Author Topic: Campin' With My Niece [ORIGINAL; Incest...See Below]  (Read 7613 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Campin' With My Niece [ORIGINAL; Incest...See Below]
« on: January 07, 2016, 04:05:33 PM »
[ORIGINAL; Incest
Curious Masturbation
M/g Oral Sex Anal Sex]

[Author's Note: Just like my December entry "Bonding", this is a variation on one of my earliest KB stories from back in 2010, "Campin' With Sis".
While "Campin' With Sis" was in itself a largely fictionalized version of an experience from my own past (my younger sister and I did used to hang out in my homemade tent in my bedroom in my early teens, which also involved mild curiousity....), this story will build on what was closer to my true experience growing up. I hope you enjoy the story ~ G]
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Campin' With My Niece [ORIGINAL; Incest...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 03:16:09 AM »
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

I could kick myself! What had happened - had ALMOST happened - haunts me to this day. To think, I wouldn't have been a damned virgin all this years if only i'd done things different!
All my life i've been extremely shy and have had to deal with low self-esteem. It has kept me from making friends, talking to girls, fitting in while in school, stuff like that.
Then an opportunity fell into my lap. An opportunity I started to take advantage of. But I didn't see things through. And i've been miserable ever since.
To really understand what i'm rambling on and on about, I need to give you a little bit of backstory first.
My family used to go camping once or twice a Summer for years. When I was twelve my father stopped taking us camping. I missed it, and I know my mother missed it too.
When I was fourteen, we had to move and I finally got my own bedroom.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 03:24:22 AM »
It was a lot smaller than the one i'd shared with my sister Michelle who's three years younger than me.
Anyhow, I had two thin boxsprings  on my bed [they'd come from our old bunk bed], and one corner of the room was narrow because it was next to the walk-in closet. I was able to rig my boxsprings into a homemade tent" which I threw blankets over to darken and conceal anyone inside.
My mother thought it was cute. And my sister was really into it, she wanted to go "camping" with me.
I concealed my excitement. I'd been curious about sex and girls for years, and my parents were never ones to talk about such things. I'd been peeking at my father's dirty magazines for years, and masturbating A LOT.
I was fifteen when I read my first incest stories in on of the sex digests my father had. I didn't know before then that family members had sex.
That was when my interest in my sister started. Sadly, I hadn't been much of a brother to her before then, though Michelle still seemed to like me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 03:37:12 AM »
I saw "camping" with my sister as an exciting opportunity.
IF she was interested that is...
It was hot inside the tent, so the first time we stripped to our underwear. Seeing Michelle almost naked was driving me crazy, my cock obscenely making a tent of its own in my underwear. Michelle was about 5'1", long  dark blonde hair down her back.
The second time, we just put on our robes, and took them off in the tent. We'd sit inside with flashlights and Michelle would draw while i'd just stare at her body. She didn't seem to mind at all.
Eventually I was able to easily talk Michelle into being naked in the tent. It made my horny to see my sister's decent-sized breasts with her light brown areolae and her light brown-bushed pussy.
She'd let me lay between her legs and stare at her opening, and later she let me spread her pussy open and look inside. It turned me on A LOT.
Michelle eventually was curious about my cock being hard most of the time when we were naked.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 03:53:04 AM »
She seemed fascinated by it as she pointed her flashlight at it. I masturbated in front of Michelle and my cock started to leaked precum.
"What's that?" She asked curiously.
"I don't know," I admitted.
"Why is it doing that?"
"I really have no idea," I shrugged. "It never did it before..."
Once I asked her if she wanted to touch it. She was curious but hesitant. I let her take her time.
Now by this point i'd seen her naked so much it wasn't always hard or fully hard around Michelle, which also depended on the last time i'd jerked off.
She gingerly touched my flaccid cock, and it shot up to full hardness! When I jerked off it always took time to get hard. But it got hard quick for my sister!
She giggled as she took it in her hand. Michelle asked if she should stroke it like I had done in front of her before. The idea really turned me on that she wanted to do it and I told her yeah. So she slowly stroked it and it felt good!
Then I did something stupid. I asked her to kiss it.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 04:03:11 AM »
I really wanted her to do it bad! Michelle looked hesitant but never let go of my cock. Being stupid & selfish, I pressed the subject, and this time she stopped stroking my cock and let it go. I was disappointed but it was my own fault.
Being alone & naked with Michelle really got me giddy. I did silly things to her sometimes. And she'd let me!
Like the I wanted to check out her butt. Michelle got on her hands & knees for me & let me look at it & touch it. I spread her cheeks & looked at her anal opening surrounded by brown hairs.
I was really turned on then & my cock was rock hard. I started pressing my cock against my sister's anal opening.
What really shocked me was Michelle liked it! She even told me to put it in!
Now it was my turn to hesitate. I didn't want to hurt my sister. But I really wanted to have sex too. My cautious side won the battle & I didn't do it.
Thing seemed to go downhill from there. We'd still "camp" inside the tent, but I seemed to lose interest in fooling around with my sister.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 04:29:00 AM »
I can't remember why I actually lost interest. I think I didn't trust myself not to hurt Michelle. And eventually we stopped out "camping" altogether
That was eight years ago. I'm twenty-three now. I did all right in High School but not well enough to get a scholaship for College. I knew dad couldn't afford it either. Not with three children to support [me, Michelle and youngest sister Gabby]. I also have to other sisters who were all grown up and out of the house before I started High School. Britney Jean lives out of state with our grandmother and Angie is the oldest and married.
When I graduated I got a job to pay my father rent and I still live at home now, and I don't see any prospect of ever going out on my own.
At twenty-three I was still shy and dealing with low self-esteem, though it had improved some, though I still had really bad days...
One day my sister Angie asked me to do her a big favor. She wanted me to housesit while she and her husband were away and watch my niece as well.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 04:41:43 AM »
Not that I was her first choice to ask, mind you. From from it.
I'd never actually met my niece Addy before. Angie and our parents had a falling out when she told them she was getting married to someone they didn't approve of. So Angie pretty much cut all ties with our parents after that.
Actually, I did know Addy was four when Michelle and I used fool around, and now my niece was the same age Michelle had been back then, twelve.
The deja vu of it didn't even occur to me until after Angie and her husband were long gone. Addy seemed to take an instant liking to me. And she was so unlike Michelle was at that age.
First of all, my sister had been shy and quiet, not all that different from me. Addy was more outgoing and confident. She didn't look anything like Michelle either. My niece was shorter than my sister had been and had very dark brown hair.
She didn't dress like Michelle either. My sister never wore tight, revealing clothes. Except for shorts that showed off her legs.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 04:51:58 AM »
Addy on the other hand was comfortable wearing tight, tight tops & even tighter yoga pants. Her breasts were even bigger than Michelle's had been, maybe a large C-cup. Her butt - though round & cute - was a little smaller & firmer than my sister's as well.
Here's when the deja vu feeling really hit me. Addy was upset. It had been raining out & was supposed to rain for days, and she had hoped to set up her tent in the backyard & go camping.
Then her face lit up.
"Uncle Jimmy, can we set up my tent in the house?" She asked, looking at me expectantly.
I assumed she had a pup tent, and said "You mean in your room?"
Addy giggled.
"No, my tent is too big for my room, silly! We could set up it in the den. Let me show you."
My niece grabbed my hand & led me to the back corner of the house. The den was a windowless room with an L-shaped couch, a huge table covered with the same material as the couch, and a large older model television, the kind with the picture tubes.
"See?" Addy motioned excitedly.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 05:00:14 AM »
"We can move the sofa over in that corner, the table in that corner, and the tv in that corner, and there'd be room! Let me show you, stay here, uncle Jimmy."
Addy ran out of the room as fast as her short legs would pump. Soon she came dragging in her large tent.
"See? We can both fit inside of it! You can come in too!" Addy grinned.
Suddenly everything that had happened between Michelle & me in my homemade tent flooded back into my mind as clear as it was yesterday.
And my cock got hard inside of my jeans.
I found myself very eager to go "camping" with my cute little niece. Not that I expected anything to happen, but I could hope.
So I moved the couch into one corner as she suggested, the huge table in another corner, and the television set & its stand to a third corner. The thick carpeting made it easy.
Still, it was a hot Summer day & the windowless room was hot without fans or air conditioning, so my body temperature rose.
We laid out the large-ish tent in the middle of the floor & set it up.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 05:09:09 AM »
It was about 7' wide as well as 7' long, but not very tall. But I would be able to sit comfortably in it with some space still above my head.
Addy ran off again and dragged two rolled up sleeping bags with her. Unrolling them, she laid them inside the tent, one on either side with space in between. Running off a third time, she came back with two pillows and two fresh sheets, throwing a sheet over each sleeping bag and adding a pillow.
She ran off one last time, bringing a drawing book and drawing pencils with her. This was so eerily like when Michelle and I "camped"...
Addy went inside the tent and said "Come on, uncle Jimmy!" She motioned.
Eagerly I entered, and my niece zipped the tent shut behind us, sealing us in.
We'd left the overhead light on, which penetrated the thick canvass enough to illuminate the interior just enough no to need flashlights.
Addy sat on her sleeping bag and opened up her drawing pad and started to draw, knees bent up to draw on.
I lay on my sleeping bag, watching my niece.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 05:17:19 AM »
Mostly I stared at the cameltoe formed by the tight, tightness of her yoga pants, which also conformed to her round butt perfectly.
I was kind of content just to share, not sure if my niece was as open to fooling around as my sister had been all those years ago.
Not that I wasn't thinking about what I should do next. Suddenly Addy dropped her drawing pad.
"It's too hot in here!" She pouted. Then she started to pull her top over her head, showing her flat stomach and almost curveless waist, as well as her tightly filled bra. "You don't mind if I dress wear my underwear in here, do you, uncle Jimmy?"
Even though she was asking, she was already pulling off her yoga pants, revealing matching undies.
Addy grabbed her drawing pad and started to draw again.
"You can be in your underwear too, uncle Jimmy," My niece suggested. "I won't tell dad and mom."
Of course I was eager to join her in just my underwear, and quickly stripped down. And I also forgot about my hard on tenting my underwear obscenely.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 05:35:05 AM »
So I lay back down once more, and once more ogled her sweet, hidden pussy. I loved how the tight, stretchy undies cameltoed her pussy more revealingly.
It wasn't long before Addy looked my way and stopped drawing.
Then she asked curiously "What's that?"
Jolting me from my hypnotic state, I looked up at her face and asked "What's what?"
"That," Addy motioned to my cock tenting my underwear.
I hadn't planned for my niece to check out my cock yet. Though I found I wasn't at all embarrassed that Addy had noticed. Things were moving faster than they had with Michelle, and I was eager to let our own games play out at their own pace.
"My c -" I started to say, but stopped myself. "My penis."
"Oh," Addy said, staring at it. "Is it supposed to be hard, uncle Jimmy?"
"Sometimes," I answered.
"Oh," My niece said again. Then the surprise. "Can I see it?"
"Well...I don't know," I said, playing coy.
"Please, uncle Jimmy!" She begged. "I won't tell anyone ever! I promise!"
I grinned to myself.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 05:41:47 AM »
"Well...maybe. But i'll have to take off my underwear. If I take off mine you'll have to take off yours too..."
Addy blushed, but grinned.
"Okay, but you can't tell anybody," She said as she put down her drawing pad again, raising her butt as she lowered her undies, pushing them off.
Addy's pussy was as hairy as Michelle's. But her curls were much darker.
"Should I take off my bra too?" She asked, starting to reach back.
I couldn't believe my luck!
"Ummm, yeah. If you don't mind..."
"No, I don't mind," Addy said as she started to unclasp it and shrug it off.
Wow... My niece's tits were high and firm, with large reddish-brown areolae, oval-shaped just like Michelle's.
As I stared at Addy's tits, I kept my end of the bargain and pushed down my own underwear, kicking them off. Now we were both naked.
Addy kept staring at it.
"It so big..." She finally gushed. I'm sure she'd never even seen one before.
"Thanks," I said. "You've got a beautiful body, Addy..."
She blushed, her eyes lighting up.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 05:53:18 AM »
"Thanks," She smiled, nipples hardening.
I started to masturbate for her as she gawked. I was just as aroused as i'd been with my sister. It wasn't long before my cock was oozing precum.
"What's that?" My niece asked. "Coming out of your penis?"
"That's precum," I said.
"Oh," She relied. After a long silence Addy asked "What's it for?"
I shrugged.
"I don't know."
That seemed to satisy her for now.
I felt I could safely take this a little further.
"Can I look at your pu - vagina close up while you draw?"
"Okay," My niece said without hesitation.
I moved from my sleeping bag and laid my head between her legs.
Addy giggled.
"I didn't know you meant that close!"
But I never offered to move away, and she never asked me to.
Feeling bold, I said "Can I touch it?"
"Okay."
I started to touch the outer lips, and she seemed to shudder. I spread them open, looking inside. I marvelled at how different her pussy looked from my sister's.
Addy moaned softly. And her pussy started to moisten.

- Unknown