Author Topic: Harm's Way Vol. 2 ©  (Read 5813 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Harm's Way Vol. 2 ©
« on: January 30, 2016, 10:25:27 AM »

Chapter Two
    What a way to start the year.  Only a day into the school year and Valerie had already started to weed out the bad apples.

She glances at the grandfather clock in the corner of her lavish office; 15 minutes till 8, time for her morning walk through.  But first…

“CANDACE!”

Valerie appears at the doorway to Candace's office.  Even though the space hardly justified the name.  At the beginning of her tenure she had the space between the administration office and her office divided, originally for more privacy as it simply served as a waiting room for parents and students.  However, upon catching young Candace stealing from one of the chemistry labs 4 years ago the space was repurposed for her “assistant.”

Though Ms. Cho is her current curiosity, Candace VanZant was her first.  A Italian heiress whose father’s connections kept the spoiled brat bouncing from boarding school to boarding school until she landed here.  Candace quickly found herself in a situation her father’s money couldn’t get her out of.  Being caught on tape stealing from the school, the police were brought in however the option to press charges was never followed up on as Valerie had other plans.

Candace, whose head was down on her desk, brings herself back to focus.  “You seemed distracted earlier,” Val says holding the remote that Candace has become familiar with some time ago.  “Do you need help focusing?”

“No Mistress,” she quickly responds.  Walking to the door leading to administration Valerie closes and locks it.

“Are you sure,” she asks, “I feel as though Roxanne didn’t receive your full attention.”  The lock clicks and Val turns back waving her thumb over the big red button on the remote.  “Ass on desk, now cunt.”

Being in charge yielded more than one benefit as once that door was closed the small soundproof “office” was completely cut off from the world.

A distraught Candace who had been trying to work her skirt up past her knees without Valerie noticing stands up.  Skirt around her ankles she takes small trembling steps to the front of the desk.

“Now what have we here, you wouldn’t have been trying to cum without your mistress’ permission would you?” Valerie asks stepping between Candace’s thighs.  “Well, as I need you focused for today, we will just have to add punishment for this tomorrow.”  Val reaches inside her blouse and pulls, from her cleavage, a small key.

Candace's eyes light up, and her legs spread as wide as she can get them.  Wanting no obstructions that could cause her very temperamental mistress to change her mind.  Seeing a young girl’s excitement to have her frustrations put to an end always got Val excited. After three hours of disappointment, they’d do anything to feel relief.  Anything.

With the lock off, the chastity belt opens up the inside is practically lined with Candace’s juices as the vibrator makes a splattering sound between her wet lips. “Are you ready to cum?” Val asks, as though she didn’t know the answer.

“Yes please mistress!” Candace promptly answers.
So eager she is, she thinks to herself.  Pulling the drenched vibrator from the girl’s pussy, Val applies the tip to her throbbing clit.

“OHhhhhhhhh!” Candace moans, the vibrator moves back and forth and round and round her little button, it takes all of 45 seconds for her to be on the verge.  Sensing this Valerie hiked up her skirt.

Now, Valerie was clearly a beautiful woman.  Her long curly black hair framed her narrow face to perfection.  Her ample C-cup breasts stood at attention demanding the eyes of many a teacher and student at the school as she flounced around in low cut tops.  Her hips curved out just slightly giving her ass a very appealing peach silhouette.  Tight runner’s legs followed, which nearly complete the package, but between the well-defined legs was something that would make your jaw drop.  9” of erect cock.

Being born transgendered Val had never stood much of a chance of dating in high school or college for fear of ridicule.  In her professional career she’d never taken the time to get close enough to anyone to let them in however, Candace...troubled, misguided Candace, with a history of lying to cover her own ass, she was the answer.

Candace’s eyes locked onto the thick cock that was inching its way toward her.  She arches her back inviting Valerie into her.  Valerie smiles, grabbing her cock she positions it between Candace’s lips.  Applying a little pressure just enough to get the tip inside the warm and wet opening. Val’s hands run down those slender legs and grip onto her hips.  Clinching all her muscles she buries 9” deep inside Candace who nearly cums right away.

Val wastes no time and transitions her hands from Candace’s waist to her neck, Val drives deeper and deeper into Candace the warm sensation of her tight cunt send Val reeling.

Candace’s mind searches for words but only mumbled moans fill the room as she is filled over and over again. As Val releases her neck Candace wraps her legs around Val pulling Val deeper into her.  She pulls herself up and wraps her arms around Val as they moan together each time Val plunges into the vice like grip of her pussy.

Feeling her balls tighetening she scoots Candace to the edge of the desk and begins pounding her pussy as hard and fast as possible.  Candace’s convulsing legs lock out in the spread eagle position as Val shoves her cock deep one last time.

A chorus of moans fill the room as Candace’s convulsing pussy milks Val’s cock. Val digs her nails into the girl’s back as she fills her little hole with load after load.  For a moment the only sounds heard are heavy breathing.

As Val steps back, a mixture of her cum and Candace’s juices rolls from her gaping pussy onto the desk.

*THWACK*

A firm slap brings Candace back from oblivion. “You are to thank your mistress for taking the time to fill your hole cunt.”

The gasping girl, still searching for breath, rubs her face but mumbles, “Th-….Thank Y-…Thank you Mistress.”

“That’s better,” Val said, pulling her pantyhose up and tucking her cock in.  “Now, clean up your desk slut, don’t you dare let that cum go to waste.” As Val gets herself together she glances over to watch her pet licking her cum off the desk.  “Good girl.”

Valerie departs leaving Candace to the remainder of her morning tasks; locking the door behind her she can’t help but smile.  This was the life.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 11:49:57 AM by [Bubbles] »
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
Re: Harm's Way Vol. 2
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 06:28:57 PM »
WOW!! great stuff.  Don't think I have ever read a story with the transgender angle. Great work!!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
Re: Harm's Way Vol. 2
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 09:47:29 AM »
WOW!! great stuff.  Don't think I have ever read a story with the transgender angle. Great work!!

Thank you :) I'm working on the next few chapters now, AND a spin off hehe :)
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Graduate
  • Merits 534
  • Yellow can be dark...
Re: Harm's Way Vol. 2 ©
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 08:56:05 PM »
That was quite a surprise into the chapter... I hope this gets continued
Comments inspire more frequent story posts... just sayin'...

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 08:20:40 PM »
That was quite a surprise into the chapter... I hope this gets continued

Yea.... Its been continued quite a lot. Hope you enjoy!
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 07:23:31 AM »
good work continues

Love your signature block btw
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales