty pleasure that Stacey enjoyed was pulling over hot little numbers and subjecting them to a rather humiliating strip search.  It really got her off watching them squirm, and she was skilled in prolonging the degrading inspection if the girl was shy and demur, or if she was a bitch and giving Stacey a hard time.   Truth is that few females ever report a rape or sexual assault by another female, mostly out of shame and embarrassment and that little statistic worked in Stacey's favor more often than not.   

Stacy could not believe it.  The car in front of her was crossing the yellow lines repeatedly.  The first thing Stacy thought of was that the individual was texting while driving.  She called in the plates to dispatch and awaited the reply.  When the reply indicated an 18 year old female with no priors Stacy thought she would pull her over and give her a quick warning.   Since they were out in a rural area of the county, she had to pick a suitable place where it was safe for both of them. 

The young girl seemed very nervous, just the way Stacy liked them, as she walked up to the window and asked for the drivers license.  Stacy also noted that the girl was fucking hot!  Jet black hair and a look that spoke of wide eyed innocence.  Stacy relayed the reason for pulling the girl over and was about to let her go when a glorious opportunity presented itself.  The girl's registration had expired. It happened often and was usually a quick fix, but Stacy decided to have some fun with it.  The girl went ashen in the face when she realized the registration was expired.

“Step out of the car please!” Stacy remarked, her voice stern and coarse.

“Please don't arrest me. I promise I will get it taken care of tomorrow,” The girl practically sobbed as she exited her car.

“I'm sure you will, but I still have to perform a routine check.  Turn and face the car and put your hands on the roof! Stacy barked.  As the girl assumed the position Stacy took a long gaze at the shapely ass hugging the girl's tight jeans.  Running her hands up and down the girl's lean body was making Stacy hornier than hell.   As Stacy slipped her hand routinely into one of the girl's back pockets she pulled out a small plastic bag with a very small amount of weed in it.  This little gal was not as sweet and innocent  as Stacy had thought.

The girl immediately went to bawling her eyes out.  Stacy could care less about the substance as it was not even enough to merit a misdemeanor, but it did give Stacy full grounds to perform a full strip search.  Looking around Stacy noticed a small path leading further into the woods where by the road they had pulled off of. Passing traffic would not notice them.

“You know this is illegal right?” Stacy barked.  Stacy ordered the girl to lock her vehicle and walk up the path.”  The girl was trembling as she walked ahead of her.  The opportunity could not have been any better if it had been staged.  Once out of the sight of anyone Stacy ordered the girl to stop.

“I need you to remove all your clothes. I have to perform a full body search. This is required by law.” Stacy growled.

“Take off all my clothes!!”  “Out here? No...please,” the young girl pleaded.

“I am giving you a choice.  You can cooperate here and now, or I will have to place you under arrest and this will be on your permanent record.”  Stacy was laying it on heavy to the frightened girl.  The excitement of forcing this little bitch to get butt naked in the woods was making Stacy's panties wet with anticipation.

Stacy guided the girl through each step. Ordering her to remove her shoes and socks, then to take off her top.  The girl tried to cover her bra, but Stacy quickly ordered her to remove it too.  The girl lowered her head as her ripe and tender breasts were set free from their confines.  Stacy wanted to grab them and suck them immediately but she kept her composure.

“Take off the jeans!” Stacy ordered.

“Do I have to? “the girl remarked tearfully.

“Take them off now!” Stacy barked.  When the girl sheepishly lowered her jeans and stepped out of them, Stacy zoomed in on the thong underwear that was pressing tightly against the lips of the girl's pussy.  When the panties were off and the girl was standing bare ass naked, trying to cover herself with her arms, Stacy went through the clothing, purposefully drawing out the ordeal for the naked girl.

“I need you turn around with your back to me and bend over.  Clasp your hands around your ankles and remain there until I tell you differently,” Stacy quipped.  When the young girl bent over, Stacy ogled her perfectly rounded ass with a collective sigh.  Slipping on the gloves, Stacy pressed a digit against the puckered hole of her victim and immediately she heard the girl's tearful plea not to proceed.

The scent coming from the girl's sex was driving Stacy crazy with desire as she forced the finger in deeper to the girl's tight nether region and began moving it around, delighting in the reaction the girl gave as she tried to tighten her butt cheeks all the more.  Slowly, but firmly she moved the finger in and out of the tight asshole, ignoring the plea to stop as she prolonged the inspection much longer than necessary.  When she finally withdrew her finger the girl tried at once to straighten up, hoping the degrading inspection was done, but Stacy had other plans.

“I'm not finished yet. Stay bent over!” Stacy barked as she changed gloves for the next phase.

She felt the girls' legs tremble as she slipped her finger against the fleshly lips of her vagina and traced her finger around the labia, noticing the labored breathing and sudden wetness forming as she did. Wishing it was her tongue devouring the girl's pussy, Stacy slipped her finger inside and began fingering the trembling girl more intently, carefully gauging the reaction.

“Please stop!!' the girl wept as felt an embarrassing and confusing reaction to the unwanted fingering.   

“I will stop when I am ready to stop,” Stacy barked as she curled her finger and went for the G-spot with the full intention of making her victim cum.  The girl was leaking profusely as Stacy probed for the fabled spot.  Her shaky breathing and increased trembling of her legs were an indication that she was on the verge of climax and Stacy did not let up, but rather increased her probing.

“Pl….lease….stop….” the victim tearfully pleaded once more, her voice getting weaker and more lustful.  Stacy withdrew the glove with a plopping sound and waded it up to discard it later.

“Turn around!'  Stacy ordered.

The sobbing girl turned to face Stacy, her eyes wet with her own tears.  Stacy forced her hands between the girl's legs and forced them apart.

“Hands on your head!” Stacy barked.

“No more. Please, just let me go,” the girl wept.

Ignoring the girl, Stacy immediately began rubbing the girl's clitoral hood and teasing it between her thumb and finger.  The girl closed her eyes as her body prepared itself for the coming orgasm. Part moaning, and part crying the girl came hard, her body arched and shivering, the hands still locked on her head.   Stacy took the moment when the girl's eyes were closed and recovering from her orgasm to lick the juices off her fingers.

“Alright, you are clean. You can dress and go. I will walk you out to your car,” Stacy remarked as she picked up her items.

“You raped me,” The girl sobbed as she slowly dressed.

“Your word against mine. I was performing a standard cavity search, I can't help it if you get sexually aroused from it.  My advice is to go home and forget all about it.  No one will ever know,” Stacy remarked as she smiled wickedly at the girl.

Stacy followed the girl to her car and watched her drive away.  That was the last she had ever heard from the girl.  Once again, she had used her badge to have her way with a hot little bitch, and she would do it again.

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
very9look
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 02:27:54 PM »

Nice story hope there's a sequel coming
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 07:12:05 PM »

Thanks very9look. It might be fun to do another installment :)

"I was born an original sinner. I was born from original sin.  If I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done, there'd be a pile of money piled up to my chin."  Eurythmics
very9look
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 01:21:28 PM »

Thanks for the reply...What could be real sexy if she stops a cute teen for a minor traffic infraction.Like the last story she drives her police cruiser to a secluded spot teen refuses to undress so she puts her in the back handcuffed to an obvious horny bull dyke.She tells the lesbian to search her for drugs...I'll let you finish the story
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 04:18:08 PM »

Thanks for the reply...What could be real sexy if she stops a cute teen for a minor traffic infraction.Like the last story she drives her police cruiser to a secluded spot teen refuses to undress so she puts her in the back handcuffed to an obvious horny bull dyke.She tells the lesbian to search her for drugs...I'll let you finish the story

Oh, I like this. Please write it if you want. :) Lots of naughty things could happen in that back seat.

very9look
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 04:54:42 PM »

How about the dyke slowly molests the frighten teen until she gets her hand in her panties but it becomes rather apparent the handcuffs are preventing the bigger girl from raping the hapless teen so the policewoman unlocks the cuffs but to her surprise the cute teenager mauls at the face of her attacker and manages to fight her way out of the car.Meanwhile the angry lesbian also gets out of the car and pursues her through the woods until she tacklers her in a clearing.All the time the lady cop encourages her to fuck her but good...Thanks for the offer but your a bettervwriter
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 05:48:24 PM »

Ahh yes, good stuff. Many good possibilities for the next installment

cartman13
Senior

Merits 4

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 08:17:21 AM »

I would have her patrol Hollywood BLV for drunken Celebrity whores that would offer no resistance to avoid the scandal....and then rape them with her nightstick Evil

darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 03:43:45 PM »

I would have her patrol Hollywood BLV for drunken Celebrity whores that would offer no resistance to avoid the scandal....and then rape them with her nightstick Evil

love it

FuegoDelRed
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 11:31:26 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

"I had strings, but now I'm free," Ultron: Avengers Age of Ultron.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: